The First Meeting

Story Info
Finally he meets you in person.
1.9k words
4.35
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonRogue
JonRogue
40 Followers

The doors open and an avalanche of people begin rushing out of the opening. The plane landed ten minutes ago and I’ve been pacing, waiting for you to come down the walkway. Your image is burned into my mind from countless online video meetings and I crane my head to catch a glimpse of you through the throng of people. In all the craziness I am worried you will walk past me, not realizing I had come to surprise you. Then I see you. My breath catches in my chest as I finally see you in real life. You look stunning. Your voluptuous, gorgeous figure turning the heads of many a man as you saunter up the walkway.

You exit the door, smiling at a small child rushing past you. Your head jerks up at the sound of my voice calling your name. You’re startled at first but quickly your eyes widen in recognition, a smile lights up your face. I am tempted to run to you but instead we walk slowly towards each other, grinning. I hand you the dozen roses and awkwardly go to give you a hug. You shyly hug back and then pull away. We stare into each other’s eyes and suddenly that self-consciousness is gone. I pull you to me and kiss you passionately, deeply, the way I have imagined kissing you for so long.

We break apart, gasping for breath and realize we are alone in the waiting area. Laughing, I pick up your carryon bag and we walk through the terminal holding hands. Typically your luggage takes forever to arrive but for once I am oblivious to the wait, happy just to stare at you, hear your voice, touch your hair, your face. I can’t stop touching you, always holding your hand or pulling you to me for another kiss.

I open the door to the car and you laugh at my chivalry but I know you’re secretly pleased. I put your bags into the trunk and we make our way out of the airport complex. Again, I can not keep my hands off of you as we drive. I caress your thighs, hold your hand, lean over for the occasional dangerous kiss. You are as eager as I and run your hands over my chest, my thighs, my face, as I drive to the hotel.

The elevator is far too crowded and slow, I am so anxious to get you alone, wanting you so much. I stand behind you so that I can encircle you with my arms and pull you tightly to me. You can feel the bulge of my arousal pressing against you. You turn your head and give me the most wickedly delicious smile I have ever seen. I nearly moan with desire. Your hand reaches behind you and begins to rub my cock through my slacks. The couple next to us notices but simply smile and snuggle in closer together. Realizing they won’t object, I lean down and kiss your beautiful lips, passionately playing with your sweet tongue.

The doors open to our floor and we step out. The woman in the elevator calls out “Have fun” to us, a smile in her voice. We look back and see her rubbing her companions growing bulge just as you had done. We wave and wish them a fun evening as the doors close. Laughing and aroused, make our way to the room. I want to simply rip your clothes off but I am patient, wanting this to be perfect for you. It’s already perfect for me, just by your presence. I open the door and we step into the candlelit room, light flickering from the dozens of candles arranged around the room. Soft jazz plays in the background as I take your coat and put the flowers in the vase on the table.

I step behind you, cupping your gorgeous breasts as I begin kissing your neck, whispering how I’ve longed for this day. You moan as I begin lightly pulling on your hardening nipples with one hand while the other slowly slides down your stomach and between your thighs. You can feel my hard cock pressing into your ass and you wiggle back into it, making me groan with pleasure. You giggle and ask if that’s for you. I smile as say nothing and simply begin removing your clothing, slowly and deliberately.

Your dress slides off into a puddle on the floor, your bra joining it a second later. I ease your panties down and let your step out of them, leaving your high heels on. I ease you back onto the bed, laying you down as I kiss you deeply, our tongues twining together, playful and sweet. I begin to trace your body with my tongue, wanting to taste every inch of you. I roll your nipples around in my mouth, lightly biting them with my teeth until I hear you gasp and moan. I kiss my way down your stomach, eager to taste what I have dreamed about.

Your pussy is so lovely I simply stare for a moment at its shaven beauty. I begin licking your thighs, slick with your anticipation. Lightly I lick across your pussy, gently kissing your clit. I begin to lick all over your sweet opening, sliding my tongue inside you teasingly once or twice. Finally I can take no more, you taste too delicious. I slide my hands under your ass and pull you to my mouth, eagerly devouring you. I being sucking on your clit, flicking my tongue across your sensitive bud. Your hands tangle in my hair as I nibble on your sweet pussy. I move my hand and slide a finger inside you as I run my tongue over your clit. You moan, bucking your hips into my face. A second finger joins the first as I begin to fingerfuck you in earnest as I continue licking your sweet juices.

