The First SaR Mission Ch. 10

Story Info
Dream a little dream of 'We'...
6.3k words
4.82
5.7k
8

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-The Full Moon Retreat-
Episode: The First Search and Rescue Mission

Chapter 10:
Dream a little dream of 'We'...

To the reader:

First, I need to address issues raised by an anonymous commenter about chapter 9, something that I normally know better than to do. #1, from that comment: "First, I'm glad that you are moving the turning process along. I understand that the story is compressing itself into a smaller time frame, but those injuries would be touch-and-go (high death risk) in a MAJOR hospital."

Suzy's condition was meant to be grave. Her prognosis was mentioned near the end of chapter 7. It is a major predicate for the entire story. It isn't totally, implausible that she might survive for 1 day, 19 hours and 7 minutes between her being burned and being treated by Nancy Wharton; 8 hours and 7 minutes after George heard Anna's cry for help. Many things had to happen before Suzy could be saved. I guess that it is a good thing that she was saved by Werewolves, huh?

#2, Also from that comment and the main issue that I feel obligated to address: "-Second, in case nobody caught it, the story about a little girl who fell, had her open wound licked by wolf pups, and was infected enough to turn IS a reference to events in the series DOMINANT SPECIES. My UNofficial opinion... it feels like it would be considered Fair-Use (way too hard/expensive to dispute) in US courts."

I concur with your observation and your 'Unofficial opinion'. The reference is called an homage, (silent 'H'). It consists of several sentences that I inserted just before the chapter was submitted. The reference isn't a necessary part of my story. It is a tipping of the hat to partwolf for his excellent storyline, 'Dominant Species'. His story and mine are more like Were-adventure stories. I find D.S. to be a refreshing break from the typical Were story. Partwolf, if you find offense in this appearing in my story; sorry, none was intended. Please, Email me and I will delete the reference, given that Literotica will permit me to edit the posted story.

Now, on to other matters... About the level of punctuation: Given that there was, essentially no change in the reader's response to the chapter, I can only evaluate the issue as "A fart in a whirlwind", (to quote my dear old granddad). Someone will have to explain to me why that is not a valid conclusion.

Chapter 10. Ok, it's time to lighten up a bit.

As always, thanks to my wife, Diane for proofreading for me.

[20:35, Wednesday, the campsite]

"Anna, Aaron, and George, (at the campsite), have just completed being interviewed by Jack, (at base camp), over the radio and Jack has granted his permission for the entire Dawson family to be turned into Werewolves. After finishing the interview, Jack continues to discuss logistics with George over the radio."

"Welcome to the pack to both of you."

"George, we are preparing one final run to you tonight. It's getting a later start than I had intended. It should have four cots and bedding some pots and pans water and MREs. Oh and four insulin syringes too. Would you find volunteers to do the deed for Anna and Aaron and company?"

"Yes, Alpha, that will be no problem at all. Anna and Aaron have more family here than you can shake a stick at!"

"George, one more thing. Since all of the wolves are going to do a puppy pile, have the nine that I am sending to you, stay there tonight. There is no reason for them to return tonight in the dark and rain."

"Very well, Alpha. I'll see to it."

"Good night Anna, Aaron, and George. Keep me informed if anything happens."

"Good night Alpha."

[20:38, Wednesday, the campsite]

Anna is anxious to start Suzy's treatment...

"George, is it alright for me to ask Nancy Wharton to tend to Suzy? I don't want to do anything that the Alpha didn't intend."

"Anna, you have his permission to do anything you need to. You all have permission to be turned. It's fine; go ahead."

"Thank you, George."

Anna walks over to where Nancy is sitting with friends on a log.

"Nancy, Hi. We haven't been introduced; my name is Anna."

Anna sits down beside Nancy...

"Nancy, when you came into camp this afternoon, you wanted to help my daughter, Suzy. I saw how much it hurt you not to be allowed to heal her. I was very touched by that. I have come to ask if you would do that now."

"Oh, Anna. I can't."

"Nancy, you can, now. I just received permission from the Alpha. My entire family and I are going to become Werewolves. He has given his permission. Ask George, he was our witness."

"Oh, Anna! Welcome to the family. You'll like being pack."

Nancy throws an arm around Anna and hugs her tight.

"I'm a little nervous. It's like going to a country where you don't speak the language. Still, I'm excited. I'll be a 'naturalized' wolf... citizen... uh, whatever."

