The First Time

Story Info
She finally comes home, and he takes her as his own.
4k words
4.4
67.8k
38
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands rubbed together anxiously as she walked through the airport terminal towards baggage claim. The food court was crowded with an abundance of people, families here and there crowded together and laughter meshed together into one sound. It made her smile to see people so happy, and her heart skip a beat knowing with every step she took, she was that much closer to her own happiness. Nearing the top of an escalator she swallowed hard, tucking a strand of her lengthy curled hair behind her ear. She had yet to look up, but she could feel someone looking at her. As the bottoms of her peep toe wedges hit the floor once more, she was forced to look up and that's when she saw him.

Six foot three, gorgeous mocha coloured skin, and a dazzling smile that made her knees wobble, caused time to slow down for her. Her heart hammered in her chest, her breath came in deep yet quick passes and every step felt like she was floating. Everything around her became swirled, voices blended into a giant intelligible blur and it was as if nobody was around but him. Before she knew it he was there, in front of her, taking her into his arms and spinning her around. Her arms locked around his neck, and she laughed heartily, their lips meeting for the first time.

It was everything she thought it would be. Fireworks exploding in her head, tingling sensations running through her, and the knot in her stomach was so tight with happiness it almost ached. As he slowed the spin and let her slide to the ground, tippy toes tapping lightly against the linoleum, he kissed her once more. A hand cupped her cheek while the other went to her waist, bending her back just slightly. It felt like an eternity that they kissed but soon the giggling of people walking by brought them back to reality.

His hand clasped around hers as he pulled her to the baggage claim area, quickly finding her luggage and together they rolled it out of the terminal. Heading towards a parking lot he adjusted her things in the trunk of his car, quickly moving to open her side's door for her, causing her to giggle and blush with a light huff and roll of the eyes. "Careful Little Girl, you might make me think you're being rude already." He winked at her and she turned an absurd shade of red, looking away from him and quickly taking her seat - muttering a thank you with an embarrassed tone.

The drive home was a lengthy one, almost an hour and a half, and during the ride the radio was turned up and she was peering out of the car window, a DSLR in hand snapping away here and there. As they drove, no more than twenty minutes had passed before the skim of his fingers fell onto her leg. She jumped at first, a loud gasp tearing through the air as her head spun to him, big brown eyes wider than before.

A beautiful pink hue of a blush spread along her cheeks as she quickly looked away from him. She had expected him to be lewd, to slide his hands up her thigh, to pull up the fabric of the black maxi dress she wore for him, but he didn't. Instead his thumb rubbed back and forth along her leg and she soon settled, relaxed.

It wasn't like she didn't want him, oh god she wanted him. She had wanted him for what felt like years, when the reality was months, but she was nervous. He was different than the others. Gentle and kind, with a patient disposition and she wanted to make sure she didn't screw this up. To her, he felt like her last shot at real love. The kind of love you read about in story books. That perfect match that is out there for someone, that was what he was to her.

Taking deep breaths she tried to calm the nerves in her body as he pulled into a drive through, having assumed she was hungry. She was. Ordering food, he knew just what she wanted and she beamed with happiness that finally someone remembered such a small detail about her. She could dance, kiss him, and cheer all at the same time, but she just leaned over, pressing soft pink lips to his cheek. Lipstick stuck to his skin, and the sticky glittery smear stood out against his darkened skin like just a decoration. That perfect match that is out there for someone, that was what he was to her.

Taking deep breaths she tried to calm the nerves in her body as he pulled into a drive through, having assumed she was hungry. She was. Ordering food, he knew just what she wanted and she beamed with happiness that finally someone remembered such a small detail about her. She could dance, kiss him, and cheer all at the same time, but she just leaned over, pressing soft pink lips to his cheek. Lipstick stuck to his skin, and the sticky glittery smear stood out against his darkened skin like just a decoration.

