The Fitness Trainer Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of an interracial lesbian encounter in a gym.
4k words
4.48
10.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
78 Followers

Pornstars: Julia Ann, Ana Foxxx and Nikki

"What an evening!" exclaimed Julia Ann, as she awoke from an amazing sleep. Her thoughts on the previous evening with Ana, excited her tremendously. Her bed sheet traced her toned body and betrayed her nakedness.

Julia then reached down and started to massage her pussy slowly.

"Mmmm." Julia moaned softly as she massaged her pussy lips and teased her budding clitoris.

With her other hand, Julia began fondling her breast. She slowly circled her aerola and gently began to tease her nipple.

"Mmmm." she moaned a little louder.

Julia slid 2 fingers into her mouth and began slowly sucking on them. With her fingers well lubricated with her saliva, she moved her hand back to her pussy. She inserted the 2 fingers into her moistening pussy while continuing to massage her clit with her thumb.

"Mmmmmm!" Julia moaned, even louder this time.

Julia turned onto her stomach and began thrusting her pubic region onto her fingers. Her thoughts of licking and sucking Ana's pussy had such a powerful control over her. Her frenzied gyrations indicated that Julia was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm.

"AHHHHHH!" Julia moaned loudly as she continued to rub and excite her clit.

"Oh my God! That was amazing! I've never cum so hard before!" exclaimed Julia.

Julia calmed down and thoughts of her meeting with Ana later in the morning for brunch, made her jump out of bed and head to the shower.

After stepping out of the shower, Julia began to dry herself off. She applied moisturizer all over her body. As soon as she was done, the phone rang.

Julia quickly walked to her bedside table and looked at the display on her cell phone. It was Ana! Julia's heart raced as she answered the call.

"Ana! So good to hear from you. Are you almost ready? I'm almost ready and will be on my way to pick you up!" Julia said, excitedly.

"Julia." Ana said , somberly.

"What's wrong, Ana? You sound upset." Julia asked.

"Don't get me wrong, Julia. Last night was fantastic! The massage! The sex! I've never had sex with a woman before! It was great! But ..." Ana said.

"But what?" Julia asked.

"I can't have an affair. I'm going to be married in 6 months time to a man that I love dearly and with all my heart!" Ana said.

"Bye Julia." Ana said and she hung up.

"Bye Ana." Julia answered as the line went dead.

Julia just sat on the edge of her bed, wondering what just happened. It wasn't that she wanted to have an affair with Ana. Julia just wanted someone to care for and in return, for that person to care for her.

Tears started to roll down Julia's face. She covered her face with the hands.

"Better now than later." Julia thought as she dried her eyes.

"Well, I just I'll have to eat alone again." Julia said, sadly

Julia prepared a small egg salad sandwich. As she finished her meal, the phone rang. It was Nikki Dial, a long time friend.

"Hey Nikki! What's up?" Julia asked, trying to sound upbeat.

"Morning Julia. Are you planning on opening the gym early today?" Nikki asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't have a class until 7. Why?" Julia answered.

"My agent called me this morning and I'm scheduled for an audition in about 3 weeks time. And I was just wondering if I could start working out at your gym today? The role is physically demanding." Nikki said.

"Okay. How about 3 this afternoon?" Julia asked.

"Sounds good! See you then!" Nikki said.

"Okay. See you then, Nikki!" Julia replied.

Julia looked at the clock on the wall. It was only 12:30.

"Only 12:30. And I just finished lunch. What to do? What to do?" Julia thought.

"No point moping around here." Julia said.

Julia decided to go shopping instead. There were a pair of heels that she saw last week that she really liked.

"Why not?" Julia said.

Julia, feeling much better now, got dressed. She put her gym attire into her bag and off she went.

When she walked out of her building, she noticed that the sun was peaking out from the clouds.

"Looks like it's going to be a wonderful day after all!" Julia thought as she began to walk towards the shoe store.

As she turned the corner, she ran into Nikki.

