The First Session

Story Info
New guy with the WWF makes a friend.
2.2k words
4.09
35.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in my stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story. I really appreciate comments.

There it was, the heavy guitar hit as Creed's "Freedom Fighter" hit, and I (Wayne Extreme) ran through the curtains down to the ring where my opponents Booker T and Test were waiting for me, while Lita was running behind me. My height had given me longer legs which gave me and advantage with speed, my short blonde spiked hair waved as I ran, and I tossed my Matrix-like glasses that resembled Neo's near the ring steps as I slid into the ring where I was stomped into the mat until the ref finally got Test out of the ring. Booker hit me with the Scissors Kick and did his Spinnerooni, but I was waiting for him. He turned around into my Fisherman DDT and I went for my Finisher; The Extreme Force, which is a Texas Cloverleaf that I modified by using as much of my opponent's back against them, by pulling them closer to me giving me better leverage. I was built as a powerful wrestler, performed as a speedy (high-risk) wrestler and finished my matches off as a technical wrestler.

Test started to come in but Lita hit him with the Litacurrana on the outside and that stopped him, while Booker T tapped like a little crybaby after being in the hold for less than ten seconds. And with that, the match was over and just like my entrance I ran out with Lita standing in the ring. Test and Booker T started to advance upon her. Seeing this I ran back out and clobbered both Test and Booker T with a steel chair, saving Lita, and ran back out and went back to my locker room. Even though most wrestlers shared a locker room, I usually was given a separate locker room.

I was psyched; winning this match gave me the opportunity to fight Chris Jericho for the undisputed title in a Triple Threat match with Triple H at Wrestlemania. I went into my locker room and locked the door like I always do, when I started to hear knocking, but ignored it because I hate to be disturbed. I sat in a chair in front of the TV with a water bottle waiting for the Hardy Boys match against the Dudley Boys for the titles in which I'd go out and help the Hardy's. I was sitting in my chair when I heard keys jangling and my door flew open and as quickly as it did, it closed and Lita was standing in my room, locking my door back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Lita asked kind of pissed.

"Excuse me for the phrase but, what?" I replied slightly annoyed.

"Why did you just storm off like that and why wouldn't you open the door?" She asked still sounding pissed.

"One, my job was done. Two, I like my privacy."

"I've kind of noticed that. Why are you like that?" She asked a little concerned.

"It's just the way I am; in the ring and out of." Adding a little bit of sadness in my voice.

"What's wrong?" She asked a little more gently.

"I just like to be alone." I replied sounding angrier than I meant to.

"I do too, but I don't walk around always depressed-like and talk to nobody at all."

"Yeah, but you're not me." I said.

"True, but you don't have to treat people like that. You never know some people may actually like to talk to you. Why are you acting like you're mad at the world?" She asked encouragingly.

"The guys offer tips, which is cool with me, since I'm new and all. The women and not just the wrestlers can't even stand to look at me. That's all the reason I need to be mad at the world. Besides no woman would even give me the time of day let alone talk to me."

"Your wrong. I'd give you the time of day and from the very little that I have heard about you, I like." This she said a little seductively. From the TV I heard the Hardy's entrance music and headed for the door.

"I've got to go. And I don't want to be rude, but could you leave my locker room, I need some time to myself." I turned the lock and walked out towards the stage, grabbing a chair and headed out to the cheers of the people. When I arrived, Stacy had the ref distracted while the Dudley's went for the "WAAAAZZZZZZUUUUPPPP!!!!!" on Jeff. I cracked D-Von in the back and he fell hard to the canvas, I jumped in the ring clocked Buh-Buh Ray, and nailed him with a Fisherman DDT on the chair. I slid the chair out of the ring and went with it and made my way up the stage while I heard the bell ringing, signaling the Hardy's winning the title, with the help of me, D-D-P. Crap that's wrong. With the help of Wayne Extreme.

I went back to my locker room and stepped inside, apparently Lita left, even though deep down I didn't want her to. I took a step and kicked something, I looked down and it was a shoe, above it was a sock, a shoe above it, another sock, a pair of pants, a Lita T-shirt, a bra, and a zebra-stripped pair of thongs. "What the fuck?" I said a little louder than intended. Suddenly, the door to my bathroom/shower opened and out stepped Lita with a towel wrapped around her, but she was dry as a bone.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

Her red hair glistened in the light as she tossed it over her shoulder and said, "Well, I was going to take a shower, but I decided to try and get you to open up some before I do." She said.

"How." Was my simple reply.

"With a few tasks and rewards."

"What?" I said, sort of sounding like Austin.

