The First Step - Step 01

Story Info
A woman's first step into the world of BDSM.
4.6k words
4.38
19.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGrey
SGrey
8 Followers

A kaleidoscope of thoughts flittered across her mind as she stood on the threshold of the house. "Is this really what I want? Am I truly ready for this?" Her hand paused just before it touched the doorbell as she reviewed her decision to come here...

-----------------------------------------

Cyan awoke drenched in sweat again. She shook her head to clear the fog and sighed as she pulled the wet sheets off her body and looked down at her nipples, pointing hard and firm through the flimsy silk of the night dress that was plastered to her voluptuous form. She sighed again and dragged her tense body from the bed to the bathroom to wash the sweat off. After peeling off her nightgown and gently running her hands down her sweat soaked skin, she hooked her fingers through the waistband of her soaked panties and slipped them off, groaning softly as she threw them toward the laundry basket. Turning the shower as hot as she could handle, she stepped in, throwing her head back into the spray to let the water stream down her body. Her hands followed the water's path in a desperate attempt to relieve her tension, the fingers on her left hand frantically tugging and playing with her full breasts and tight, hard nipples as her right hand slipped down between her legs.

Touching her clitoris gently, she leaned into the water, playing and teasing. Her arousal soared as her mind drifted back to the dream that woke her up in such a state: a dark candlelit room with a strong faceless man standing over her while she lay bound in front of him. She stopped abruptly, fingers still buried inside herself, and took a deep breath. She knew that just as in all the other recent nights, her frustration would not be eased by frantic attempts to please herself. She wanted more; she wanted her dreams to come true.

Cyan said softly to herself, "Time to do some research."

She muttered to herself as she turned off the shower and stepped out, gently toweling herself dry. Wandering naked into her living room, she looked around at everything neatly in its place and sighed. She thought to herself, "I have too much control in my life. When do I get to lose some?" Walking over to her desk, she sat down and switched on her computer. Squinting at the screen's glow, she typed a few words into the search engine and scanned the list until she found one that seemed to be what she was looking for. "What Ineed!" she mused to herself. She sent an e-mail to the address given and, satisfied that she had done all she could for the moment, went back to sleep.

A few restless days went by with no response, but finally, returning home from work and switching on her computer, she heard the "ping" that announced incoming mail. It was a reply from "The Place." Her heart beat faster and faster as she read through the message and attachments and then printed them. Now, she realized, she could take her fantasies out of her virtual world and into real life.

Spinning in her chair, she grabbed the printed sheets and squirmed lightly as she felt herself getting wet with anticipation. Going through the rules, her mind drifted back to her dream and sounds of flesh hitting flesh. Filling out the application form, she envisaged a tight collar being attached around her neck. The visions persisted as she stuffed the envelope and put it in her mailbox.

A few days later, she found an envelope in her mail, blank except for her handwritten name. Opening it curiously, she found a small card with an address, a time and a date. Her nerves made her momentarily forget the date; her hands shook as she hurried back inside to look at the calendar. Yes, it was the coming weekend, and her fantasies would come true after only another day's wait. Nervously, she scanned the card again, and found on the reverse side instructions about what to wear.

----------------------------------------

Cyan came back to the present with a start and looked at her shaking hand hovering over the doorbell. Taking a deep breath, she pressed it gently. She could hear a small bell sounding inside and footsteps approaching the door. It opened and she was face to face with a tall, ravishingly beautiful woman, clothed in a skin-tight black silk dress that clung to her luscious curves.

The woman beckoned for Cyan to follow her. Long splits in the dress showed her long, shapely legs as she led her down the corridor. Cyan said nothing, but looked curiously at the many doors they passed, almost walking into the woman when she stopped in front of an open door. The pair entered, and the woman closed the door, turned with a smile and looked Cyan up and down. She motioned for Cyan to twirl; Cyan blushed and obeyed, stopping and looking at the woman again after her full circle. Finally the woman spoke, her deep, throaty voice sending shivers throughout Cyan's body.

"Welcome my dear; I am so very glad you have decided to try our little group. You will follow my instructions in silence, and then I will take you to the room where you will spend the night. My name is Amber and I will be your guide for your introduction tonight. We will see how you feel tonight. Your "out" word will be "pineapple." It will depend on how this evening goes whether you get an invitation to return. Now please take off all your clothes for me."