"Nikki! So glad to see you!" exclaimed Julia as she gave her friend a big hug.

"Hey Julia! How are you?" said Nikki as she hugged back.

"Are we still on for 3?" asked Nikki.

"Yep!" said Julia.

"Where are you off to?" asked Nikki.

"I am going shoe shopping! Want to tag along?" said Julia.

"Well, I was going to the drug store to pick up my prescription but I can always pick it up after the gym. Why not? Oh! By the way, is everything okay?" inquired Nikki.

"Everything's fine!" exclaimed Julia.

"I don't know. You only go shoe shopping when something is bothering you! Is something bothering you?" asked Nikki.

"No. Nothing is bothering me." Julia said.

"Are you sure?" questioned Nikki.

"Okay. There is." replied Julia.

"What? Want to talk about it?" asked Nikki.

"Maybe." replied Julia.

"That bad, huh?" asked Nikki.

"No. It's not that bad." replied Julia.

"C'mon. Let's go somewhere. I hate discussing personal issues on the street." said Nikki.

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" asked Julia.

"How about back to your place? As I remember, it's not too far from here." said Nikki.

"Nay! I just came from there. How about a patio?" asked Julia.

"Okay. Isn't there a patio by your gym? Antonio's, isn't it? Is it still open?" inquired Nikki.

"Antonio's is still open." replied Julia.

"We'll go there. Have a drink or two. Head to the gym. I'll do my thing while you do your thing." said Nikki.

"Drink or two? Don't you have an audition in 3 weeks, my dear? What is it? A drinking audition!" Julia teased.

"Okay. You're right. I'll have club soda or water." Nikki said, laughingly.

"Let's go then! It's almost 2!" said Julia.

Although Antonio's was only 2 blocks away, Julia and Nikki decided to take a cab. Upon reaching their destination, the ladies got out of the cab and Julia paid the cab driver.

Julia and Nikki walked into the bar and managed to get to table out on the patio. They ordered 2 club sodas from the waiter.

"So, are you going to tell me?" asked Nikki.

"About what?" Julia said, trying very hard to avoid the question.

"The thing that's bothering you, silly!" Nikki said.

Meanwhile, the waiter is back with their drinks.

"Your drinks. Ladies!" said the waiter.

"How much, young man?" Nikki asked.

"That'll be 3 dollars." the waiter said.

Nikki pulled out a 5 dollar bill and gave it to the waiter.

"Thanks and keep the change, young man!" Nikki exclaimed.

"Thanks!" said the waiter as he turned to leave.

Nikki then turned to Julia to continue their conversation.

"Back to business! Spill it!" said Nikki.

"Well, it's about last night." replied Julia.

"What about last night?" asked Nikki, excitedly.

"One of my students was late for class and I reprimanded for her tardiness. It was her third time!" explained Julia.

"Go on!" inquired Nikki.

"Well, one thing lead to another. I massaged her and I fucked her." said Julia softly as not to attract any attention from the other patrons.

"In the gym?" exclaimed Nikki.

"Shhhh." whispered Julia.

"Yep. Right on the massage table." added Julia.

"WOW!" exclaimed Nikki.

"Will you lower your voice? Please!" begged Julia.

"Sorry. Right on the massage table? Wow." Nikki whispered.

"Yep." whispered Julia.

"Wow. Do you have a picture of her?" asked Nikki.

Julia pulled out her cell phone and showed Nikki a picture of Ana.

"Wow. She's hot." smiled Nikki.

"No wonder you went for her." added Nikki.

"So, what happened today?" asked Nikki.

"Well, I had made arrangements with her late last night to meet for brunch today. She called me this morning to cancel, citing that she was going to get married in 6 months and that this was cheating. You know the drill." said Julia.

"Then I started to cry." added Julia.

"Listen, hon! You win some, you lose some." said Nikki.

"But I really like her!" exclaimed Julia as some patrons looked her way.

