The First Evil Ch. 10

Story Info
Good dreams and sticky situations.
8.9k words
4.74
10.8k
16

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oximoron
Oximoron
109 Followers

I could feel warmth of bodies next to mine. One large hand rubbing comforting circles on my back and another smoothing over my thigh. The fresh scent of a spring breeze drifted over me swirling my own slightly floral scent with the musky amber incense smell that felt like home and family. Teeth began to nibble at the back of my neck and they were moving toward my ear. I moaned and arched my back stretching my neck to provide greater access and felt the thigh hand move up to cup a breast as warm breath ghosted over my nipple.

"Are you ready for tonight? The Mating ceremony can be both physically and mentally taxing" Remus murmured against the shell of my ear.

"Yes, are you sure you want to have both of us forever? With beings like us that is a true possibility," Romulus spoke from my breast sending vibrations from my nipple to my core which clenched in need.

"You know upon further reflection I'm not sure," I said breathlessly surprised at the sexy husky sound of my voice "I'm not sure I need both maybe I might require further proof."

"Oh do you now?," they said in unison and I could feel myself grin widely, I loved it when they did that.

Remus gently took my chin in his hand to turn my face to his and ran his tongue along my lower lip sending chills over my whole body. I gladly opened my mouth to him, our breath mingled, his soft lips against mine. Even though we had done this many times it felt new and amazing, as if I were learning his taste for the first time. I was loosing myself in the feeling of his hand on my face, the sensation of his tongue caressing the inside of my mouth that I almost forgot the other mouth at my flesh.

Romulus growled softly and sucked my nipple into his mouth with a strong sure pull. The crisp hairs of the goatee he'd grown as a private joke between the three of us of him as the proverbial devil and Remy as the angel, tickled my areola. Remy drank down my scream sliding the hand at my back to my ass then further down just tickling at my entrance. Rom mirrored him running large fingers lightly over my clit in direct contradiction to the hard suction that had moved to my other nipple. When each thrust a finger inside me simultaneously the orgasm was just there, washing over me, as if I were both a bell being rung and a vessel filling with golden light. I used my bond to share the sensation of euphoria, release and overwhelming pleasure sending them both over the edge.

We were all climaxing together, filled with the physical sensations of warm skin, hot breath, soft touch, hard nails, sharp teeth. I loved these men and they felt the same, to each other we were home.

I opened my eyes and looked around confused. Silvery moonlight washed my pale skin to silver and painted blue light into my hair which hung loose to the back of calves. The smell of earth and water and growing things surrounded me. I was in a familiar forest, I knew that over that rise was a stream curling like a cat around the wide trunk of a birch tree. I looked down and saw a long jersey dress at my feet, I was naked. Simultaneous echoing howls rent the silence sparking anticipation in my body. Right. I must have spaced but it was the time for the ceremony.

I got down to all fours and called to the lupine half of myself letting her manifest in my skin. There was an almost unbearable pressure just bordering on pain then as if I had pushed through a barrier the change came upon me. Mass redistributed over my whole body, bones both stretching and shortening. Black fur sprouting and lengthening to cover my snow white skin, blending me into the shadows.

I was a comfortable one hundred sixty-five pounds in my other form and that weight didn't just float up into the sky when I changed. The average female Canis Lupis weighs in at only about eighty-five pounds and is about two and a half feet tall and between five and six feet long counting the tail. Without busting out the ol'measuring tape I figured I was somewhere in the four feet tall eight to ten foot long range and the boys were larger than that. Not quite the Quileutes from Twilight but close enough if they're chasing you. And they were, chasing me that is.

I lifted my muzzle to the air scenting their direction blowing dust and other allergens from contaminating scent signals. I know the twins will have learned some tricks to hiding their personal odors that they'll have saved for tonight especially. I pawed my dress into the stream letting it both cary away and wash away my scent. I dunked myself in the pool under the birch and then took off upstream the water felt good and cool on my pelt and swirling around my ankles and wrists.

