The First Night

Story Info
A little girl can find her Daddy in the strangest places.
5.7k words
4.4
23.8k
19
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
272 Followers

Angie was on her way home. That made her smile. Daddy would be home waiting for her. Not really her Daddy.

She had met him almost two years before. She had just started her job and he was the owner of a small business that bought parts from her company. When she had called on him the first time, she didn't know what to expect. Her sales manager said it was a small but consistent account, never any complaints. She had gone the first time and when she met him she thought he was sort of . . . cuddly. His name was Charles. He had asked about her new job, how she liked it, where she had worked before. . . typical banal chit chat. She had asked about his order and he had it ready for her. She smiled and put it in her folder and got ready to leave. As they were walking to the front door he had stopped her. She had turned and looked slightly upward into his eyes and there was something different. She looked . . . and then looked . . . and then seemed to be falling to his eyes. She had heard him speak to her and she had answered without even realizing she had done so.

"April. I want you to come back day after tomorrow."

"Yes Sir."

Then she realized she was standing in front of him, somewhat out of breath and he was opening the door for her.

Outside she had stopped and tried to remember exactly what had happened. She was flustered and a little confused.

He had not said why she was to come back or when. But she had said yes.

She had not written it down in her calendar nor had she put it on the company calendar. But two days later, after lunch, she found herself standing outside the door to his office. Some compulsion had brought her back... She had tried to figure it out but all she knew is that she wanted to return.

Pushing the door open, she stepped inside. The receptionist was gone. April looked around then pushed through the door to the hallway beyond. As she opened the door he stepped into the hallway, smiled and without any further acknowledgment spoke to her.

"Come into my office."

She walked forward and stepped into the office. He had closed the door behind them quietly. She suddenly felt apprehensive. She watched as he walked behind the desk and sat down.

"Sit."

It wasn't exactly an order but neither was it a request. Without thinking She sat quickly, feet primly on the floor, her knees together and her bag on her lap, back straight.

He looked at her.

"Relax. I am not going to attack you. I wanted to you to come back because I am retiring and closing my business. I wanted to settle up my accounts with you."

She let out a long slow breath. She wasn't sure what she was expecting but that was not it. She opened her briefcase and took out her tablet and looked up his account.

In a few minutes, she had sent him an email with the final invoice and he had prepared her a check for the balance on his account. As she was closing her briefcase she casually asked what he was going to do.

"Oh. I am not too sure. I have some hobbies."

"Will you and your wife travel."

"My wife is already traveling. She and my ex-partner are having a grand time somewhere in the South Pacific on a beach on an island."

She blushed a bit.

Don't worry. Its ok."

"Do you have any other family."

"The kids are all grown and scattered all over the country. It is just me."

"So no big celebration for your retirement."

"No. After the divorce we split the company and my wife decided my partner was a better traveling companion than me. I have been slowly closing things down. Its just me for the last few months."

"That's sad. You should at least do something special."

"I am. I am going to that new Brazilian restaurant downtown and indulge myself."

"Oh! I have heard about that place. It sound wonderful. Way outside of my budget right now though."

He looked at her. She was young enough to be his youngest daughter. She was pleasing to look at and, even with the conservative business suit on, she was obviously well built. He shook his head. "Jezzzuussss. Charley! Get ahold of yourself." He thought to himself. What he heard startled him even more.

"Why don't you join me."

She looked flustered again. Then she thought. He was old enough to be her father. He was pleasant and was obviously a gentleman. Why not.

"If you are serious. I would be happy to help you celebrate."

He smiled.

"May I pick you up?"

She thought a moment and then scribbled her address on a post it note and handed it to him.

"What time."

"Let's say seven"

She nodded and rose to leave and then looked back at him.

"What should I wear?"

He paused and looked at her. She again locked onto his gaze and was nearly swept away again but she heard him speaking.

"Wear something special. We will go to my club first for a drink and then to dinner."

