The First Time I Met My Master

Story Info
Sub meets her superior.
2.9k words
3.6
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I met my master I had dressed as instructed. It had all been arranged. As climbed into the car I could feel the fresh air against my skin under my skirt. He was playing my favourite music on the stereo, I wondered if he remembered I like it. All I could see of him was his Umbro tracksuit bottoms and his trainers. I dared not look at his face as I had been warned not to do so. He started the car and pulled away. At the turning onto 5th avenue he spoke. His voice was very soft and yet powerful. "Why were you late?" he asked.

"The gas men master"

"Don't be late next time"

"Yes master"

"Are you looking forward to being used slut?"

"Yes master" my voice was low and humble. I spoke as if I was in awe of him, and I was. He looked (as much as I could see of him anyway) as if he was just another guy, but I could feel the control he had over me. I was all his, his plaything to be used and abused whenever it suited him. I could feel myself getting excited. He didn't address me for what seemed like ages. He asked me if I knew where we were, and I said I didn't know. I did actually know but was too scared to admit it because I thought he didn't want me to know.

"Show me your pussy slut."

I lifted my skirt for him, and he looked across at my bare pussy. I felt self conscious about the way I looked as I know I am not pretty or slim, but I knew that if he was not happy about something he would say. Some things hurt more when they are left unsaid, so my shyness subsided. He slipped two fingers down along my cleft and inspected me. He moved his fingers to my lips and told me to clean them. I didn't realise how horny I was until I tasted my own juices on his fingers. I wondered if I was dribbling on his seat, and if that was a punishable offence. His fingers were beautiful, so slender and perfect.

A short while later he asked to see my breasts. I pulled up my blouse and bra, and he reached over and cupped my left breast. He held it for a moment as if feeling the weight of it then started to pinch my nipple. He pinched very hard. I could feel the heat of the pain as he dug his fingernail in. "Cover yourself up, " he said. My nipple burned as I obeyed him. He then asked "are you having any second thoughts slut?" To which I replied "no master".

When we arrived at his house he told me to wait in the car while he unloaded the shopping. I sneaked a look at him as he was walking around the front of the car. He looked very fit and strong. Not overly muscular, but brawny. He looked like he was perfectly able to restrain me if he so wished. When he had finished he opened the door and told me to get out and walk around the front of the car. When I entered his home I felt powerless. I didn't know where to put myself., so I stood in the hall with my back to the wall. I wondered what was going to happen to me, but I felt very calm. He walked passed me several times as he was talking the shopping bags into the kitchen. The house was quite untidy like mine. As he was walking back towards me he told me to go into the front room and keep still. So I walked in, dropped my bag and kneeled on the floor in front of the sofa facing the opposite wall. I kneeled there for about 10 minutes, slowly and carefully taking in my surroundings without moving my head to turn. He came in and placed 2 dog bowls on the floor in front of me. "Do you know who those are for slut?"

"Me master?" I replied. "That's right because you are my dog., now put your collar on." He left the room then to return shortly afterwards with a plastic bag. He put the bag loosely over my head then returned to his unpacking.

As I kneeled with my hands on my knees I tried to look out of one of the small safety holes in the plastic bag. I could see part of the radiator in front of me, and some toys on the floor. While I waited for what seemed like an eternity for him to return, I thought. At first everything seemed like a surreal dream; me kneeling in a strangers house with a bag over my head waiting for what; I didn't know. I should have felt scared, but I didn't. I know he was going to hurt me, and make me want to beg him to stop, but I guess that because I expected it there was no need to be afraid. I didn't have to think about what to say or do, because he would tell me. All I have to do is obey him unquestioningly and trust him. And strange as it may sound, I did trust him, more than anyone else at that point in time.