Cyan nodded, unwilling to break a rule so quickly, and started disrobing. Her eyes were glued to Amber's as she peeled off the layers. First she unbuttoned her shirt, dropping it on the floor with one hand as the other went to unzip the back of her skirt. Stepping out of her skirt, she unhooked her bra and slid it off. She quickly removed her black stilettos and slipped her panties off. She stood still, feeling her whole body flush as her guide scrutinized her.

Amber once again motioned for her to turn around, this time reaching out and gently tracing a cool fingertip along her skin as she did so.

"Mmm...very nice. Let me get you some clothes while you shower," Amber said, and motioned Cyan toward the glass shower cubicle she had not noticed when she entered the room.

Nodding, Cyan walked over and turned it on, stepping under the heavy spray. Spying some jasmine-scented body wash, she poured some into her hands and slowly soaped herself up, the scent making her slightly dizzy as she thought about what was to come. Her nipples hardened as she soaped her breasts and trailed her hands down to her already wet pussy. Cyan jumped slightly as she heard Amber's voice come out of the steam, "Mmm...yes; make sure every crevice is clean. You will be inspected before leaving the room." Scrubbing more vigorously, Cyan washed herself head to toe, turned off the shower and opened the door to find Amber looking at her with a wicked smile on her face as she held out a towel.

Grabbing it with still another quick blush, Cyan quickly dried off under Amber's watchful eyes and waited quietly for what was to come next. Following the movement of Amber's hand, she walked to the middle of the room and looked curiously at the clothes placed on the chair. A gentle hand stopped her from going any further as Amber stepped in close, her breath tickling Cyan's ear as she whispered, "Now stand still while I make sure you are clean...everywhere."

Cyan sucked in a deep breath and closed her eyes as she felt Amber's hands on her shoulders. Her knees started to shake as she felt the gentle strokes along her skin, first down her arms, then back up with small gentle caresses along her neck. Hands lifted her long auburn hair to trace small circles in the back of her neck. Heat came to her face as she felt Amber's hands make their way slowly down to her stomach, lingering on her breasts, tracing around them and gently pulling at her already hard nipples. She felt Amber move behind her, trailing her fingertips around her sides as she examined her back. Cyan's shaking worsened as she felt Amber's nails trace down her back, pushing lightly at the small of her back to make her slowly bend over. She then cupped Cyan's round peach-shaped ass. Cyan, hands on her knees, had to fight the urge to giggle as Amber moved her way down her legs. She closed her eyes and groaned softly at the sensation Amber's expert hands caused.

Opening her eyes and looking through her legs, she saw Amber kneeling behind her, Cyan almost fell over and she felt the rush of wetness in her pussy as the woman very slowly parted her ass cheeks and blew gently on her, tracing her nails slowly down the crack of her ass to her pussy. Cyan gasped as Amber slid her fingers into her pussy and explored every part of her. She breathed deeply, her breasts bouncing lightly as she squirmed under the woman's firm touch.

Amber stood abruptly and pulled Cyan up and around to face her, her full lips curved in a cheeky smile as she placed her moist fingers on Cyan's lips.

"Well you seem to be clean, but I got a little dirty," Amber said huskily. "I want you to lick this off for me." Cyan parted her lips to let the long fingers slip slowly into her mouth, licking them clean with gentle tongue strokes. Amber slid her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue, slipping it into Cyan's mouth and exploring the taste of her.

Leaning back with a grin, Amber picked up a piece of clothing and said, "Hold out your arms please, I do believe you are ready to meet your Master for the evening."

Wrapping a tight corset around her chest, Amber laced it up behind her, Cyan's breasts pushing out from the top and leaving her feeling very exposed. Barely covering her nipples, it cupped her full breasts and nestled them in lace. Amber pulled it tighter until Cyan could barely breathe, the black lace highlighting her pale skin. Holding out a small, black lace g-string for her to step into, Amber smiled and nodded as she saw how it looked on Cyan. Motioning for her to sit down, Amber kneeled and slid lacy black stockings up Cyan's left leg, ending at her thigh with a band of lace. Repeating the process on her right leg, Amber gently teased a finger across her crotch and stood, walking over to retrieve the high heels Cyan had been wearing. Slipping them onto her feet, she pulled Cyan up off the chair and paced around her, looking her over. "Just one more thing..." Amber murmured before picking up a fine silver necklace with a long chain and fastening it around her neck. She stepped back, shaking the chain out and nodding to herself.

