The First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Bored wife strays with wild consequences.
1.8k words
3.41
38k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UKguy66
UKguy66
4 Followers

My wife, Samantha is very respectable and middle class. She is 42 years old and plump, but in a pretty way. A few weeks ago she went for a girl's night out, got really drunk and met a young black guy whom she flirted with, completely forgetting that she was married to me.

She took his number and thought about it for days afterwards as her friends teased her about what they say about black guys, as she had never gone out with one before. After a few days she called him and he was very dismissive of her saying that if she knew what was good for her she would have called the next day. She jokingly pleaded with him and he told her to meet him in a bar up in London that afternoon and that she should dress sexy for it and then hung up before she had chance to reconsider.

She dressed up in a blue cotton dress that was quite revealing and stockings and suspenders and high heels. She got some looks on the train up to London, and then got a cab to the club. She walked into the darkened club despite the early hour and quickly realised that she was the only white person in the club and almost the only woman, but she fought against the fear and walked in.

She saw Jamal with a group of his friends in the corner sitting down and went over to join them. She went to sit down next to him and he startled her by shouting at her what she thought she was doing and told her to stand by his side. She half laughed and asked him if he was serious. He told her to either stand there or leave. She felt her face flush with shame as the others looked at her laughing but she did not want to leave.

She stood there for quite a while as the guys drank and talked and laughed and ignored her. Suddenly without any warning Jamal slapped her plump bottom very hard and told her to get him and his friends some drinks. She obediently took their order and bought them some drinks. As she placed them down on his table he smacked her ample bum again. She had never been treated like this before and it shocked her how submissive she became, and she flushed with shame and tingled with excitement.

She bit her lip and asked Jamal whether she could now sit down. He told her to stand there and wait to be spoken to. She stood there in her revealing dress, humiliated and she felt his friend's eyes on her.

After several more minutes she asked him why he was being like this and he asked her if she wanted to please him. She nodded meekly. He asked her what colour panties she had on. She blushed and said that they were black. He told her to show him not tell him and she looked at him shocked. He said that he wanted to see for himself and stuck a big black hand up her dress and grabbed a handful of her lacy knickers and yanked them down to her knees. She shrieked with shock at his violent assault. He then made her stand there humiliated with her ripped knickers around her knees. His friends were laughing and joking with him about how they would be a good addition to his collection of married slut's knickers.

He slid a hand up her dress from behind and roughly groped her ass cheeks then felt between her legs her moist pussy. He told his friends that she was a dirty bitch and she knew what she had come here for. She could not believe that she was letting him do this to her as they had barely kissed the other night.

He then said that he wanted to play pool with his friends and told her to go set the table up without moving her panties. Everyone in the bar watched her as she bent down to collect the pool balls and set them up with her panties still around her knees.

He came over with his friends then and kissed her deeply in front of them. When he finished she was very flushed and looked away. He said that each time one of his friends potted a ball they could kiss her also. She started to protest but he told her to shut up and know her place.

They started the game and second shot one of his pals potted the number 3 ball. He called her over and grabbed her and stuck his tongue down her throat and started kissing her. At the same time his hands were grabbing her ass hard. He then raised her dress and smacked her bare bottom really hard, the sound reverberating around the club.

She felt humiliated as he broke the kiss and whistled and said what a horny slut she was. The next guy to pot a ball came over and grabbed her and started the same thing but he started squeezing her big tits. He then scooped a boob right out of her dress and started to fondle it in front of the whole bar which made loads of noise at that. Despite her head spinning she realised that this had gone too far and broke off and said that she was leaving. Jamal laughed and said she was leaving when he said she was and his friends barred her way so that she could not get out.

The bartender then moved across and locked the door and said to her that she could not come in here and get them all excited and then leave without finishing the job. She was scared now but said that he was crazy and that she wanted to leave.

She then felt 4 black hands grab her and hold her very tight so that her arms ached. They then restarted the game and another guy potted a ball. He was a very rough looking fat old black man. He was really tall and towered over her. He came over and said that she should not have tried to leave before he had his kiss. He raised her dress and smacked her big white ass so hard that the whole bar heard and she screamed loud as he then kissed her and scooped both of her tits out and groped them. She struggled but she was held tight and she felt more hands on her body exploring her. She felt so helpless now and was scared about what might happen.

By now they had lost interest in the game and Jamal came up to her and ripped her dress from her plump white body as one of his friends filmed it on his phone. There she was standing in her stockings, suspenders, black lace bra and high heels with her plump white flesh contrasting against all of the black men in the dark bar. The room went quiet in anticipation as Jamal approached her.

Quite a few of the men were now either taking pictures or filming on theirs phones as Jamal kissed her and grabbed her tits and pussy. Even though she fought against it she found herself moving her pussy against his hand in a grinding motion and she moaned loudly.

The men holding her then forced her to her knees and Jamal stepped before her and started to undo his trousers. She suddenly remembered what her friends had told her about black men and how large their cocks were supposed to be and she involuntarily licked her lips as she watched intently. Despite her imagination she still gasped, wide eyed as his cock sprung out of his trousers and almost hit her in the face. It was barely half erect but already at least 8 inches long and thick and veiny. Until then she had been used to my cock which is barely 5 inches and not very thick and she had no idea that they could be this large.

Jamal slapped her face hard with it and told her to open her mouth. She obeyed and immediately found his huge cock head rammed down her throat. She gasped for breath as he started to hump her face and she thought she would choke on it, but could not pull away as she was being held so tight. As she sucked his cock she felt many hands all over her invading her naked body. They were rough and grabbed hard and she felt so out of control like never before in her life. She had no idea where this would all end, however the only thing on her mind was this amazing cock fucking her mouth. She managed to create some saliva and lubricate this monster as it swelled and grew even more in her mouth and she was proud that she was pleasuring him.

He then withdrew and announced to the bar that she was a great little cocksucker and that they would all try her mouth before the day was finished. She looked around and was scared to see that there were at least 20 men in the bar.

They then lifted her up still in her stockings and high heels and laid her roughly on her back on a wooden bar table. The surface was cold against her skin and she was held tight and her plump thighs roughly pulled wide apart. Jamal was between her legs rubbing her pussy with his thick black fingers. He then grabbed his huge cock and rubbed it against her slit and although she moaned in excitement she was scared silly that he would do her damage with that monster. He laughed at the fear in her eyes and positioned himself at her pussy lips and shoved so hard that half of his cock ripped its way into her. She let out an ear piercing scream and the whole bar erupted with laughter at her situation. Jamal shoved again and she felt full like never before. They held her so tightly her arms ached as he started to move in and out in slow deep strokes. She thought she would get used to it but the feeling was just unimaginable as she begged him to stop and that made him just hump her harder.

At the same time an amazing assortment of black cocks appeared before her face all shapes and sizes and all far bigger than mine. She could not believe how much the sight of these turned her on and she reached up with her mouth and licked the nearest one. Her head was spinning now and she could feel herself start to cum as she was stretched so deep. She started moaning loudly as she came despite the sound being muffled by another big black cock in her throat.

UKguy66
UKguy66
4 Followers