The First Party

Story Info
Swinging and watching.
2.5k words
4.22
109.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You couldn't cut the tension with a knife as we drove to the party. It was an exciting tension and both of us hardly spoke, not that we didn't want to, it was just that we had pretty much talked this situation through many times and had taken the preliminary steps and we were both comfortably excited as to what the evening would bring.

My wife Lynn looked fantastic and I couldn't keep from glancing over at her when ever I could, and knowing that before the night was through, I would probably be able to watch for the first time as she took another man! It had been the fantasy of ours for a long time, and many times we talked and role played during our love making; me getting hotter than hell pretending I was her second man that night. She made up a story of how she had bedded a neighbor or friend before I got home, and with all the details of what they did and how she felt while spreading her legs and took a load deep inside her! Afterward we would lie in each others arms and talked about how we would feel, and what it might mean to our relationship.

"It would simply be sex without love," we decided, and neither one of us was lacking for experience in that department before we were married.

The next logical step was when Lynn accepted an invitation from a client of her company, who comes to town occasionally and had always flirted with her. It so happened that I was out of town for a few days, and I gave myself a hand job in my hotel room as she told me some of the details over the phone! Like how, after a nice dinner, he took her for a walk in the park and they shared a joint (first time for her almost since college! And how he stood behind her while they were watching some fire works, reaching his arms around her and fondling her breasts while nuzzling into her neck and ears!

She had shyly declined his offer to make it right there, saying that his room would be much more comfortable! In retrospect, she told me she should have accepted the 'out-door' offer, as it was a gorgeous night, and the thought of someone maybe being able to watch them was a real turn on for her!

Now, here we were, on our way to a party at a secluded acreage just outside the city where friends had said that "Whatever you wanted to happen, could"; all one had to do was watch for the opportunity!

We followed the directions and soon were pulling into the drive of a very nice home with about a dozen vehicles parked in front. Soon we were ringing the door bell, and were met by a very handsome couple who welcomed us and introduced themselves as Fred and Monica; the hosts and owners of the home.

They pointed out where the bar, food and showed us where the rest of the guests were gathered. Men were dressed in their finest, and most of the women attired to show off their attributes.

Most folks were engaged in conversation, sipping drinks and obviously enjoying themselves. Others were dancing, and there was even a couple off in an adjoining area discreetly exploring each other with their hands, and mouths.

It wasn't long before the host couple came up and started a conversation with us. Within a couple of minutes Fred asked Lynn to dance, and taking his lead, I escorted Monica to the dance floor as well.

"Sure looks like everyone is enjoying your gathering," I commented, making conversation as much as anything.

"Oh yes," Monica replied, "and it will get a lot 'friendlier' as the evening goes on," she added with an interesting smirk on her face.

During the conversation that ensued, I mentioned that our friends who passed on our invitation (and had their plans to attend changed for them) had hinted that couples didn't necessarily stay together for the whole evening.

"Well," Monica replied, "If anyone leaves here without having shared intimate pleasures with someone they aren't married to, they do so by choice! Most of the people here have been in bed, or other places, with at least half of the other spouses, though there are a few couples that only play with their own!" The smile on her face assured me she wasn't making this up!

We kept dancing without saying anything for a minute or so, but I did feel her pull closer to me, and even felt her rub herself on my leg. She looked up at me and when I looked down to see what she was going to say, she reached up and kissed me. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but it had all the impact of a serious invitation.

"Josh would you like me to show you around?" she asked, the sparkle in her eyes told me it would be a very scenic tour!

"Lead the way," I said and she took my hand and away we went. I glanced over at Lynn to let he know I was leaving the room, but she was already snuggled in to another man, and there was no sign of Fred!

We left the main dance floor hand in hand. Monica showed me all the rooms and amenities of their spread out home, and even shared which was room was better for what activity; the small room and bed for one on ones, and the king sized room for more people to participate. One larger room had two queen beds which she explained was for the orgies that occurred now and then!

Monica then issued me into a rather dimly lit room with a couple of arm chairs, a love seat and a stereo playing soft music. A bar fridge and end tables completed the furnishings. "There are two purposes for this room" she spoke in her 'Tour Guide' voice. "One purpose is for couples to get aquainted, and perhaps initiate some play."

"And the other purpose?" I inquired.

Without saying a word Monica walked to a door that I had assumed was either a linen or storage closet. She opened the door and motioned me to follow. It was dark, and once inside she closed the door and fumbled for what I was about to realize was drape strings. As the drapes parted they revealed a window to one of the bedrooms.

"This is one of my favorite rooms." There was a goodly amount of pleasure in her voice. "I sometimes come here alone, but often with a lover. We can watch other people make out from here". Her tone was now betraying a grin on her face as she again slid close to me, wrapping her arms around me and looking up for more kissing.

Our lips had no more that touched when my eye caught movement in the adjoining room. We both turned to see what it was, and both of us recognized Lynn as the woman, and the man was Mark, a friend of Monica and Fred. The window between the two rooms was actually a two-way mirror, so neither of them was aware of being watched. Lynn led Mark to the bed as he swung the door partially closed behind them.

At the side of the bed, Lynn reached to put her arms around Mark's neck and the two slid together in a mouthy kiss. Each had a free hand to caress the other and it was easy to see that neither was missing a beat! Mark was sliding the top of Lynn's dress down to expose her breasts, and she was doing everything to cooperate. She in turn was fumbling with the buttons on his shirt.

