The First Time for My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His son lingered over his father's slit and he heard Ashton hum as he gulped down a mouthful of his father's hot, liquid discharge. "Oh, fuck," he groaned, running his fingers through Ashton's long, blonde hair, "baby boy, lick your Daddy's shaft now."

His son traced a slow circle along the bottom of his head, flicking his tongue along the bulging mushroom tip and then starting at the root of his father's dick, Ashton licked up one side and then down the other. Tasting him, sighing into his father's skin, Charles could feel the little puddle of want that Ashton had made on his thigh already. His son rubbed himself against his father as he kept the steady rhythm with his tongue, closing his lips around his Daddy's pole.

Charles gasped with the realization as the ecstasy washed over his body. His son was sucking his dick. He was naked in his marital bed with his gorgeous, young son, the boy that he had secretly lusted after for far too long and his beautiful boy was sucking his cock like no woman ever had. Ashton's tongue was skilled and it ravished every inch. Dancing along every line, teasing, tasting, lapping up his father's juices, the boy tightened his lips around the meaty shaft and Charles shuddered as he watched

Ashton quickened the pace and one of his son's small hands reached between his legs and with a muffled sigh. He fondled his father's testicles, kneading them back and forth in a continuous motion, rolling his balls in his girlish hand, all the while pushing down, deeper and deeper on Charles' dick. The pleasure made him tremble and Charles' heart beat faster and faster as he ran his hands through his boy's hair. His son wasn't just sucking his cock, he was drinking down the fountain of his precum and relishing every drop.

He was bathing his father's dick, worshiping him in his mouth. No one had ever fit so much of Charles' large cock into their mouth and when his son raised his eyes and looked up, Charles couldn't hold back the howl of desire that tore through him. Charles had always known that he could get lost in those blue eyes and now, they threatened to engulf him, just like the boy's sweet, succulent mouth. His son had most of his girth inside now and picked up the pace, Charles felt the twinge of pleasure swell inside along with the tip of his dick and he knew that it wouldn't be long now.

He also knew that with Ashton, he could get hard again. He couldn't imagine being able to stop, perhaps it was just getting head from a man for the first time, or perhaps it was feeling the boy's mouth for the first time. How many times had he watched the videos of those lost boys dropping to their knees and wished that it was Ashton's velvety lips around his dick rather than his hand? The heat was simmering inside and the rush of current would have brought him to his knees if they weren't in the bed. The need for Ashton burst from him and Charles' said his name again and again as he filled his son's throat with his creamy seed. "Ashton, oh my god, baby boy, that's so good," he gushed again and again and the sound of his son swallowing mouthful after mouthful of his father's forbidden climax, drinking it straight from the source made Charles cry out, "yes, take Daddy's cum."

When he was empty, Charles could have sworn that Ashton had drained him of the very last drop but the wet sound of his son's mouth grasping the tip and milking his Daddy's dick was erotic enough to bring a new tremor of desire. Ashton released him, his blue eyes were full of the same need that his son's hands and his mouth seemed to have. Ashton was just as obsessed as his Daddy and perhaps, it had always been this way.

He kissed his way up Charles' fur-covered belly and lingered there, his sticky mouth making a trail to his father's chest, "you taste so good, Daddy," he whispered. Burying his face there, nestling as he wrapped his legs around Charles' thick trunks, "I always knew that your cum would be delicious, Daddy."

Charles held Ashton's chin and stared down at his boy. Now that his little boy had opened his Pandora's box of cravings, cumming down his son's throat was just the first of many needful things that would happen tonight in this bed. "Is that so, Ashton?" he asked as he watched his little boy lick a white droplet of his father's cream from the corner of his mouth, "I always knew that your mouth was made for my dick. And so was the rest of you," he reached down the front of Ashton's small body until he reached his small erection. Cradling his son in his arms, he loved to hear the boy moan as he wrapped his beefy fingers around his son's small cock, stroking the boy's dick for the first time.

