The First Knock is the Hardest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ed, I'm sorry I was rude. My dad'll buy as many as I ask him to. Just wait a few more minutes. Go on."

Ed saw dollar signs before his eyes. He'd be a fool to pass up the chance to make some good money, no matter how compromised he'd feel having been manipulated by a teenager. "Fine," he huffed. "He bloody better had as well."

For the first time Tilly's face broke into a smile and her whole demeanour changed. Ed knew he'd been played but what the hell. He'd be out of here soon with a big wad of cash to boot. He strode over towards Tilly as she beamed at him.

"Cheers mate," she Cockney-d, handing him the brown bottle. He had to admit she could look quite pretty when she wasn't scowling.

Tilly lay face-down on the sun lounger and turned her head to face Ed, flicking her hair away from the back of her neck. Ed knelt beside her, feeling ridiculously overdressed in comparison. He rolled up his shirt sleeves, tucked his tie in between two buttons on his shirt and shook the bottle of sunscreen. Tilly gave him a grin. "Thanks for doing this Ed," she said.

"It's fine," he muttered, and squeezed a little white snake of cream onto her shoulders. Just as his hands were about to make contact with her skin a moment of paranoia jolted through him. "This better hadn't be a stitch up, Tilly," he said gravely. She frowned at him. "Are you gonna start shouting rape or something as soon as I touch you?"

"No," she laughed, looking him in the eye. "I promise. I just need some sunscreen."

Ed sighed and spread the thick ointment across her narrow shoulders. Tilly smiled and closed her eyes contentedly.

He massaged the lotion across her shoulders and back, then below her bikini strap, onto her lower back and her tiny waist. As he rubbed, the white cream slowly disappeared until her youthful bronzed skin glistened in the bright sun, millions of shimmering microscopic particles reflecting the rays. As annoying as she as, he had to admit he'd done less pleasant things to have a shot at making a sale. Being careful to steer well clear of her bum he rubbed in the last few areas of white and made to stand up.

"Legs too, please," Tilly said, handing the bottle back to him then crossing her arms at the top of the lounger and using them as a pillow.

"Really?" Ed asked warily.

"Come on, Ed. I can't reach properly." She closed her eyes again and smiled innocently.

She can drive a car, Ed reassured himself; so she's notthatyoung. Had she had provisional plates? He couldn't remember. He tried to recall from Aussie soap operas how old the characters were when they started driving. Young, he feared.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asked. "How old are you, anyway?"

"See?!" she shrieked, then winked at him. "I knew you were a perv!"

"Shut up, Tilly. I just don't fancy being thrown in jail if your dad happens to appear."

"Jeez, Eddie. Relax. I'm eighteen, okay?"

"You better be," he muttered.

Against his better judgment Ed squeezed two long lines of sunscreen on the backs of Tilly's legs and began to rub it in. Somewhat reassured by knowing her age Ed relaxed and allowed himself to enjoy the feel of her lithe, supple body under his hands. He ran his palms down the backs of her thighs and onto her slender calves, circling her tiny ankles then slowly made the return journey towards that impossibly tight-looking orange-clad rear. Having arrived at the very edge of her bikini bottoms he paused, wondering where exactly the boundaries of morality lay.

"Make sure you get everywhere. I don't want to burn," Tilly told him, parting her legs a little, inviting his fingers to cover every square inch of soft, teenage skin. Hesitantly he slid his slick hands inwards, along her inner thighs.

"In fact," she said, "I think you missed up here." Tilly reached behind her back and unfastened her bikini top, allowing the straps to fall away from her body.

Ed stopped and looked at her but her sunglasses were back down making her impossible to read. Her back was pretty evenly tanned so he assured himself this wasn't part of an elaborate sting to catch sexual predators red-handed. He raised his eyebrows and blew out his cheeks then gingerly resumed his massaging of her delicate thighs.

Having rubbed as close as he dared to her bikini bottoms Ed squeezed a little more lotion onto Tilly's back and covered where the strap had been. He was trying his best to remain detached, reminding himself that in a few minutes he'd flog her dad a bunch of vouchers and be on his way but, despite her almost child-like figure and the irritation she'd caused him until now the feel of her hot, silky body beneath his hands was having a predictable reaction and he surreptitiously adjusted himself through his trousers. Unconsciously he glanced at Tilly just as she turned her head the other way, the flicker of a smirk playing across her lips. Damn this girl, he thought. No way did she deserve the satisfaction of knowing she had power over him. He cursed himself, too. Damn male libido.