He was sweet, never moving to wipe it away, instead wearing a prideful grin as if she was a child handing her parent her drawling for the fridge. Taking the food from him and doling it between them they sat in the parking lot talking and eating as if this was something they always did. Being together felt natural and her nerves had melted away. Conversation flowed easily as she divulged details of the flight there, the crazy lady that somehow of course ended up next to her. Laughs were shared as were soft kisses of affection and soon they were on their way home again.

As they pulled into the driveway she just stared ahead, hands clenched in the fabric of her dress. It felt as if she opened the door, and stepped out of the car everything would shatter around her and she turned to him wide eyed. He could sense her fear, reading her emotions as if she was a novel, or a subtitled show.

Reaching over he stroked her hair gently, fingers combing through the dark chocolate coloured strands. "It's alright, you're home now. I've got you and nothing is going to go wrong." His words were comforting, steady and strong and leaning over he kissed her forehead, the bridge and tip of her nose and finally her lips.

"We're home alone for a few days; my parents are watching the little one." Ah yes, his son, a cute little five year old bundle of energy. The thought of meeting him was nerve-wracking and she sighed with relief that she had at least two days before she had to do it. What would she say? Would he like her? Would they get along? What about when the fact she was staying for good came into play? Ack! Anxiety. She shook her head quickly as if to push her thoughts away, and with a smile she reached over grasping the car door handle and unlocked her seat-belt. It was time.

The air was different than Texas, slightly thicker and less sweet and as she stepped out of the car and closed the door she looked over at him, studying. He was so tall but moved confidently, sturdy. He wasn't too thin and he wasn't heavy, he was perfect. He oozed safe and happiness and she smiled wide at him, causing him to tilt his head to the side curiously. "Nothing!"

They opted to wait to grab her things and coming around he scooped her up into his arms - a bridal carry. "I know you're supposed to wait till you're married for this, but this is important and I want to start on the most magical footing we can have." Her arms hung around his neck, stroking the base of it and she giggled as he took her into the house.

Hours had passed as they did little trivial things, lying in bed together just to stare for a while, exchanging soft and slow kisses here and there. Everything was perfect, set in place and she couldn't imagine a better day happening.

Smiling at her, he placed a finger against her lips, "I have to go do something, I will be right back - you however, stay right here." His words were coated with shenanigans and she squinted at him before shrugging and nodding, watching him slip off the bed and head into the hallway. The ten minutes that passed felt like an eternity and before she knew what was happening she was being scooped up again and carried down the hallway. She leaned into his chest sighing softly, eyes closed as she listened to the steady thump of his heartbeat.

He carried her into the bathroom, which he had filled with candles. Bunches of them sat together, casting a low beautiful glow about, and with the light turned off it was breath taking. With a gentle motion he set her onto the floor, fingers curling into her dress' fabric just as she had pictured earlier, and he pulled slowly letting it puddle onto the floor once removed. His fingers skimmed her body, feeling how soft she was and he looked her over. It was evident she had been trying to lose weight she swore to herself she would, and he smiled to himself for a moment.

She was wearing a matching bra and panty set but that didn't matter in the moment and he slowly peeled the clothing away letting it join her dress in a fabric puddle. His arm motioned towards the tub, filled with vanilla scented bubbles and taking his hand she slowly stepped into it, sliding into a seated position. Fuck, it felt so good. Warm water caressed her body and she moaned with absolute delight as it relaxed her. He helped her sit up, taking a cup and dipped it into the water, tilting her head back and slowly he poured the water over her head and into her hair until it was soaked. Reaching over he grabbed a bottle of strawberry shampoo, purchased just for her, and lathered it in his hands; reaching into her hair to slowly massage and stroke her scalp. Her moans were enough to satisfy him as she closed her eyes and practically hummed with happiness.

His fingers stroked through the strands, water being poured again and again to rinse as he set on washing her body. He stroked her from head to toe, kissing her head every now and then as he practically worshipped her from head to toe. It was different for her. She hadn't felt the caressing safe touch of someone for so long and she could almost weep at the sensation. Before long the bath was over, and he was emptying the tub, helping her stand and running a fluffy towel over her.

