The First Meeting

Story Info
After chatting for a while online, a couple meets up.
1.7k words
3.88
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh, don't make so much noise," you hissed as you dragged me by the hands to your dorm room.

Observing the surroundings, we were in the hall of your university. Ever since we started chatting, we craved to meet each other and this was the perfect opportunity as your roommates were out clubbing. I had seen pictures that you had sent to me but you were a different beauty in person. Petite, tanned and sexy, it was like a dream but it was happening.

I was pulled into your room and you shut the door quickly. The risks were high and getting caught might result in your expulsion but we both knew we couldn't wait. Your warm hands left mine as you started taking off your small dress.

"Wow, someone really can't wait, huh?" I smirked.

In response, you grabbed my crotch over my jeans while I admired your boobs.Not wearing a bra of course, I thought.I pulled your hand off me and carried you into my arms, bridal-carrying you and putting you on a bed. With that, I pulled off my shirt while you practically tore my pants off of me. Now only clad in our underwear, we stared hungrily at each other, yearning to see that last bit of hidden flesh.

I moved faster. Grabbing you by your thighs, I dragged you so that your butt is on the edge of the bed. Reacting quickly, you lifted your butt up so that I can take off your lacy panties. I wasted no time in pulling them down. In my hurry, I only managed to pull it off one leg so that it was now rolled up around your left ankle. With you now being fully exposed, I stared at your already glistening pussy. It was a tiny, pink thing that somehow made me want to devour it. I stared for so long that you got uncomfortable and tried to cover up with your hands. I pulled them aside at once and delved into your pussy.

My mouth easily covered the whole of your pussy and that's what I did. My tongue flickered and toyed with your lower lips while my lips caressed them. Small shivers and light moans told me that I was doing my job right. It was cute finding out that you reacted every time my hot breath touches your vagina. I began exploring your depths with my tongue. Flexing it, I went as deep as I could and licked around. You tilted your head back at moaned in ecstasy. Of course, I wouldn't be finished with that. I brought my right thumb to your clit and gingerly touched it. Feeling your vagina clamp on my tongue told me that you needed more. I rubbed your clit in a circular motion while my tongue explored your lips once again. With my free hand, I reached up and put my fingers in your mouth, temporarily stopping your moans as you sucked on them. After a short while, I changed directions and went for your clit with my tongue while fingering you with 2 fingers. My free hand was now kneading your soft boobs.

"God, your fingers are so large in me," you gasped out.

"If you can't even take 2 fingers, you won't be able to handle my cock later," I answered.

Having never seen my cock, you didn't know how true that statement was. At that time, I felt you getting even wetter and your hips started to buckle. I moved even more furiously, prompting you to shriek out in pure ecstasy and you climaxed on my face and fingers. For precaution, I continued what I was doing for another full minute until you came to a still. I pulled out my fingers and noted the thick string of juices all over them, connecting them to your still contracting pussy. Looking you straight in the eye, I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked off all your juices. A small grin crossed your mouth. I got onto the bed with you and took off my last piece of clothing. As my hardened cock came into sight, you let out a gasp of surprise. I wasn't joking out it being thicker than 2 of my fingers. It was as thick as 3. When you masturbate, you barely put 2 of your own fingers in and now that you have to accept a dick as thick as 3 of a guy's fingers, you were worried that you might be stretched out.

After a moment of hesitation, you grabbed my dick and guided it into your mouth. It stretched your mouth to the full extent but that didn't stop you from enthusiastically sucking me off. Working your hands and your mouth at the same time, you got into a good rhythm. You tongued my head lightly with your lips enveloping the rest of the bulb. Going deeper and deeper, you tried your best to take all my length but the thickness stopped you from going too far. Having had enough, I pulled your hand off my dick and placed both my hands on the back of your head.

"You're going to take all of me," I growled.

You knew what was coming and braced yourself. I shoved your head down my length repeatedly while you tried not to gag. Again and again, your nose touched my pubic hair. You were making gagging noises but that turned me on more. Your saliva was slobbering all over my cock, making it nasty but I love that. I finally stopped face-fucking you and gave you time to rest. You took the time to catch your breath and wipe away all the saliva on your pretty little face. With my cock twitching in front of you, you once again grabbed hold of it and jerked me off, this time, sucking gently on my balls. I let out deep moans to tell you how much I appreciate that. After a short while, I stopped you and got you into doggy position. Lining myself up behind you, you knew what was coming. You shivered with anticipation as I grabbed hold of your butt with one hand and my cock in the other. I placed myself right at your entrance and started to push.

Before I even got my head in, you were already moaning in pleasure. I felt your tightness around me as I tried to get more of me inside. About halfway in, I can already feel how much I've stretched you. With one big push, I got the rest of it all the way in. You let out a sharp shriek as you felt completely filled out. I let out a heavy sigh uncontrollably. You felt like heaven. Tight but not choking, wet and flooding, it was the perfect combination. My hands wandered your body as you accustomed to my size and eventually, they landed on your hips. I started pumping in and out of you hard. I had heard your moans in your audios before but in real life, it felt so much more sincere and wondrous: A big boost to my ego. I gave long, strong strokes as I stared at where we were connected. It was amazing to see how tightly your pussy clung on to my cock as I pulled back each time, as if it didn't want to let go. I could fill my cum rising up but I didn't want to end it so fast.

Pulling out of you completely, I heard a moan of frustration from you. I quickly flipped you onto your back and pulled your legs wide open, letting them rest on my shoulders. I entered once again, much to your delight. With my hands free, I caressed every part of your body in sight, from your feet to your thighs to your clit to your tummy to your boobs to your arms and even to your face. I let myself roam to your boobs eventually and played with your nipples. I lowered my head down and sucked on one of them while I continued pumping you hard. Not wanting to cum without you, I had to use my technique. Still inside you, I pulled you outwards so that your butt was once again on the edge of the bed while I stood. With both my hands grabbing your thighs firmly, I pulled them towards me in the rhythm of my pumping. I stroked faster and faster, knowing that it will get you to cum soon. My movements were now a blur and your screams can surely be heard by your neighbours. I felt you tightening and knew that you were almost there. You clutched the bed sheets tightly in your palms and your hips started bucking wildly. Your juices overflowed from your pussy and dripped down on the floor where we were joined. I felt like cumming but I didn't want to cum inside you. I buried myself to the hilt until you finally stopped convulsing. I hurriedly pulled out and climbed onto the bed next to you. I jerked my cock hard and fast and felt my balls contract. Spurts after spurts of my seed came gushing out onto your face, redecorating it. You just managed to close your eyes because my cum was literally all over your face. I let out deep moans as the last few waves of my orgasm died down. You opened your eyes slightly and sucked on my softening cock head gently, getting the last few drops into your mouth. I was in bliss.

With that, I moved away from you and admired you. You had cum everywhere and it was dribbling down your chin fast. Unexpectedly, you took a finger and scooped off loads of my cum before sucking them off your finger until your face was clean. Without knowing, I was hard again.

"No more second rounds, big boy. Some other time, I'm too tired out and sore from you," you winked at me.

I nodded, dazed from our session. Pulling my clothes on, I noted that we had been at it for over an hour. When I was leaving, you were still sitting there naked on the bed.

"You know, this isn't even my bed. Oh and here, take this as a memento," you said, pulling your panties off your ankles and handing them to me.

I clutched them in my hands and took a big whiff. I love your smell. I stuffed them in my pocket and with a wink, I snuck out of your dorm room knowing that there would be more sessions like this soon.