The First Meeting

Story Info
A release of sexual tension so intense it's almost... scary.
3.7k words
4.41
19.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a built frame and strong hands; blonde hair that complimented his pink undertone of skin. I looked for him anxiously, it being the first time we've met each other. I had worn something revealing; something to indulge him in his desires: shorts and a tank top with matching undergarments. Would he get the chance to see them? I thought to myself. I wondered as I stood by the stop sign, what exactly I had come here for. What was he here for?

I spotted a tall being in the corner of my eye and ripped my head down to collect my raging thoughts. Deep breaths. My body seemed to be hotter than usual. My hands shook at the thought of him even saying hello. But, I had to stay calm. I had to appear as though I was at ease, and that's exactly what I did after he caught up to my trembling shadow.

He called my name in the silence of the night. His deep voice resonated in my ears and I brought my head up to meet his blue eyes. I gulped because it was him. He was right in front of me. The same person I had seen a thousand times before behind a phone screen. I took a piece of hair in my hand and laced it around my fingers.

"Ben?" I must have looked starstruck because he chuckled to himself lightly. Stepping closer to me he peered down at my watchful stare.

"You wear that just to get me going?" A smirk lay across his face but I had forgotten to laugh. I breathed in as my mind flashed images of what I wanted him to do next. I was feverish standing so close in front of him. I wanted to say something back; something that would lure him in so he would lay his hands on me. I stepped back against the stop sign and tilted my head provocatively,

"I didn't." I lied through my anticipating lips. His eyes looked even more dangerous now as he moved a little closer to me.

"You're lying." The firmness in his voice masked the curl of his mouth on each side. He was feeling the same things as me. The lust, the tantalizing feeling of wanting to destroy each other's morals. I arched my neck upwards, settling on his vulgar expression. I could see it in his eyes; everything he wanted to do to me.

"And if I was?" I kept eye contact, reading into his tasteful grin. I, myself, had a seductive pout on my face. I assumed that he liked the way I presented myself by the way he slid his hand around the small of my back soon after my teasing comment. He sighed to himself and flicked his eyes around my body. His hot fingers spidered across my spine and lifted my shirt so he could feel the warm skin beneath it.

"Then I would have to punish you." His nose was touching mine but I could still see his eyes looking into me, seeing everything I desired, "Wouldn't I?" I swallowed the feeling I had in my lower stomach. I wanted to hold onto his strong shoulders while he pushed into me over and over... I was speechless. I wanted him. I wanted everything he could give to me and I wanted it in that moment. My knees almost buckled when he suggested we take his car back to his place. He had parked just around the corner and somehow I didn't feel afraid at all. I trusted him, although many would tell me I shouldn't. I was ready for anything he wanted to do, even if that meant going all the way.

We sat in his car and he found his way to my inner thigh. The palm of his hand rested just above the bend of my knee. I know he felt my legs shiver and twitch from how eager I was. My hips were already moving on their own at the mere thought of his presence. My panties were uncomfortably damp from the slow but firm squeezing he was lovingly giving my leg.

"We're almost there." He said, his face almost looking sympathetic. I glanced at my furrowed eyebrows and rosy cheeks in the rear view mirror and understood why he sounded concerned. I was like a bitch in heat. I needed to be taken care of. I needed to be fucked.

When we got inside, his hands pushed me by my waist into his bedroom. I took in the unfamiliar scent of a man, feeling even more aroused. He pushed me on the bed and bent over me, whispering with hot breath,

"You've really been tempting me." A crazed smile spread across my face. Tears threatened to fall from the restlessness in my chest. I was tingling everywhere he touched. He brought his hands up my hips and stomach but I pushed back and flipped myself over so that I was facing him. I wanted to see his lustful fixture on my skin. I sat in front of him, back against the wall with my legs spread open. I licked my lips, wondering how he tasted as he brought himself in between my limbs. I could see it. The bulge in his jeans. The growing want to be inside of me. I goggled at it as he pushed it closer to me. "You're a virgin right? Aren't you scared?" He asked like it would've been intriguing if I were frightened. But I wasn't, and I told him so,

"No..." I tried to convince him with my bravest look but he asked me again, this time bringing his finger up my neck. He dragged it up my chin and rubbed it on my lips, forcing entry. But he didn't need to use force, I took it in my mouth and circled it with my tongue.

