The First Meeting Ch. 01

Story Info
Online Dom & his sub-in-training meet.
1.1k words
4.55
18.5k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1, Preparation

I looked at the borrowed room: a single red rose in a bud vase on the nightstand, my clothes for the evening laid out on the bed, and a handwritten note resting on top of a box on the pillow. It was only the second time I'd seen your handwriting; the first was when you sent a note along with my public collar.

Welcome home, my dear!

(To your "spiritual" home, if not your actual one.) You'll find your outfit on the bed; you're to wear only what you see... don't add anything more. Well, except for your public collar. (I can't wait to see you in that!) :-) Don't forget to open the present, and follow the instructions you find in there.

But before you get dressed, I want you to thoroughly wash up, using only the items provided. Take a shower first, then soak for a while in the tub. Be sure to start getting dressed no later than five; you'll find a cab waiting for you when it's time for you to go... just ask someone about it at the front desk. BTW... you'll need help putting on one of the items; don't be shy about calling the front desk and asking them to send someone up to assist you.

Looking forward to finally seeing you in person. (Our third "first meeting" anniversary for me to remember, hehehe.)

*blows you a kiss and pinches you on the nipple*

I dropped the note on the bed and started looking through the items laid out for me: a pair of black shoes -- patent leather pumps with tall, spike heels. Hmmmmmm, I thought. Walking in those will prove to be interesting... A pair of black silk stockings. A black garter belt and matching black lace thong panties. A black damask silk corset. Black skirt. Deep plum silk blouse. Hmmmmmm, no bra. That will be quite amusing...

After studying the corset, I understood that was the item I'd need help putting on. So I'm supposed to call a complete stranger and have them see me half-naked?

With a glance at the clock, I decided I'd best begin following your orders; so I headed for the bathroom -- a very opulent room. Candles were already burning as recorded music played in the background. When I surveyed the room, I found more notes, directing me in what to do. I went through my usual routine, then stepped in the shower. Once I finished washing up and shaving, I turned off the shower and filled the tub.

I closed my eyes, allowing Mahler's Second Symphony to fill my mind as I relaxed in the tub. By this point "Urlicht" -- the fourth movement of the piece -- was playing. I smiled, thinking of you as I listened to your favorite piece of music. If anything could calm me tonight, it was memories of you.

You'd said in one of your notes that I could soak for no more than thirty minutes; so when the limit was met, I got out of the bath, carefully drying myself before returning to the bedroom. I looked at the items on the bed, my insides trembling at the idea of having to call someone to assist me into the corset. How could you possibly expect me to do this? You know how nervous and shy I am... I finally swallowed back any fear and dialed the phone, asking the clerk at the front desk to send someone up, without mentioning what it was I needed help with. No use getting them all worked up, too.

As I waited for my assistant to arrive, I opened the present you left for me. Inside was the butterfly vibrator you'd mentioned the very first day we chatted. Only the vibrator; the remote control was missing. I slipped it on, carefully aligning it into place before tugging on the thong panties to hold it there. Then I put on the garter belt and stockings. Just as I was wrapping the corset around my torso, I heard a knock at the door.

My legs began trembling, and I hesitated before finally willing myself to answer the door. By placing my left arm over my breasts, I was able to camouflage part of my nudity from the stranger. As I cracked open the door, a male voice said, "The front desk said you needed some help?"

Holy fuck! They sent up a man?!? There was no way I wanted a strange guy to see me exposed like this, but I didn't have any choice. If I was to obey your orders, I had to have help getting on the corset, and this was the only aid offered. Shit! My eyes dropped to the floor as I opened the door, then I abruptly turned my back on the stranger. "I needed someone to lace this up for me," I said in little more than a whisper.

He quickly joined me in the room, but it took him some time before he actually began lacing the corset. With feelings of embarrassment seething inside me, I didn't dare look over my shoulder at him to see what was taking him so long. I closed my eyes, trying to keep my body from quivering; but the more insistent my attempts, the more futile the effort. The fingers of his left hand lightly brushed my bare ass cheek, causing me to jump at the unexpected touch. "Now, now, Puppy. Be a good girl."

Holy crap! This guy knew me! Obviously, you'd set up who would be giving me this special service.

His left hand reached around me, caressing my crotch. "Be still, girl. Your Master said I was allowed to touch, just not play; and he wanted me to check to make sure you followed all his orders. I'm glad to see you did. I'd hate it if you were punished too much." He tugged at the corset's laces once more, asking if he'd gotten it too tight. I heaved two deep breaths before replying that it seemed alright. His right hand slid around me, giving my nipple a hard tweak as he kissed my neck. "What a good Puppy. Your Master will be very pleased."

After he left, I quickly finished dressing. In my haste to get away from this place of my latest humiliation, I nearly forgot my collar. After nervously fiddling with the hook, I managed to get the collar on, lifting my fingers to touch the cameo –- my way of reminding myself of the reality of our relationship. One last deep breath as I glanced at my reflection, then I ventured downstairs, to begin the journey to you.