The First Kiss

Story Info
Sequel to "The First Date".
1.6k words
4.15
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sequel to "The First Date"

*****

It was raining on the way to the movie. It came out of nowhere and it hit us like a hammer. Luckily, we were safe and dry in his red Focus. I looked over at him, and looked him over. He was concentrating on the road because the rain was coming down harder. I smiled softly before looking down the street, seeing that we were pulling into the parking lot.

"Are you excited to see the movie?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Oh, yeah. I heard it's really good." I said back to him as he pulled into a parking space. "Do you have an umbrella?" I looked over at him. He turned off the car and looked over at me, shaking his head with a soft smile.

"No, we're gonna have to run for it." He told me. I sighed and nodded, smiling softly.

"Well, alright. I'll race you." I told him with a grin. I quickly undid my seatbelt before jumping out of the car and running for the door. I heard his door close as he chased after me. I giggled to myself as I made my way through the rain. I grabbed the door handle and swung the door open, jumping inside the theater.

"I won, I won!" I smiled widely and turned around, seeing him make his way inside after me. He shared the smile with me as he nodded at me.

"Yeah, I'd say you did." He smiled at me as he pushed his wet hair out of his face. I smiled softly back at him, sighing quietly. I thought he was so beautiful, the way that the rain ran down his face and made his clothes stick to his lean body. I felt my cheeks flush as my eyes started to gaze over his body, quickly turning away from him.

"L-let's go see that movie, shall we?" I said quietly, quickly walking over to the counter. I heard him follow behind me.

"You alright? We don't have to see this." He said as we stood in front of the counter. I looked at him and shook my head.

"No, I want to see this. I'm just, uh, cold, is all." I said, pushing my hair back behind my ear. He only nodded, stepping forward towards the clerk. I watched him as he paid for our tickets and grabbed the popcorn. I took the popcorn from him, sliding my fingers against his. He smiled at me before following him to the ticket minder.

"Your show is in the theater to the far right. Please enjoy your movie." The ticket minder told us, smiling at us as we both thanked him and walked to the theater that he had said. Walking inside, we saw that it was empty besides a pair of people at the front of the room.

"Let's sit back here." He told me, pointing over to one of the last rows. I stared at him for a moment before nodding.

"Alright, that's fine." I said before walking over to the row and sitting against the wall. He sat beside me, grabbing the popcorn and placing it in his lap. I smiled softly at him before looking up at the screen as the commercials started. It wasn't long after that before the movie had started.

We both sat quietly as the movie played, laughing when it was appropriate. It was about halfway through the movie when I heard him yawn and glanced over to see him stretch his arm closest to me up in the air. My body stiffened slightly; I knew exactly what he was about to do. Very slowly, he lowered his arm down around my shoulders, his hand resting on my far shoulder. I bit my lip softly as I glanced over at him. He was looking over at me, almost asking me for permission with his gaze. I blushed in the dark and slowly nodded, resting my head on his shoulder.

I slowly relaxed against him, munching on some popcorn as we watched the movie play on. That's when I noticed that he wasn't grabbing any popcorn. Glancing back up at him, I realized he was chewing gum. I bit my lip again as I stared at the screen. He must have slipped it into his mouth when I wasn't looking. That could mean only one thing...

I slowly sat back up again, feeling my cheeks burn after understanding what his intentions were. He looked at me with concern, mouthing the words "Are you alright?" I nodded my head and looked back at the movie. But it had suddenly turned for the worse. On the screen, the main characters had started a make out session. I blushed fiercely and looked away from the screen, squirming slightly in my seat; I couldn't stand watching straight couples kiss and do other things. I felt him lean towards me and he whispered quietly in my ear.

"I heard it gets worse than this... Would you like to leave?" I heard him whisper. I looked at him. I could smell the spearmint on his breath.

"Only if you're okay with it..." I whispered back. He nodded and stood up, holding his hand out to me. I took his hand and stood up, following him out of the theater. Outside, the rain had gotten worse. We both stood by the doors, an air of silence falling between us. I cleared my throat and looked at him.

"I'm sorry. It makes me uncomfortable to watch that kind of stuff." I told him bashfully. He only shrugged and squeezed my hand softly.

"It's no biggie. I heard it pretty much turns into a porno after that." He told me. I nodded and looked outside. I couldn't stop thinking about what he had intended to do. I knew that if we hadn't left, he would have done it. I bit my lip softly as I thought about it, lost for a second before he shook my hand. I quickly looked at him as he repeated what he said.

"I'm gonna run out and get the car, okay? So stay here." He said softly, staring at me with those intense eyes. I stared back at him, nodding slowly. He barely smiled before letting go of my hand and quickly running out into the rain towards the car. I watched him, thinking about how cold my hand felt without his. I sighed and leaned against the door frame, seeing the red Focus pull up in front of the theater. I bit my lip before running out into the rain and ducking into the car.

He was just as wet as I was, but he pulled it off. His shirt clung to his body around the arms and shoulders and it made me crazy. I shivered slightly as I buckled into my seat, but I wasn't cold. With a silent look, he drove out of the parking lot and started towards home. I sighed quietly to myself, staring out the window. Deep inside, I didn't want him to take me home and I felt ready for what he had intended to do.

"Hey, why don't you stop by the park? It looks beautiful in the rain." I told him, looking over at him. He looked at me before smiling softly and nodding. We drove in silence the rest of the way, staring out the window the whole time. By the time we made it to the park, the parking lot was empty of cars. I took a deep breath as he parked the car and turned on the heat.

"It's getting pretty cold in here, huh?" He said, glancing over at me. I nodded, rubbing my hands over my arms. It was getting kind of cold.

"Yeah, it is... Maybe, um, you could warm me up?" I said quietly, glancing over at him. I could feel my cheeks start to burn as I felt him stare back at me.

"Yeah? And how could I do that?" I watched him scoot slightly closer in his seat, noticing that his seatbelt was off. I bit my lip softly, leaning a little towards him. I turned so I could stare at him fully, placing my hands on the arm rest.

"I could think of a few ways." I grinned slightly, my heart beating quickly in my chest. He leaned towards me, his breath against my face. I stared into his beautiful eyes, lost for a moment.

"Is this one way...?" He asked quietly. He then leaned forward the rest of the way, his lips touching mine. I shivered and softly returned the embrace, closing my eyes as I nodded slightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we deepened the kiss, curling my fingers in his hair.

We released the kiss after a few seconds, leaning back from each other. I dropped my hands down to his shoulders, staring into his eyes again. It felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest as a giant smile split across my face. I could hear myself giggle quietly as he smiled back. He stroked my cheek softly, rubbing over it with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful..." He mumbled quietly, scanning over my face. I blushed again and smiled wider. I thanked him before leaning forward and kissing his lips again. I felt his arms slowly wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt so warm against his body, felt so loved; I craved more. But it was too soon for much more than what we were doing.

After a couple more minutes of intense kissing, we slowly pulled apart. I giggled quietly again as I fixed my hair. He had a huge smile on his face as he turned in seat and faced the steering wheel. We both knew it was too soon for much more but what we did do, it had felt amazing.