Again he told her to wait and he dashed out of the bedroom, only to return moments later. Picking her up he whispered for her to close her eyes and she obliged, nerves raging inside. She knew it was coming, the moment they would become one, and she squirmed against his chest, light whimpers already leaving her lips.

The bedroom was just like the bathroom, covered in candles lit perfectly and it made her gasp. He had even went through the trouble of remaking the bed for her, having made it seem even more inviting with the addition of some pillows. He carried her to the bed, lying her down in the middle and he slowly pulled his own clothing off, joining her. They laid there together for quite some time, kissing softly, his fingers softly sliding along her skin as a hand grasped his bicep firmly. Her breasts were cupped firmly, his fingers finding her nipple and rolling it with a slight tug.

Her toes wiggled as the pleasured sensation ran through her, all the way down and she arched her chest into his hands for more. Sliding on the bed, he was soon hovering over her, looking down into the beautiful brown eyes he had grown addicted to looking at. She was never one for eye contact, it always made her anxious but this was different. This was a defining moment between them and she smiled at him, blowing him a soft happy kiss. He leaned on his knees, cupping her face in his palms and he pulled her up for a deep kiss. The kiss moved to her cheeks, her neck, collarbones and down. Every few kisses were met with a compliment as he told her how much he loved every inch of her. He took her hands in his, kissing her wrists over scars from self harm to her fingertips which gently scratched at his cheeks.

Her breasts were covered in surgery scars years passed, and he knew how sensitive about their appearance she was, and the shift of her body made him see that she was still nervous about them. He lavished them with kisses, licks and sucks causing her to moan and arch. "You're beautiful, Mine. You know that? Absolutely, without a doubt, stunning." His words made her smile, the heels of her hands pressing against her eyes as she giggled like a little girl. His mouth descended on her body, kissing over her stretch mark covered belly, a place he hoped to place a child and he murmured his hopes for their future against it.

Her heart was soaring as he continued to kiss her to her mid calf, his thumb stroking her ankle before he ascended her body once more. His next target - the sweet nectar covered pink that sat between her thighs. He laid down on the bed, hands grasping her thighs gently and pulling them apart exposing her to him. The first inhale was all it took for his own groan of pleasure to release. Soft kisses trailed on the inside of her thigh as he neared her closer and closer till he was peppering her swollen lips with kisses. His tongue slipped from his mouth, sliding between her folds as he circled the small entrance to her cunt. It was already dripping with sweet cream and she smiled against her.

She tasted sweet, almost like a mixture of cunt and apples and he gently rubbed a finger in his tongues place at her entrance letting it sink into her slowly. Curling it upwards almost immediately he enjoyed the sound of the sharp intake of her breath. A purring moan left her mouth as her hips arched slightly, his tongue rising to circle her clit. She was needy for him, he could taste that much and soon he was trailing his tongue in circles along it. Every pass of his tongue on her clit made her thighs twitch in his hands and soon he was grinding his tongue against her. Her little mewls of pleasure coupled with his now thrusting finger and grinding tongue was a perfectly composed symphony to him.

He rubbed against her inner walls, another finger joining his first as he continue to lap at her dripping slit. She was growing tighter around him; her breaths were turning into pants as he pulled his fingers back till they were just an inch inside of her. It was that one spot she could never resist. The one place that was sure to make her explode. Curving his fingers, pressing upwards he lashed her clit with his tongue rapidly. Her body was squirming furiously, hips rolling against his mouth until she suddenly stopped. Her walls clamped down on his fingers tightly and she cried out, thighs clamped around his head and hand and she practically sobbed with the release.

Thick white creamy girl cum was clinging to his fingers as he pulled them out of her, his tongue moving to swirl around inside, lapping her cum away. His fingers, sticky and white, stroked her already over sensitive clit until he was finished, sliding his tongue once more through her folds and popping his fingers into his mouth for extra clean up.

Her arm laid over her eyes as she took deep heavy breaths, thighs now wide open as she had lost the battle to pleasure. He was incredible, she couldn't remember ever being touched the way he did to her and she made a mental note to show her appreciation later. He slid up onto his knees, the heavy thickness of his cock in his hands tapped lightly against her. The velvet texture of his cockhead rubbed against her clit, causing that electrifying sensation of pleasure to jolt through her once again. She was slick and wet, perfect for him to take and he slowly ground against her.

