The First True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say our sex life stayed fairly extreme and very enjoyable for some time. We remained very close and intimately connected beyond sex. I loved her with the passion of a 'wet behind the ears' teenager and she in turn showered me with the love, affection, and tenderness of someone deeply devoted. To this day I don't understand my response to the situation that I found myself in and I never told her that I had read her mail. I understand her behavior even less and have simply resigned myself to the fact that people are not as easy to fathom, as we would like.

After about four months she went back to Russia to visit her parents, but also planned a secret detour for a five-day visit to Moscow with her ex-husband, which I also found out about. Needless to say she slept with him. When she returned I confronted her. She initially denied everything but eventually after some time admitted it all. I filled for a divorce that has now been finalised. At my insistence she moved out and is now living alone. That was almost a year ago. She has apologized profusely, begged and pleaded, but I will not take her back. We no longer communicate. Sometimes the phone rings and when I answer the caller hangs up. I know it is her.

ZERO.ONE

If you would like to email me about this story which I would like to reiterate is all true.

12