"But I really like her." Julia whispered.

Nikki slid her chair over to Julia and gave her friend a bug hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Julia? It's okay. You'll get over it. By the way, it's almost 3 and we should get going." said Nikki.

"Okay." said Julia.

Both Julia and Nikki got up from their seats and proceeded to walk out of the bar. They walked up the street a bit and ended up at Julia's gym.

Julia proceeded to open the door and both ladies went inside.

Unbeknownst to Julia and Nikki, Ana was with her fiance at another patio just slightly down from Antonio's. She saw Julia and Nikki leave together, walk across the street and enter Julia's gym.

"That was Julia Ann." thought Ana. "But who was that other lady?" Ana began to daydream a bit.

"Ana. Ana! Hey Ana! Earth to Ana!" exclaimed Ana's fiance.

"Sorry hon. I was thinking about someone ...err, something else." said Ana.

"Someone else?" asked Ana's fiance.

"No. I meant something else. So much stuff is going on. Our wedding. My work. Crazy, isn't it?" said Ana as she took a slip from her drink.

"Yep! But we get through it. We always do!" exclaimed Ana's fiance.

At that moment, Ana's fiance's cell phone rang.

"Yup! You got him! Okay. Yup. You've gotta be kidding me!" exclaimed Ana's fiance as he hung up.

"Sweetheart. The office just called and there's a problem with the server! Again! I've gotta go!" explained Ana's fiance.

"Got to do what you've got to do!" Ana said. "I'll see you tomorrow. 'Kay?"

"Alright sweetheart! I'll see you tomorrow. Check please!" said Ana's fiance.

After paying for the bill, Ana's fiance got up while Ana remained seated.

"Staying are you?" asked Ana's fiance.

"I'll finish my drink. You better get going!" said Ana.

"Okay. See you tomorrow! Bye!" said Ana's fiance as they kissed.

Ana's fiance walked out of the bar, jumped into his car, waved to Ana and left for the office.

"Who was that other lady?" Ana thought curiously.

Ana got up from her seat, she grabbed her purse and slung it over her shoulder. She then left the bar and walked towards Julia's gym.

"Hmm. The sign's not on." Ana thought.

Ana walked past the gym and noticed that the blinds were closed. She started to daydream again. This time it was the part where Julia locked the door and closed the blinds last night.

Ana decided to walk up to the door. As she did, she could see that the inside lights were on in the gym.

"I wonder what's going on in there." Ana thought as flashbacks from last night occurred. This time is was Julia kissing her.

Ana sneaked up to the door and managed to peer through a crack in the blinds. It was Julia helping out Nikki.

Another flashback occurred. This time it was Julia stroking the inside of her thigh.

"Snap out of it, Ana!" she thought to herself.

"I have to get out of here." Ana thought to herself again.

As Ana tried to turn away, the strap from her purse caught the door knob and broke. The purse came off her shoulder and landed on the ground with a thud.

"What was that?" Ana heard Julia say.

Ana tried to pick up her purse. However, in her haste, she managed to catch her heel on the corner of a pavement stone and she tumbled to the ground. As Ana tumbled, she managed to strike her head on the corner of the step.

"OWWWW!" Ana screamed.

By this time, Julia and Nikki had opened the front door and saw Ana lying on the ground.

Ana had a gash on the side of her forehead and there was a stream of blood trickling down the side of her forehead.

"Nikki! Give me a hand!" Julia said as she ran to Ana's side.

Nikki ran to help Julia and both managed to pick up Ana. They brought Ana inside the gym and into Julia's office.

They put Ana onto a couch in the office. Julia then instructed Nikki to get a damp towel. Julia went to get a bandage from the first aid kit. While Nikki was wiping the blood off Ana's forehead, Julia opened the bandage and began applying it to the wound.

"Are you okay, Ana?" Julia said.

"Owww! I'll be fine. Kinda woosy though." Ana mumbled.