His hips moved back and forth, coating his length before he took it in his hand and prodded against the entrance. The thick bulbous head of his cock looked monstrous against the tiny little entrance she had and he softly rubbed her thigh with his free hand. "You ready Kitten? I promise to go slow." The way he talked to her, was as if he was taking her virginity - and he was in a way - this was the perfect first time, the one she had dreamed of for so many years, the one she was robbed of and she nodded.

With a slowly gaining pressure, his hips moved forward, and it only took slight pressuring prods to open her up enough for his cock's head to pop into her. It was heaven. The heated core of her body was already clinging to his head as he pushed into her deeper, sinking slowly. The first few inches wasn't that bad, her breath was held tightly in her chest as her fingers grasped the comforter under her body watching him carefully. The way the candlelight flickered on her alabaster skin was gorgeous. It made the paleness she was gifted with stand out that much more against his darker complexion. He reminded her of a light milk chocolate, the delicious kind that you couldn't get enough of and she licked her lips at the thought of tasting his cock.

Suddenly he became thicker, her cunt had to stretch wider and she whimpered. His hand came down to press against her belly to still her, and he began to rock his hips, sliding in and out to relax her. "Shh, it's ok baby. I won't go in more until I have your cunt walls nice and stretched for me." With every word his hips moved back and forth, creating a lovely pace that wasn't too slow or too fast but just enough. His cock was straight, and so his hips had to tilt to rub it against her g-spot and every time his head ground against that spot she squeezed him. His groans were low, graveled and the perfect sound to her ears, addicting like the chorus of a catchy song.

She wanted to make him groan, moan, whisper her name, cry out in pleasure and become addicted to her body and she was intent on doing that. His hands reached up, taking hers into his grasp and their fingers linked. She couldn't hide her face anymore, and she looked up at him. Her eyes felt heavy, as if they wanted to close so she could lull into a deep sleep, but she forced herself to look at him for a few moments more. He looked so content being inside of her, and she rubbed her thumb along the back of his hand. "I love you." Her voice was so soft, the tone one of a girl completely in love.

He grinned down at her, leaning over to place a gentle assortment of kisses to her lips. "And I love you." Their noses rubbed as his hips pushed forward, stretching her around the widened middle of his cock. He often teased her that it was like a knot, something to catch on her tightness every time he pulled out or pushed in, causing them to become linked together at the perfect moment, when her walls would clamp down on him. She thought it would be worse, that pain would come, but he had done such a good job of teasing and stretching her with his length already inside of her, plus the amazing fingering that it was intensely pleasurable.

Finally he rested inside of her body, cockhead wedged against her cervix. He could feel her cervix opening, and the head caught on it every now and then pulling a groan from him every time. Her legs came up to wrap around his hips as he took her, the rhythm like a wave, back and forth over and over again. It was as if he heard a song in his head and was moving to the pace. Every now and then he sped up, drawing gasps, moans and trembles from both of them, only to tease and slow back down.

His goal was to show her that he could make love to her, that it wouldn't take just harsh fast strokes to bring her to the edge and push her over. It was something that she had never been able to do with love making; in fact she never had even made love before. Nobody taking the time to hold her hands like he was, to take her so deeply and slow like he did. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her eyes had closed and head tilted to the side.

The thin column of her neck was exposed to him and pushing her hands above her head, he leaned down raining down kisses and soft bites. "I want you to cum for me baby, I'm right there, I'm ready to fill you and I want you to cum with me. Can you do that?"

His voice was gruff, almost cracking with pleasure as he spoke to her. Whispered right against her ear, this of course made her shiver. She hadn't told him just how close she was getting, though the signs were obvious. Her walls were repeatedly clenching around him on their own, over and over again she pulsated around him. It didn't take much longer as he began to thrust just a tiny bit faster in to her. They were groaning together, hips rolling like waves crashing against a shore as they took each other higher and higher.

12