The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric continued to kneel there, still inside Sara as he tried to gain his composure. When he did, he pulled out and fell back on the bottom half of the mattress. Sara collapsed herself. They both were trying hard to conceal their amusement at what they had just done and how loud they had done it. Neither could believe they hadn't woken Chelle. Finally quieting themselves, Eric and Sara laid down and fell asleep curled up to one another.

It was 7am when Sara's alarm went off. It was up in her loft, forcing her to get up and leave the warmth of Eric before she could silence it. Once she was up, she decided she might as well hit the shower instead of hitting snooze a couple times like a typical morning. Eric fell back asleep until Sara returned 30 minutes later and ready for class. They spoke briefly, Sara kissed him, got up grabbed her back pack and headed out the door for class.

Eric laid there on the mattress, thinking of everything that had happened in the last 12 hours. The blanket he and Sara had shared was off to the side and the cool air felt good on his exposed body. He could feel himself getting hard. He closed his eyes, reached down and started to slowly stroke himself.

"My! Are you hard again?" a startled Eric heard Chelle exclaim.

Instinctively, Eric reached for the blanket and pulled it back over himself.

"Its OK, I like to watch. Please keep going," Chelle said.

Chelle paused as she waited for Eric to remove the blanket. Eric was a little nervous about stroking himself in front of Chelle, but figured after everything else it probably wasn't a big deal. He reached down between his legs and worked at regaining his erection.

"I watched you and Sara this morning," Chelle said.

Eric's eyes opened again, thinking they had gotten away with something.

"It's fine, I am cool with it," Chelle said. "It was very hot to watch. I came too."

"You came?" Eric said with a quizzical tone in his voice.

"Yes, I have hands too you know," Chelle said laughing.

With that she climbed down from the lofted bed and stood at the end of the mattress Eric was laying on. He was still slowly stroking himself and Chelle couldn't help but stare. Unconsciously, her hand drifted to nub between her legs. Eric stared back as she rubbed her clit, increasing his own speed. He wondered if she would cum and was she expecting him to. He didn't have to wait long to know the answer though.

"Will you fuck me like you did Sara?" Chelle asked.

Eric stopped stroking and sat up on the mattress, "Yes."

Chelle stepped onto the mattress and knelt towards the middle. She reached out and kissed Eric, then turned around. She looked over her shoulder and gave a nervous smile. Eric slid up behind, kissing her on the neck. He reached around and cupped her small breasts, pinching the nipples between his fingers. When he could hear her breathing start to change, he placed a hand in the middle of her back and lightly pushed her forward.

Chelle took the hint and fell forward onto her hands and knees. Eric was amazed at the view. Ass in the air, he could see the cleft between her legs and the tight hole between her cheeks. He knelt between her legs and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her slit. Slowly he pulled himself him. Once he bottomed out, he took hold of her hips and began to slide in and out.

Chelle started to rock back on her knees, her ass meeting Eric's hips in a loud slap each time they came together. Chelle was even more vocal than she had been the night before, obviously enjoying the pounding she was taking. Eric could feel her pussy clenching his cock and wondered if she was cumming. The sensation was too much for him and he could feel his balls starting to boil. A few more hard strokes into her and a stream of cum flowed deep inside Chelle.

Eric leaned over the top of Chelle as the last few spasms subsided. When he recovered he leaned back and pulled out, a trickle of white followed and crept down her slit. Chelle stayed in that position for a long moment, seemingly unaware of Eric. Finally she rolled onto her side.

"That was pretty incredible," Chelle finally said. Eric just smiled.

"It felt kind of dirty," Chelle's face was lit up when she said it. "You probably better get dressed and take off before Sara gets back from class. I don't know how she would feel about this without her. I think she kind of sees you as hers, regardless of what happened last night."

With that, Eric got dressed and headed out. Back in his own dorm room, he thought of what had happened. It felt more like a dream.

Eric didn't see much of Sara or Chelle for the next couple of weeks. When he did, nothing was mentioned about that night. Talking with them it was as if nothing had changed, but for him it was different. He felt closer to them.

Then one afternoon Chelle stopped by the room. She made small talk for a while until it was time for Eric's roommate to head off to class. When the door closed, Chelle finally told Eric what she had come to say, "I want you to help me with my fantasy now."