The First Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down and said to Bridgett, "We have a special treat for you."

All the men came in. Bridgett was laid cross ways across the bed. Henry climbed in beside her and whispered in her ear. She nodded. He slipped into her very wet pussy and then they rolled over with her on top and Henry stayed still, cock firmly in her sopping pussy. Gunner stood behind her and poured scented oils onto her crack and slipped his hard cock into her ass. We watched and then Annabelle and Inge pushed my husband and Annabelle's husband Michael over to her and placed her hands on their cocks. She had a cock in each hand and in each hole. We watched her get completely fucked. She squealed in ecstasy. Henry came, then Gunner. Then Michael and Tim.

Slowly we all calmed down. The sun was coming up as we all moved into the hot tub and cleansed ourselves and chatted. As the sun grew bright we headed out to a diner for early breakfast. We were all tired and spent but reluctant to break the spell.

After we said our goodbyes, we walked home into the house. Tim looked at me, the aroma of the evening still moving like invisible incense in our home.

"Great party!" He said as we climbed onto our bed, snuggled into each other's arms and fell asleep.

12