The First Visit

Story Info
Master & online slave meet for first time.
1.7k words
13.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We been talking for a while online and you had prepared me for your planned visit. I was excited and happy but also nervous about your arrival. I had seen your photo and we had talked about lots of things. As I knew you were new to the lifestyle I was scared and nervous in case I didn't please you on your visit.

I have got myself ready and dressed for the time you said you would be there. You asked me to leave the door unlocked so you could let yourself into the house, you told me to be upstairs waiting for you but to have my back to the door, so I went upstairs and knelt on the floor. I heard the front door open and close and the keys in the lock. Then I hear your feet climbing the stairs to the bedroom but instead of coming into the bed room you go into the bathroom. Then you come into the bathroom and I kneel up straight as I feel your cold hands on the back of my neck and I hear you breath deeply.

"How are you slave?" I start to reply and you jerk my head back. I look up at you.

"I am well Sir I reply and thank you for asking how was your trip up here?"

You smile and let go of my hair as you walk around to the front of me. "I had a good trip slave and thank you for asking. Now stand for me as I want to inspect you".

I stand with my legs open wide and my hands behind my neck, I feel your eyes looking over my body and then your hands touching every area knowing that nowhere was out of limits to you, I feel your hands tighten around my breasts and then a hand slips between my legs feeling my wetness ... you look at me as you pull your hand away and then lifting your fingers so that I could lick them clean. I looked at you as I sucked my juices of your fingers. You then looked at me disapproving and then said had I been good as I was so wet?

I replied "yes Sir I not played with myself Sir".

"Are you sure?" you repeated and I nodded and said "Yes Sir" at the same time.

"So what has made you so wet slut?" He asked.

"Am not sure Sir may be the thought of you just being here who knows Sir?"

You then yank my head back by holding my hair "well we better sort this out and find out the reason why, so now my slut, get on your knees". I slowly fall to my knees and I lower my eyes so they where looking at the floor ... I could feel my face flush as you looked at me.

You look at the equipment and picking up the crop you walk slowly back to me, "I hate doing this my slut but when will you learn?"

"I am sorry Sir, I, I, I do try Sir" I mumbled.

"Well trying is not good enough slut, is it?"

You push me forward so I was now on all fours and I could feel the crop being ran across my bottom. My body begins to quiver and I long for you to get it over with. But you run the tip of the crop up and down my cheeks then a short sharp sting was felt, then another. You stop and pull my head back and say to me "Now will you learn my slut or do you want some more?"

"Yes Sir, slut will try and control herself even more Sir".

"Good" I hear you say, but I could feel myself getting wetter as I longed for you to take me and use me as you willed.

You pick up the cuffs and place them on me pulling them tight and locking them on.

"What are these, slut?" You asked as you are placing them on.

"Symbols of my servitude Sir", I replied.

"Well you will be wearing them all the time I am here slut so you will know what and who you are to me while I am here".

You then stand in front of me. "Now undress me slut". I kneel upright and undoes your shoe laces and then I ask you to rise you right foot up so I can slip your shoe of then I slip you sock of; I do the same to the left foot. I then undo your trouser belt, button and zipper and slowly pull your trousers down. I ask you to lift you feet off so I can take them off. I start to take your pants off but you stop me and tell me to take your top of. I ask for permission to stand so that I could do so. I then slip your top off and place it onto the floor in a neat pile with the other bits of your clothing.

I then ask for permission to re-kneel and you nodded your head so I knelt down once more. My eyes gazed over your body, I think you notice and a smile creeps over your face. You then pull your own pants down and then tell me to suck it. I draw your cock into my mouth my tongue plays with it and runs up and down the shaft as I suck deeply with it. When it is hard you tell me to get on all four's which I do and feel you kneel down behind me. I feel your hand between my legs feeling for the wetness and then placing your cock in to my cunt hole. You tell me this is one of many of claming my holes as your own.

I feel you pounding my hole as you fuck me hard then I feel you leaning over my back and grabbing hold of my breasts and twisting them as you cum to appoint cumming. You give me permission to cum with you as you hold tightly onto my tits. I feel the release as I cum with you. When you cum, you nibble my shoulder leaving little teeth marks in my skin. You pull out of me and tell me to lick you clean, but to be gentle. I smile up at you and get on with the task involved. You then tell me to sit on the edge of the bed and I see you pick up the hood and place it on my head and then you zip it up. You tell me to lie down in the centre and to spread my legs wide open and my arms a stretched above my head. I could hear you attach the chains to each of the cuffs so I couldn't move. I try to listen hard to see if could hear what you were up too. I hear you leave the room and then back into the room I hear things being moved about. Then all of a sudden I feel your fingers on one of my nipple rings and something being tied to it. Then I feel it being pulled up and fastened to the bed then the same to the other nipple. I arch my back slightly due to the slight discomfort then I feel some pegs being pegged on to them, but with each peg you attached I feel your tender stroke of you hand. I try to listen to what you are saying but with each peg I seem to drifting off ... until I feel a sharp slap.

"I asked you a question slut!"

"Oh sorry Sir", I hear myself saying, "I didn't hear what you said Sir".

"That's ok but don't complain when I do this"

I screamed as I felt a bull dog clip being fixed to my clit. I pulled on the chains that held me there. I felt your hands running over the hood and you kissing where my mouth should be. I calm down once the shock had worn off. You flick the pegs every so often just to let me know you were still there lying beside me. All of a sudden I feel the clip being played with. I start to cum and you stop it right away. You then fix a large bull dog clip on the outer lips and pull them apart with thin cord and tied them to my legs so that my cunt was now easily opened to you.

I laid there breathing deeply, wondering what was going to happen next but I felt you laying there stroking my open body make sure you knew most of the contours with each heavenly touch.

The leather of the hood had now moulded itself around my face and you moved your hands so that you could feel the outline of my eyes and lips, I then felt a twist of a nipple. I gasped in leather around my mouth moulded itself to my lips and a little dip took form, you then ran your fingers in the dip.

I started to tug on the chains as I felt myself frustrated wondering when the torment would stop! I heard you say "Be a good pup and just let Sir explore your body a little longer".

I settle down again as I laid there then I felt you move of the bed once more.

"Now my pup I have you where I want you and Sir is now going to have some fun with you".

-----------------------------------

As I lay there time didn't mean a thing. I was open and stretched wide for you and you had touched everywhere, looked every where, there was no area that you didn't know or see. The openness of my cunt made me feel very exposed and wide and vulnerable. I so wanted you inside of me filling me but I knew I had to wait and wait for what ever you had planned for me.

Not being able to see strengthened the sensations each caress and slap heightened as the time went on. My head was in turmoil as I lay there, with each touch I wanted more but more of what? Pain or pleasure? That was in your hands not mine and only time would tell how this weekend would expand as the seconds, minutes and day would unfold.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reunion Distance makes your heart grow fonder/libido stronger.in Erotic Couplings
The Lesson Even good lovers sometimes need a little guidance.in Erotic Couplings
Your Present A Top delivers a bottom her fantasy on her birthday.in BDSM
The Encounter Woman describes her one night stand.in Erotic Couplings
Morning Thoughts A sensual morning lovemaking.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories