The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before pushing in, he rubbed the head of his cock around my soaked cunt lips and bumped against my clit, causing me to feel some almost painfully pleasurable bursts. At that moment, I did not realise that I was just sensitive after having just had one big orgasm.

Eventually, he started pushing his cock inside of me. The stretching burned, his girth spreading me. I was looking at him, amazed at how pretty he was in that moment. The light above us made his sweat covered body shine and I could see his face tensed in concentration. He kept pushing into me in a very smooth motion, not wanting to make the pain last longer. My wetness and relaxed muscles helped some but it did hurt, I felt something snapping inside of me.

When he was fully into me, he did not move and gave me time to adjust. I could feel my insides pulsating around him, as if testing the waters themselves. The burn was present but it was not ruining the moment. I heard him grunt above me and I moved my hips, hoping that he would start moving. At first, he thrusted slowly and the pain turned into a sting which was somehow pleasurable. It was a confusing mix of pain and pleasure, as if the line separating both sensations was blurred.

I had not realise that I was moaning until he briefly kissed me and I felt myself moaning into his mouth. Then he grabbed my hips and accelerated his thrusts. His other hand moved up to tease my nipples and I propped myself up to see what was happening.

Seeing his glistening cock going in and out of my pussy and how it was stretching me, added to my pleasure. The interesting visual made me focus more on what was happening. At that time I thought of us as one.

I don't remember everything that he growled to me when he was fucking me but I do remember blushing and feeling embarrassed to the point of hiding my face with my hands. I was not used to crude words, in fact I had never heard him curse in front of me. So when he whispered things like "Do you feel my cock spreading your cunt open, Emma?" among others, my moans became louder and the pleasure intensified. I felt my skin warm up; I was probably blushing. I felt sparks going through my whole body. My lower stomach felt warmer and my hips started meeting his thrusts.

Then, I felt that feeling of rising to a new height that I had felt before. I felt my pleasure building, but still adding up to nothing. It was the same frustration I felt when I used to masturbate myself. Except this time, I knew what to do. I moved my fingers to my clit and started playing with it, mimicking George's previous movements. Again, my mouth went slack as the pleasure became too good. I closed my eyes and focused on all the different sensations. Suddenly, I felt his mouth around my right nipple, gently sucking on it.

That's when I crashed. I was overwhelmed with the different things that I was experiencing, from the sound of slapping skin to the pleasure of his thrusting, my fingers on my clit and his mouth sucking my nipple. I climaxed much harder than I had the first time. My back arched and the hot pool in my stomach spread all over my body. I felt myself clench around him, my body almost begging him to cum into me. It would have been great, for him to cum in me. I would have loved to feel his cock pulsate and spurt out cum inside of me. Instead, he pulled out his cock, stroked it and came on my stomach, I saw strings of cum landing all over me.

I wanted to taste him, just like I had tasted myself but I could not move. I was too spent and floating in some sort of subspace. My body was still tingling all over and it felt as if I was drunk on a pleasure that would last forever.

One of the last things I remember from that night was him vaguely whispering something to himself as he quickly picked up a towel from the ground and wrapped it around his lower body as he ran towards the door.

When I woke up the next day, he told me the next door couple had come to complain to him about the noises.

We still laugh about it when we reminisce about the good times we spent together.

End Note: I hope you enjoyed the story. If yes, please don't forget to rate it and either leave a comment or send a feedback though my profile.

12