With her dress down around her waist, Lynn moved back toward the bed, hiked up her dress and slid her panties down her legs. Then sitting on the edge of the bed, leaned back on her elbows and with one foot presented her underwear to Mark. He quickly removed them and stuck them in his pocket. Lynn just smiled then sitting up and leaning over, proceeded to unzip his pants and fish out his manhood. She admired it for a couple of seconds, and then licked the head a few times before enveloping it into her mouth.

It was then that Monika reached over to the wall and turned a knob which allowed us to hear everything that was going on! It was like a movie, or the action in an adult theatre, but the actors weren't acting, or even knew they were being watched!

Lynn spent a few minutes slowly pleasuring Mark's cock, knowing that she could ask for the world, and he would probably have given it to her on a silver platter. Mark was now leaning down playing with her breasts and nipples which was driving her to suck him harder and faster!

Monica was standing in front of me, her hands massaging the bulge in my pants as my hands were fondling her breasts through the material of her dress; feeling her nipples grow hard. I couldn't help but think that perhaps bras were checked in at the door at these parties. I hadn't seen any sign of one on any of the women that night!!

Letting Mark's cock slip out of her mouth, Lynn stroked it a couple of times, smiling up at him. Mark smiled down at her, reaching for her shoulders and gently pushing Lynn's back onto the bed. He straddled her legs and bent over, lowering his torso to allow for some more lip to lip contact. They kissed for a minute or so, with Mark breaking free and moving his lips, first to Lynn's ears and neck, then slowly moving to her breasts and nipples. I not only heard her sigh of pleasure, but I felt every vibe, knowing how she loved that!

Lynn ran her fingers through Marks hair as he slowly journeyed to the place we all knew his destination was! Lynn's legs went almost straight up when Marks mouth reached her shaved pussy! Licking, sucking her love hole while she writhed and moaned with ecstasy!

After a particularly hard climax, Lynn pulled Mark's head away from her crotch and said, "Well, Big Boy, you've showed me how you can open the door, are you ready to show me how deep you can go?" Mark just reached down and lifted the backs of her legs until they were half way to her head and spread to the point of almost touching the bed, exposing her sopping pussy like I had never seen it! Then, slowly and directly, Mark slid his pole deep inside her. Her moan was pure guttural! Stroking in and out, slowly at first, then picking up the speed until he had a comfortably constant rhythm, Lynn arching to meet each thrust.

"Do you like the show?" Monica's voice had a slight quiver, leaving no doubt that she was every bit as turned on as I was!

"Oh yes, I said as I slid her dress down over her hard nipples, squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples as she backed into me, grinding her ass against my crotch.

"Fuck me, Josh!! I need you to fuck me hard while we watch!" Needing no further instruction, I reached under her dress, finding a soaked pair of panties and pulled them down. She easily stepped out of them, and taking Mark's lead, I picked them up and put them in my pocket!

Monica had already freed my tool, and it was hard and dripping with pre-cum.

"Where do you want to it, Babe?" I asked as I flipped up her dress and rubbed my cock in her crevasse.

"Finger my ass as you fuck my pussy!" The response was swift and sure! Within seconds she was bent over with her hands on the window sill; my finger was probing her back door, and my cock was sliding in and out of her like a well oiled piston!

I looked back to Lynn and Mark while doing my lovely hostess. Both were moaning; Lynn with pleasure and Mark announcing his impending climax! "Cum in me, Mark, cum hard and deep!! I want to feel you spray!!" That was all it took as he bared down on her and pumped his seed into her 'more than welcoming love hole! "Yes, yes, Mmmmmm... oh fuck yes!!"

Well, that was all Monica and I needed to put us over the edge! I reached around her with both hands and grabbed her tits as I shot my load inside her! I could feel fluid running out of her before I even shot, so I was sure she had blown a load of her own! It was not hard to see how and why she liked this little vantage point!

No one moved for a minute or so, then Monica straitened up as my cock slipped out of her. She turned around and hugged me, kissing my neck and just snuggling in. Mark collapsed on Lynn, and she wrapped her legs around him to keep him inside her as long as possible. I watched as they kissed more, confirming the obvious; a great time for both of them.

"I'm glad you lasted as long as you did, Hon! The few men I have shared this place with usually 'cream their jeans' while watching, and me rubbing their crotch!"

Monica grabbed a towel off the shelf and cleaned us both off as we continued to watch Lynn and Mark straighten up and steal the odd kiss or cop a feel. Both were still smiling as they left the room. We weren't far behind.

It only took a few minutes for Lynn and I run into each other in the hall way. She gave me a big hug and kiss before making our way to the main area of the house. "Can I buy you a drink, Lovely Lady?" I asked as if I was about to pick her up.

"No thanks, Sailor, but you CAN take me home, if you like?!" Lynn grinned from ear to ear! I could tell she had lots to tell me!

With the vehicle started, Lynn slid over next to me and planted a VERY wet and warm kiss on my lips!! I twisted around a bit; just enough to feel her breast through her dress, and then slid my hand down to her pussy while we kissed.

"Honey, you don't have any panties on!" I exclaimed as I broke off the kiss and pretended to be startled. She was a bit taken a back, until I added, "But I think I have that covered," and pulled Monica's panties out of my pocket and slipped them into Lynn's hand. She grinned and kissed me again. We had a lot to tell each other (including the fact that I had watched her) and only hoped that I could get it up enough to give her a good screwing when we got home! If not, I guess my tongue would have to do!!