The First Meeting

Story Info
BDSM, spanking, bondage, anal.
1.6k words
4.1
29.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at the motel. You had given me direction, and explicit instructions. I knew exactly which room you'd be in, waiting for me. As I parked my car, my stomach is doing flip flops. You had told me to wear a short black skirt, tight low cut black shirt, a red lace thong with matching bra, and knee high leather high heeled boots. You also told me to have my pussy shaved nice and clean.

I was wet already, and I hadn't even gotten out of the car.

I nervously approached the door, wondering if I should turn around. I take a deep breath, heart pounding, hands shaking slightly, and knock on the door. After what seems like an eternity, but is really just a few seconds....it opens.

I see you for the first time, our eyes meeting. You hold my stare. "Hello.'‘ I stammer. "Hi babes." you say. "Come In."

I step in, and glance around. You close the door behind me, grab me, turn me around and press me up against it, grabbing my hands - our fingers interlocking....and you bring them above my head, pressing them to the door. You lean down, and kiss me deeply.

"Are you ready?"

I look up nervously, you can see fear and excitement mingling in my eyes. I nod.

"You need this. You've needed this for a long time."

You kiss me again releasing my hands, as your roam over my body. Then you point to the center of the room. "Stand over there."

I walk nervously, still wondering if I'm ready for my fantasies to come true. You walk around me in a circle, looking at me from all angles. You move behind me, and sit in a chair in the corner.

Everything is quiet for a moment.

"Turn around and face me."

I turn slowly, and look at you.

"You're quite lovely."

"Thank you."

"Take off your shirt."

My stomach does another flip flop, as I hear my first command. I am sure this will be the first of many. I slowly remove my shirt. You stare at me. Silence fills the room again.

"Do you know the safeword?"

"Yes."

You get up from the chair and walk toward me. Your hands travel across my shoulders, and down my arms. You look directly into my eyes.

"Good, because you may need it."

Those words send chills down my spine. I'm not sure if I know what I'm getting into.

"I will take you places you've never been before. You will feel things you've never felt before. Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

You unzip my skirt, and it falls around my feet. You tell me to step out of it, and I do. You sit back down.

"Crawl to me, on your hands and knees."

I get down on all fours, and awkwardly crawl over. You pull my face into your crotch, your cock is hard underneath your pants. I can feel it.

"Do you feel that? You're going to feel it everywhere this weekend. Everywhere."

You release my head and tell me to release your cock. I undo your pants, and it springs forward freely. I gently stroke it with one hand.

"Mmmmmm, I've wanted you for so long. Wanted you in EVERY way." You say. "Do you know what I want now?"

My response is to lick the tip of your cock lightly with my tongue.

"Yes." You half moan.

I continue to move my hand over your shaft, as I taste you. Then I take your cock in my mouth, running my tongue around your shaft. You shift slightly, sliding down a little in the chair. Then you grab my head, pulling me down on you. You guide my head, as you feel the heat of my mouth around you. I start to move faster. You moan, you grab my head and shove your self down my throat. I start to gag, you're cutting off my airway. I panic for a second, and you release me. You shove me back, and I fall.

"You will learn to open wider for me, and not to gag."

I am laying on my back, upset I just displeased you.

"This is ground for your first punishment."

You stand and walk over to the bed. You tell me to lay across your lap. I do. You run your hands down my back, and over my ass.

"Nice thong."

Your hand runs down my butt, and between my cheeks. For the first time your fingers explore me. You can feel my wetness through the thin material of the thong. I am soaking.

"Someone's having fun."

Suddenly, you raise your hand, and it comes down cracking my ass. I jerk, and let out a small moan. I wasn't expecting it to hurt so much.

"Shhhhhhhh. Do I have to gag you?"

"No."

"Alright then, you will get 15 spanks. Count them."

SMACK

"Two."

"Two? What happened to one?"

"But, you gave me one before."

"That didn't count. We start now, we start over. Count."

SMACK

"One."

SMACK

"Two."

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

By ten, tears are forming in my eyes. You finish, and look at my red ass, pleased by the color it's turned. You run your hands over my burning flesh. Again, one hand runs between my legs. You slip your fingers under my thong. They run along my pussy lips. I moan softly. You slip a finger inside of me, moving it in and out slowly. Then you fuck me with two fingers. I start to move, to press against your hand. You lean over and whisper in my ear.

"Aw babes, we're going to have so much fun."

I'm so hot. I want you.

You stop fucking me. You pick me up, and throw me on the bed. I'm laying there on my back. You take off my boots, your hands traveling the length of my legs. You kiss me from my feet up to my pussy. Then slowly pull down my thong. You kiss the top of my pussy, your tongue circling my clit. I moan and push myself into your face. You lick my slit, your tongue dipping into my cunt.

"UHHHHHHH. OH GOD," I moan.

"Shhhhh. NOT A SOUND OUT OF YOU."

You go back to my pussy, licking and sucking. Then you move up my stomach. I'm secretly disapointed, I wanted you to let me cum. You reach behind me and undo my bra. You pull it off of my releasing my tits. You lean in and lick my nipple, drawing it into your mouth. Then you bite it.

"AHHH."

"I TOLD YOU NO SOUND, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING."

Then you tie my hands above my head, and my legs to the corners of the bed. I am stretched out before you, naked and dripping wet. You take off your pants and your shirt, and straddle me. You rub your hard cock on my face. It's so hard I can see it pulsing.

I open my mouth, and you enter me again. My tongue roaming around your cock. You feel my lips pressed against you. Again, you grab my head ans force yourself deep down my throat. You pump my head. You moan loudly. I can feel you're ready to cum. Your cock stiffens, and you pull out...cumming all over my face. Your cum hits my cheeks, my forehead and my chin. I reach out and try to catch some on my tongue. Trying desparately to taste you. You pant, enjoying the pleasure. Then you move your cock back to my mouth.

"CLEAN ME"

I take you inside once again, cleansing you, licking up all the remains.

"CUM SLUT."

I'm shocked to hear the words come out of your mouth. But it only makes me wetter. God, I want you inside of me so badly, I can taste it.

"NOW FOR THE REAL FUN."

I look at you. Your cock is still hard. You lick and kiss every inch of my body. Then you tease my clit and pussy with the head of your cock.

"YOU WANT IT DON'T YOU. YOU WANT IT SO BADLY."

I nod frantically.

"Yes, I want all of you...everywhere."

You undo my bonds and flip me over, tying me open on my stomach. You place a couple of pillows underneath my stomach. You lay on top of me.

"You want me in your ass don't you. Let me hear it."

"I want you in my ass."

"No" you whisper in my ear. "SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT SLUT."

"I WANT YOU IN MY ASS." I scream.

You grab a hand towel and shove it in my mouth. Then I can feel the head of your pulsing cock at the rosebud of my ass. You RAM yourself in. I scream through the towel. I am sure I'm being spilt in two. My cunt drips below me. You continue to pound me, and the pain turns into ecstacy. You reach below me with one hand and massage my clit gently. I am so close to cumming.

"LET GO." You tell me.

And I cum, so hard. Harder than ever before, and for the first time with someone else. You can feel my ass tighten in waves as I cum, over and over again, jerking and spasming. You can't hold off anymore, and I feel the heat of your cum in my ass.

After you kiss my back, and remove the gag. You lay on top of me. Both of us panting. You undo my bonds, and hold me.

"That was a good first lesson." You say.

"Thank you for teaching me."

To be continued.........