The First Meeting

Story Info
Tycoon gets a nymphet - prequel to 'Second Bout'.
2k words
4.1
28.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

She was clad in a short, abbreviated dress that showed off to perfection the full symmetry of her well-formed legs. Her hair was bobbed and short, done in the blunt-cut, customary style of the day. She walked with a sway of her hips like the young street walkers do whenever they see a nice foreign made Indian car pass by, while a small bag dangled on the small of her back. To me she seemed to be a new one on the block, a fresh face among the numerous gaudily done faces of the street.

I asked my chauffeur to slow down the pace of the car as it passed her. She looked up at the slowing vehicle, and her eyes grew wide. Her eyes were of a deep violet hue, with long silken lashes, and a cute pert little nose, and an adorable pouting mouth. Her age was hard to judge, especially in this age when modern fashion can make a granny don short dresses and bob hair - but I judge she was not much over nineteen.

I got my chauffeur to stop the car paces away from her and I looked back as she walked towards the car. Her thin, almost transparent dress hardly concealed the perfect contour of her two delicately chiseled breasts, held in tight by a slender brassiere, and the sight of these two tempting mounds of girlish flesh almost made me reach forth to squeeze them.

I opened the door as she neared the car and asked her if she would like to get in the car and talk. She looked surprised at my suggestion, hesitated for a while, looked around about her and started to walk away. I instructed my man to keep pace with her walking; he expertly maneuvered the vehicle with its open door right behind those little swaying bottoms. The girl looked back once again, with fire in her eyes, turned again and walked in rapid strides. My man did not need more instructions he followed with her pace.

It was at the corner of the street that the girl stopped again, so did my experienced chauffeur bring my vehicle to a halt. James my chauffeur since the past twenty-five years had seen me grow from a little boy to a robust young man. James was well aware of all my vices; he was besides my chauffeur, my bodyguard and a very dependable friend all rolled into one. At the age of forty-five now, he looked very young for his age and had been my guide to the city's nightlife. He knew of my appetite for young girls and sex workers, and today was no exception, he had probably been through this routine umpteen number of times. The only exception was that today the girl had taken almost fifteen minutes before she stopped again. When she stopped, we were at a more decent end of the street where a nightwalker would never stride.

The girl whirled about on her heels and looked through the tinted glasses towards the back seat, where I sat. She walked the necessary steps to reach the open door and bent down to look at me. She looked in my eyes as if reaching to my soul. I politely asked her if she wished to dine with me. She burst into a smile, straightened up her frame, swayed her head, in a sort of nod and got in the car besides me. I knew that the battle was won. She informed me that she had her dinner and would not mind if I dropped her at her place, which was at the other end of the city.

Anu, that's what she told me her name was, emitted a magnetism of her person. I told James to drive the machine, which he mastered, to the address given by her. James knew well what was going on in my mind, and did not exceed the speed limit, in fact proceeded less fast than a walk in order, as he well surmised, to give me plenty of time to carry out whatever project I had in mind.

I pulled up the little V-blinds of either windows of the car and thus Anu and myself were left to privacy. I passed my arm around the back of her head to take it to the small of her back and then I boldly drew her close to me. I snuggled her in my arms and attempted to kiss her on the lips. She laughingly repulsed me, and looking significantly at James, who could see us through the mirror, that he would not was a different story of loyalty. I reached forward and drew the shade that obscured James' view. She now allowed me to press my lips to hers while her arms went around my neck. I suckled on her luscious lips for a few seconds and then parted them with mine to open her mouth as I let my tongue enter her mouth, playing on her teeth and dueling with her tongue.

Allowing my hand to fall to the front of her waist, I boldly squeezed and manipulated her breasts, allowing a finger to titillate the dormant nipple to a state of erectile hardness, and then allowing my hand to fall down on her leg, I dove up under her skirt and molded and caressed to full her bare and electric thighs.

At this she drew back a bit and made as if to stop me, but now, my hand being like a bar of iron I pulled her back to me, and allowing my hand to dive right back up her thighs, past the seam of her panty to feel the bare lips of her sex and her pubic hair. I caught hold of a few strands of her pubes firmly between my fingers and tugged on it to show to her who was in power here. She did not resist anymore, she lay forward on my chest, her arm around my neck, her eyes pressed tight in shame or in pain as her lower half gyrated to an unknown tune. I released her pubes to further venture the mounds of her lips parting them to play in the crack.

