The First Swingers Party

Story Info
The first swingers party was 'different'.
1.9k words
3.88
39.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutluva
slutluva
234 Followers

This is the true story of our first swingers party.

Prior to this, we had a few threesomes and moresomes, but it was under our terms and I arranged the guys.

Some were guys from work, especially the first few times as I knew i could trust them. After that, we used the various sex sites and Craig's list.

From our 'advertising' Graham made contact and advised he has swingers parties at his house in a northern suburb and asked if we would like to go.

My wife Jordan said "I'm not sure. There will be other chicks there. It wont be just about me."

"I know hun" I replied "but you will get your share of the attention and your share of cocks."

All the time I was thinking "I hope they're some hot sluts there for me!!"

"I will look after you." I said

"You don't understand!!" Jordan replied. "At the gangbangs the attention is on me and I don't have to compete. What if the chicks are hotter than me. And sluttier?"

"Hun." I replied, hoping she was right "Don't worry. Once you get into it you wont notice anyone else. And you're fucking stunning so the other chicks will be envious of you!"

"You have to say that" Jordan replied.

That evening we went for an hour drive and arrived at an unassuming house in the northern suburbs. There were cars up the driveway and parked on the street in front of the house.

"Geezus!!" I said. "We should have got here earlier."

Jordan was looking at me nervously. She was looking hot in her favorite short black dress and her hair in 2 pigtails. Very cute and sexy.

I rang the doorbell and there was a fair delay. Eventually a guy came to the door wearing a business shirt and no pants. He had a hard on which was sticking out of the front of the shirt.

"Well!" he said "Come in. I'm Graham and you interrupted me... wow your hot. Whats your name?"

"I'm Jordan" my wife replied. "I'm a bit nervous."

"No don't be" Graham replied. "We are all friends here. Just here for a good time. Come in. Come in. Grab a drink. Relax. If it would make you relaxed, you can suck my dick" he said in a half joking way.

"OK" Jordan replied and dropped to her knees in the hallway sucking Grahams hard cock.

"Have you been fucking someone?" Jordan asked.

"Yes" Graham groaned.

"I can taste it!" Jordan replied and kept sucking his cock.

I was hard as and walked around Jordan and Graham past the kitchen where there were 3 guys just chatting.

I said "hi" and walked into the lounge room.

There were mattresses spread out on the floor with 3 chicks and 3 guys fucking.

Another 3 chicks were sitting chatting on the lounge.

"Ahhh fresh cock" one of them called out. Of course I walked over towards them.

She pulled out my hard cock and started sucking.

"Nice. Hard already" she said. "On your own are we?" she asked.

"No." I barely managed to reply.

She stopped sucking and rolled her tongue over the tip of my cock.

"So where is the little lady then?" She asked.

I pointed to the hallway and said "sucking Grahams cock".

"Well he was fucking me!" She explained "I hope you girlfriend likes the taste of my pussy?

"I think so" I just managed to reply.

So this chick, Judy kept sucking my cock then asked if I wanted to fuck her.

"Fuck yeah!!" I exclaimed.

"Hey share that cock!" the chick sitting next to Judy said and started sucking my cock.

They took it in turns until one guy from the kitchen came over and shoved his cock in the other chicks mouth.

About then Jordan and Graham came into the lounge.

"Man your missus sucks a mean cock." Graham said panting. "I blew my load down her throat. Such a slut."

"Thanks" replied Jordan.

All the girls looked over when they heard Jordan speak.

"So." one asked. "are you bi?"

"Do I lick pussy do you mean? Yes I do" replied Jordan

A chick on the mattress held out her hand to Jordan and said "show me."

Jordan took off her top and dress then knelt down on the mattress.

The chick laid back and opened her legs. All the guys were watching, including the two that were still fucking chicks.

I had the best view and was still getting a head job from Judy.

As Jordan was licking pussy one of the guys went behind her and looked at me.

"Bareback?" hes asked.

I just nodded and he slipped into Jordan's wet pussy. She groaned so loud that everyone looked over.

"OK!" Judy said "now you get to fuck me seeing my hubby is fucking your girlfriend or is it wife?"

Jordan was groaning and puffing in extacy.

"Yeah wife" I said as Judy deep throated me.

Judy's husband pulled out of Jordan and he was massive. Had to be 10-11" and really thick. Almost as thick as a Coke can.

He pulled Judy's hair back and shoved his huge cock in her mouth.

"Suck me clean slut!!" he said in a voice that sounded like a wounded bear.

Judy sucked him clean. I looked at my cock and I felt like I was 7 years old comparing my cock with an adult. He then slid his huge cock back into Jordan's gaping pussy and she groaned again.

Judy bent over and said "fuck me now".

