The First Time

Story Info
He loves you.
2.2k words
4.14
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear your knock on my door. It's soft, almost timid. I stride to the door, my heart pounding in my chest as it always does when you're near. Slowly I turn the knob and open the door. I gaze upon you, looking you up and down, then locking my eyes onto yours. I'm once again struck by your beauty, as I am every time I see you.

I step back, inviting you in with arm. As you walk past me the scent of perfume overtakes me. It's subtle, but still sweet and powerful. I reach out and grab your waist, holding you still while I take a short step towards you. I wrap my other arm around you, lay my chin on your shoulder, pulling you back against me. "I love you, baby," I whisper as I lay a soft kiss on your neck. My heart beats faster as I let out a big breath of air, a result of the excitement that always fills me when I touch you. My hands move over your stomach, you arch your head back and I keep dropping soft kisses on your neck.

Slowly you twist your body in my arms until you're facing me. I keep kissing you, your neck, your lips…putting my lips wherever I can find a piece of your skin, eventually settling on your lips. The kisses are shorter pecks at first, growing into deeper, longer, and more passionate offerings. I press up tighter to you so that I can feel your heart beat against my chest. I lay kisses on your chin, and cheek, and then back to your lips, running my hands down the back of your hair, grazing through it with the tips of my fingers, caressing up and down your back and the sides of your body

I push my body towards yours, leading you to my room. I still have my hands and lips on you, so you're taking very small steps backwards, knowing where to go by how I direct you. We are kissing the entire time.

When we get to the foot of the bed, I apply slight pressure forward, knocking you onto your back, falling right on top of you. Still, my lips never leave your skin, the intensity of the kisses growing stronger. They're soft, yet passionate and forceful too. My breathing gets heavier as I taste your skin. You feel pecks on your neck, nibbles on your ear, sucking on your lips.

I speak to you in a hushed tone, telling you how beautiful you are. I drop my kisses down your neck, going back and forth along your collarbone. My hands continue moving up and down your body, sometimes caressing your cheek, others kneading your thigh, others petting your breasts.

I reach down, clasp onto the bottom of your shirt, and slowly lift it over your head, only taking my lips off of yours for the material to pass between us, then attacking again once it's sliding over your arms. Now I can see more of your beautiful body, and start running my hands over it, kissing it, nibbling on it...the exposed top of your breasts, your stomach. I make sure my lips touch every open part of your skin, still moving up to your lips, and your neck.

I reach for your bra straps and move them off your shoulders, then reach behind you to unclasp it. I remove it so that I now have full view of your beautiful chest. I pull my head up for a moment, staring at them, then look you right in the eyes and move in to kiss your lips again. I feel your nipples harden against my chest, and the more they stick into me, the more it makes me want you, and the harder and deeper I kiss you.

I move my mouth down again, using the tip of my tongue, slowly moving from your bottom lip, over your chin, down the middle of your neck, and right through the space between your breasts. I then slide over to the right one, kissing under it, sucking on it gently, using my other hand to rub the nipple on your other breast. I work from under it, coming up and over, nearing the areola, finally letting the nipple pierce through my lips. I clasp down on it, sucking it slow and gentle, then harder, nibbling slightly, then sucking more. I kiss my way over to the other one, doing the same thing, starting underneath, then working up to the nipple. My body keeps grinding into yours, getting more forceful with every minute. You can feel my cock through my pants, pressing into you.

I continue down your stomach, right down the middle, sucking on your navel, to your waist, right at the edge of your pants. I clasp my hands around the edge, pulling them down. I keep my lips on your navel, sucking on it while I slide your pants over your feet.

I slip my hands under the side straps of your underwear, pull gently, and let them slide down your legs. Now your entire, sensual, gorgeous body is exposed to me, and I begin to realize just how lucky I really am to be doing this to such an amazing woman.

I move my lips from your navel, moving down over your body. I start kissing your pussy, much like I did your lips, at first with slow, soft pecks; then building into longer, more passionate kisses. I open my mouth wide, placing it over you, then start breathing so you can feel the warm air penetrating you. I move down to your thighs, licking the wetness dripping from you. I nibble on your inner thighs between the licks, moving up, and up, and up, until finally my tongue has reached the bottom of your pussy lips. I give a couple of long, slow licks from the bottom to the top, tasting you before letting the tip of my tongue penetrate inside.

With a quick dart the tip of my tongue splits you. It gets deeper in you, moving around slowly, trying to rub against everything piece of skin inside you. I don't take it out, leaving my tongue in to taste you. My hands move up and down your body, cradling your breasts, caressing your sides. As I move my tongue more, and you start to shimmer more, I lock my hands on your hips to try and hold you still. I keep licking inside you, moving one hand from your hip, letting it move over so I can start rubbing your clit.