"This first session is just to motivate you." And with that she dropped her towel, revealing those tits that so many men wanted to fuck. My dick started to throb slightly at this. "This will be a small session of oral sex, like I said, it's just to motivate you. The next session is tit fucking, the third is vaginal sex, and the last is anal sex. In order for you to move on to each following session, you have to make friends, but we'll discuss it more after this session."

She walked over to me seductively, rubbed her soft hands all over my chest, dropped to her knees, and I started to laugh. Why are you laughing?"

"Damn, that was a good rib. Who put you up to this?" Now she was laughing.

"No one put me up to this…" She reached out grabbed my cock through my pants and started to stimulate it. I was in heaven, I hadn't had sex in a couple of years, not since my endeavor to become a wrestler, and with my busy schedule I just couldn't find time to masturbate as often as I liked. I was in bliss though. Just as I was really enjoying it, I heard my zipper, and then felt nothing but cool air on my lower half.

Lita gasped, "Not bad. Maybe you should let a woman experience this more often." She said intriguingly. "I have to admit," she started, "you've got the nicest cock I've seen in a while. What is that about eight?" I simply nodded. Even though it wasn't very thick it could still do the job with length. Lita started to stroke my penis hard, fast, and furious. Just when I was about to come she stopped all together and pinched my dick so I couldn't come. I started to say something, but she just held up a finger. She lifted my throbbing manhood up towards the ceiling and licked from my balls up to the head of my shaft.

After a couple of licks, she took both of my balls and sack into her mouth and started to suck extremely hard. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I started to run my hands through her hair, pulling on it to tell her I liked it. She then spit out my two hairy orbs, looked up at me, and said, "Ready for the 'curtain closer'?" (A curtain closer is better known as a final match in wrestling) All I could do was nod.

With that she rammed all eight inches into her mouth and sucked hard, it was almost like having a vacuum stuck to your dick. It only took her about two sucks when she emptied me. I forced her to keep all eight inches in and to drink all of my cum, which she did. My knees shook and I feel to the floor with my dick popping out of her mouth on the way down.

She was panting long and hard, "So did you enjoy that." Out of breath I just nodded. "Well, with this session there's two parts to it. I go down on you and you go down on me." I sat up like a thousand volts just went through my body. She crawled and leaned against the wall, legs spread. I started to crawl towards her and stopped. I got up and went over to her sexy thong underwear, picked them up, and then picked up one of my autograph markers.

"Do me a favor first and sign these." She looked confused and a little disgusted.

"What for." She asked a little frightened.

"Well, I want you to autograph them for me; one, because if you feel I'm good enough, I want you to tell the rest of the divas about me. If that's okay with you?" She gave a little smile and nodded. "Two, I want you to have these on when I make you come with just my mouth. That a way when I'm alone and away from you, and I know it sounds a little weird, but I'll be able to smell your scent anytime I want."

She smiled, "Yes, I'll do all that you ask. But you can only make me cum with your mouth." I nodded. She took the panties, signed them, and quickly put them on. I pulled the front aside and started to go to work with great force of my tongue. Up and down, in and out, around and around. With her moaning steadily growing louder and louder. Thankfully, God had given me a remarkable power to bring a woman off hard, with just my tongue in a short amount of time. Without really messing with her clit she was soaked. I pulled her nice little love button into my mouth and started to suck, and then started to use my secret weapon; humming. When I was close to bringing a woman off I hummed the first song that popped into my mind. At this point it was Aerosmith's 'Walk this Way'."

She started to scream, luckily there was nobody else around me with a locker room, as her juices started to trickle out fast. Now it was time, the finale, biting. I bit down hard on her clit, she screamed hard, and started to squirt. The first couple of squirts went right into my mouth and I let go of her thongs as she came in them. I moved up and started to suck on her breasts. As soon as she stopped cumming she shoved me off of her breast.

"My God. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. You can bet I'll tell the other divas about you." Her thongs, now soaked, were slid off of her legs." I took them and set them out to dry. "Now, your homework is to talk to at least five different people in order to advance to the next session." She leaned up close to me and said, "Do you have a hotel room?" I nodded sadly. "Well, you don't? That's a bummer. How about you stay with me tonight?"

I shook my head real excitedly. "Good she said. Meet me after the show and we'll head on out to the hotel." She got into my ear and whispered, "Will you be my special little toy, even if the rest of the divas do or do not like you?"

"Yes." I quickly replied. Lita gave a little squeal and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

After the show we went back to Lita's room, cuddled, made out, and I gave her another one of my patented orgasms, but this one was to the tune of "Dude (Looks like a lady)" also by Aerosmith. Little did I know how great the next couple of weeks or so would be. I went to sleep with divas in my head: Trish, Stacy, Torrie, and of course the lovely Lita.

To Be Continued...