"Nikki? Please get a bottle of water for Ana and thanks!" Julia asked.

Nikki went to the small bar fridge, took out a bottle of water and brought it back to Julia. Julia opened the bottle and gave some water to Ana. Ana took a slip.

"Thanks. My head hurts." Ana exclaimed.

"You had quite a tumble, my dear." Julia said.

"What were you doing outside the gym?" added Julia.

"I saw you and her walking to the gym and both of you went inside together." said Ana softly.

"You weren't spying on me, were you?" Julia asked.

"I wasn't." replied Ana.

"Are you sure?" asked Julia.

"I was in the area, having a drink when I saw you and your friend walk to the gym." said Ana.

"By the way, I'm Nikki." said Nikki, as she extended her hand.

"Ana." replied Ana, as they shook hands.

"Where are my manners? Sorry. Ana, Nikki. Nikki, Ana. Nikki's a long time friend." said Julia, as she introduced the ladies to each other.

"How's you head?" Julia asked.

"Kinda woosy still." Ana replied.

"Just lie down and stay still." replied Julia. "You sure you weren't spying on me?" added Julia.

"I have to come clean." replied Ana.

"To be honest, I kinda was. I made an excuse to my fiance to have a meal near your gym. After last night, I ..." Ana said as she glanced over to Nikki.

"Don't worry about Nikki. As I mentioned, I've known Nikki for a very long time. We're like sisters." assured Julia.

"Yep! Not to worry, Ana. Mum's the word!" Nikki said as she "zipped" her mouth.

All 3 ladies chuckled.

"Looks like you're feeling better. And your head's stopped bleeding. That's good!" exclaimed Julia.

"I'll like to get up now." Ana said.

"Okay. Take it easy." Julia replied.

Ana managed to sit up but with the help of Julia and Nikki. She took another slip of water.

"I feel much better now. " said Ana.

"Awesome!" said Nikki as she got up and sat next to Ana. She then placed a hand onto Ana's back and stoked it gently.

"Thanks Nikki. That feels good!" Ana said, appreciating the attention.

"How your neck? You had quite a tumble." asked Julia.

"Kinda sore." Ana replied as she moved her neck slowly from side to side.

"Let Doctor Julia do her magic!" Julia said, excitedly, as she rubbed her hands together.

"Nikki, would you mind helping me bring in the massage table?" Julia asked.

"Sure." replied Nikki.

"Stay put and we'll be right back!" Julia told Ana.

"Okay." replied Ana.

Julia smiled and winked at Ana as she and Nikki left the office to get the massage table.

"Do you think Ana will go for it again?" Nikki whispered to Julia as they were dismantling the table.

"Not sure and I'm not sure if now is the right moment. She had a terrible tumble remember?" Julia whispered back.

"C'mon Julia. Let's give it a try." Nikki said.

"Let's play it by ear. If Ana lets us, then game on!" Julia whispered, excitedly.

Julia and Nikki brought the massage table into the office and began to reassemble it.

After the table was reassembled, Julia and Nikki brought it closer to Ana.

"Now Ana. You know the drill." Julia said.

Ana stood up slowly.

"Let me help you." Nikki said.

"Alright." Ana replied.

Nikki walked over and helped Ana to stand up.

"Okay?" Nikki asked.

"Yea! Thanks! I'm not woozy anymore!" Ana replied.

"Good!" exclaimed Julia.

Nikki then proceeded to help Ana remove her dress.

"Very nice!" Nikki remarked. "Victoria's Secret!" as she gently touched the fabric.

"My fiance loves to pamper me!" Ana replied.

"I can see that!" Nikki said. "Lucky you!"

Julia patted the top of the massage table and instinctively, Ana climbed onto it. She placed her head onto the support and rested her arms at her side.

"Ready?" Julia asked.

"Yep!" Ana replied.

"Nikki, would you mind getting the massage oil? It's in the office, on top of my desk." Julia asked.

"Sure." Nikki replied.

