The First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
He watches his wife have one man after another.
2.3k words
4.54
94.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After June had put her dress back on and buttoned it up, we emerged from the toilet to see four cars still in the car park. Tony and Pete had both gone but the young lad from the toilet was still there. He was stood outside his car, talking to a bloke who was sat in his own car with the window open. As I opened our own car, the lad called to us to come over. June walked the few yards across to where the two cars were and stood for a moment talking. She then put her head down to the open car window and I could see her put her hand in through the window. At her side the young lad had now unzipped himself and was wanking his erect cock as he watched. June turned away from the car and beckoned me over.

As I walked over, June turned back and opened the car door wide. I stood behind her and looked into the car. There was a youngish man in the car, wearing a long brown overcoat. June turned to me

"John, this is Karl. Look, he's got something to show us, haven't you Karl?"

Karl stepped out of the car and stood facing us. He was a tall lad, probably over 6 foot.

June then leant back against the car and undid the buttons of her dress, exposing her basque and stocking tops for us all to see. She had no pants on, and in the lights from the nearby road her puffed up fanny lips could clearly be seen.

"Come on now Karl. It's your turn," June said to him.

We all turned to look at him. He unbuttoned his overcoat and let it fall on to the floor. Underneath he was completely naked. His body was firm and toned and he obviously kept himself fit, but it was the size of his penis that was amazing. I had never seen one so big before. I looked across at June and saw her right hand was busy again between her legs.

Karl walked forward until his cock rested on June's tits. She lifted her right hand up to hold him and then slowly wanked the foreskin up and down.

"Oh God, John, just feel this cock. It's ok, Karl likes girls and boys, don't you?"

I stepped forward and placed my hand around his prick. It was fantastic, so thick and hard. I helped her to wank him, and our young voyeur from earlier stepped forward, his own cock erect in his hand, and started to fondle Karl's tight balls. As we did this Karl had pulled June's tits out of her basque top and had leant forward squeezing them and sucking on her nipples. His right hand then dropped down to her fanny as he pushed one, two and then three fingers into her.

As he did this I was suddenly aware of car doors being opened, and out of the darkness at the other side of the car park two single blokes had appeared and were standing at the other side of Karl's car. He nodded at them and they came nearer, their hands rubbing the front of their trousers.

"So this is your wife?" he asked me, as he continued to slip his fingers in and out of her. He placed his thumb onto her clitoris to expose the tip and then bent down to suck it. As he did this I leant forward to kiss June on the lips. I looked down to see Karl's tongue licking frantically at her clit as his right hand pumped rapidly in and out of her cunt. My own prick was rock hard again by now and I unzipped my trousers and pulled out it out and started to wank as I watched them both. The other two blokes were stood by us now and they too had their cocks out.

"Jason tells me that he and two other blokes have just fucked her in the toilets. I can smell the spunk on her. Would you like to see her take another load?"

Karl stood up and nudged forward as he pushed the head of his cock between June's cunt lips. His knees bent slightly as he pushed the first 6 inches into her waiting cunt. June screamed out and orgasmed yet again. Her fanny juices running down onto Karl's cock.

"I can't get it all in. Bend her over and we'll do it doggy fashion. Over the car seat."

Karl pulled his cock out and June turned around and bent forward over the driver's seat. Again he fed the first six inches up her. I had never seen her fanny stretched so wide before. He leant forward now and grasped June around her hips, pulling her onto his cock and fucking her with long slow strokes. June was shouting out now as he banged into her, and Karl turned to the other lad and told him to get in the passenger side of the car and keep her quiet by putting his cock in her mouth.

Karl had slowed now and then stopped with his prick as far up my wife as he could get.

"Go on June, take him in your mouth" Karl ordered, as Jason knelt on the passenger seat and fed his cock between June's lips. As June started to suck and lick at Jason's prick, Karl told me to watch as he eased his thumb into June's arse. Normally it was quite tight, but as Karl's cock stretched her fanny wide, her arse was also gaping open. Karl pushed his thumb deep into her.

"Let's take this off first. I want to feel her tits dangling."

Karl wasted no time in undoing the lacing at the back of June's basque. One of the blokes who was watching offered to help and Karl motioned him forward. He took his chance and ran his hands up and down her legs, and then slowly undid the suspender fastenings on her stockings and lifted the garment off her. Karl bent forward, grasping June's tits and then letting them hang free, his fingers running across her nipples.

"Now John. I want you to hold my cock here, at the base, while I'm inside your wife."

I leaned forward and put my right hand around his cock. There was a good two inches still spare.

"OK John, now start wanking me. I'll give you another inch or two so you can get a good rhythm going." Karl pulled his cock slowly back so that I could get my hand fully round it. I started to toss him off, my hand banging against June's cunt lips on each up stroke. Karl was breathing rapidly now and I could tell it wouldn't be long before he came. I slowed my hand slightly and Karl nodded.

"Yes, I'm nearly there. Just stop for a second." Karl reached down to his coat and produced a mobile phone. He dialled a number and then spoke.