His frustrations must have been made apparent through a firmer application of the sunscreen because Tilly had made an appreciative noise; the kind he really hadn't wanted to hear. He was still rubbing across her back, his fingertips reaching where her sides ended and her breasts began. It hadn't escaped his attention that her tan looked pretty even there, too.

"That's nice," Tilly said softly. "I'll have to ask you back tomorrow."

"One time only," Ed said firmly, reminding her he was there for business.

"Oh, really?" she asked playfully.

"Yep," he said and made one final pass down her back with both hands to signal the job was done. Although sorely tempted he resisted the temptation to give her little arse a swipe as a final flourish. "All done," he announced and wiped his hands on the overhanging towel then stood up.

"You haven't done everywhere though," Tilly said.

"Yes I have. As much as I'm going to do, anyway," Ed said.

"What about here?" Tilly turned to face Ed. Her bikini top, not attached by a neck strap, stayed underneath her. She lay on her side, her head supported by her hand. Tiny her tits may have been, unappealing they were not. "Well?" she asked, looking at her chest then back to Ed.

"Jesus, Tilly," Ed hissed, whipping his head around to see if anyone could see. "Behave yourself. Your dad'll be back any minute."

"Yeah. About that. He might be a while actually," she grinned, lifting her sunglasses back onto her head. "And don't worry about the neighbours. No one can see over the fences. I do this all the time."

Ed clenched his jaw. He knew he'd been had. He looked down at the skinny girl on the sun lounger with the smug look on her face. What he should do was tell her to get dressed and leave with some semblance of his dignity intact. As his eyes ran over her flawless body, her smooth, slender legs, her cute toes made all the more appealing by that little ring, the barely apparent swell of her breasts - a couple of shades paler than the rest of her, topped by stiff, pink nipples - her messy blonde hair and insolent smirk, he knew that, although she might think she'd got what she wanted, that she had the upper hand, what he was really going to do was fuck this little tart silly.

"You're a fucking pain in the arse, you know that?" Ed said, picking up the sunscreen. Tilly lay on her back, grinning. Ed stood over her and squeezed a long stream of cream onto her front then undid his tie and a couple of shirt buttons, and pulled the sticky garment over his head. Tilly's teeth caught her bottom lip, perhaps suuddenly unsure, Ed couldn't tell, but he knelt again. If she wanted sunscreen rubbing on her tits then that's what she was going to get.

"I can put some on you too, if you like?" Tilly asked as Ed began to rub the cream into her front.

"You're okay, thanks. I'm not staying."

Ed's hands went straight to Tilly's tits. He smeared the thick cream across them and all around her chest. The modest mounds of her breasts were too small to even qualify as pert but were taut and pliable, with an elastic quality he hadn't experienced for a long time. He squeezed them firmly, feeling her hard nipples poking against his palms and rolled his hands across them. She was so slight he could feel her ribs beneath his palms. Tilly made some appreciative noises, telling him how nice that felt but Ed didn't really care. She reached up to feel his arms as he massaged her chest, her small fingers running across the defined muscles, onto his shoulders. She tried to pull him down to kiss her but Ed pulled back. Fine, he was enjoying himself – who wouldn't be? – but Tilly needed to learn she couldn't always get what she wanted.

"Do you like my little tits, Ed?" she asked, using her little girl voice.

"I've seen better. Bit small for my taste." He gave her nipples a cruel little tweak making Tilly gasp.

"I like your body," she cooed. "Will you kiss me?"

Ed ignored her and carried on covering her chest. He pressed upwards on her nipples with the heels of his hands, his long fingers running across her throat. She caught her breath for a second and Ed smiled to himself. He wasn't going to hurt her but he didn't mind her feeling anxious.

He had moved downwards, and was rubbing in the last of the cream over her tummy. Her hipbones were so prominent they left a clear gap between her bikini's waistband and her stomach. He wasn't steering clear of the bikini anymore, rather massaging her tummy and hips and the tops of her thighs. Tilly didn't say anything but, Ed noticed, bit her bottom lip with more urgency. Whether out of pleasure or worry he wasn't bothered. He ran his hands up the front of her thighs, his thumbs pressing against the satin-soft skin and eased her thighs apart a fraction. Her legs were so thin that the tell-tale dark patch on her bikini bottoms was obvious. It was hard to tell in the hot sun but he thought she blushed. He ran a thumb against the patch, then began circling.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tilly asked. "I didn't say you... uhhh." The stimulation of fabric on her little clitoris cut her protestations short.