She nodded, smiled and left. Outside as she was pulling away from the building she panicked. She didn't have anything special. All she had were work clothes and casual clothes. She looked at the clock and turned the car toward the mall.

At home she had sat down at the kitchen table and looked at the packages that lay strewn on the floor and on the table. She really wasn't sure what was going on with her. She had gone to the mall and spent way too much money on a black cocktail dress, new lingerie and shoes. She had gone home, showered, and spent an hour on her hair and her makeup. She had spent the last half hour checking out the window and going to check her makeup. She was confused to a certain degree. She was just going out with this lonely old man to help him celebrate his sad retirement. Why the hell was she working so hard to make herself attractive. She was touching up her makeup for the 5th time when she heard a car in front of the apartment. She grabbed her bag and was just about to open the door when she pulled up short.

"You idiot. Don't run outside like you have been waiting. Let him come to the door."

She heard the bell and she waited a moment before she opened the door. He was standing there dressed in a simple charcoal grey business suit with a pale blue shirt and a blue tie. He looked elegant and distinguished. She smiled and asked him in.

He looked at her and was surprised. She was pretty he knew, but tonight she was radiant. The black cocktail dress was simple yet on her was stunning. With the heels, she was nearly as tall as he was.

"We really need to go. I have reservations at the club."

She nodded and as he stepped back she closed the door and locked it. He offered his arm, smiled and he escorted her to the car. Her eyes went wide as she saw the car. It was a low-slung Mercedes two seated sports coupe. She had expected a seCharles. This was much sportier and much more expensive than she had envisioned. He opened the door and she slide down into the leather seats as he went around and got in. The car vibrated gently as he started the powerful engine and then backed out of the parking place.

"This is quite something."

He grinned.

"Yeah! I bought it after my wife split. I always wanted one and I decided now was the time before I couldn't get in and out of it anymore."

She chuckled.

"You aren't that old."

"No, but it won't be long."

"Nonsense. You have a long time before you get to that point."

"Thank you."

They chatted as he drove until they pulled into the valet parking of one of the tall buildings downtown. He got out and tossed the keys to the young man standing on the curb. The young man had opened her door and held a hand out to her. She took it and he helped her out of the car. As she looked up she noticed that he was not paying a lot of attention to the car. His eyes seemed to be glued to where the hem of the cocktail dress had risen to expose the tops of her stockings. She flushed and pulled the skirt down as she stepped onto the curb.

"Kevin. Try not to scratch it and please keep it under 80 going up the ramps."

"Yes Sir, Mr. Howard."

They watched as the young man wheeled the car unto the parking garage and they could hear the tires squealing as it went up the parking ramps. She looked up at him

"Doesn't it bother you that he drives your car like that."

"Not really. Its insured. He is a good kid and I don't blame him. If I had been given the chance to drive a car like that when I was his age I probably wouldn't have been happy with just parking it. I probably would have just taken it for a long joy ride."

She looked at him and he smiled, took her arm and led her to the elevator to the club on the top floor of the building.

She was overwhelmed. He had taken her to one of the most exclusive clubs in town. It was atop the highest building and had views looking over the city. They sat near a window and watched the darkness fall and the city light come on. It was magical. She listened as he talked about the city. He had been in business there for many years and knew people that she had only heard about. He was soft-spoken and polite. He asked her about herself, her education and her job. She was flattered that he found her boring and short life so interesting. He looked at his watch.

"We better go. Our dinner reservation is at 9 and it is almost that now."

She smiled and stood and wobbled just a bit. The drinks she had ordered were obviously a bit stronger than the ones she got in the clubs she frequented. He had smiled, taken her arm and guided her to the elevator. The valet had the car waiting when they got there and he had helped her into the car and then they were on their way. The ride to the restaurant was short and he again handed the keys to a valet. They were soon inside at their table.