The bag was taken off my head and I was instructed to take my clothes off and change into whatever I had bought with me. I stood up and started to take off my clothes. As he sat on the sofa and watched me, my insecurities crept back in. I worried so much that he would be displeased with the way I look. I so desperately wanted to make him happy; make him proud to own me. I left my heels on and pulled the black slip over my head and into place. When I had finished I kneeled back down to face him. He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me forward towards him. I remembered that one of the rules was to always stay close to his cock. As I moved I sneaked a look at his face. I dropped my gaze as soon as I realised what I did. He had wonderful eyes, very deep and blue. "Did you just look at me slut?"

"Yes master, I am very sorry master"

"You do know you should never look at me slave."

"Yes master, of-course."

He sat for a while without saying anything. I presume he was looking at me and deciding what to say or do to me. "Why are you shaking slut?"

"I am excited master"

"Are you nervous?"

" Yes, a little master"

"I am not a little master slut." He replied. I tried my hardest not to laugh and I managed, but I couldn't stop grinning. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head so that I faced him, this time I remembered to avoid his gaze. "Are you smiling?"

"No master" I replied through forced lips.

"Did I say you could smile?"

"No master, I am sorry master"

"Well I can see you have a sense of humour slut."

He then proceeded to ask me many questions. Most of which I cannot remember as I was trying so hard to answer them honestly using only "yes" or "no". He was testing me I think, trying to gain ownership over my mind. It was working because I was really struggling to answer them. "Did you bring the vibe?"

"Yes master"

"Get it out and play with yourself"

I was mortified when he said this. I felt so embarrassed. My hands obeyed him even though my mind was begging them not to. As I began to rub myself with the toy, an overwhelming feeling of relief came over me. The whole point of this was clear; I was no longer my own person; I had to do what he said even if I didn't want to. I should feel no shame about myself as I no longer belonged to myself, I should only feel gratitude to my master for the attention that he gives me. I started to fuck myself slowly as he watched. I wished I could see his expression to give me an idea of what he was thinking. I wanted to please him so badly but I wasn't sure if I was succeeding. After a short while he told me to stop and began questioning me again. "what do you think I am going to do to you slut?"

"I don't know master"

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"I don't know master"

"That's not an answer slut"

"I just want to please you master. I will do whatever you ask of me master" he seemed satisfied with that, but was displeased with some of my other answers. I knew I would be punished if I deserved it, and I do.

He rummaged in an ASDA bag and pulled out a tube of KY. I shivered at this. He gave me the tube and told me to put some on the vibrator. I obeyed. "is that enough slut? I am going to put this up your ass," he said. "Yes master" I replied. He instructed me to get on all fours with my ass facing him. I knew this was going to hurt and yet I could feel myself dripping. As I bent over in front of him I could hear him shift in his seat. I felt a warm hand on my buttock and closed my eyes. A million things flashed through my mind as I felt the cold plastic pushing against my arse. At first it wasn't too bad, but it became nearly unbearable very quickly. I could feel myself inching away from him and the toy as they plunged forward. It was like a million tiny needles against my skin, but I imagined it was his cock and not the toy and this seemed to ease it. It couldn't have finished soon enough. The relief I felt when the pressure of the invading object subsided was like a wave of gratitude. He told me to turn around and face him. "Did you enjoy that slut?"

"Yes and no" I replied.

" When I ask you something just give me a simple answer bitch"

"Yes master, sorry master."

He asked me again if I had enjoyed what he did to me and I replied "yes master". I tried to answer quickly, even though I didn't know whether to say yes or no. I decided on yes as I knew that that was what he wanted to hear.

He unzipped his fly and pulled his pants and trousers down enough for his cock to spring free. I was pleasantly surprised. He wasn't small, and he wasn't too big either. "Pleasure me" he said. He never once raised his voice, and I hoped he would never need to. I was glad he asked me to blow him, it was a simple request and I knew I could not fail to make him cum. I started slow by licking him all over, I wanted this to be the best he ever had. All I could see of him were his midsection and his thighs. His arms were crossed and he was wearing white YSL pants. I think he wanted me to work on him for ages because he was not trying, he was just sitting there, I think he may have been watching TV while I worked on him. My jaw and neck muscles were really beginning to ache and I saw on his watch that 20 minutes had passed. I could hear some home improvement program on the TV. They were doing up this kids room from what I could hear. I was hurting and I had to really concentrate on keeping up a good rhythm. I closed my eyes. I don't know how much time had passed before he grabbed the back of my head. He was surprisingly gentle as he pulled my hair and guided me onto him. "Is it big enough for you slut?" he asked. It is really hard to say "yes master" with your mouth full, but I guess he heard me ok. I took him down my throat as he came and concentrated on not gagging.