"You should be." His dominance shown through the warning. But, I wasn't afraid. I wanted more.

"Why's that?" I questioned him, seeing where it would take me. He gave off a threatening aura as he touched the back of my neck with his palm and brought me closer into his gaze.

"I could do anything to you right now." He brought his hand around to the front of my throat and applied pressure lightly, "Are you scared now?" I ran my leg up his thigh and breathed out my final answer,

"No." His chest moved up and down and his eyes flashed an emotion and I couldn't quite decipher. He pushed me down by the hand on my neck and cut off most of my air flow. I grimaced at the feeling of restrainment. He leaned down and seemed to patronize me. He pressed harder with the palm of his hand as his leg inched up into my crotch. I let out as much sound as I could from the pleasure of this sort of stimulation. He asked me again, using a more calming voice,

"So you're still not scared?" In that instant I wasn't sure if the cold sweat building up on my chest was from the thrill or the panic. He let up off my throat slightly as he brought his lips down to mine. "Want to kiss?" He said, seeming like he was joking. But, I let out a peep of an answer; telling him I wanted to. My body was steaming from the humiliation. I was being made to feel small. Like I was only there for the release of his sexual frustration. The funny thing is though, it made my legs quiver even more. His tongue played with my mouth as sounds spilled from me I hadn't known I could make. His free hand touched my upper thigh and clutched around to pull me closer into him. I gasped for breaths I couldn't find; being restricted by his heavy stature. He could kill me if I wanted, and I wouldn't care.

His lips trailed down, leaving a line of saliva down my chest. He pulled up my shirt without hesitation and ordered,

"Hold it up." I took my tank top and held it up so he could see everything he wanted to. He removed his hold around my neck and used it to now restrain my hips to the bed. He tasted down my body and I peered over my shirt at the forbidden scene. The newly found freedom of my neck felt cold. But, everything else was sweltering. He laughed slow and seductively at his own comment, "Let's see what kind of panties you're wearing." I blinked as a warning that I would pass out from this feeling. The twirling sensation in the pit of my stomach made me shudder when he unbuttoned my jean shorts. I could see the sliver of of white lace appear as he began to unzip and I clenched when his face lit up with curiosity. "You're such a slut...wearing this tiny thing." My eyes watered at his degrading remark. I opened my mouth to answer to him but only my sounds of pleasure fell out. He was staring. His eyes were fixed on the lacey thong I had put on hours before. The anticipation was causing my hips to jerk around. I wasn't able to lay still. I was so impatient; waiting for him to satisfy his needs.

His finger pushed inside of me with the white cloth still in between us. He gave me no warning, but I was used to this much. I had closed my eyes before I died from the embarrassment. But, I didn't quite know the extent of his words until he said,

"Already feeling it, huh? You're soaking wet." I gulped as my panties soaked up even more liquids, "I might have to clean you up..." I lost my breath and before I knew what was happening, I was panting. He had pulled them all the way off, and threw them to the side of the room. His mouth dug around in between my legs as his hands tightened around my thighs every time I let out my voice. He ran his warm tongue up the center and surrounded my clitoris with teeth. He bit down gently, only grazing the bud.

"Hnng! A-ah~" I couldn't hold the sounds back. Nobody had ever touched me there except for myself. And he was so good...

"You moan like a little whore..." He grunted, licking his lips. I could only moan even more. Every coherent thought in my mind was monopolized by him. I was his. I belonged to him right now. "You like when I bite it huh?" He teased again, now giving the place more attention with his teeth.

"Ahh~ Yes!" My voice didn't sound like mine anymore. I really did feel like his little slut. I had never experienced these feelings of ecstasy before and I was very close to an orgasm. His tongue penetrated as his thumb rubbed my clit roughly. A hot feeling built up in my lower body and I squirmed in his fierce hold. Reaching down to take a handful of his hair, I screamed his name, "B-Ben! Gonna cum..." Being so close to sweet release, my hips twitched involuntarily. But, he stopped and looked up at me from below. He slid his tongue across his plump bottom lip and pinned my hand above my head.