"James. Hi it's Karl. Guess what I'm doing? I'm at the reservoir. I'm fucking some old tart while her husband wanks me off. Do you want to see?" Karl turned his phone round and took a picture of June and his cock still up her cunt and sent it through to his mate.

"What do you think? Now, look how big her cunt is." Karl stood up and slowly withdrew his cock from my wife. As the bell end slipped out June's cunt was gaping open, and Karl took another photo. The bloke who was standing next to Karl shuffled forward and fed his own stiff cock up her gaping slit.

"Jesus, her twat is hot. Fucking hell." After a few quick thrusts he groaned and came inside June. He quickly pulled out of her and a stream of cum pulsed out of his cock onto the floor. Then the second of the voyeurs pushed forward, his cock waving in front of him. He felt inside June's fanny with his left hand and as he pulled his fingers out they were covered in a mixture of spunk and cunt juice. He smeared it over his cock and then bent over June, grabbing hold of her hips as he entered her from behind. He really went for it, his cock right up her and his balls slapping against her legs as he banged into her.

"Just listen to the cow moaning. Go on, you fucking love it, don't you. Just look at her cunt. Big, fat, juicy cunt. Go on. Here comes another load." With that he grunted and swore as his bare arse contracted and he shot his spunk deep inside June.

"OK boys, big finish now. Come on June love, turn over. Let's have a look at you," said Karl as he bent down to lift her off the seat. Karl helped her to her feet and as she stood up, a stream of wet cum ran down the inside of her legs. She was now naked apart from her stockings and high heels. Karl pulled a blanket out of the car and put in the ground and pushed June down onto her knees.

"Let's see you suck it, while hubby wanks me off."

June reached up for Karl's cock and put her lips around the tip. He pushed forward, forcing his cock into her mouth.

"Jason, hold her head there while I take another picture." Jason did as he was told as Karl used his phone to take another photo." Now John, wank me off all over your wife's face."

I came round to Karl's right and started to wank him. At first I did it nice and slowly, pulling the foreskin right back and then forward again so that I was using the whole length of his cock. June was struggling to keep pace as his cock jerked about in my hand, and then as I felt him tense up I changed position and just used my finger and thumb to bring him off. After a few rapid strokes like this Karl's orgasm started to build. I looked around to see that Jason was now also wanking with his right hand as he held June's head near to the end of Karl's cock.

" Here it comes," said Karl. I felt his cock jerk out of my hand as the first thick stream of sperm hit June in the face. Another and another followed as he moved forward to direct the cum into June's open mouth. He grasped June's hair as he pushed his cock in between her lips, making her gag. He was still cumming and the spunk was running out of her mouth as Jason slumped forward and fired his own load over the back of June's head.

Finally Karl pulled away from June's face. His cock was softening now and as it became softer a long stream of thin sperm ran out of it. He caught it in his hand and then added some more from the thick globules that were dribbling out of June's mouth. He bent down and started to smear it all over June's tits.

"Come on John, help me cover her in cum." I reached down and June opened her lips and smiled. We could see her mouth still full of spunk and as she opened her mouth wider it started to run out and over her tits. I tried to catch it and helped Karl to rub it all over body. He pulled her onto her feet and then proceeded to rub what was left of his and Jason's sperm into her fanny hair and then he pushed his spermy fingers deep into her cunt and further round pushing cum up into her arsehole.

Whilst this had been happening another couple of cars had appeared and there were three more blokes stood just a few yards away, wanking their stiff cocks as the watched the proceedings. June turned to me and smiled sexily.

"I'd love more, darling, but I'm shattered and we need to say goodnight to Babs, don't we?" I put June's dress around her shoulders, and collecting her basque from the floor helped her back to our car. The three blokes followed us to our car and June turned to talk to them.

"Sorry guys, we have to go. Perhaps another night?" It was amazing. Here we were, outside in the car park, June half naked and covered in spunk and just talking to these blokes as though nothing had happened. They were standing very close to us and one actually reached out and touched her.

"Fucking hell, I just can't help myself," said June. "Come on then guys, have a feel if you want and then you can wank over me."

The three blokes crowded around her, their hands everywhere. June reached out for their cocks her eyes half closed in ecstasy.

"It's no good. I need to feel those cocks inside me. But you'll have to be quick. You can all fuck me if you just shove it in and out. And don't come inside me I want to see your spunk." I couldn't believe it, and neither could the blokes who all agreed to June's rules. She lay back in the doorway of the toilets.

"Do it now. Two of you hold my legs open while the third fucks me. OK?"

I watched in amazement, and in a growing sense of being completely overpowered by the sex, as all three took it turns to fuck her. They had finished in a space of just a few minutes and as the last bloke zipped himself up and left I looked down to see June's tits and fanny covered in three lots of spunk. I wanted to do her myself there and then but still had thoughts about seeing Babs before the night was over. It was nearly half eleven and the pub would be closing any minute. (To be continued)