Ashton quivered under Charles' touch and panted, "yes, Daddy. Please take me," he pushed his small body up and a flood of his son's precum flowed into his hand as Charles began to work the boy's dick up and down. "Daddy, breed my boy pussy," he begged, "I want you inside me so bad."

Hearing what his son wanted, knowing what he needed was enough to bring Charles' cock to a aching, thumping erection once more. If it were possible, he was even larger and fuller now than he was as he guided his boy down to suck his Daddy off for the first time. The head of his cock swelled and a rivulet of his own precum escaped, the juice ran down his shaft and when he spoke, the ragged voice that came from him betrayed his lust. "Is that what my little boy wants?" his dick dripped again as his son reached for one more tender kiss. His small tongue was tinged with the salty taste of Daddy juice and Charles nibbled on his mouth. "Is that what you want, Ashton? You want my big, hard cock inside that sweet, little asshole of yours?" his son curled in his arms and sighed.

That was all the answer that he needed. They were so hungry for each other.

It was Charles' turn to lay his son down. Kissing his angelic face, his forehead, his cheeks, even his eyelids, all the while, his hand on Ashton's dick as he reached under him now. His boy's upturned ass was exposed and there was a heat that radiated from between his cheeks.

It was almost as if his body knew and was giving Charles the signal. He was ready to mate, ready for his father's thick cock and the enormous load of his Daddy seed that would be deposited into his son's belly. Charles kept his hand slow and steady on the boy's cock as he explored the boy's crack with one finger. One touch of Ashton's tiny bud and his son squealed, "oh, Daddy, yes, I've always wanted you to touch my ass."

His son wiggled his hips as he spread his legs, open wide for his father and Charles couldn't hold back his primal need any longer. His son was naked and hard and in need of his father's dick, buried to the hilt inside and not only was it their first time as lovers, it was Charles first time fucking a man. Well, he was on his knees behind Ashton, he had taken his hand off the boy's dick and moved them both to his son's cheeks, really, fucking a boy. He didn't have a bit of remorse anymore and lowered his head and inhaled the scent that came from his son's puckered flesh.

It was earthy but sweet, clean and hot and the sight of his son's delicate, pink entry sent a rush of need down Charles' body. His mouth opened and his tongue darted out, almost as if it had a mind of its own and maybe, in the case of his beautiful son, his body didn't heed anything but lust any longer. The taste of his boy on his lips made him sigh and Ashton groaned as he thrust his cheeks back for more, "yes, Daddy, that feels so good. Lick me please, lick my boy pussy." He shivered as Charles kissed him there, a deep, wet kiss, penetrating his son's little entry, feeling the boy open as his tongue slithered in and out.

The wet sounds of his tongue entering him and easing out grew louder, Charles' mouth was dripping and his saliva slid from Ashton's hungry hole to the sheet. They would have quite the wet spot when they were finished tonight and Charles knew that only sheer exhaustion would make it stop. His body had an unending want for the boy. Sliding his tongue in deeper, Ashton wriggled under his Daddy and whimpered, "oh yes, Daddy you're making me so wet. I want your big dick inside me so much."

Charles sucked his index finger, soaking it with his mouth before pushing it inside his son, feeling Ashton open like a blossom made him growl like a beast and watching his son push his hungry ass back to meet his father's finger made his cock flutter. "Oh, look at that," he pulled out and spit on his son's anus, just to plunge his finger back in and stuff all of the saliva deep inside. "You're so horny for your Daddy, little boy," he repeated it and felt his son open immediately, the cry that came from him was pure need. "That boy pussy was made for your Daddy's dick," Charles spit on him again. He wanted Ashton to be well-oiled for his father's dick, "you need it so bad, don't you baby boy?"

Ashton trembled as Charles filled him with more saliva and he watched as his son clutched at the sheets. The back of his slender thighs shaking, his anus pulsing, opening and closing all on its own and it seemed to be calling for Charles. "Fuck me, Daddy," Ashton's voice was desperate, harsh, the boy couldn't wait anymore and Charles didn't have any intention of teasing him any longer. "I need you so bad," there was nothing else to say and Charles was in position. The head of his cock was pressed against the boy's pink flesh, he was so wet now and the tip of Charles' cock glistened with precum and saliva and he watched as it slowly dipped inside.

