The First Time I Tasted My Cum

Story Info
Looking back at where my cum eating fetish started.
1.1k words
4.43
79.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny how sometimes things happen that don't hold great significance at the time, but which in retrospect mark a turning point, or a beginning of something important.

I'm nearly 30, and I know now that the first time my curiosity about cum, about tasting and eating my own cum, was actually several years ago. Back then I was head over heels for my girlfriend Tanvi. We'd been dating nearly a year, were only 21 had the desperate, frantic, clawing kind of sex life that you associate more with teenagers.

One night, in the middle of summer, we'd been drinking with friends at my house. The air conditioning couldn't keep up and the heat kept us all thirsty, which kept us all drunk. We sang like idiots and danced and shrieked and kept drinking until one by one each of friends left and we were alone. We stumbled up the stairs to my room and fell in a sweaty mess. Me on top of her.

One thing I remember distinctly is being struck by how wet she already was. Pulling down her tight shorts and throwing them to the side. Not bothering with her top. Diving between her legs and finding her dripping already both with sweat and her arousal. Her gripping my hair and pulling my face harder into her. Sticking my tongue inside her so that my nose was grinding against her clit. I always loved going down on Tanvi. It was something about the taste and the smell- being engulfed by both. But she never let me stay at it for for very long.

More than anyone I've slept with before or since, Tanvi needed penetration to orgasm. So before long she was pulling me up, yelling at me to fuck her. To be inside her. With me in her, she'd grab my ass with both arms and pull me hard down onto her so that I was fully inside her and grinding against her clit.

Moving her hips, she could come almost immediately like this. And tonight was no different. I think the alcohol slowed me down and sped her up, because she orgasmed almost immediately, moaning loudly and writhing underneath her. This urged me on, and I held myself above her so that I could look down and see myself entering her. I fucked hard, using my hips to drive up and down, pulled almost completely out of her and then fully entering her again, over and over.

The sweat between us made the slapping sound of my body crashing into hers loud and wet. I felt my own orgasm building.

At the last moment, I pulled out and watched my orgasm spray across her. Seeing my white strands of cum against her brown skin was always a huge turn on for me. I loved the contrast, and the times when we could repeat quickly I would ask her to ride me so I could see the cum on her belly or across her breasts.

This time the first two ropes streaked across her stomach, nearly reaching her chest, and running down as far as her mound. The third and fourth, less strong, splashed against the V between her legs, clinging to the short strip of hair she left there.

I pulled out and heard her moan contentedly, her head back against the pillow and her eyes closed. Her skin, like mine, was a sheen of sweat. I looked over her body, propped up on my knees and still between her legs. I loved seeing her like this, her lips puffed up and spread open. Her legs splayed out, no self-consciousness at all; clearly spent, clearly just fucked.

Nothing so far was out of the ordinary for me. I'd always liked the sight of my cum over her body. But I was unusually turned on, and drew myself down between her legs. She protested only gently but moaned when my tongue reached her clit, running circles around it lightly while my lips sucked, making a seal. This wasn't about her and she knew it, this was for me. I looked up at her and her eyes were still closed. She was falling asleep.

Licking slowly up from her pussy to her clit in long strokes I tasted her juice, and the faint trace of my cock. And then, for the first time, I tasted my own cum. Mixed with her sweat, a rivulet had run down between her legs onto the lip of her pussy. Not much, but distinctive. Slightly bitter but not totally unpleasant. A stronger taste that I might have expected had I given it any thought. I kept licking her, neither avoiding the cum nor seeking it out, but getting harder and harder.

I'd like to be able to say some realisation hit me at the time, but it is really only looking back that I see the significance of what happened next. Maybe it was the booze, or something more inherent, but I licked further and further up. Going above her clit. Nearing her mons, where my cum was spreading and streaking. I could smell it, and it turned me on.

So I shifted my whole body forward, and in one slow stroke, licked from her clit along a line of cum, collecting it with my tongue.

This time it wasn't an accident. I wanted to taste it, to pick it up off her.

"Oh my god". That's all she said. She wasn't asleep. I looked up, and she was looking at me. Not amused, not disgusted. Interested. Maybe a little turned on. I didn't know what to say. This wasn't something we'd done before. Or ever talked about. It didn't matter. I felt like she held my gaze forever, deciding what to do. I didn't move. I still had my cum on my tongue in my mouth. I swallowed. She didn't say anything.

Then she gently ran her hands through the hair on either side of my head, leaned her own head back on the pillow and closed her eyes again. Permission. She pulled my head back down onto her. Not forcefully. I could have avoided the cum but didn't, taking another streak into my mouth, then shifting up her body, pushing inside her again. Letting her feel just how turned on I was.

After only a few minutes I exploded inside her, this time putting all my weight on top of her body, one arm under her ass and the other over her shoulder, holding her in place so that I could piston in and out like I needed to. It was quick. Middle-of-the-night need amplified by what had just happened.

Looking back, now, I'm still not sure if that was a random moment that created a desire in me that is now central to my sex-life, or if that desire was always there and just waiting for the right combination of attraction and trust (and inebriation) to bring it out. Either way, it was definitely just the beginning.