The First Meet

Story Info
A blonde hotwife enjoys a 21 year old stud.
1.8k words
3.95
51.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Meet

It all started a few months ago when my wife and a college athlete starting conversing on the internet. It was slow to build. Several times it died as she said he was much too young for her (21). I disagreed but did not want to push it.

After some off and on again communication, she finally decided to agree. He told her that he was fine with having sex with her in front of me as this is how she prefers it. However, I asked her how she would feel if it was in front of me but he didn't know. She looked at me quizzically and said, "are you going to hide in the bathroom or something?" We both laughed. This was not what I had in mind at all. I wanted to hang out on our darkened, covered deck while they enjoyed each other's company in the living room. She said she liked the idea. My wife likes showing off so this gave her the opportunity to show off for my pleasure.

Before she was ever intimate with him, we both met with him in public. The meet went well and she was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't as immature as she was afraid he would be. There wasn't going to be any sex that night, I knew. So, I was surprised when she asked if I would chauffeur the two of them around while she made out with him in the back of our SUV. Pffft, who am I to say no this?!

They made out for a bit. I could hear them kissing and hands rubbing body parts. Thank goodness the back windows have a darker tinting. At one point, he had her boobs out sucking and playing with them. Eventually her head disappeared into his lap. He kind of leaned back and started telling her how good it felt. After about 5 minutes or so, I heard him tell her he was going to cum. She picked up the pace and worked him hard. True to his word, he blew in her mouth. As she always does, she swallowed every drop. When she was done sucking every drop out, she told him that he tasted good. He laughed and said, "You are fantastic! Feel free to do that anytime" and they both laughed.

It took another month for our schedules to sync up before he could come to our house so I could sit on the deck and watch the show unfold.

He showed up a few minutes early. My gorgeous wife (5'5" and 130lbs with long strawberry blond hair) met him at the door wearing a fishnet bodystocking and heels. She looked amazing. He immediately put his arms around her and started kissing her. They stayed in the foyer kissing for a few minutes. His hands were all over her ass and boobs. She was rubbing his cock through his shorts.

They broke their embrace and giggled a little. She offered him a drink and he accepted. They moved to the couch with their drinks. The radio was playing some low music. We had just hung some very thin curtains over the windows so I could easily see in but he would not be able to see out.

They started kissing again. This time, he broke the kiss and began sucking her breasts. He was rolling her nipple around in his mouth and playfully pulling on it with his mouth. For his age, I thought he was doing a great job getting her worked up. He put his drink on the table and moved in for a tight embrace and very passionate kissing. I had to stand to see what was going on.

He picked her up without breaking their kiss and laid her on her back on the chaise portion of the couch. He started kissing her neck and moved to her breasts. He used his mouth and hands to work over her breasts good. She was breathing heavy. Then I noticed that he also had a hand between her legs. It appeared as though some fingers might be inside of her. She was really panting so he had to be fingering her. Next thing I see, her legs start trembling. She was cumming. It lasted a good 10-15 seconds.

He stood up and began undressing. She had a glassy look about her. When he pulled his pants down, his cock sprang into view. It was already rigid and larger than me. Like a moth drawn to light, she sat up and immediately put it in her mouth. She licked it up and down, sucked on the head and licked it some more. She lifted it and ran her tongue down to his balls. She started licking them and then taking one, then the other, into her mouth. He was loving it and telling her what a great job she was doing. You could tell he was hard as steel. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed her back.

She laid back without any resistance. He lifted up her legs, with heels still attached, and placed them on his shoulders. He had been checked for std's and was negative. He placed his bare cockhead at her entrance and rubbed it up and down. His cock was beginning to glisten and she was telling him to put it in. He told her to tell him that she wanted him to fuck her. She said, "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

With that, he slowly started pushing into her pussy. He moaned how tight she was. She laid her head back with her mouth open and moaned. He pulled her legs back until his cock was balls deep inside of her. He gave it a few seconds in order to savour the accomplishment. Here was this 19 year old college athlete fucking a 48 year old MILF.

He started slowly thrusting. Her breasts started sliding back and forth on her chest. The sight was intoxicating. I wanted to pull out my own cock and start masturbating but thought better of it. He slowly started picking up steam and so did her breasts. I love watching her very firm B cup tits bouncing while being fucked. He would thrust and hold it in deep for a second before withdrawing. He really started fucking her hard and she was being quite vocal. He was a nice length and girth for her. It went deeper than me but not too deep. The aggressive thrusting hit all of her spots perfectly. She very quickly reached orgasm as her legs tensed and started shaking against his body. He had a difficult time maintaining his rhythm with her tensing. He slowed to a stop and her orgasm finally subsided.

He had her roll over and get on her knees. She did but she sucked his cock for a minute first. He pushed her away saying he didn't want to cum just yet. She let it slip out of her mouth.

Once on all fours, he stepped up and lined his cock up with her pussy. Again, he rubbed it up and down her slit. She was begging for him to stick it in. He slid it in real slow. She had her mouth open breathing heavily and moaning. He grabbed her hips and started increasing hsi thrusting. She had her head down on the couch and was being extremely vocal. She kept telling him to fuck her hard, don't stop, harder, etc. He just kept fucking her very hard while hanging onto her hips with both hands. I could tell he was getting close by the expression on his face and the high pitch noises he was beginning to make. He slammed into her one last time and came very hard. His orgasm lasted a good 20 seconds. She orgasmed simultaneously and nearly collapsed. I think his hands on her hips was the only thing keeping her up. Once his orgasm was done, he collapsed on her and they both collapsed on the couch. He was sweaty, as was she.

They got up and made some small talk. It had only been 45 minutes since he arrived. She offered another drink and he accepted. We had left the sliding glass door open to the basement so I could come inside if I want. I decide to stay right where I was. I didn't want to miss a thing.

He had disappeared to the bathroom and she went after he returned. Finally, they were both back on the couch. They sat down and giggled like school kids at what had just transpired. She thanked him for the sex and he thanked her right back. They drank and had some small talk while sitting naked on the couch.

After about 20 minutes, she moved closer and started making love to his cock with her mouth. He started growing again. Oh to be 21 again.

He just sat back and let her suck his cock for a good 15 minutes. She licked it, sucked it, deepthroated it, licked his balls and sucked his balls. In addition to her mouth, she worked it with her hand like a pro. he was, once again, hard as steel. He moved her onto all fours again pretty quickly.

There was no workup this time. She was drenched and he slid all the way in with a slam. She grunted and had a look of pure bliss. She was loving this young kid and his super hard cock.

He fucked her hard for another 30 minutes. He also pulled her hair and slapped her ass some. She was loving every minute of it. She had 4 orgasms before he came in her with an explosive orgasm. I could see his cum leaking from her pussy. She held her legs tight trying to keep it from dripping on the floor. She disappeared to the bathroom while he enjoyed his drink. It was non-alcoholic since he was underage and had to drive back.

I knew she was ready to be done. She had a wonderful time but I can tell when she is done. I walked around to the front of the house and came in the front door. He looked surprised at first. I told him that all was good. To say he was relieved would be an understatement.

We all hung out for about 15 minutes before he decided it was time for him to go. My wife remained naked. He had gotten dressed and I was fully clothed. He and I shook hands and my wife gave him a passionate kiss with a lot of tongue. He slapped her on the ass and said, "We need to do this again."

Once he was out the door, I was stripping my clothes off. My wife laid back on the chaise and said she needs a pussy massage. I went over and went down on her. I was a little hesitant initially but I was so horny I didn't care. I was hard as steel at this point. I ate her until she said, "I need you in me now." I made love to her right there on the couch.