Pushing into the tiny entry, the bud opened, he couldn't take his eyes off of his son's hole as it opened for him slowly. I am fucking my little boy, he reminded himself, making love to my beautiful son. The tip of his dick disappeared inside Ashton and the feeling of his son's buttery flesh wrapped around his cock was bliss. "Daddy," Ashton whispered, "yes, take me. Fill me up."

Charles held his cheeks apart and curled his body as he filled his son with another inch of his veiny girth and then another. The boy felt like wet silk, it was like another mouth, maybe even tighter, even wetter. Opening and closing, clenching around Charles' enormous dick and he churned the boy's insides as he began to move back and forth. Fucking him was heavenly, each thrust was a new, heady rush of sensation and the current coursed through his body as Charles rocked in and out. Caressing his cheeks, he was a little more than half way inside Ashton now and the boy met his every move, begging for more. "Yes, Daddy, I'm yours," his boy cried under him, rocking under his father, "I love your big cock, fucking me, raping me. Filling your little boy up with your daddy cum." He trembled and tightened on Charles' cock, the pleasure intensifying with every push, "breed me, Daddy."

His son was shivering with pleasure and Charles reached around the boy's body to find his dick again. "Oh, Ashton," he panted, the animal lust, the pent-up frustration was making its way to the surface quickly, "yes, baby boy, your boy pussy is mine now. Daddy's going to stuff you full of cock every day and every night now." He jacked his son to the same tempo as he fucked him, pumping him with every inch of his cock now. He had pushed through the hot, little seal and his son was barely able to breathe, let alone speak, as his father filled every inch of his asshole with his long, thick dick. He was balls deep in his son when Ashton cried out and bore down, "yes, baby boy, this is how you cum now. With your father's cock buried inside you."

His son shook and his small dick pulsed in Charles' hand. His little boy threw his head back, eyes closed, he mouthed the words, "yes, Daddy," over and over as Charles forced the orgasm from him with his hand. Ashton rode his cock and when the spasm began inside, Charles could only hear his pulse, drumming in his eardrums as their bodies slammed together and his boy clamped around the huge cock buried inside.

His satiny insides pulled at Charles' cock, tugging, tightening, Ashton was so hot and wet here, it was like liquid fingers massaging his dick. Something magical was happening and Charles decided that it must be that the boy really was made for him as he felt the last spurt of Ashton's orgasm and his own began. Shooting thick, creamy jets of cum deep inside his son, the boy would be much too full to keep it all. Charles unloaded, gush after gush, his orgasm kept coming from somewhere deep inside, somewhere where he'd treasured the fantasy for all these years.

He was marking Ashton with cum, fucking his little boy the way he had always wanted and this was just the beginning. With every move, he murmured, "baby boy, Daddy's going to keep you full of cum." It wasn't even a question, Charles knew that he was going to make good on his promise. He couldn't even imagine not bedding his son at every chance now.

When his orgasm was complete, Charles still hadn't softened and had decided that he was going to stay right where he was as long as possible. Ashton was curled up under him and his fingers curled up into a ball, his son purred like a kitten when Charles kissed the warm place on the back of his neck. "So how was your first time, Daddy?" he asked Charles in a sleepy voice.

It sounded so strange, losing his virginity with his son, but that was exactly what had happened. Charles' first time with a man was with the only man he had ever wanted. Ashton was meant to be like this and Charles wasn't even close to being finished with his son for the evening. "Well, you'll have to ask me in a little while, Ashton," he said between kisses.

Ashton could feel it, the rumble of sensation between them, the blood rushing down his father's body and entering his cock once more. "What are you doing, Daddy?" he gasped as his father thrust once more.

Charles was hard again and if his son was able, he knew that he would make love to the boy all night. "My first time isn't over with, Ashton," he murmured in his son's ear as he began to make love to his little boy once again.