I removed my hand for an instant, and tearing open my trouser, allowed my member the freedom it thrived for. I seized her hand from my neck and placed it gently on my member, she grasped it in a firm grip, wrapping her soft and dainty fingers around its hardness and moved her hand slowly up and down its engorged and burning length, while her dance of passion continued as my hand reached back to her love groove, playing with her little throbbing button of pleasure which was soon hard like a stone.

My mouth was again sealed to hers, our tongues now playing like a pair of snakes copulating in a warm and wet hole. Our breathing became synchronized as did our hands playing with each others very differently shaped bodies, bringing each other to a state of excitement where the only result would be a messy one.

I disengaged from her kiss, removed my hand from between her things and soothed her passion my caressing her arm. I then asked her to straddle my lap, she looked at me with surprise, and however she lifted her bottom from the seat and attempted to sit on my lap. I guided her by catching hold of her bottom and pushed her dress up about her waist. I shifted her panty to a side and then holding my cock with my fingers guided my cockhead to her slit. I then allowed her to slowly settle down upon it, she cried in pain shrieking at the top of her voice as I forced her hips down on my member. I freed one of my hands holding the cheek of her buttock to cover her mouth in order to suppress her scream. I could feel my member enter her roughly, first the head and then the rest of it followed till it disappeared completely inside her body.

I felt a certain tightness of a female body that I had not felt since a long time now. I waited for a few seconds for her tight body to get accustomed to my size. I slowly removed my hand from her mouth to replace it with my mouth in a kiss and with my both hands I clutched the bare flesh of her bottom in a tight grip and I lifted and pulled her on my member again, giving short jabs in her tight pussy. Tears rolled down her cheeks to wet my cheeks and chin as they also did hers. Her eyes were pressed tight as she resisted my stabs of passion, her body just taking in the pain. I relaxed my grip on her buttocks and edged her to move on my cock. Her body shuddered and then shivered, but a few moments later the carnal movements started as she moved her bottom in slow movements. She began to moan in pleasure and held me by the neck, as she pushed my head on her bosom. I left my hands of her bottom completely and put one around her waist while with the other I undid the buttons of her shirt to reveal her bra covered breasts. I pulled one side of her bra to free one of her delicious breast and sampled it by moving my tongue over its smooth skin to reach the taut and hard nipple. I mouthed her nipple, nibbling on them as her bottom continued to milk my cock. I held her firmly in my arms and we began the delicious weaving dance of lust.

I felt myself about to give vent to my lust, and wishing to pierce her deeper, I fell her off my arms, and placing her upon her back on the cushions of the car, I drove my manhood deeper inside her body. I started to stroke her pussy harder with my pole making her moan with each thrust. It was the sixth or seventh trust and I could not take it anymore. I let go my charge and felt it bubble and boil in great soul-stirring spurts within her tender, clinging and equally excited body. She also came following me in a shivering state of ecstasy.

By the time we disengaged our bodies, we were almost at her place. Repairing our apparel, we sat close in each other's arms, and James brought the car to a stop, lighted the interior of the car and awaited further orders.

She got off the car, asked me for my telephone number. I put my visiting card in her extended hand and pulled her by the hand back to seat. I kissed her pouting lips, and reached with my other hand to pull my purse. Pulling out one of those big notes that would suffice the service that I received, I put the money in her other hand. She looked at the money in her hand with a surprise, judging that I had underpaid her I added a couple of other smaller denomination notes. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and she threw the money in my face and ran down the iron gate of the apartment where the car stood now.

I looked at her bobbing buttocks as they disappeared behind the gate, and glanced towards James with a puzzle reading on my face, only to be faced with an equally mind boggling puzzled face of James. We sat at that gate for a couple of minutes, without exchange of words, just smoking cigarettes. Then got back in the car and drove off.

It was in the car that I felt some wetness on the seat cover; I moved forward and opened the light to illuminate the interior. The wetness on the covers was deep red blots. And I knew what had gone wrong in the happenings of the night.

Anu was probably not a street walker, she was probably just a college girl who had taken the lift home from this rich brat and had an experience of a life time. I was right, for the next day I found a college textbook, which might have slipped from her bag the night before. I felt sorry at my insensitivity towards the situation, I called on James and told him to find Anu's address, for if nothing more she was entitled for an apology.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers