The First Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hamish’s hands were furiously working away on Sally’s tits squashing and squeezing them, prising them apart, kneading the tits together and at the same time tweaking and twisting the nipples. Looking up he could see the full length of her upper torso and her head was flung back as her breathing became increasingly heavier and faster. Sally’s stomach muscles were rippling like waves onto a beach as she built up to another massive orgasm.

All the time this was going on Hamish’s cock was aching for attention, standing firm and erect and throbbing from the pain of no release of the spunk that had been building up within. Suddenly he felt a tongue flick across the tip of his cock causing him to judder the full length of his body. The tongue wrapped itself around the head of his cock followed by warm lips that ran down the length of his cock. Glancing past Sally’s writhing body Hamish could see Gillian had joined them on the bed and was now furiously gobbling at his cock that was dripping with a mixture of saliva and pre-cum.

Gillian seeing Hamish watching her shrugged her shoulders and without a word knelt over his body, stretching her legs apart and holding open her pussy with one hand she guided herself onto Hamish’s cock. Hamish let out a muffled groan as he felt the warm wetness of Gillian’s pussy envelope his cock. As she began to gently slide up and down the length of his cock Hamish moved his hands from Sally’s tits to Gillian’s. The contrast was immediate as Gillian’s were almost twice the size of sally’s but not as firm and with long nipples that Hamish could roll like a cigar. Sally did not seem to notice as Hamish’s hands were replaced by Gillian’s, who squeezed Sally’s tits hard against her body and plucked at her small rounded nipples.

Hamish moved his mouth so that his tongue was now thrusting up into Sally’s pussy exploring as far as he could. As his mouth moved off her clit Sally replaced it with one of her hands and she began to rub at her clit furiously. Hamish arched his back so as to maximise the penetration into Gillian’s pussy and she altered her position so that his cock was rubbing against her g-spot, taking her hands off Sally’s tits she too began to rub furiously at her clit pressing it hard so that it was being stimulated from both inside and out. Both women were using their free hand to claw at their tits alternating between squashing and kneading the tit to plucking and tweaking their nipples.

Hamish not wanting to let this once in a lifetime opportunity slip by raised his upper body, which pushed his tongue deeper into Sally’s pussy and also allowed him to reach with his left hand so that he was able to insert the tip of his thumb into Gillian’s bum. With his right hand he was able to grasp Sally’s buttocks and get one of his fingers into her bum. It was impossible to hold this position for very long and Hamish’s body was wracked with a mixture of pleasure and pain. His tongue and arms ached from being stretched; he could hardly breath as Sally’s pussy wriggled away on top of his mouth. His back ached from supporting Gillian’s weight as she ground away on his cock. After several false starts all his cock wanted to do was spurt forth the hot spunk that was again rising in his cock. Unfortunately with all the lubrication provided by Gillian’s love juices there wasn’t enough friction to provide that final release that he sought.

Sally by now had reached the point where one orgasm was running into another and her body was constantly quivering and shaking from the ripples of pleasure that ebbed through her body. Hamish could no longer probe her with his tongue and breathe at the same time and so had to turn his head to gulp in some air. Sally, still pawing at her tits rolled off him and lay beside him on the bed. She watched Gillian bounce harder and harder on Hamish’s cock and her belly ripple as her orgasm built inside her. A strange sound, a mixture between a gurgle and a squeal left Gillian’s mouth as she climaxed, thudding her body into Hamish’s groin as each spasm passed. Gillian hesitated for a few moments still kneeling over Hamish, his cock still inside her pussy, she looked at the other two lying on the bed and then without a word got off Hamish and left the bedroom.

At last free from the warm moist confines of Gillian’s pussy Hamish grabbed at his cock and began to wank furiously the pain of his delayed release unbearable by now. Pumping his hand faster than ever he felt the cum rising in his aching balls and the glorious hot burning sensation as it rushed the length of his shaft and spurted rush of white creamy spunk over his belly, splashes reaching onto his chest. He groaned in relief and slowed his pumping as the flow of spunk lessened to a dribble that mingled with his pubic hair.

Sally had been curled up alongside Hamish watching him achieve his release and as the pulsating in his cock subsided she kissed him long and slow on the lips, gently running circles round his aching tongue with her own. As their mouths parted Sally rolled over Hamish onto the floor and walked over to the wardrobe opposite the wickerwork chair where Gillian had been sitting. Sally reached up to the top of the wardrobe and from under a jumper pulled out the cine camera she had hidden whilst supposedly at the bathroom earlier in the afternoon.

“This should have some interesting footage to send to the bitch’s parents don’t you think?” asked Sally, smiling at Hamish who was looking for a box of tissues with which to start mopping up the various pools of cum and love juice which covered his body.

12