I push down on it, letting it grow, so it's big enough to roll between my fingers. I keep licking, pressing, rolling, rubbing...all of it getting harder, faster, more intense. You can hear my gargles and moans leaking from between your thighs, my breathing getting heavier, the slurping of my tongue through all the wetness that's leaking out of you. I feel it dripping down my chin; I lick it off your thigh, then put my tongue back inside you.

I want so badly to make you cum, to feel all the excitement explode out of you, over my tongue, and into my mouth. I want to taste all of the passion building up inside you. I move my mouth up a little, letting my lips lock around your clit. I start sucking on it, pulling it into my mouth, letting my tongue brush over it while it's locked between my lips. I take my middle finger and move it back and forth between your pussy lips, then insert it inside you. I curl it up, rubbing the tip against your front wall. Every time I suck your clit, my finger curls. The harder I suck, the faster my finger goes.

Now I slide my index finger inside you. It goes it easy and I can get my fingers in deeper because of how wet you are. Everything is working together, my lips, my tongue, my fingers; all of them in unison, working together to bring you to orgasm. I suck harder, moving my fingers faster. I need to taste it, I'm pushing so hard to get my fingers deeper, making them work faster, getting faster, faster, sucking harder...needing it, wanting it.

"Please, cum for me," I beg. "Let me have it. I want it. I want to taste you." I move my fingers faster, sucking harder. I hear your breaths shorten, your hands clenching my head. I can hear you trying to scream, but all that comes out are short squeaks. I can feel your muscles tighten up, and it tells me that you're about to orgasm.

I move my mouth from your clit and put my tongue back inside you so I don't miss anything. My mouth lowers just in time, and just as my tongue slices you, your body tenses up, then just as quickly releases as you let out a huge scream. I feel the inside of your pussy tighten as I taste the cum dripping out of you. I swallow as much of it as I can, but still a lot finds its way to my chin and drips down onto your thighs and the bed. I keep sucking, trying to clean it all off but it keeps coming out of you.

I pull myself up from between your legs and lay my body on top of yours. I keep sliding off from all the sweat and other moisture. I begin kissing you, letting you taste how sweet you are, and anchor my hips between your legs. My cock is already throbbing hard from the excitement of making you cum, and you feel it slide over your pussy until the tip is resting right on the lips. With one quick push the tip splits you and I force the entire length of my cock deep into you. I let it sit there a moment, kissing you, so you can feel it pulsating inside you. Slowly I start to rock my hips, my cock sliding out of you, then back in.

Your hips start to move with mine as we find our rhythm together. The pace quickens, my breathing gets heavier. I can't take my lips off you as my body grinds into yours. You can hear my cock sliding through all the moisture, my moans get louder. I get deeper, my balls slapping against you, fucking harder, wanting you more. I can feel my body tensing up, nearing orgasm, I slow myself down. You feel too good to want to end too quickly. I move my lips to your ears, and ask you to turn over.

I lean back off of you and watch your body as it turns. I see the sweat glistening off you, and feel it as I lean forward again. I place my hands on your shoulder, leaning over your back. I whisper in your ear, "I love you, baby. You're so beautiful," and slide my hands slowly down the sides of your body to your hips. I feel you reach between your legs and grab my cock, pulling it to your pussy. You guide it inside you, and I feel the tingling over my entire body as I enter you again.

Again, I start slow, waiting for our bodies to come into sync together. My chest leans forward, with the rest of my body following it in a snake-like motion, thrusting my cock into you. The intensity gets stronger, I hold onto you tighter, pulling you into me as I lurch forward into you. I pump faster, getting deeper, grunting with every push.

I feel my body tensing up again. I can't hold myself up anymore and I lean on your back. My hands move up to your chest, using your body for leverage so I can keep pulling myself into you. My breathing becomes stunted, my muscles start twitching. Faster, faster, faster, until finally I start to feel the semen rush into my cock.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I tell you as I my entire body weight falls onto you. As we collapse onto the bed you feel the convulsions in my cock still buried inside you. I let out one, final yell, "AHHHHHH!!!!" My cock continues to cum while I'm lying on top of you. Seven, eight, nine, ten pumps and still going. I don't know where it's all coming from, but I feel it as my body first tingles, and then becomes numb. I'm still lying on top of you, my head next to yours, and you can hear me slowly start to regain my breath.

Finally, it stops, and I pull my cock from inside you, and with it a fountain of moisture from both of us. I roll onto my back, and pull your body so that your chest is pressing against my side and your head is resting on my chest. Your arm wraps over my stomach, my fingers are running through your hair. You pull me tight, I hold you tighter. I kiss the top of your head, "I love you," I say again. My hands caress your body. As I lay there, I think of how good you feel, how lucky I am, and the long night of lovemaking that still awaits us.