The Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Bob said, "Wow that is great but try swallowing when you get it to the back of your throat and see if you can get it all in."

I went down on his cock again just like before but this time I started to swallow when his cock got to the back of my throat this surprised me because it helped to get the monster cock past my gag reflex and down my throat till my nose was buried in his short pubic hair. I worked the shaft with my tongue and applied sucking pressure, his cock got even larger and harder in my throat. Bob started to thrust his hips holding me against his stomach with his hands. He started to breath faster then he said, "Oh god get ready here it comes your getting me off now." He then pulled my head back so only his large mushroom head was in my mouth and I felt his orgasm spurting on my tongue. He pulled his dick out of my mouth when it went soft I looked up at him then smiled and swallowed his come.

Then Bob said, "You sure you have never done this before? That was as good as Sue does."

"Yeah I'm sure." I replied.

"With the effort you put in to it you must have really enjoyed it. Would you like to do it again some time?" Joe asked.

I didn't say anything I just got up off my knees and went in to one of the bedrooms and lay down on the bed. I looked down and for the first time I noticed my dick. It hadn't been this hard in a long time it also hasn't felt this good either. I reached down and slowly stroked it. Thinking to my self, wow I not only sucked my first dick to night but I sucked two dicks and I really liked doing it. It was something I would like to do again but I was still afraid of what would happen if my wife found out. I could hear Bob and Joe talking in the other room; I couldn't understand what they were saying. Maybe they were talking about how much fun they had or maybe they had some regrets about what happened. At this point I was just too tired to care and with in a few minutes I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

12