"Come; it is time to go," Amber purred at her. "You will do as you are told, silently unless told otherwise, and remember that your "out" word is "pineapple." I hope you have a very pleasurable evening." Tugging on the chain gently, she led Cyan out the room, stopping in front of a dark door down the corridor.

"You will call him 'Master' only, and you will be known as 'girl' or 'slave'; your name will not be used. I will see you in the morning," Amber said softly as she opened the door. Cyan's eyes widened as she took in the man before her, barely noticing as she was pulled in and the chain was handed over. Amber left the room, closing the door behind her.

The man stood still, idly swinging the chain in his hand as Cyan looked him up and down surreptitiously. He was tall, well over six feet tall, with short dark hair and dressed in a long-sleeved white dress shirt rolled up to the elbows and dark jeans. Cyan could see his muscles outlined beneath the shirt. Her breath started to quicken as he jerked the chain and pulled her further into the room. Stopping, he paced around her, looking her up and down with a small, secret smile.

His deep voice made her knees quiver as he spoke gently but firmly to her. "You will do -- more than do. Now kneel on the floor."

Cyan knelt and half-crawled after him as he paced over to the large couch and sat down, continuing to look her over as she struggled to keep her breasts in the corset. He pulled her closer and licked his lips as he traced a finger down her neck, stopping just above the cleft of her breasts.

"You know the rules, yes girl?" he said quietly but with an underlying hint of raw strength in his voice. "They start now. Do not speak unless I allow you to, and you will doeverything I say. Nod if you understand." Cyan nodded but trembled slightly, preparing herself for what she hoped would be her fantasies come to life.

"Stand before me, turn around and bend over. Spread your legs," he ordered sternly, pulling lightly on the chain. Cyan did so, widening her stance.

"No -- further apart, girl," he ordered again. She moved her legs until she could barely stand, then took a deep breath as she felt his hands slide up her legs, one going to rest on her ass, the other slipping in between her legs to gently tease her through her panties. Cyan groaned softly, only to have him stop and say, "Tsk, tsk; no sound, girl. Now you have to have a little punishment so you know not to do that again."

Her Master pulled her onto his lap, draping her over his knees. "Now remember, no noise," he said as he laid one hand on her ass.

Cyan took a deep breath and willed herself to not make any noise. She felt his hand come down sharply on her ass. "Someone will learn that I make the rules," he growled softly as he started to spank her gently, first on the left cheek, then the right. The intensity of the blows increased with each repetition. Cyan tried not to wriggle or make noise as he continued to spank her and her ass started to get warm.

"Each wriggle you make is an extra smack." he warned.

Cyan could feel him growing harder underneath her as she strove to stay still, winning the battle but allowing one small tear to escape from her eye. Satisfied, her Master pulled her up and sat her on his lap, gently massaging her ass cheeks as he pulled her into him, rocking her against his hardness with a small smile. "You learned your first lesson, and it's time for the next."

Cyan nodded and looked at him with wide eyes as he pushed her off him and back onto the floor. "Back to bending over, girl. Let's get back to where we were before you misbehaved."

Cyan complied, bending back over in front of him with her legs spread wide. He stood and walked around her, not touching her at all as her legs quivered and she got wetter with anticipation of what he might do. He could see through the thin lace of her g-string how wet she was, and with a satisfied grin he stopped behind her, sliding a finger down the crack of her ass to gently tease her pussy. He slipped a finger underneath her panties, and Cyan bit her lip to keep a moan contained. He slid his finger gently into her, and then back out, his slick finger moving back up to her ass, teasing its way slowly inside. She rocked on her heels as she felt his finger push into her rear opening, and he grabbed her hips, suddenly and repeatedly ramming his finger all the way in as hard as he could. Cyan started to whimper, unable to help herself. He laughed grimly

"I warned you, so it's punishment again," he said, taking his hand off her hip to again spank her as his finger slipped in and out of her ass. He added a second finger and increased the intensity of the blows. Cyan started to writhe underneath him as she lost control. Abruptly he stopped, pulled her up and dragged her over to the center of the room.

