The First Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched positions so I could get my mouth on her crotch. Her wetness was already soaking through the material so it was easy to taste her the more excited she became. I felt her mouth on my crotch. I thought she was going to rip through the material with her teeth. Suddenly she arched her back and let out a small scream as she had an orgasm. But she never quit working on me as she enjoyed what I was doing to her. Finally I couldn't hold off anymore either. Somehow she had managed to work my penis out of its hiding place between my legs. Now she almost had me ready to release. Then there it was I felt it moving up my shaft and out into my crotch just like the night before. But this time Lisa was sucking as hard as she could to get it all through the tights and leotard. She sucked and I shot till I didn't have anything left but she was still trying to suck it all out.

She finally stopped and laid back down on the bed. I moved back up next to her. We were both exhausted and breathing hard. Neither of us moved. I could still taste her. I was wet and sticky again but I was getting used to that and I know she was wet and sticky also. But we both decided to lay there next to each other. She turned over with her butt next to my crotch. We fit together so well. Maybe later we could see how well. For now we were both just content to touch each other. And I was certainly not in any hurry to take my tights and leotard off. I was already thinking about having Lisa buy me more but that could wait till the next day. I hope there was a good supply of spandex in the city.

That night was the start of a new life for me. The next day was Saturday so we had a chance to stay in bed for awhile. I had forgotten that I didn't have any other clothes to wear anyway. I told her that I thought I had a fetish for tights and leotards. I explained that I liked to wear them just as much as I liked seeing her wear them. She told me she felt the same way but different, kind of. Well at least I knew what she was talking about.

Later that day we went out on a shopping trip. Needless to say I have enough spandex tights, leotards, unitards and pantyhose to last forever. Lisa does too. Everything she bought me she bought for herself, also. By the way we did take a shower before we went shopping but because I didn't have any other clothes to wear we both were our costumes under our coats all day. Talk about being ready for love later that night.

12