"To you it's master." His voice sounded agitated yet romantic in some way. His eyes were a darker blue now and I was finally a little frightened. The grip on my wrist was scaring me and my mind was frantic. My reality was clouded with the sensation I felt deep inside me. What would he do now? Was I in trouble? I was testing myself. Words tasted sweet on my tongue, but should I say them? His glare gave me an overwhelming desire to make him even more uncontrollable.

"Oops... Was I a bad girl?" I didn't regret teasing him one bit when he slammed his other hand over my mouth. He pushed the outline of his hard cock into me and grinded with force.

"Did I say you could speak!" He yelled with lust coating his words. Sweat ran down his forehead next to the vein that was making an appearance. I was completely and utterly bound to him. He had me down, totally helpless. He was right, he could do whatever he wanted to me.

"Mmff!!" I moaned still, having been reminded of my submission. Even being suffocated by his big hands I pushed my luck as far as I could.

"This is what you want, huh?" He grinded his throbbing cock harder into me, finally moving his hands and shoving his fingers into my mouth instead. I struggled to answer him with the blocked passageway. Saliva dripped down out of my mouth and onto his hand but he didn't seem to care. In fact, I think he liked it like that. He choked me and I bit down out of instinct. No blood was drawn but I could feel his manhood grow even bigger. I sucked on him. I bit and moaned and salivated. The thought of being so vulnerable turned me on even more. The feeling of his hot bulge pressing into me drove me insane. It was what I wanted... and I couldn't wait any longer.

"P-pwease..." I tried letting out despite the fingers down my throat.

"Ah... What was that, slut?" He asked, almost laughing at me. I shut my eyes tight as tears rolled down my cheeks. They cooled down my steaming complexion. How could I be so brave to say things that would make him go over the edge? He held my neck down again as he peered from over me. He awaited my pleading words eagerly, even though he wouldn't admit it now. All movement stopped as he searched my glazed over eyes. I took my legs and wrapped them around his abdomen.

"Just fuck me already." The second the invitation left my mouth, I was turned and shoved face first into the sheets. I gasped as I could hear the sound of him unzipping his jeans. The sound of my heart was loud in my ears. His shifting was the only other thing I could hear. I focused on it; the sound of his breathing hitching on his hard grunts, the sound of fabric rubbing on his bare skin, the slap of his cock against my ass as it fell out from his jeans. He leaned over me and brought his mouth to my ear, breathing ecstatically,

"Say it again..." He whispered softly but with the same intensity as he held me down. He sounded vulnerable like an animal in mating season. I felt the urgency in his voice like he needed me.

"I want you..." I whined, fulfilling his wish as I brought my hand down under me and spread myself for him. "to fuck me."

He let out a quick and hot breath as he moved slightly away. The tip of his erection touched my entrance and I already felt myself stretching. But, he just dragged it around. He made sure I felt it; what was coming for me.

"Fuck." He moaned, "I'll have to make it fit in this tight little thing..." His fingers went inside me but he didn't remove the sensation of the head of his cock against my inner thigh. I sighed in satisfaction as he added more fingers in an attempt to stretch me enough for that huge member. I pushed back against him as he simultaneously pulled me closer. I was squeezing around him, getting more and more thrilled with what I knew would be inside me soon enough. He added a fourth finger and I cringed at the pain suddenly over me. I breathed slowly, letting him prepare me for the real thing.

"Want me to take that sweet..." He started, slipping his fingers out and dragging the discharge up my back. He clutched the back of my neck and tightened and released in rhythm with his heavy breaths. I twitched and made an erotic sound as he finished his sultry question, "virginity?" With my face pinned to the bed, saliva dripped from my open mouth as I begged shamelessly,

"Please... hurry and put it in!" My head was mush. My breaths were shallow as I squirmed from the suspense of his filthy mouth.