Dinner was fabulous and she remembered with a smile that he had helped her order. They had stayed until the restaurant was closing. At her apartment, he had walked her to the door and waited for her to find her key and put it in the lock. She remembered turning to look at him and thank him for the evening when her eyes locked onto his. She remembered him taking her hand and thanking her for a lovely evening and making it special for him. She remembered he leaned down and kisses her on the cheek, still holding her hand. As he straightened he had smiled. His eyes had locked again on hers and she remembered that it was as if she were falling into a gray void. He said thank you again and started to turn and she heard herself.

"Please come in and have a cup of coffee."

She was as shocked as he looked. He turned back to her and looked at her again with those gray eyes. He paused for a moment and then nodded.

"Thank you, I would like that."

She had led him into her humble little apartment and offered him a seat. He had taken it and crossed his leg over his knee and leaned back. He had chosen a chair that gave him a view of the kitchen and she knew he had watched every move she made as she prepared coffee. As it was brewing she found cups, sweetener, spoons and asked him if he needed milk. She learned he didn't take cream or sweetener. She poured coffee and brought him a cup. As she had started to hand it to him, he made no move to take the cup. She had looked at him slightly confused. He had smiled and those gray eyes had a sparkle.

"Kneel girl."

She remembered that part of her brain had screamed at her in shock at the absurdity of asking her to do that. The other part of her brain caused her knees to fold and she sank to her knees holding the coffee cup. He had taken it and looked at her and simply said.

"Good Girl."

Her brain was reeling. She was conflicted. Part of her was rebelling and the other part was consumed by the tingles and twitches that were coursing through her body.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Get your coffee, girl, and sit down."

She had risen and retrieved her coffee and sat down on the couch facing him. She was still slightly flustered, he heart was racing and she felt a flush rising on her cheeks.

He was surprised when she invited him in. He had considered. His first thought was to smile and decline and be about his business, go home to the big empty house and go to bed, alone and wake up in the morning alone. It wasn't a particularly inviting scenario which was why he probably had said he would come in for the offered cup of coffee. He simply didn't want to be alone that night.

The apartment was small, neat and sparsely furnished. He had taken a seat, choosing so that he could see her as she moved onto the kitchen. He observed her closely. He had been watching her all evening. She was pleasant, intelligent and had a keen and inquisitive mind. The questions she had asked about his business were surprisingly sharp. When she had brought him the coffee and leaned over to offer it to him, intuition took hold and he had simply told her to kneel. He could see the inner conflict rise instantly in her eyes and just as quickly it had faded and she had gone to her knees.

He began to talk to her about her job and how she liked it and she began to tell him about her boss and the problems with him and the customers, especially "the witch." It had been a horrible and exhausting day. Her boss had been an absolute shit. He made no bones about looking at her tits and trying to get a glimpse up her skirt. He was a bastard with a history of harassment. Then there were the clients. God, she hated them all. She loved her job, but if she could do it without having to deal with the arrogant opinionated creeps she would be happy. Especially that bitch that did the purchasing for their largest client. April was sure she was a dyke and was just waiting for a way to manipulate her into a compromising situation. April shuddered at the thought of the old bitch even wanting to touch her. He listened and nodded. Asking the occasional question. He had finished his coffee when he had stood. She immediately stood as well.

"I really should leave. It is late and I know you have work in the morning."

He moved to the door and as he had opened it, he had felt her hand on his arm. He turned to look at her and she had stepped closer and tiptoed up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you for tonight. It was truly magical."

He had smiled and left and she had watched until he drove into the night and she could no longer see the tail lights of the car. She had gone to bed and fell into a less than restful sleep. When she finally decided to get up, she could remember that her dreams had been filled with visions of gray eyes and that more often than not she was on her knees looking up at them

The next morning she checked into the office, got her mail and messages and left to make her appointments. She went back late that afternoon and found the whole office buzzing. She walked in and went to her cubicle and Rose, the receptionist, came over hurriedly.

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Rodney got canned this morning!"

She had turned and looked at Rose.

"What happened."

"No one knows. About 11am, someone from upstairs showed up, called Rodney into his office and when they came out, Rodney had his stuff in a box and left. Word came down later that he had been fired and that a replacement would be named later."