"Anna, I'll bet you will be a beautiful wolf! You will love running with the pack, through the forest, in the moonlight."

"It's going to be so different. I spent half my life trying to shave my legs, now... Well, I guess that I'll have to worry about all four of my legs getting the frizzies!"

Nancy laughs out loud.

"No. I don't think we ever get the frizzies, but you can still shave them and everything else if you want. Bald pussies are all the rage with the younger girls. I'll tell you a secret, though. Were men like furry legs wrapped around their waists."

"Well, fantastic! So, let me get out of this suit and shift so that I can get started on Suzy."

"I'll help you."

Anna and Nancy both stand up and Nancy unbuttons the jumpsuit.

"They gave you a small suit, too. Didn't they?"

"Yeah, the men seem to think of us as small furry creatures."

The two women giggle at Nancy's comment.

"Sometimes it comes in handy, but don't let them pick out clothes for you!"

Anna helps Nancy out of the suit. Nancy drops to her hands and feet and then, in seconds, her wolf stands in her place.

Anna walks, with Nancy at her side to where Suzy lays on her pine needles and orange cloth sick bed, covered with a smaller piece of orange cloth. Anna lifts the impromptu sheet off the naked child and Nancy whimpers once and begins to lick with, wet, slobbery wolf kisses. Strangely, Anna could swear that she could see a slight movement in the skin and in some of the char marks. Nancy licks Suzy all over, even the bottoms of her feet. Then, gently nudges the child in the side with her nose and looks up at Anna. At first, Anna doesn't understand, and then she realizes that Nancy wants her to turn Suzy over. Anna gently slides her hand between the girl's legs with her hand spread wide. Placing her hand on Suzy's back. She places her other hand on Suzy's chest and then picks her up and turns her face down. Nancy moves back in and, again paints the child with wolfie drool. When she is finished, Nancy backs up out of the way and Anna repositions Suzy on her back. Nancy steps up then does a bit of touch-up work. She then backs up and transforms back to human form. Stepping back up beside Anna...

"Poor little thing. It's a good thing that she is unconscious. She would be in so much pain..."

Tears stream down Anna's face. Noticing them, Nancy embraces Anna, tightly...

"She's going to be fine now, Anna. We're going to fix her, good as new."

"She might beat you to being a wolf."

"Oh, I don't care, Nancy, I just want her to be ok."

"She will be hon. She will be."

"We'll need to go back and do that about every hour, probably until morning. By then, all that will be left will be scars. Those will take a month or so to go away."

"Oh, thank you, Nancy. You are such a lovely person."

"Hon, you're almost family and you're going to have a big family."

They both go back to the log and sit down and Nancy continues...

"They are supposed to be bringing some MREs down tonight, but they are, also bringing some cooking utensils. If I know Loretta, (she heads up food services at the retreat), if I know her she'll send down some pots and pans to make stew and cook venison steaks in. If she sends some spices, then you should like that. We'll send a couple of the boys out hunting. There should be some deer in this valley, somewhere."

"Do you have any guns?"

With a big snort and a laugh, "Oh, hon. You have got to learn to think wolf. I could bring down a good size buck, all by my little old self. And, then drag it a mile, if I need to. Most of us don't own a gun."

"Have you ever eaten venison, Anna?"

"Yes, but, I haven't ever been hunting. I wouldn't know what to do."

"We'll teach you. Your wolf will automatically know most of what you need to know. Of course, your wolf wouldn't need pots and pans or spices, either."

"I need to go check on Aaron."

Anna gets up and walks over to Aaron and then kneels next to him. He has been napping. He opens his eyes...

"Hey. How is Suzy? I saw the wolf licking her. Do you think that will really work?"

"The wolves that I have talked to, seem to; expect that she will be a lot better by morning."

"Aaron, are you hurting?"

Aaron just nods.

Anna goes on nervously, "I hear that they are sending down some insulin syringes tonight. They won't have to bite us. I try not to think about them injecting wolf drool. Maybe we will all be on our way to being Werewolves soon. They say that we will be unconscious sometime after that and be out for about two days. They say that we will run a fever, but that they will tend us during that time. They told me that when you wake up, you would be well on the way to healing. They said that your legs won't be fully healed by then, but that they will be a lot better. They don't know exactly what is wrong with Bobby, but they say that it doesn't really matter; he should be well again by the time he comes around. It's all kind of scary. I don't think that I'm afraid of being a Werewolf. It's, just I don't know what to do. I guess I, just have to learn to speak wolf!"