I slid in and seriously it was like a sausage in a hallway. I barely touched the sides. Judy had obviously been stretched and abused by her husband over the years. She had a massive pussy. Ok I'm a little over 7" and reasonably thick but wow.

After about 5 minutes Judy turned to me and said "fist me!! Fist me fucking hard!!"

I pulled out and slid my fist into her gaping hole. No resistance. Straight in.

Judy grabbed my arm and forced my fist into her. "Like that!" she said.

I was seriously slamming my fist into her cunt so hard I thought it would come out of her mouth.

"Hey. I take Viagra!" I heard the bear say "so I can fuck you all night!"

I wasn't sure who Judy's husband was talking to but I hoped it wasn't me.

"Yes please!" Jordan cried out "Don't stop. Keep fucking me!! Please!"

Jordan's face was wet from licking pussy plus he face was getting forced into that pussy by the bear. The bear turned her over and dragged her towards him then slammed his cock back into her.

The guys in the kitchen were watching closely now.

I had never seen Jordan's pussy so stretched before and so red. The bear was unrelenting and covered in sweat.

I changed hands and kept fisting Judy.

She said "try two hands" and rolled on her back.

I then heard Jordan groan so loudly and call out "yes more".

Now I saw it was a competition between the bear and Judy. Judy grabbed a cock and sucked hard on it while I managed to slide my second hand into her pussy. Judy groaned.

I looked over and the slut Jordan was licking out was sliding on her face while the bear was puffing and slamming Jordan.

Guys were filming and taking pictures with their mobiles as they couldn't believe what was happening in front of them.

Judy grabbed a beer bottle, pulled my hands out of her pussy and started fucking the bottle.

She took the other guys cock out of her mouth and said to me "blow in my mouth now!"

The other guy looked pissed off and walked over to where Jordan was being abused.

"Arrrrrrgggg" I heard the bear cry out. Jordan was groaning at the same time. Finally the bear blew his load into Jordan. He was soaked in sweat and laid back totally spent.

Jordan was exhausted. The guys standing around were keen to fuck her.

Jordan stood up and went to get a drink from the kitchen. Cum was running down her legs and she got a paper towel to clean herself up.

While she was there one guys started to tongue kiss her and from where I was it looked like one was rubbing her clit.

As she walked back into the lounge another guy was kissing her. She knelt down on the mattress and stuck her pussy into the air.

One guy shoved his cock straight into her gaping pussy and started pounding. Another guy shoved his cock in her mouth.

I grabbed Judy by the hair and slammed my cock down her throat.

"That's it!" the bear said "Use that slut!!"

I blew my load and sat back watching guys fuck Jordan.

I stood up to go to the toilet.

"Where you going?" Judy asked.

"Toilet." I replied.

"Come with me" she said taking my hand.

We went outside and she sat on the ground.

"Piss on me" Judy said.

"What!" I said.

"Piss on me" Judy said again. "I love it"

Just then another guy came out and asked whats going on so I told him.

"Cool!" he said and started pissing on Judy's face.

She opened her mouth and gargled while this guy was pissing on her.

"Why not." I though and did the same even crossing the flow and if you watched Ghostbusters you know that's serious stuff.

Piss was flowing all over her face and tits. She closed her eyes but didn't swallow any. Just let it flow over her body.

The bear came out and said "yeah thought you would be here coz I need a piss too." The pissed all over Judy including her hair.

More guys came out to have a look and they ended up pissing on her as did two chicks.

I walked inside and Jordan was still being fucked and sucking cock.

I shoved my soft cock in her mouth for her to harden it up. It worked.

I sat back watching Judy being fisted, Jordan being fucked and some girl-on-girl action while wanking.

Scarily, the bear got hard again and had a thing for Jordan and started fucking her again, much to Jordan's delight.

One of the other chicks sucked me off while I watched the bear pound Jordan.

All the bear was saying to Jordan was "fuck you're a dirty whore. I wanna use you. I wanna stretch you. You're my fuck meat."

Jordan's response was "fuck yeah use me. I'm a whore."

So romantic.

Fortunately the bear came after about 10 minutes as I think he was tired.

I slipped in to blow a load and Jordan's pussy was as wide as Judy's. Well maybe not that much but after I came I could fist Jordan with ease.

The girls took turns as well fisting Jordan and Judy as they both sucked cocks. Strangely enough the others were satisfied watching the fun.

At the end of the night Jordan told me "I want to meet up with Brad again."

I asked "who the hell is Brad??"

"The guy with the lovely cock."

"Oh" I replied. "I called him the bear. Lovely cock? It was fucking huge!!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" Jordan said smiling and cuddling up to me. "I love you baby" she said.

slutluva
slutluva
234 Followers