"Little slaves that can't learn will bemade to learn. Get on your knees. Stay there; do not move and do not make a sound," he growled.

Cyan nodded and watched him walk over to a small chest at the foot of the bed. Opening it, he pulled out a pair of wrist cuffs attached to a long chain. He placed the cuffs on her, pulling her arms tightly behind her back and clipping the chain to a recessed hook in the floor. He walked back in front of her and took off his pants, throwing them onto the couch. She could see his huge throbbing cock twitching behind his boxers, and she bit her lip as he slid them off and presented himself to her.

"Open your mouth." he ordered, grabbing a fistful of her hair. As he tilted her head back, she slowly opened her mouth as wide as she could. He slammed his cock into her mouth, burying himself in her soft wet warmth, groaning softly.

"Suck me slave, and better make it good," he growled.

Cyan curled her tongue around his hard cock, licking him as he slowly slid in and out of her mouth. Grazing her teeth down his length, her breath got faster as she heard him moan. Sucking and licking him as he moved faster in and out of her mouth, she tested her bonds, wanting nothing more than to use her hands as well as her mouth.

"Get ready, girl. I'm going to come all over your pretty face," he groaned, pumping faster into her slick mouth and lips.

Cyan frantically sucked him as hard as she could as his cock swelled in her mouth. He let go of her hair, pulled out of her mouth with a loud moan and came all over her face and chest. Cyan licked up the little she could, straining forward to catch a last taste of him as he pulled away. Nodding with a satisfied smile, he uncuffed her, walked her over to the bed and sat her down. He reached under the bed, pulled out a towel and threw it at her. "Clean yourself up quickly, we have more to do," he said.

Cyan wiped herself down as she watched him strip off his shirt, throw it on the couch with his pants and return to her. Taking the towel from her hands, he dropped it on the floor and then pushed her back to the center of the bed. He went back to the chest, rummaged through it and returned with five long, black silk scarves. He laid them on the bed, looking at her as he reached over and roughly pushed her legs apart.

"Play with yourself. I want to watch you make yourself come."

Cyan nodded uncertainly, sliding her hands slowly over her breasts and down to her pussy. She could feel her muscles clench as her fingers approached, and she stopped, looking up at him unsurely. "He nodded with a smile, his cock already twitching from her hesitation.

"You may make noise, but you must start now," he added, reaching over and tearing her panties off. He threw them to the floor and stalked to the end of the bed for the best view.

Cyan slowly moved her right hand to her pussy, hesitantly sliding it down to tease her clitoris gently. The simple touch of her own hand felt so good that she bucked lightly, sending her fingers sliding down into her pussy to coat them in her wetness. She gasped softly as slowly, gently she slid a finger into her wet, warm pussy. Feeling her muscles clench around it, she lost all thought of being watched, and started to slide the finger in and out, faster and faster. Her left hand drifted back up to play with her breasts, pulling them out from the corset so she could pinch and play with her nipples. Her back arched as she added a second finger to her pussy, and she writhed on the bed, moaning softly as she was overcome with sensations.

The Master stood at the end of the bed, watching her with a satisfied smile, his own hand reaching down to idly play with his cock as he watched her get herself off. Cyan slid her fingers out to play with her clit, circling it slowly at first, then faster as she felt an orgasm building. Frantic to come, her left hand slid down and she slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy, quickly pushing them in and out as her right hand's fingers busily tweaked and pulled at her clit. She started moaning louder, writhing around on the bed as the tightness and pressure in her pussy built up.

She came, thrusting up into her hand as she cried out in ecstasy. The Master laughed softly and stroked himself faster, eager to get on with the next part of the evening. Cyan pulled her soaking wet fingers out of her pussy, now focusing on the man in front of her. She blushed hotly and looked away, her body a quivering mess.

The Master walked back around the bed, his cock still in his hand, making sure she could see what she had done to him. Picking up the scarves, he flipped her over so she was lying on her stomach, and spread out her arms and legs. He tied a scarf to each limb and tied her loosely to the bed. While she could thrash a bit and pull her knees somewhat under her, she was still effectively immobilized.

SGrey
SGrey
8 Followers
12