"Anna, you seem to like all of these people, so I think that it will be ok. Suzy and I, well, we just don't have any other options. But, you know what?

"What?"

"I think that you are very smart and took the best choice on the table. I'm not afraid. I think that it is going to be exciting. We'll be ok."

"Thanks, Aaron. I was, really, worried how you would take this."

"Anna, you know my philosophy. I learned a long ago that you choose carefully from the options that you have. You take the best you can get and put your best effort behind making it work. Almost, always, it will come out better than you could have even imagined. You didn't have many options, but you chose carefully and I'll bet that it will work out brilliantly. Don't worry, we'll all come out of this alive and that is no small thing. Besides, my curiosity is tweaked, and I think this is going to be fun. You did good Hon."

[21:23, Wednesday, base camp]

Mari sends to Jack, "Jack, Osmon Hamil is on the sat-phone for you."

"Thanks, Mari."

"Hello, Osmon. So, are they going to come down here and tear my throat out?"

"Hello, Jack. No! You passed with flying colors!"

"Jack, after your little ultimatum, the Council voted to grant the request almost unanimously. But, you tweaked their noses and they passed a motion to test you. They wanted to see if you had the balls to make good on your threat. They wanted to know if you would be as strong a leader as I had told them you would be. They told me to send their compliments."

"Well, I'll be damned."

"I hope they still feel that way when the bill arrives. This hasn't been cheap, and I still need to hire a helicopter to bring out the Dawsons and to retrieve all of the equipment that I had to have packed in."

"I wouldn't worry about that, Jack; the Council is already talking about expanding the operational capabilities of the Pack."

"Really?"

"I actually have some ideas for some significant additions to the pack capabilities, but it may be nearly a year before I am ready to present them."

"Well, Jack, present them when you are ready. I think that you will receive a better response that you think."

"Well, thank you for letting me know all of this. I expected to have to sit around tight-assed waiting for them to pounce."

"No. That isn't going to happen, but you might expect to get some Council members visiting you in the future to see how this strange new pack operates."

"Well, I can handle that."

"Alright, Jack. I'll let you go. I would expect that you could use some sleep, about now. Now that you can sleep."

"Ok, Osmon. Thank you for the call. It really is good news. Good night, Osmon."

"Good night Jack."

[23:13, Wednesday, the campsite]

Cheers go up as the nine wolves enter the campsite loaded with supplies.

Anna wakes with a start at the noise, several of the men begin removing the cumbersome packs from the wolves, as they are relieved of their burdens the Weres all shift to their human forms and young men, and women rush over to stand, nude, by the fire. One young woman, (Caitlin Mac Gille Fhaolain), who has her arms clasp, tightly around herself in the classic 'I'm cold,' gesture and standing with her back to the fire, spots Anna. Anna, who had been dozing next to Aaron has rolled to a sitting position and is watching the events. Anna notices Caitlin, and waves her over; holding up the 'space blanket' she had been dozing under as Caitlin approaches Anna, she wraps the blanket around Caitlin.

"I can't believe that the Alpha sent you out in this weather and in the dark."

"Oh, no. I volunteered. You must be Anna. I'm Caitlin Mac Gille Fhaolain. Yeah, I know, just call me Cat'. Daddy insists on carrying the old family name from the caveman days. I wanted to meet you. We all listened to the Alpha's interview with you and Aaron. Welcome to the Full Moon Pack. It's so great to get a whole new family in the pack."

"Well, thank you. We aren't quite there, yet, but I guess that we will get started on it tonight. I think that there is supposed to be some syringes in the supplies. We will have to get some wolves to volunteer to, kind of, drool into them and then they will inject us. I ask to do it that way for the kids, at least. They are so small I was worried about them being bitten. Ken Ambrose says it should work even better. It will get more saliva under the skin."

"Are you looking forward to it?"

"I'm scared silly, but, yeah and Aaron can't wait."

"Aw... Don't be afraid. You'll love it."

"From what I have seen, yeah, it'll be great. It's just such a big change and permanent."

"It is that. I was born Werewolf and I guess that I have never wanted to be anything else. It's really great when you are Suzy and Bobby's age. That is their names, right? Your responsibilities are: eat, play, and sleep."