Ed rubbed for a little while longer then, wordlessly, pulled the bikini bottoms down her legs and off, leaving her completely naked on the sun lounger. She was utterly hairless which shouldn't have surprised Ed but when coupled with her tiny, girlish figure a wave of doubt washed over him. He knew she was eighteen but couldn't help but wonder if he'd end up going to hell for this. Any vestiges of guilt were swept away, though, when Tilly opened her legs wide and slid a middle finger into her little bald cunt.

"You dirty Pommy bastard," she breathed, slowly fingering herself, spreading the neat lips wide. "You're taking advantage of me.

"Yeah, right," Ed laughed sarcastically as he kicked off his shoes and undid his trousers.

"Little girl, all alone in her garden," said Tilly, rubbing her clitoris and spreading her juices all around.

Ed pulled off his socks and hooked his thumbs into his boxer shorts' waistband.

"Rough salesman calls and makes her do things." Her finger circled her wet clit, her other hand pinching her nipple.

Ed pulled down his shorts, his cock springing free. Tilly froze.

"Oh my god, it's huge!" Her eyes were like saucers. "Don't hurt me, okay?"

Ed knelt between the teenager's feet, grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards him, pushing her knees wide apart. "Shut up, Tilly," he said, and lowered his head to her little bare pussy. He wasn't going to be too rough – as annoying as she'd been and as confident as he was feeling he still wasn't a bastard - but she didn't need to know that.

"Be gentle, Ed," Tilly pleaded.

Ed pushed her thighs even further apart, leaving her bald slit and tight little arsehole completely exposed, then licked. As soon as he made contact with her silky-smooth pussy Tilly squealed. He pressed hard with his tongue, licking firmly from her glistening pink entrance, up the unfolding petals of her labia to the little bead of her clitoris, already greedily uncovered and demanding attention. He shouldn't be wasting time giving her pleasure, she didn't deserve that, but the sight and sensation of her perfectly smooth cunt was too tempting. He thrust his tongue inside her, tasting her tart dew then slurped upwards to suck her clitoris. Tilly swore loudly and bit her hand to stifle her moans.

Tilly was seriously wet, her moisture coated Ed's face and chin and ran down from her pussy onto her arse. Ed paused, looked her in the eye for a second, then, lifting her bum higher, lapped at her puckered hole. He held her by the buttocks, spreading them open and drove the tip of his tongue into her, his nose buried in the wet folds of her open lips. Tilly gripped the sides of the sun lounger, her pelvis bucking upwards, doing her best to keep the noise down.

Ed came up for air and admired the sight before him. If a cunt and arsehole could be described as cute then that's what Tilly had. He slapped the outside of her thigh. "Turn over," he ordered. Tilly did as she was told straight away and, on all fours on the lounger, presented Ed with her tiny rump.

"I don't wanna do it up the bum," Tilly said nervously, as Ed crudely rubbed her openings, using her lubricants on the tip of his now rock-hard cock.

Ed slapped her bottom just hard enough to leave a faint red hand print and make her wince. "Well you'd better be good, then, hadn't you?" Ed said, not making eye contact but rubbing the wide purple tip of his cock against her parted lips. She hadn't even touched his cock yet but was about to have it inside her. Ed supposed this wasn't exactly her first time, the horny little minx.

Tilly pushed her midriff downwards and thrust her bottom higher. She held the top of the sun lounger and looked back at Ed, smiling. Ed didn't smile but held her gaze then slowly slid the first couple of inches of his rod inside Tilly. Immediately her eyes closed and her grip on the frame of the sun lounger tightened. She gritted her teeth and hissed.

God, she was tight, thought Ed. He'd never slept with anyone this petite before and he seriously wondered if he was going to fit. Seemingly unable to be properly mean to the girl he stopped and waited, allowing Tilly to relax, then eased himself a little further in, then out, then in a little deeper. With each forward push he slid further inside the teenager, her tiny hole gripping his cock so tightly it was almost painful. The sight was incredible: his wide shaft disappearing inside her skinny frame, her pink pussy lips forming a perfect seal around it. He couldn't resist the temptation to capture the sight for posterity and fished his phone out of his trouser pocket and snapped a couple of shots. Tilly couldn't have cared less.