"Was that enough to swallow slut?" he asked, and I said that it was and thanked him. I felt smug. I knew that he badly wanted to beat me, but I was being very good. I gave him the answers he wanted to hear, and I did exactly what he told me to do. When he spoke again I accidentally looked at him, just for a split second. But he noticed. "Did you just look at me?"

"Um no master."

"Yes you did slut."

"I am very sorry master."

"You will be," he said and got up off the sofa. He pointed to the vibrator and told me to pick it up and follow him. He went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, then told me to wash the vibrator and go back into the living room and wait.

I put the vibrator on the floor next to me and knelt with my back to the sofa. I could hear him looking through some drawers in the kitchen. He came back in he told me to get up and go into the kitchen. He waited for me at the doorway and followed me in. What he did next surprised me. He was so gentle when he took both of my breasts in his hands. He sucked both of them, softly at first then harder. I now know that he did that not to be nice, but to make them stick out more for when he put the pegs on them. The pegs were plastic and new, he must have bought them when he went shopping. I had nipples of fire after about 20 seconds. He then instructed me to bend over the worktop and as I did one of the pegs fell off.

"Put it back on." He said. I bent over to pick it up and I tried to put it back on the way he did, and he was telling me to hurry up so I put it on quickly. He must have been practising or something because when I put the peg back on it was much more painful than when he did it. I was still thinking about this when I felt something flat and metallic hit my ass. He hit harder than my ex used to but not as hard as I expected.

"This is going to make pretty marks on you slut," he said and I saw that it was a spatula. He hit me a few more times with varying force. My bum was burning now and my nipples were going numb, yet I was vaguely aware of being really horny. I thought to myself about how fucked up I must be to find this arousing, or whether I was just a desperate sex starved nymphomaniac. I couldn't quite decide which, it was probably a bit of both.

When he had finished he took me back into the living room and told me to lie on my back on the floor. He spread my legs and picked up the vibrator. It went in really easily and I felt a little ashamed for being so obviously aroused. He fucked me with it really hard; I could feel it hitting my cervix and I was inching back to lessen the blow. He pulled it out and lay on top of me. I had to hold back from cumming as he slipped into me. It felt so much nicer that the cold hard toy. I wrapped my legs around his and moved with him. As I was biting down in preparation for the best orgasm I was going to have for a long time, he pulled away. This was the worst torture of all.

"Get on all fours for me."

I heard him move to pick up the toy and he pushed it in me again. It hurt more this time but I was so horny I leant back onto it. After a little while he put himself in me instead. I badly wanted to touch myself at the same time so I could multiple but I didn't as in case he thought I was being greedy. When he had finished he gave me some toilet paper and told me to clean myself up. "Normally you would lick me clean and use your fingers and tongue to clean yourself, but we don't have time today so count yourself lucky. Now get dressed, wash your face and do your hair."

In the car we chatted normally, almost as if nothing had happened, as if he hadn't just fucked and beaten me. He dropped me off a block away from my house because "I am not a taxi service slut." I was really self-conscious walking the rest of the way home. I was dressed like a slut and I was very aware of having no knickers on under my very short skirt.

Thankfully no-one really noticed, at least no-one made any comments or gestures towards me. They are probably used to seeing dodgy looking slags walk around that area. When I got home my ex was there, and he gave me a look that could kill. I don't know why, its not like he is not getting laid. Perhaps he was jealous. After he had gone I sat in the bath in a daze. I felt sore and violated but at the same time elated. I couldn't wait for him to use me again.