"Yeah, I guess that's more fun no matter what you are."

"Anna, have you had anything to eat?"

"Only some chewy energy bars, since supper the night that we left Santa Fe."

"Yeah, we call them doggie biscuits. Not fine dining, but they'll keep you going. Anyway, we brought down maybe a hundred MREs. Not fine meals either, but they beat dog biscuits."

"What's an "MRE?"

"You mean "Meals Rejected by Ethiopia?" No "Meals Ready to Eat". It's what the military feed the troops in the field when they aren't near a kitchen. They're sort of like the old "K" rations and "C" rations. They're not too bad. I'll grab you a couple of them."

Caitlin Jumps up and walks over to a big plastic-wrapped bundle and pulls out two brown plastic packages and returns to sit next to Anna.

"I don't know what they are. It'll say on there somewhere. I have heard that some of them have a way to heat up what's in them. You need to eat something. You look tired and hungry."

"Yeah, I've been going since the evening before the crash. I'm tired, feel like I haven't had a bath in a year and I could just destroy a big steak dinner."

"Well, you are going to like being a wolf. We are 'CAR-NE-VORS'! Meat is a big part of our diet and we eat about half again as much as a mundane human."

"Oh, I've got to watch my figure."

"Ha! What did you look like when you were eighteen?"

"Oh, I was a lot slimmer and weighed about forty pounds less. Because I was slim, my hips seemed larger and by breasts were big and firm. Having two kids didn't do anything good for my figure. Why?"

"You are going to need a whole new wardrobe. You will probably return to about that size except that your butt will be a bit smaller and rock hard and your boobs are going to shrink a lot and stand straight out, totally firm, no wrinkles, no cellulite, and almost zero fat."

Anna, with her jaw hanging open, "No... I don't believe you."

"How old are you, Anna?"

"I'm forty-two."

"I had my eighty-fourth birthday last week. Anna, we can live almost a thousand years. When you are turned from human, it's my understanding that it, sort of, resets your apparent age to around eighteen or twenty. Since mundane humans only live about a hundred years. That's a ten to one scale. So, at forty-two on the wolf scale, you would be a bit over four years old, but, there is a catch. The change only sets you back to the age of puberty plus, about one-tenth of your human age. So puberty at about fourteen or fifteen plus four years is about eighteen or nineteen. One good thing, though. It doesn't make you as dumb as you were at eighteen. Add on top of being physically eighteen, the wolf physiology of having nearly no fat and you have a rock hard ass and a nice set of headlights. Cool, huh?"

Anna, jaw, agape, "Very! You are right; I will need a new wardrobe."

"Hah! Actually, you probably won't. You do know that The Full Moon Retreat is a nudist resort, right?"

"Well, yeah, but, I haven't given it much thought."

"It's no big deal. It's actually 'clothing optional.' It won't take you long, though, to figure out that dressing and undressing is too much work. You'll find that we all keep a lot of tracksuits and sweats around. And, the first time that you forget and shift, while still dressed... Well, when you shift back to human form and find that, your favorite dress is now, just a blown out rag, naked starts to look pretty good."

"I notice that most shave their pubs, even the men. Is there a particular reason for that?"

"Well if there is any "styling," (makes air quotes), done among Werewolves, I guess that is it. It has been really popular for about the last fifteen years. The real reason is that it makes sex feel so much better. If both the girl and the guy are shaved they and oil themselves up, it feels wonderful when he is all the way in they are rubbing skin to skin. Werewolves are very sexual creatures."

"Yes, I remember something being said about the 'mating ceremony,' that the mating pair would fuck in the middle of a circle in a clearing and all of the other wolves would be going at it at the same time all around."

"Oh, girl. You have got to try that. The last mating that my husband and I went to... Oh, that communal orgasm was indescribable. I came so hard that I peed all over Ricky! I lay there limp for twenty minutes before I could get up to go wash off in the stream."

"It sounds like fun, but I don't know if I will ever get comfortable enough to do that out in the open like that."

"Oh, you will and besides, you will want the mate bond. And, mates are monogamous. You never have to wonder if he has been out getting some strange. Only mates can have pups. Until we are mated, he's sterile and she is barren. It's part of the reason that we, generally, have no objections to young adults sharing sex."

"You mean that kids are allowed to have sex?"

12