I had sort of planned out my route trying to be careful of my thoughts. I was actually running back toward the house where my scent had already concentrated and very close to the path I must have taken to get out to where I'd Changed. I ducked my head low to avoid the small bridge that allowed road access to the house over the stream. I was actually the only safe way to get a car from the road to the house in any direction without going into the ditch started by the stream and widened by a small claw machine I kept stored in the empty garage. I jumped out of the ditch on the other side of the bridge, the house blocking any view of me from the woods on the other side of it. I was running full out now going steadily uphill but not yet having to worry about keeping to the shadows.

A frustrated duo of howls rose behind me, far behind me. I laughed which sounded funny coming from lupine vocal cords. I guessed they found the dress. I took a moment to send the image of me sticking my tongue out and teasing them like a child. Rom took a moment to send me the image of him pinching the same tongue as he guided his growing cock between my lips and over the back of it.

I stumbled and smashed my shoulder into a tree. The pain surprised me enough that I lost the hold I had on my thoughts and I knew the moment when Remy found my current location. Shit. The plan wasn't for me to run forever but to get an agreed upon distance from our starting point to prove my right to remain Alpha without any further fights or shows of dominance. The whole mating ceremony run was to establish the dominance hierarchy otherwise we could have just stayed by the house. But it was important that I retained control of us all because without me being in charge the boys' instincts would force them to fight for both dominance and the right to Mate with me. This was the only way to have them both and I needed them both because with those two it was definitely all or nothing.

I used my vampiric advantage and began to really push it. Vampires are faster than Wolves which are stronger in their other forms. Yay for being both. I was little more than a dark breeze as I flowed through the tall grass in the clearing I was in. I decided to slightly change my route since I didn't know everything they'd gotten from my head. It would take me over some pretty public roads that snaked through the national park lands which abutted my chunk of forest. Whatever. Humans probably won't be out this late and even if they are they see what they want to. It's not like I'm planning on posing for a selfie.

It was as I was running across an empty baseball field that I heard them crashing through the underbrush less than a mile behind me. Shit I didn't have much further to go but they were close. I drew on even more speed hauling ass through a covered wooden bridge, I could feel my canine teeth lengthening. Shit my eyes were probably glowing too which was a lot harder for the human mind to explain away as a big dog. As if I'd conjured them from fear, headlights washed over my entire body as I came out the other side and saw the idling car that had been hidden by the sides of the bridge. Still if I'd been thinking with my whole brain I'd have realized that the direction of the lights meant car and not street light. Fuck it now. I just kept my head down and continued up the hill letting the car slow down the twins.

I had to reach the Schuylkill River which wasn't too far ahead of me now but the twins had to catch me be fore I got there. Seemed like cheating to me but rules are rules. I cut across another road and I could see cars ahead coming from both directions as I vaulted the road. I passed between the darkened visitor center and behind some other historical building, a church I thought. I had to slow my headlong rush as I neared the tree line. I could smell the slightly silty smell of the river water ahead and feel the twins behind me.

I bet it all on a final jump. The wood dropped about eight feet before evening out to the edge of the river. I felt the air seem to lift me up and felt just the barest graze of teeth at the tip of my tail before I was filled with elation. A triumphant howl burst from inside me just as my body splashed into the water. I let the current carry me a little further down the river before kicking to a small island in the center. Little more than a sandbar with some trees but it was private and close and pretty much zero chance of human interruption. I shook my pelt free of water as I climbed to the grass and waited for the disgruntled twins to reach the island.

I dropped the shields I'd erected between us.

Using the human traffic was brilliant but certainly more Vampire than Wolf, Rom complained good naturedly. I licked their muzzles as they reached land and ran my sides against theirs like a cat. we all changed together to a hybrid form between wolf and human.

I grabbed one of each of their hands and pulled them backwards. This form supplied the teeth we needed to complete the ritual but allowed for the humanoid bodies I needed to be able to be sexually aroused. Beastiality, ewww. The one drawback is that ther would be no kissing, nor would I be able to indulge in my oral fixation, just too many teeth for blowjobs.

