The First Encounter: Rebecca

Story Info
My encounter with Rebecca.
1.8k words
3.64
14.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers

When I first saw her, it was a warm summer afternoon. We both attended the same college in Maryland. She was sitting on a bench in the quad, reading a book written by Stephen King. I was mesmerized by her beauty. Her long red hair, shining in the sunlight. Her skin, sparkling like diamonds. I was captivated. I decided to walk over and introduce myself.

"Hey there. We haven't met. My name is Bray." I said to her.

"Nice to meet you Bray, I'm Rebecca."

"I couldn't help but noticed you are reading Stephen King. He is one of my favorite." I said to her.

"Yeah. He is my favorite." she replied.

"So listen, I was thinking, maybe if you want we could grab some coffee or something later. I know this awesome coffee shop down the street." I said to her.

"Sure, I would like that. Maybe around 8 or so. Here is my number. Let me know." she said to me with a smile.

"I sure will. See you then." I said to her.

I smiled as I walked away. I was still captivated by her. I went through the rest of my classed, distracted by her. Everything about her was amazing. Her smile. Her eyes. Her beautiful skin.

I finished up with my classes and head back to my apartment. Walking into my room, I sent her a quick text.

"Are we still on for tonight? 8, right?"

A few minutes later she replied.

"Yes. I can't wait to see you again."

I smiled. Laying on my bed, I looked at my clock. It was only 4pm. I got up and looking through my closet, trying to find the best clothes I had. I settled on a red and black button down shirt and a pair of distressed jeans. I smiled again, thinking about what she was going to wear.

Time drug on, seeming like forever. About an hour before we were to meet, I jumped in the shower then got dress. I just couldn't stop thinking about her. At about 7:30, I headed down to the coffee shop and waited outside for her.

When she got there, I was captivated again. She was so beautiful. She was wearing a very nice shirt with tight fitting black jeans. She was just perfect. I gave her a hug and we walked in the coffee shop and ordered our drinks.

Sitting at a table in the corner, we talked about anything and everything. Getting to know each other, what we liked, what we didn't, and what we had in common. As we were talking, her hand touched mine and she smiled.

"So I noticed, you have really strong hands." she commented, "I love a guy with strong hands, and one that knows how to use them."

"Well thank you." I said to her.

We talked some more and before we knew, it was getting close to midnight. We got up and left the coffee shop. I offered to walk her home, which she accepted.

When we arrived at her apartment, we stood outside her door.

"So, my roommate isn't going to be home until Sunday. Would you like to come in?" she asked.

"Sure, that sounds great." I said to her.

We walked in and went straight to her room. Sitting on her bed, we talked more about our classes and other random things. It was starting to get late and I went to get up to leave when she stopped me.

"You can stay, if you want." she said.

How could I say no?

"Ok, I'll stay." I replied to her.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked me.

"Sure, you can tell me anything." I said to her.

"You know, I am a bit of a submissive and I was thinking maybe you could be my Dom, if you want." she said shyly.

"Y...you want me to be your Dom? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." she replied.

"Well then, yes, I will be your Dom." I agreed.

I leaned over to her and kissed her, placing my hand behind her neck, pulling her closer to me.

"Are you ready to submit to me and only me?" I asked her.

She looked at me shyly and nodded.

I pressed my lips against her again and kiss her roughly. Running my hands down her shoulders and her arms. Moving them to her breast, I reached up to the neckline of her shirt and ripped it off, throwing it aside. I stood up and took my shirt off, staring at her body as I did so.

Leaning down, I unsnapped her bra, revealing her small but beautiful B cup breast. I pushed her back, laying her flat on her bed. Grabbing her hands and moving them above her head, I softly kissed her lips.

I moved down to her neck, then up to her ears, softly biting her earlobes before moving back down to her neck. I kissed her down to her collarbone, then to her breast. Stopping on each to suck and nibble on her nipples. Flicking them with my tongue, making them hard, then biting them again softly.

I moved down to her stomach, kissing every inch of her, savoring the moment as she began to squirm. I moved my hands down to her waist, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them off. I kissed her hips, down to her inner thighs. She began to squirm more as she moaned. I pulled her panties off, revealing her luscious smooth pussy.