"Beg harder." He said, and I imagined his face to have a straight and unmoved expression. I glanced up at him out of the corner of my eye and it was anything but emotionless. His eyes were wide and his smiled crazed. He licked his lips and wiped the sweat from his forehead and dragged his hand down his face to his lower abdomen. I shivered at the image of his pure dominance. There was a feeling of instinctual danger over me. I was slipping away so quickly from who I was in the daylight. I was his toy. I was waiting to be fucked like a thing he found on the street. I had the strength of another woman in that moment. What I presented now was only a side of myself I would show to him. It didn't matter who I was inside; what anyone else would think of me. It was me and him, so close and heated. It was unbearable having him not inside me, so I begged him as hard as I could.

"Fuck me, please... I can't take it any longer! I need you inside of me right now..." Tears fell from my eyes and slid into my mouth. I was so incredibly frustrated that I was crying, imploring that this man thrust into me as hard as he pleased. "I beg you..." I hiccuped as I awaited his hot erection to mess me up. I swallowed huffs of air, trying to calm down my sobs before I was made his.

I felt it, the head of his cock, reach low in my insides. I felt it all the way up in my stomach. He didn't ease into it, but shoved it in as I jerked upwards and bit down on my own fingers. More tears fled from my glossy eyes as I was thrusted into mercilessly. I could feel myself tightening around him every time he hit me in the right spot. My moans echoed throughout his room and even masked over his dirty talk. I couldn't hear anything. My concentration was solely on the sensation deep inside me. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the things he was sharply whispering at me.

"You like getting nailed don't you?" His lips were close to my ear and I could hear every single little gasp and moan come out of him. "Fuck you're such a slut..." I struggled to answer him. My whole body moved with the rhythm of his thrusts. His fingernails dug into my hips as he tightened his grip with each plunge.

I was in a dream. My vision was blurry now. I reached behind me and grabbed hold of his arm. I pulled myself closer to him. I needed..."More!" I screamed, longing more stimulation. He brought his hand away from my hip and came back with a slap to my backside. I whimpered at the sting left behind, but awaited eagerly for another blow to the tender skin.

"You like that, you little whore?" He talked down to me, but I loved every second of it. I nodded my head excitedly, wanting him to hit me again. I longed for his explosive passion. I wanted to be everything he craved. He took both of my arms and held them behind my back as he pounded into my insides over and over again. He marked my ass with his hand every time he felt like it. My throat was dry from the constant panting. My voice was raspy from the screams I let consume me. I reached down and rubbed my own clit roughly, needing even more sensation. He took notice and let out a demeaning chuckle, "Even touching yourself? You really are a perverted girl." I laughed back, fully knowing that I was indeed a pervert. So much that I felt myself building up with tension from the shaming words. I quickly sucked in through my mouth and jerked my hips upwards, arching my back. Spasming, I screamed out, releasing a warm swirling feeling. Every muscle in my body contracted and I couldn't stop moving as I pulsated around his member. Every pulse was more intense than the last and I lay there moaning mindlessly, lost in the sensation of my body reacting to the pleasures it felt. Out of breath, I reached the end of my climax as small waves of warmness came over me periodically. He was nearing his end also, as his mouth met my neck. He marked me up and down my back, groaning that I was his. The sound of him smacking against me resonated in my ears.

His teeth met the nape of my neck and he bit down as he pulled out quickly. His breathing turned into growls as he flipped me over to face him. He held tightly around the base of his shaft only to wait until he came where he pleased.

"Bring your pretty face here." He ordered; and I stumbled over as my head was pulled towards his dripping cock. Caught in a daze, the sight of him was intoxicating but not as much as the taste. He let go as he held me by my hair. He threw his head back for just a moment, then locked his eyes on my lips as his semen showered them, my cheeks and nose. I nearly spasmed again from the purely degrading action. I peered him at his shaded stare. He looked at me with the eyes of pity; like I was disgusting. Shameful, was I; to have loved the feeling of him cuming all over me.

I reached out to him, now wanting reassurance that I was still a person. He took my helpless hand and pulled me close to him. Taking his finger, he dragged the white liquid into my mouth and I tasted him slowly. I never broke eye contact as I licked his finger clean before eating the rest that he brought in.

"How does it taste?" He asked, looking down at me. I licked my lips leisurely and answered him,

"So good..." Leaning in, I kissed him sloppily. I could feel myself starting to black out. But before I fell into his hard chest, I mumbled wholeheartedly, "Fuck me again next time, okay?"