I felt a tongue trail from under my jaw up the extended tip of my ear. My knees went weak and my eyes closed. Strong hands lifted my thighs around lean hips, pressing my naked core against an incredibly hard shaft. I could feel warm soft fur at my back before a matching hardness slid along the back of me. I felt like lust was carrying me away from my inhibitions. The twins ran clawed fingertips over my nipples and down to my clit lifting me higher and higher but not letting me climax. I felt them each grab a shoulder with a free hand and hold me still as they positioned powerful teeth over each of my shoulders. They started to slowly bite down while moving their lower fingers closer and closer to my weeping cleft someones thumb keeping a steady slow rhythm circling my clit.

Suddenly they bit down and both curled fingers up inside me. Thrumming my g-spot and my clit shoving me over into orgasm so hard I was blind though my eyes had shot open with the pain that only intensified the pleasure of my orgasm. I felt warm digits rub against my tongue and instinctively bit down and sucked the resulting blood down my throat. It was as if we had completed a circuit. Power and passion flowed from them to me, from me to them all riding the wave of my climax and somehow sending it cresting higher. They bit down harder at my shoulders and I exploded. Black dots swam in my vision I started to struggle to stay conscious but I felt the reassurance from my mates that they would be here when I woke up. Mates. Happiness filled me like champagne bubbles.

They squeezed me between them licking at the wounds that would show our mating. I had never felt more loved or needed.

I was dancing in an ancient forest. It looked like once it had been a garden or an orchard but nature had long since reclaimed it. There were little colored lights floating in the air that looked like they were dancing. Two men took each of my hands and I didn't have to look to know it was the twins, my mates. There was a brief tug then I ended up in Roms arms swaying to the music.

"So if your brother is Remus, who are you, Romulus?" I said it jokingly to try and break the tension rising between us recreating one of our first conversation.

"Not anymore," he played along and brought my body closer to his. The hard ridge against my stomach was explicit undeniable, before them the sensation of a hard-on anywhere in the three feet surrounding me would have caused an extreme emotional reaction. Hopefully the guy caught a clue before there was permanent injury though everyone hadn't always been that lucky. But now the hardness inspired a reciprocal softness in me that I'd never felt before the twins had come into my life. He leaned down to kiss me and then I was being whirled and spun into Remys embrace. I was subtly trying to peak over his shoulder at Roms falsely forlorn face when he dipped me.

It was so expert and unexpected that it surprised a laugh out of me. I looked into his eyes and felt like I was drowning in the moment. I finally understood what the bug feels trapped in amber.

"He's not the only one who wants you right now," he whispered into my ear as he arched me back upright. "But I feel," he paused to tuck a wayward curl behind my ear and trailed his fingers down my neck and over my collar bone, "like with so many things," his hand stopped at the center of my chest, almost exactly where it had been before when he'd taught me magic the first time, "that taking it long," his other hand trailed up my back to cup my neck under my hair, "and slow have merit," his hand just barely skimmed my breast to cup my hip as his head lowered.

Another set of hands wrapped around my torso and grabbed my free hand. He swung me out fully extended and back into his chest so fast my head spun. He grabbed my other hand and spun me in a circle as the music increased in tempo, becoming something lighter and more fun. Rom reached out and lifted me into the air and spun me so quickly it felt like I was flying. I laughed out loud and he joined me with his rich baritone

My feet barely touched the ground when Remy came up again and bowed presenting me with a rose. I took it and when the music changed I placed it between my teeth and he swept me into the teasing taunting dance of the tango. One moment I was smiling and flirting with Remus, then Romulus would take his place. It went on and on. The lights in the outer ring were spinning so fast it looked like we were dancing in a circle of light which was getting brighter.

I twirled out waiting for the next twin to take my hand and instead I ended up sprawled over a massive chest. The light was so bright now that I could barely see but the tingling feedback I was getting from the contact told me who was holding me now. I smiled in what I assumed was the general direction of his face. I had my eyes totally closed against the glare.

"Soon huh, care to put that on a calendar?" I said and his deep laughter resonated in me like I was the epicenter of a quake. He took both my hands and placed one on his shoulder as he placed one on my hip.

