The First Time

Story Info
A waking dream.
1.8k words
4.2
17.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doboy1
doboy1
2 Followers

The first time I saw her was at the shop we'd picked for coffee. She got there ahead of me, and had a table by the window. She was younger than me, cute, with eyes that showed she had a brain in there.

Her profile had said she was submissive and thought about alternative sex occasionally. On the phone she had told me she might think about it more as she had more time.

I was pleased to see she was wearing a summer dress that buttoned all the way down, with a squared-off scoop neck. All buttoned up it was very pretty, showed her figure and a bit of her cleavage, but not much more than church picnic limits. She had the top button open, and it gave a little more of a peek, so that I had to keep myself from staring. She didn't seem to mind.

We talked about some of the stupid stuff you do when you first meet. Since we met through exchanging stories, I had suggested we each bring examples of erotic stories we liked. When I said we should share, she lit right up, and told me how turned-on she got gathering them. We spent about an hour reading stories to each other and talking about what we liked in them. I suggested that any time she got more turned-on than she had been, she show me by undoing another button. She giggled and said okay.

She had about twelve buttons on the dress, going all the way to her hem. The first button she undid was the next from the top, giving me more of a tease. Two buttons gone. The next four were from the bottom up, so they mostly just showed off more of her legs. As she undid number seven, she seemed to be more aware that she was being more daring now. I asked her about it, and she said the young guys across the room had noticed her undoing the buttons.

By now her legs were as visible as they could be without her panties showing. She didn't think the high school guys could see much yet, but it made her nervous. She blushed. I told her I guessed it turned her on, too. She said yes, and blushed more. I said that definitely means another button. She took in a quick breath and looked straight at me in alarm. Now the game was getting dicey.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds. I didn't know if she would keep playing. When she opened them, she undid the third button from the top. The clear view of her skin to her solar plexus confirmed she wore no bra. Now she needed good posture to keep from flashing the passers-by, and the guys across the room wished they were sitting next to her.

Rather than bring out another story, I asked her what she thought the guys across the room were thinking. She said they probably thought she was some kind of an exhibitionist. I asked what would make her an exhibitionist. She said someone who got turned on by letting people see her body in public. I pointed out she was turned on, and she said yeah, she guessed she was an exhibitionist. She blushed again. I said that means another button, but under the circumstances, (as another button might get us kicked out or arrested,) she could choose between another button and giving me her panties.

Now she looked worried. She leaned forward a bit, looking at the table in front of her, thinking, but straightened up when she realized her dress draped open when she leaned forward. She sat at a stiff attention and looked at me in confusion. I pointed out that the game was for fun, but so far she had enjoyed it more and more the longer she played. She closed her eyes and breathed hard for a moment. The fingers on her right hand fiddled with the fourth button, just above her navel. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. She pulled her skirt around so the opening was on the left and shifted so her left hip was away from our audience across the room, then worked her left hand under her skirt. She started to pull the waistband down her cheek.

She lifted her butt off the chair for a moment, and the panties came off her left hip. She seemed pleased with her daring. The next side would be harder, as her right faced the rest to the room, not the wall. She lifted herself a bit and twisted the skirt so the opening was on the right, and suddenly seemed to realize that anyone in the place would now see her put her right hand inside them. She stopped, and looked at me in confusion. I suggested we go for a walk.

She smiled and nodded, and started to stand, but thought better of it with her panties half-off. I stopped her as she started to repair them, told her the game wasn't over, the panties could finish coming off on the walk but she should leave them as they were for now.

As she stood, she momentarily bent forward, and quickly straightened to standing as she realized her dress had gaped again. As we walked to the counter her mother would have loved her fine posture, if not the reason for it.

When we got to the counter, I surprised her by telling the girl behind the counter that my date would pay. I leaned on the counter and smiled. The few dollars didn't matter, but now she would have to open her purse and get the money. She put her purse on the counter, and got out her wallet. Despite her best efforts, her dress fell free of her breasts and I was given a clear view. So were the high school kids who still had their eyes glued to her. She put the money on the counter, and had her wallet back in her purse when I said, no, I would pay after all, and dropped some money on the counter. This meant she needed to get her wallet out again and put her money back. By this point, a bold kid had come up and stood right next to her, staring at her breast through the open dress.

I asked the kid if he thought it was a pretty dress. He said sure. I said I thought it showed off her pretty neck, and stroked the hair behind her near ear, the left. As I finished stroking, I took the shoulder of the dress and slid it forward so the dress opened even more to anyone looking from the right side, like the boy. The dress was open enough he could have put his whole hand in and cupped her breast without touching the dress. I asked if he thought she had a pretty neck. The kid sputtered something and lost it. I took her hand over my arm and we walked proudly out of the shop.

As we walked into the park, the sunlight was beginning to fade. I could feel the urgent trembling of her body through her hand on my arm. Without my arm, she might have fallen. We walked silently for a few moments, as the trembling quieted.

Finally, she drew a deep, cleansing breath. She said she couldn't believe what I made her do. I pointed out she did it, not me. She told me how turned on it made her feel.

We came behind some shrubs where we were blocked from view. She bent down and took her panties the rest of the way off. She gave them to me and said thank you for a great game. I said I thought we were still playing, the panties were owed from the shop, and she owed at least three more buttons for the turn-on of getting the panties off, the wallet at the counter, and my brushing her hair. She undid the five remaining buttons and stood before me. I drew the dress free of her breasts on both sides, and slid my hands around her naked waist.

The light from the sunset over the lake came broken by the leaves on the trees, and made little flickers across the liquid gold of her skin. It seemed each flicker licked her playfully, and her skin loved each touch. As I kissed her neck, I could feel the tension drain out of her like air from a balloon, and she became very light.

When I kissed her mouth, I parted her lips with a side-lick of my tongue. As my tongue then entered her mouth, I marveled at the miracle of softness that awaited me. She had surrendered all tension in her mouth, and nothing but warm acceptance could be found. No one has ever given herself to me more profoundly than she with that kiss.

I brought her to my side, and we walked the park with her dress wide open. I mentioned how wonderful her mouth felt. She said it was mine to do with as I wanted. I said fine, tonight will be about your mouth.

As we got to the lake, the last rays of sundown shone across the water. To anyone behind us we would be silhouettes. I told her this was the place, lay your dress down and go kneel on the grass.

She dropped her dress, took a few steps to a soft patch and kneeled facing me. She waited with her hands demurely behind her back as I approached and undid my pants. As I tenderly stroked her hair, I told her she could use her hands, too. She brought her hands to stroke the shaft and cup my balls. As she opened her mouth for me, she let her eyes roll back in her head and gave herself over to the sucking. My voice shook as I asked if she wanted the cum in or out. She drew off me for a moment, swallowed, and said in.

As I was so turned on, the first orgasm came very quickly, pumping hot jets into her sucking mouth. She had turned her tongue up to catch the stream, so comfortably drank me with no choking jets hitting the back of her throat. I gently held her head, stroking her face, bidding her to suck ever so gently for a few minutes until I was hard again.

We stood and kneeled there by the lake for most of an hour. My hands stroked her hair, her mouth held my cock. We murmured gently to one another. She sucked, I came. And again.

As we walked away, she was so at ease I had to remind her to put on her dress before we got to the streetlights. We had lots of time for everything else, but as she kissed me, she said her mouth loved this night.

The next time I saw her, she smiled as she came to the table, gave me a sweet kiss, and pressed her panties into my hand...

doboy1
doboy1
2 Followers