Angie couldn't really say that she was unhappy or that she even felt any pity for Rodney. He was a sorry excuse for a human being. She turned to her desk and finished up her day. She was quickly on her way home. She unlocked her apartment, stepped inside and immediately kicked off her shoes. She tossed her briefcase on the floor at the end of the couch and headed to the bedroom. She had not quite gotten there when the doorbell rang. She turned, puzzled and looked through the peephole. A young man holding a florist box was standing there. She opened the door. He asked her name and handed her the box. She looked at it and then back at him. He was standing there expectantly and she stammered for a moment then found her purse and handed him a small tip. She opened the box. Inside she found not a dozen but 18 long stem red roses and a card.

Tthank you for a lovely evening."

It was signed "Charles."

She took the roses from the box and looked at them. No one had ever sent her roses much less a dozen and a half. She found a vase, put them into it and added some water and then stepped back to look at them. She was overwhelmed. As she stood and looked at the roses she was disturbed to find that just thinking about the night before started the same sort to twinges and physical responses she had felt before. It was disconcerting and was something she really didn't understand.

As she left the apartment the next morning she looked again at the roses still standing beautifully in the vase on her dining table. Her dreams had again been filled with images of grey eyes, a swirling grey mist and looking up at them as she knelt. In the shower, as she had bathed, she had run her hand over her clit and had nearly fallen as a sudden and unexpected orgasm flashed through her. Leaning against the wall of the shower she had spent several minutes recovering. She was confused, disturbed and a little fearful. Driving toward her first appointment she found that her thoughts and fears were pushed aside by the thought of having to deal with the woman she less than affectionately termed "the witch." The woman was arrogant and made no attempt to hide her desire to put Angie in a compromising position. The thought of the woman touching any part of her sent shivers up and down Angie's back. Pulling in front of the company offices where "the witch" worked, Angie gathered herself, picked up her bag, and went into the office.

The reception smiled and led her back to the office of "the witch". Angie steeled herself as she walked into the woman's office. Angie put on her best smile and entered. She expected the usual condescending welcome and some off-color remark. Instead Angie was surprised when the woman literally leapt from her chair and came around her desk to welcome Angie warmly and shake her hand. Angie found herself seated comfortably in a chair and the woman offering to get her a cold drink or coffee. Angie was so surprised she actually found herself liking the woman.

An hour later Angie sat in her car stunned. It was like she had met a totally different person. Something had changed and she was totally confused. She started her car and headed for her office. She didn't have any more appointments for that day and she intended to catch up on some paperwork. She also wanted to check out what was going on in the office and find out if there was any news on the Rodney situation.

At the office, Rose, the receptionist saw her and followed her to the break room where they both poured coffee. Rose was the source for all the office gossip but today had no new information on the Rodney situation. Apparently, there was nothing coming out of the main offices upstairs and no information on who the new boss might be. Angie then began to recount the mornings meeting with "the witch". Rose was surprised. The witch was well known around their office. Every sales rep that had worked with her had tales to tell of about the witch. Angie then began to tell Rose about her evening with Charles. Rose listened.

"You better be careful. The company has a policy about employees and customers."

"I know, but he has closed his business and closed his account with us. It wasn't a big account anyway."

"Who was it?"

Angie told her Charles' name and the name of his company. Roses eyes got huge."

"You don't know who that is?"

"He is a nice older guy. Kind of sad. He is closing his business and retiring. His wife left him and I get the feeling that he is going to sit at home."

Rose looked at her.

"You aren't from around here are you?"

"No. I came here from out of state to go to college and when I graduated, I got this job."

"Let me clue you in. Your Charles is one of the wealthiest guys in this city. That little company he was closing was basically his hobby. He made his money in real estate and construction. That club he took you to was on the top floor of one of the buildings he built and owns. Geezzz, Angie. I'm not sure that he doesn't own part of this company."

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
272 Followers
12