The First Time She Fucked My Ass

Story Info
The first time I let my non-op transgender girlfriend top me.
1.1k words
4.38
76k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jangole
jangole
8 Followers

I dated a non-op mtf trans girl for some time, and we had lots of fun, but I wanted to write about the first time that I let her take control of me. We broke up years ago but I think about this almost every day.

She was shorter than me, with dark hair and B cups, and a feminine face, and though she always wore her hair short, it never seemed boyish. I always identified as a hetero male and I thought that sleeping with a mtf was okay so long as I was always the top, but in the first few weeks we were together I found myself touching her penis, giving her a reach around when we were fucking, and began to wonder about being more submissive to her. She occasionally rubbed my asshole and even gave me a rimjob on our third date and I watched her dick get pretty hard while she was doing it. I knew she was willing to switch, and had in previous relationships, but said she was fine being a bottom only with me.

It was maybe inside of the first three weeks that we were dating that I gave into her. I was over at her house, and we were drinking (I was drinking, to take the edge off) but all I could think about was letting her fuck me. Actually, I had made up my mind that it was the right time, so I had skipped dinner, cleaned myself out, and even fingered myself with three fingers for the first time in my life.

We had just had sex, which was what we did the second I got in the door, and even though I had just came, but I was still horny just thinking about having her inside of me. She was doing dishes when I came up behind her, with a bit of an erection, and put my hand down the back of her yoga pants. She was still slick with lube and cum and I slid a finger into her easily, but this time I wanted to do something different. I was looking for her prostate, trying to get her hard again. It worked, more or less (she was on hrt so her erections varied quite a bit), and she was surprised when I pulled out her dick and started tugging on it while I fingered her. I remember that she asked what I was doing with a smile, and I was embarrassed to admit that I was trying to see how big her cock could get. I was happy that she didn't tease me after that, and excused herself for a moment to get lube.

I didn't know then, but she actually went into her bedroom and took a viagra, but I don't know how much she actually needed it. When she came back out and we started making out again, I could feel her dick against me. That was the first time I put it in my mouth, right there in the kitchen. I got on my knees and started sucking it, rolling her foreskin back and trying to do to her everything that I liked having done to me. To look up at her, at her tits and face with her dick all the way down to my throat was dizzying. I was completely red and sweating and knew I couldn't touch my dick without blowing my load immediately.

She knew exactly what I wanted, and just completely took over after that. She asked 'do you want to do it right here?' and I said 'yes', so she stood me up, undid my jeans, pulled down my pants, and turned me around against the counter. Whatever she had done to me with her tongue before was nothing like this. She pushed her face into my ass and pulled it open, licking and jamming her tongue into my ass. She told me to hold open my cheeks, and when I complied, she got so far inside me that it felt like she was touching the back of my dick.

Then (and this is the part I think about all the time) she stood up, pressed her cock between my cheeks, and pulled my chin up behind my shoulder to kiss her. I had never tasted my own ass before, which was hairy and musky, and I was shocked by how dirty it made me feel. After that, she lubed up her fingers and really began working my asshole open, getting her cock ready at the same time. After a moment, I felt like I was going to explode, and she stopped, but only to put a condom on.

That's something I think about too, watching a woman roll a condom onto herself so she could penetrate me. I've had sex with two other trans prostitutes before her, but she was the first woman I'd seen do this. After that, she pushed inside me, letting me get comfortable with it, kissing my neck and back while I held onto the sink.

It was incredible to feel her inside me, and to feel her tits against my back. Later she told me she hadn't topped anyone in a while, which was why she didn't last very long. To be honest, I didn't help, because I started tightening my asshole on her dick as hard as I could. I had been fantasizing about her coming inside of me, so that's what I wanted most. She fucked me for maybe five minutes before I heard her ask if I wanted her to come inside my ass. All I could do was nod. I could hardly breathe.

When she finished, she grabbed my hips and pumped me so hard that it started to burn, but it felt so good that I started to jerk off and managed to cum all over the cupboard doors before she was done. When finally she came inside of me, we stayed standing at the kitchen sink for some time. I'll never forget that when she was done, she left the condom inside of me, and had to pull it out. She showed it to me, and the entire end of the bag had been filled. I was feeling a bit guilty and ashamed, but when she showed that to me, I was turned on all over again. Later that night, we 69ed on the couch and she fucked me a second time, slower, and more sensually, and without a condom.

We lasted together for another month, and after that, we took turns more often, but that first time was easily the most intense sexual experience of my life. I still miss her a lot, and I almost wish I hadn't done it, since it's something I can hardly get through a day without thinking about.

jangole
jangole
8 Followers