Your moans have gotten louder and louder and now you are yelling for me to eat you, to lick your hot pussy, to make you cum. I take your clit in my mouth and drive my fingers deep inside you, holding them there as I feel you shudder and shake. Your hands grip my hair tightly as your hips buck up and down, almost making me lose contact with my tongue. I keep licking and sucking you, sliding my fingers in and out until you start to beg me to stop. I smile and keep licking as you begin yet another series of orgasms. I ease my fingers out of your pussy and start to gently, slowly lick your pussy, bringing you down from your powerful climax.

As your body becomes still, I slide my up and kiss you, your juices on my lips. Moaning, you open your mouth, your tongue eagerly searching out mine as you taste your own delicious pussy. I bring my fingers up and let you lick the clean. You suck them into your mouth, looking into my eyes and your hand strays down to feel my hard cock nearly bursting through my slacks. You smile and suck harder on my fingers to give me an idea of what is to come.

I stand next to the bed, gazing down at your luscious form as you begin undressing me. Slowly you undo my tie and unbutton my shirt. You kiss my nipples as they are exposed and run your lips down my belly. Your hands undo my belt and unbutton my pants, easing the zipper down as you continue to run your tongue down, down, down. You ease down my slacks, seeing happily that I wear no underwear, allowing my cock to jut forth in all its hardness. You smile up at me and then slowly lean your head down, lips open, and take me in your mouth.

The feeling is incredible, like velvet, hot and wet. I moan and stare down as you take more and more of my cock into your mouth. Staring up into my eyes you pull back, letting my cock free as you begin licking all over it. One hand encircles my shaft as the other caresses my thigh. You lift my cock up so you can suck my balls into your mouth. I run my hands through your hair as you lick my cock, up and down. I caress your cheek as you take the head once again into your mouth. You moan as you swallow my cock, the vibrations driving me crazy.

I can’t wait any longer. As much as your mouth is like heaven, I simply have to be inside you, inside that succulent pussy I have dreamed of for so long. I lay you back as your reluctantly let my cock slip from your lips. I whisper that you can have as much of that as you want later, but that my need for you is too strong to wait. Your eyes glow with lust as you realize that the cock you’ve wanted for so long is now poised at the edge of your dripping pussy. You look me in the eyes, hold my face in your hands and whisper, “Fuck me.”

I ease my cock inside of you, letting you adjust to it. Slowly sliding inside more and more until I am completely buried inside you. We wait, relishing this moment we’ve dreamed about. I look into your eyes and smile as I begin raising my hips and then sliding back inside you. Quietly at first, we begin moving together, our bodies a perfect fit. I begin moving faster and faster, your hips thrusting up as you try to get as much of me inside you as you can. I hear your moans and groans and match them with my own. I begin thrusting faster and faster, letting the passion release. Harder and harder I begin pummeling you. Your fingernails claw into my back as you beg for more, demanding I fuck you harder. Like animals we’ve lost ourselves in our lust, only our bodies matter now. Only the sensations, the movement, the indescribable pleasures coursing through our bodies.

I flip you over and begin slamming your hot pussy from behind, driving your face into the mattress with the power of my strokes. You moan and grip the bedsheets, nearly pulling them off of the bed. The headboard is slamming against the wall with every thrust, its pounding beat a tribal rhythm to our glorious fuck.

I feel you twitch and shudder beneath me as you begin to cum, your pussy squeezing my cock as your orgasm takes over. It’s too much for me and I drive my cock as deep inside you as I can, making you gasp as I shoot my hot load into your sweet pussy. I thrust in and out quickly, feeling every inch of you as I continue to fill you with my cum until finally, in a shuddering burst I shoot the last and collapse on top of you, spent and weary.

You turn your head and we kiss, our passion temporarily sated, but only barely. We take the moment to catch our breath. I ease off you and lay next to you, running my hands along your soft skin. The candlelight flickers across your body and we smile as we think of what the week will bring.

JonRogue
JonRogue
40 Followers