The First Ninety Days Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers

Jon was lost to himself, feeling only her body under her, her arms and legs cradling him, the warmth of her depths down his full length. Every sensation was heightened to him: her chest expanding against his with her every breath, her hands on his back, her every ridge and fold caressing him with every stroke. He didn't want to feel anything else. He didn't want to be anywhere else. He was home.

He moved up to kiss her as his orgasm drew closer. She must have sensed it, or known: "Come for me, baby. Come inside me. Make me your woman."

He did.

As he pushed into her, he felt the pressure like an earthquake inside him, mounting to the point of bursting. And then it was there, and he was there, and his pleasure exploded out in a great gush, rushing out into her, giving her the ultimate proof of his love and his pleasure. The walls of her pussy stroked him, wet and warm; her legs rubbed against the sides of his body; her breath caressed his ear as she threw her head back, sighing her pleasure as she felt the flood of his cum; his cock throbbed and clenched, the semen pulsing out of him; her body cushioned him, pressed up against him; and through it all was the delirious love, and the joy of having her back. His wife. His woman. His Caitlyn.

He pressed his face to hers and felt the tears there. "Never leave me," he whispered. "I love you. I need you."

"Always," she whispered.

They cuddled together under the covers, face to face, her head tucked under his, protected by the arch of his neck. He told her about the conversation he'd had with their friends, and about the feeling of confidence when he finally decided to open himself to God. She told him what Meredith and Christa had said to her, and about the argument with her parents. They made love again; this time she went down on him, pleasuring him with her mouth, making love to his penis slowly and tenderly, and this time when he came she let him come in her mouth, wanting his seed, wanting his pleasure. His cum was still unpleasant, but good too, its saltiness like the condensation of his pleasure; this time she didn't care, and swallowed it all. This time she had her orgasm, his hand between her legs and his lips teasing her neck, before she drew him back on top of her, and another when he penetrated her, her body clenching around him, feeling every ridge and vein inside her, the beat of his heart against hers. As he reached his final climax, gushing inside her, she gloried in it, drawing him close, and feeling that she would melt with love. And afterwards, still wrapped in each other, they slept.

Eventually, real life came back. Jon's stomach was rumbling, a reminder of why he had come home in the first place, and his cellphone was ringing with calls from his office and coworkers. He'd gone home for lunch three hours ago, had something happened? Where was he? And Caitlyn, who was no less hungry, called her mother as well.

"Hi, Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Umm... I thought I should tell you that I won't be coming back tonight."

"Why not? Has something happened?"

"I... Well... I came home," she said.

"Caitlyn, you're not making sense here," said her mother.

Jon smiled. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Delaney."

"...Oh. —Oh! Have you reconciled?"

Caitlyn beamed. "Yes, Mom. We're going to give it another chance."

"Well, then!" said Mrs. Delaney. "That's good! Caitlyn, you left a load of laundry in the wash, so please do stop by so the rest of us can use the machine. But I'll tell your father not to expect you for dinner."

"Mo-ooomm," said Caitlyn, half blushing. "My laundry isn'tthat messy."

"Caitlyn, I don't evenbegin to comprehend whatever complicated system you have for your mountains of clothes," Mrs. Delaney said, her smile audible. "And we'll see you at church."

"Oh?" said Caitlyn. So far as she was aware, she hadn't been planning anything for Sunday. She certainly wasn't planning anythingnow—not with a husband to reunite with.

"Well, I presume you have a great deal to give thanks for," said her mother.

Jon smiled. "That we do, Mrs. Delaney. That we do."

They made sandwiches naked, tripping over each other, laughing, drunk with love, and ate on the couch arm-in-arm because they didn't want to let go of each other. But as the realities set in, Caitlyn felt a little more sober about things. "Jon... There's still a ways to go. We may have... We may have decided to give it another try, and work things out, but... We still have to work things out."

Jon looked at her quizzically. "Do you think it won't work?"

"No, I..." She sighed. "I shouldn't admit this, but even if you weren't able to find God, I would love you anyway. I've learned that... The hard way."

"Youshould admit that," he said, tilting her chin up until he met her eyes—the old familiar gesture. "That's why we're back together, isn't it? Isn't that what we had to break up to learn? That the whole point is to love each otheras they are?—not as we think they should be."

"Yeah, but... Jon, it really does bug me that you won't open your heart that way."

He gave her a wry smile. "And it bugs me that you won't stand up for yourself. But I'm not going to break up with you about it."

She returned his twisted smile. "Fair enough."

"Besides, sweetie, what if Idid demand it from you? If I said, 'Okay, Caitlyn, I'll love youif you become the way I think you should'? How would you react?"

She gave him a mock glower. "I'd tell you what I told my parents, which is, Screw you."

"Exactly. And if I said, 'Caitlyn, I love you, and always will, and that's why I'm concerned about blablablah'? If I said it that way?"

She saw. "Which is why breaking up isn't the right thing to do over these problems. The right thing to do is stay together."

"Because if I leave you, and if you leave me, we'll never change. But if we stay together..."

"And if you help me, and I help you..."

"Because God only knows it's easier to change if you have someone nearby to remind you todo it."

"No kidding," she said.

He sighed. "I'd be lying if I said I had perfect confidence in this whole thing either. Sweetie, you have to understand that, while I'm trying to be open to God, my faith won't necessarily be the same as yours. Not as... All-encompassing. Not as loud. If you need me to becomeyour type of Christian, I'm not sure I ever can."

"Jon, it's not about type or flavor or whatever," she said. "My faith is different than Nathan's, which is different than Mom's, which is different from Gramma's. It doesn't matter to me what kind you have—as long as you have it."

"Okay," he said. "And... Besides," he added, "it'sbecause I love you that I want to change."

She nodded. "It's like, 'Be deprived of my love, or be deprived of your self.' And seriously, what do you think I'm gonna choose at that point."

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I can seeyour transformation took hold just fine."

"But if it's, 'Be loved, or be lovedand be a better person...'"

"Yeah," he said. "And who else is worth being a better personfor?"

"How did we not see this?" she said. "It's like... Completely obvious."

"At least we figured it out before we did somethingreally stupid," he said.

"Yeah. My God, can you imagine us having to actually divorce and go our separate ways?"

"No," he said, as if it was as simple as that.

She put her sandwich plate on the coffee table so that she could hug him with both arms. "Good. Neither can I."

He held her tightly. "I don't want to be apart from you, Caitlyn. You're my better half."

She smiled into his chest. "How is that possible?—you'remy better half."

"Well..." She heard him smile. "Anything's possible with God, I guess."

"Yeah. With God, and with love... Anything's possible."

CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers
12