As Nikki went to get the oil, Julia began rubbing Ana's neck.

By the time, Nikki came back, Julia had already unhooked Ana's bra. Nikki smiled at Julia.

"Game on." Julia mouthed to Nikki.

"Ana. How about a 4 hand massage?" Julia said while winking at Nikki.

"4 hand massage? What's that?" Ana asked.

"Well. Instead of just me giving you a massage, my friend, Nikki will help as well." Julia replied.

"I guess that would be alright." Ana said.

"Good! Ana? Just close your eyes and relax!" Julia said as she poured some oil into Nikki's hands.

"Here we go!" Julia said as she poured some oil into her hands.

"Nikki? Why don't you work from the bottom up and I'll work from the top down?" Julia asked.

"Sounds good!" Nikki replied.

Nikki proceeded to massage Ana's feet very gently. Meanwhile, Julia worked on Ana's temples.

"Mmmm. That feels so good." Ana said.

"Better or worst than last night?" Julia asked as she continued to massage Ana's temples.

"Much better." Ana whispered.

"Good. How are doing down there, Nikki?" Julia asked.

"Good." Nikki said as she starts to massage Ana's toes. "Feeling good, Ana?"

"Very good." Ana whispered.

As Julia continued to massage Ana's temples, Nikki gently kissed Ana's big toe.

"How's that?" Nikki asked.

"Mmmm." Ana said.

Nikki started to suck on Ana's toe. Seeing this, Julia bent down and began kissing Ana's earlobe.

With Nikki licking and sucking her toes and Julia nibbling on her earlobe, Ana couldn't contain herself anymore.

"Mmmmmm!" Ana moaned.

"I want to eat you out." Ana told Julia. "And after that I want to eat out Nikki!"

Ana got up from the table and grabbed Julia's hand. She walked towards Nikki and grabbed her hand. Ana proceeded to lead the 2 ladies into Julia's office. All 3 ladies headed for the couch and sat down, with Ana in the middle.

Ana turned to Julia and gave her a kiss on the lips. Julia reciprocated by kissing Ana back.

Meanwhile, Nikki moved closer and started to remove Ana's bra. Nikki then proceeded to fondled Ana's breasts and at the same time, she started to nibble Ana's earlobe.

As Julia continued kissing Ana, her hands started to explore Ana's thighs. Starting from the outside of the thighs, Julia worked towards the inside, rubbing and stroking Ana's soft skin.

Nikki continued to fondle Ana's breasts and nibble her earlobes.

"Ana?" Nikki whispered.

"Mmmm." Ana replied.

"Let's move to the floor." Nikki requested.

Julia nodded in approval and all 3 ladies moved onto the floor.

"Ana? Come here and lie on your back." Julia said.

Ana did so. Nikki then started to remove Ana's panties. At the same time, Julia proceeded to undress.

Nikki took Ana's panties and began to sniff them.

"Nice!" Nikki said with a smile. Ana smiled back.

Julia,who is totally naked now, continued to kiss Ana on her lips. She slowly moved down to Ana's neck.

"Mmmmm!" Ana moaned.

Meanwhile, Nikki began to to undress. After undressing, she started to suck and lick Ana's toes.

"I've never had anyone suck my toes before." Ana said. "It feels so good!"

Nikki continued to suck and lick Ana's toes. At the same time, Julia continued to lick and kiss Ana's neck.

Ana never felt so pleasured before. She moaned and purred with ecstasy as Julia and Nikki kissed and licked Ana's body.

Julia started kissing and licking Ana's breasts and Nikki started to kiss and lick Ana's inner thighs.

Ana continued to moan but it was definitely much louder.

Julia looked up and saw that Nikki had reached Ana's pussy. Julia smiled as she went back to sucking Ana's nipples.

Nikki teased the outside of Ana's pussy with her tongue. She worked towards Ana's clit and teased the button gently. Ana shuddered.

grover10
grover10
78 Followers
12