He sped up, went deeper. He held her narrow hips and squeezed her buttocks apart, opening her arsehole as he did. He rubbed his thumb against it, pressing a little, just to give Tilly something to think about. She moaned in time with his thrusting, her eyes closed, her mouth hanging open.

Ed fucked Tilly at a good pace. The sun was intense and he had worked up a serious sweat. He was as deep as he dared go but the velvet vice of her cunt felt like it was almost sucking him into her. He gave her bum the swat he'd wanted to earlier, then on the other side, making Tilly squeal. As she did she squeezed her vagina even tighter around Ed. The irritating, skinny little daddy's girl might look barely old enough to be allowed out alone but she certainly knew a few tricks. Ed wondered just how many blokes might have been here before him.

"Fuck your cock feels good," she groaned. "Do you like my little pussy, Ed?"

"It's fucking great," he grunted rhythmically. "So... fucking... tight..." He pressed his thumb just into her arsehole. Tilly yelped again.

Ed had to slow his tempo, so intense was the soft, wet hold of Tilly's interior. He thrust a couple more strokes then pulled out, watching the glistening pink of her hole as it closed itself.

Tilly mewled and wiggled her bum at him. Ed responded by sliding his wet cock up from her pussy towards her arse and gave it a little slap with his cock, just like he'd seen in porn films. She was acting like a porn star so why not treat her like one? He couldn't come yet and needed a breather but he couldn't let her know that. Released from the intense cushioned hold of her pussy he regained his composure. He teased her with his cock, pressing it against the even tighter orifice, letting her wonder if that's where it was going next. She looked round, suitably nervously. Ed grinned and pressed harder, the very tip of his cock just stretching her a little.

"You're too big," she said, eyes wide, her face full of apprehension.

"Are you sure?" he teased, pushing harder.

"No! I mean yes!" Tilly yelped. "Don't, Ed; please?"

Ed, his blood cooled sufficiently, grinned and spanked her skinny arse once more. "On your back," he instructed. Clearly relieved her bottom was to escape unharmed in a flash Tilly lay prone with her legs wide open.

Ed shuffled into position and guided his cock inside Tilly once more. After one or two gentle thrusts he upped the pace, exploring deeper within her little cave of ecstasy. He supported himself above her, the sweat rolling off his body as he moved. The sun lounger creaked and groaned with each thrust, not built for two and certainly not built for fucking on. Tilly's moans increased in volume and pitch as Ed fucked her harder. He watched his cock driving in and out of her lithe body, her legs now wrapped around his back, her hands gripping the frame above her then pawing at his body. He grabbed at her tits, squeezing them hard. She held his hand to her, squeezing harder still. Ed could hardly believe how sensual she was. He'd imagined he'd have to be pretty gentle and take it easy but Tilly wanted more. She clawed at his bum, pulling him into her, writhing beneath him then, suddenly, cried out as she came, shouting "yes, yes, yes," over and over until her orgasm faded slowly away.

Ed's own orgasm built as Tilly's ebbed away and he pumped his hips faster, finally succumbing to the powerful suction of her pussy. Back on earth after her climax Tilly's face had a look of pure lust. Gone was the sarcastic smirk that had wound Ed up so much only a few minutes earlier. Maybe she wasn't quite so annoying, after all.

"Fuck, you feel so good," she panted.

"God so do you," Ed grunted. "I'm gonna come."

"Mmmm, yes, I want you to. You can't come in me though."

Jesus, Ed thought. Had no one heard of the pill in this country? It didn't matter, though. The waves of pleasure built from his groin as Ed thrust a final few strokes. He felt the orgasm building, pulling out just before he came. He rubbed his cock hard and the first jet shot across Tilly's tummy and onto her right breast, the second, third and fourth went further, coating her chin and face. Rather than avoid the spray of spunk Tilly, an utterly wanton look in her eyes, opened her mouth, catching the final couple of spurts on her tongue then licking around her mouth to gather up what she could. Ed shuffled towards her, his cock still twitching in his hand and Tilly eagerly took him into her mouth, sucking the last drops from him, her tongue swirling around the super-sensitive tip until Ed couldn't bear any more.

He knelt on the hot patio beside her sun lounger, breathing heavily. Tilly licked her lips again and played with the sperm streaking her body, rubbing it into her tits.

"You're a dirty little bitch, aren't you?" He wiped some sweat from his brow.

"Says you; perv!"

Ed lay on his back and let the hot sun roast his naked body as his breathing slowed. He looked at his watch. "You're dad's not really coming back, is he?" he asked.