Kissing her inner thighs, I softly bite. She moans louder, her pussy glistening with wetness. I grin and think to myself that we are just getting started.

I move up to her sweet decadent pussy. Softly kissing before I begin to lick her clit and lips. She tasted like pure ecstasy. She moaned again. Flicking her clit with my tongue, I began to run my finger down your lips before sliding it into her warm wet pussy.

I grinned and hummed as I felt how wet she was. Her pussy felt like silk, soft to the touch. I flicked and sucked her clit, beginning to slide my fingers in and out of her. She squirmed and moaned. Her body beginning to shake, signaling her climax. She tilted her hand back further, grasping the bed sheets and squeezing her legs around my head. I flicked her clit faster and sucked harder as she began to cum.

Sweet decadence.

She laid there, recovering from her first orgasm of the night. I moved up and kissed her roughly. Pulling her up, I stepped back as she looked at me. I looked at her and grinned. She knew exactly what to do.

She leaned forward, unbuckled my belt before unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. Pulling my jeans down, she pressed her lips against my boxer over my cock. She slowly pulled my boxers down, my cock springing free. She looked up at me and smiled.

Taking my cock into her hands, she softly and slowly stroked it before wrapping her lips around it. She slowly sucked the head of my cock, flicking the tip with her tongue. I moaned softly. Closing her eyes, she took my entire cock deep into her mouth. She sucked softly and slowly, my cock stiffening in my mouth.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and stroked it, using both hands. I pushed her back down on the bed, pulling my jeans and boxers all the way off.

Pressing my body against hers, I slowly slid my throbbing hard cock into her. Her soft wet push accepting every inch of me. I slowly slid in and out of her, her legs propped up on my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I stood, picking her up with me.

Standing upright, I began to bounce her up and down on my cock. Her head tilting back as she moaned, her pussy tightening around my shaft. I bounced her harder and faster. She moaned louder and louder. Her pussy clinching tighter around my shaft.

"Fuck. Bray, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned.

Harder and faster, I bounced her up and down. She screamed with ecstasy as she began to cum. Her cum dripping down my cock. I held her tight as her body continued to shake and quiver from her climax.

I set her down, letting her recover before standing her up and pressing her against the wall. Standing behind her, I softly kissed her neck. My hard cock pressing against her ass. I lifted her leg, propping it up on her night stand. I bent down, softly licking her tight ass hole. My tongue exploring every inch of it before I pressed it into her. She let out a soft moan.

Standing up, I pressed my cock against her tight pink hole, slowly pushing into her. She let out another soft moan. Inch by inch, I pressed into her. Stopping to let her adjust to my thickness. Inch by inch, until the entire length of my shaft was in her. Slowly, I began to slide in and out of her.

She began to moan, louder and louder. I reached and grabbed her leg that was propped up, resting her thigh on my arm. Thrusting harder and faster, she moaned and screamed louder and louder. She began to shake and quiver.

"Oh, fuck Bray. Fuck Me. Don't stop. Oh fuck." she whispered as she moaned.

I began to pound her harder and faster. Her body shaking uncontrollably as she began to cum. I reached around and rubbed her clit as I continued to thrust deep into her. She screamed and moaned as she began to cum again.

I slowed down my thrust as her orgasm subsided, before pulling myself from inside her. I laid her back down on the bed, propping her legs on my shoulders, sliding into her warm wet pussy.

Thrusting in and out, I leaned down and kissed her lips roughly, softly biting her bottom lip.

She moaned as did I. Harder and faster, I thrust in and out of her. Her fingers clawing at my back, making me pound harder and faster. Her pussy again, clinching tightly around my shaft as she began to cum again for the fifth time.

I could feel my own orgasm nearing as I thrust deep into her before pulling out. I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it as I pulled her up and off the bed. Kneeling her down in front of me, I stroked my cock, my balls beginning to tingle. My orgasm hit me like a brick wall as I began to shoot cum on her face. Stream after stream of cum landing on her face, neck, and breast.

She took my cock into her mouth and sucked every last drop out of me. Pure ecstasy.

I picked her up and we walked to the bathroom to clean up. Pushing her against the wall, I pressed my body against hers, pulling her close and roughly kissing her luscious lips.

Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers