The First Step

Story Info
A couple takes things to a new level.
1.7k words
3.88
13.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pops12345
pops12345
48 Followers

I awake with my arms wrapped around my curvaceous and sexy pet. Her hair cascades down between us and it is her scent that awakens me and my lust. I am powerfully hard even after a night of love making. I wake her up with kisses on her neck. She moans softly and shakes in my arms.

You made me hard again my pet. Use your body to make me cum.

Yes master, she purrs and unwraps herself from my embrace. She crawls around on all fours and shakes her plump ass at me.

I lay down on my back and she crawls up my body to mount me.

I love you, my kinky cum slut.

I say this just before she guides me into her. My words have a profound effect on her. They always have. She shakes and shudders as I slide inside her velvety cave. I can tell, that just by putting my cock in it caused her to have a mini orgasm.

Did I give you permission to cum pet?

No Master but whenever you tell me you love me, I get all wet and I can't help it. You conditioned me that way Master. Please don't punish me.

I pull her face close to mine by grabbing her hair in my fist. I kiss her lips hard and then whisper in her ear, I love you slut, now make your Master cum.

She shook again and slowly started to raise her hips just to slam my cock back inside herself. Her pussy was so sensitive and clamped tightly around my shaft it was hard to resist exploding right then but I held back. She needed to earn it from me. Nothing should come easy for her. Except when I allow it.

I instructed her to turn around. I wanted to watch her ass rise and fall as her body took me in. With every quick motion I repeated the mantra that makes her squirm for me. A thousand I love you's to drive her mad with desire.

I couldn't help myself as I sat up behind her. She squirms as I grab her large breasts and play with her sensitive nipples. She can cum just from me stimulating them. The combination of my attention to her breasts and her grinding on my shaft made her drenched.

Ready to beg me to cum yet slut?

No Master. I, I, I will make you cum before I do sir. I know I can because you taught me.

Right you are my pet but I do so love to make it a challenge for you.

I said this and pushed her torso into the mattress, raising her ass for me to play with. My fingers slide in easily, as they should after last night, and I increase the stimulation she is suffering under.

Oh no Master, not there. You will make me...

She shuddered and came all over me and the bed. She gushed like a fountain overflowing because she couldn't contain herself. It was my intense pleasure that I was seeking and to get the greatest reward, the sweetest bliss, was to make her cum for me. The longer I lasted the more fun we could have and I was in no hurry to climax. I wanted to enjoy every moment I could with my pet because time with her was few and far between.

I pushed her off me and made her assume a downward facing dog position. Perfect for a bitch in heat like her. She needed this just as much as me and now I would make her feel it.

The first slap to her rump was just to warm up the skin and give her a taste of what was to come. I give both her cheeks some fast attention then I grab my paddle.

You came so much without asking pet. So now I must punish you. I counted four orgasms so I think 40 whacks is fair. Any objections and I will add more.

Yes Master she says loud enough for me to hear but muffled by the sheets.

When I get to 10 she starts breathing with every impact. I take my time and draw out a howl from each one after 20. I am not harsh but I am fair. Her skin was taking on a nice color and I knew sitting down would be a constant reminder for her to always remember to ask first from now on. Even before she mounts me she should ask my leave to cum. I would never tell her no but she has to ask first.

She has tears from the pain but her pussy was throbbing with desire to be filled by me. With her ass still in the air though I want to fuck something else. I spit on her ass and rub my saliva on her cheeks and into her pert little anal bud. It accepts my fingers greedily and her body pushes back for more as a moan escapes her lips.

Please Master, can your pet cum now?

Yes my love. You will cum for me so much you will never forget to ask again.

I pierce her ass with my cock in a condom and slide in easily. She grunts and accepts my girth as I take my time and inch in slowly. I instruct her to play with her clit and I see her fingers quickly take to action. She is almost there and so am I. I wait for her to really build up into a majestic wave then I pull out of her ass.

I hear my poor pet whimper in frustration. I take off the condom before I slowly glide into her wet and willing pussy. It is incredibly slick and I have difficulty not losing it the minute I enter her. I take a deep breath and swell my cock to its full girth while she contracts her vaginal walls and exhales in time with me. We synchronize like this and discover a wonderful rhythm. The pace is slow and insanely powerful. I take hold of her hair in my fist to keep from exploding inside her. I use her hair to pull her back onto me with more force and the slapping of our flesh becomes even more audible.

We stop saying words and get lost in each other while speaking in tongues. She calls me names and begs me never to stop. This is something I want but nothing is eternal. I slide out to where just the head of my swollen rod is inside her. My bulbous tip teasing her entrance drives her to a particular level of frenzy. I grab her hips and guide her in a turn to get her on her back.

She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me into her. Our bodies mingle and mesh as our lips embrace and we perform an exchange of breath. The kiss seals my doom though because her lips are like dynamite for my whole body. I get lost in the ocean of pleasure that she allows me to sail in. Far from shore, her face is like a lighthouse guiding me back to reality. I tell her how much I love her, how I can't live without her, how insane being away from her makes me feel. Like a man dying of thirst in a desert she is my oasis.

She is crying but they are tears of joy. The words she has longed to hear billow forth from me like trumpets at something's sacred arrival. She echoes them with her own and more than words she marks them with action. She takes hold of me and pulls me into her for the last time as we both explode in a synchronistic orgasm. Our bodies shake and we both howl like wolves at the moon.

I am aware enough to land on the other side of the bed but fall into a blissful sleep soon after. I awaken to the smell of bacon being cooked in the kitchen. I take my liberty and use the facilities to freshen up a bit. After a quick shower I walk back into our bedroom and I notice an article of major importance is missing.

I had brought with me a collar and left it on the nightstand the night prior. This weekend was to be a decision on both our parts as to where we wanted things to go and how they would proceed. The collar could only be in one other place.

I make it to the kitchen just in time for everything to be done. Coffee in a cup, bacon and eggs plus toast on a plate and my new pet on her knees of our own kitchen. She is kneeling with her head down and her eyes closed like a good slave. She has her hands upraised and resting in them is the collar I had found for her delicious neck.

Please Master, let me be yours.

This collar will be the first step on a long road to submission and domination that we both desired. She wanted to serve and I in turn wanted to serve her but in my own way.

I took it from her hands and placed it around her neck, careful to keep her hair from being constricted.

You are mine and I am yours my pet. I will have you if you will have me.

She laughed and clapped her hands as giddy as a schoolgirl. Like she had just gotten the greatest Christmas present and birthday gift combined. It did my heart good to see her so happy. It also made me think of the wickedly fun things we had waiting in our mutual future.

We ate the delicious food my pet had prepared and talked about our plans for the rest of the day. She wanted to go back out into the town and go dancing again. Hearing me sing Karaoke makes her so fucking wet and the way she moves when she gets excited could burn down a dance hall. I was only too happy to grant her this request but I added a small caveat.

I wanted her to dance for me at a strip club, since we knew it was amatuer night, and then take me into the private rooms for some special attention. Her eyes sparkled with heat at the thought of other people being around. She loved having sex in public. Making others jealous of our love was something that drove her absolutely bananas. Tonight, she would have another opportunity.

pops12345
pops12345
48 Followers