"Yes, soon," was the only thing he said before he led me into a traditional waltz. I was confused, hadn't that conversation happened long ago? His hand was warm in mine and so large it completely eclipsed mine. I could feel that mischievous hair climbing my leg again only this time it wasn't impeded by pants and I tensed not sure how comfortable I was with that especially while the twins were watching. Hey wait where were they? I just didn't see them relinquishing me so easily. I tried to look around but the light seared my eyes. He reached up and laid my head against his chest without ever missing a beat.

"Hey what happened to the two guys who were here just a minute ago?" I tried to lift my head but he just wrapped me up in his arms. God, he could block the sun with a body like this.

"Shhhhh, I'm so sorry," I fought his hold to squint up at his face.

"Sorry?" What did he have to be sorry about? I looked all around but didn't see anything but light and then slowly I let my eyes fall to the ground below us and I screamed.

***

I felt like I couldn't stop screaming. I shot upright in bed, a bed that smelled new and dusty simultaneously. I didn't know where I was was or what had happened. The dream was fading from my memory and I didn't fight to keep it something about the feelings of contentment and love scared me more than packs of rabid Wolves. Especially if it wasn't real.

I guessed that we'd made it to my other place. I felt a hand rubbing sleepy circles on my back and another on my thigh which had me screaming again. It sparked a sense of deja vu and loss so strong I wanted to cry. I fought the blankets like I was trying to slay a dragon bare-handed and shot out of bed like I was on fire only to realize once I was there that I was stark naked. I squealed and yanked the cover off of the twins only to realize that they too were naked.

I spun, feeling dizzy from all the movement right as I woke up and the blood rushing from my brain to my face in embarrassment. Yes, embarrassment. Parts of my dream were coming back to me vaguely and I really really didn't want them to pick up on it. Any of it. I put up a bank vault around my thoughts. Gah that had had all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. What the hell was all that even about? I felt the blanket get taut and had to fight panic before I calmed myself down and made a snap judgment call about whether it was better to be standing here naked or back there in bed with them naked.

"You've been asleep for two days, if we were going to molest you we could have done,"

"And been done," Nice, I mean Remy, I mean... whoever finished from inside his pillow.

"And been done. Pack feels better together, now get your hot ass back in bed so we can sleep or talk. Whatever you'd like," I let him walk me backwards with the blanket until I was perched stiffly on the very edge of the bed. Despite having fallen asleep as the meat in a hot twin sandwich I couldn't cope with choosing to get into bed naked with two naked men I'd only known for about three conscious hours. Despite or because of all the alien feelings of desire and trust I felt toward them both.

"Maybe you could try and conjure whatever you'd like us all to wear like you did before," his voice was very careful and I realized they were both still getting every thought in my head and he was probably fighting laughter. I put my head in my hands as even more blood flooded my face. I could now feel my pulse in my eyebrows.

There was an annoyed growl behind me which made me tense. I jumped when hands pushed my shoulders down so my head was between my knees. There was a deep chuckle and then the hands were kneading my shoulders. "Just so you know both me and my brother are covered, but it seems you didn't feel the need to clothe yourself," I huffled out a breath and threw myself backwards with no warning to the person who moments before had been directly behind me. Nice/Remus/Remy hadn't moved anything other than that one arm while Naughty/Romulus/Rom was on his knees beside me. I had no idea where the instinct to call them by those names was coming from but it was whipping my pulse into an even faster more panicked rhythm.

"So if he's Remus, does that make you Romulus?" my voice was rough, I could hear echoes of myself saying this from my dream. I turned my head to look up at him where he was kneeling, now he was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. I had a brief confusing thought that I missed his goatee, but he'd never had a goatee. Had he? The laughter bled from his eyes leaving them serious and a little sad.

"Not anymore," I got tingles from the Deja vu even though I was expecting that exact answer, " we were arrogant and cruel and our... punishment wasn't ...entirely unwarranted. We would prefer to be called..." he ducked his head and a wave of shining pewter hair blocked all but the edge of his profile till he turned his face back to mine and the mischievous light was back in his eyes. God he really was beautiful. Suddenly a wad of delicious smelling jersey covered my face. I pulled it up and realized it must be the shirt I'd conjured for Remus.

Oximoron
Oximoron
109 Followers