The First Fisting

Story Info
She is gagged and fisted for the first time.
1k words
4.28
159.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he had something in mind when he stalked her into the bedroom. She backed into the dark room, watching him watch her. Without urging, she slowly stripped off her clothes, never taking her gaze off him. He nodded his approval and didn't say a word. When she was naked, a slight chill in the air raising goosebumps along her skin and tightening her nipples, she crawled onto the bed.

He knelt down and drew three silk ties from under the bed. Understanding his intentions, she lay down with her hands linked above her head and her legs spread. The air cooled her already wet pussy and she shivered.

Leaning over, he tied her hands to the slatted headboard with one tie, checking to be sure they were tight but not painful. As he moved toward her feet, he quickly sucked one hard nipple into his mouth for only a second. She whimpered and thrust toward his mouth. Her feet were quickly and efficiently secured.

She was surprised when he walked away, toward the closet. She had no idea what else he might be looking for until he pulled out a gauzy scarf. It fluttered along in his wake as he moved back to the bed. Gently lifting her head, he wrapped the scarf around her eyes.

They had never blindfolded one another before. This could be interesting.

In the dark, she could hear his movements and the air seemed even cooler on her bare skin. Unable to tell what he was doing, she grew restless. She wanted to rub her thighs together, but couldn't. Her body was absolutely throbbing for him, but he wasn't touching her. She couldn't even tell if he was looking at her and that electrified her. Where was he, what was he doing? Why wasn't he fucking her?

With no warning she felt his breath hot in her pussy. Finally. She sighed roughly and tried to move her hips up to his lips. His hands clamped down on her thighs, restricting her movement. And still, he only breathed on her, sometimes a hard whoosh of air, and sometimes just a whisper against her hot skin.

She had never believed that she could come without being touched, but with every bit of warm breath that skimmed her clit, she felt closer and closer to orgasm.

"Don't move," he instructed.

"Okay," she breathed.

"And don't talk."

"Okay."

He smacked her thigh hard enough to make it tingle. "I said, don't talk."

Oh, so he wanted to play that game.

Disoriented from the blindfold, all of her other sense refocusing to compensate for the lack of vision, when she felt one large finger slide into her body she wanted to scream. It felt harder and larger than anything before. She knew logically that his cock was bigger than a single finger, but it certainly didn't feel like it at the moment.

That finger swirled itself inside, then crooked up to pet her G-spot. She didn't scream, but it was damn close. It took all of her concentration to keep from thrusting her hips, but she had said she wouldn't move. Her thigh muscles locked tight and she felt her body quiver.

A second finger followed the first and he hit the spot two times. Then he stopped, putting slight pressure on the bundle nerves inside and blowing on her clit again.

Jesus, his breath was hot.

She whimpered and he shushed her. Applying a little more pressure, but not moving his fingers, he blew harder. She wanted to explode, was so very close to orgasm, but he played her body like a virtuoso and could keep her on the edge for hours.

More pressure, more air, so much that her skin burned like fire and her stomach muscles clenched, yearning for release. She didn't move, but she couldn't keep quiet any longer.

"Please," she cried out. "Christ, fuck me, stop this torture."

His hand slid away and she was bereft. Where was he? What was he doing? Why did he stop? She heard him moving in the room again, heard a box open.

"Open your mouth."

She did as he said.

"Wider."

What was he going to put in it, she wondered. His hand slipped behind her head and lifted it off the pillow. She opened her mouth more and something hard pressed against her front teeth. When he tightened it behind her head, she realized it was a ball gag.

When had he bought a ball gag?

He stepped away again, and the disorientation returned. She felt almost drunk, like when you lie down and the room spins and you get dizzy, even though you're flat on your back.

Two fingers anchored her back to reality when they slid up into her pussy and reached for her G-spot again. Her teeth clamped into the ball. Fuck not moving, she thought restlessly, he already has me tied and gagged, what else can he do to me?

Her hips writhed against his hand, trying to find pressure on her clit as well. A third finger worked its way in and she did scream, though the gagged performed its job well. One finger rubbed while the other two circled the inner lining of her pussy. When the fourth arrived, she wanted to die. Stretched full, she could feel his knuckles around the sensitive skin of her hole.

"Ready?" he asked.

She made a noise that he took for agreement. She didn't know what she was supposed to be ready for, but whatever it was, she wanted it. The slightest touch in the just the right place would make her explode at this point and she wanted that more than air to breathe.

"Relax," he said, then tongued her clit.

She screamed around the ball again, pulling against her ties. He was sliding his thumb in. Oh god, he wanted to fist her and she was too tight and it hurt, but it felt so good at the same time. Licking her clit again caused her to go insane, wanting more and wanting pull away but not able to do either one.

He locked his lips around her aching clit finally and as her stomach clenched in orgasm, his hand glided into her body. Her stretched muscles clamped around his hand and wrist with a stunning pain, a striking pleasure.

She undulated against him through the strongest orgasm she had ever had. When she finally calmed down, he carefully withdrew his hand.

"Very nice," he said, and kissed her belly.