The Five Forms of Kimber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The great demon finally caught on. "No! Stop her!" he ordered. Kimber thrust her arms down. The sacrifices followed suit, falling much faster than they should have from that height. The points of the pikes that had been each girl's savage death impacted into the stones, breaking each one into several pieces. "Noooo!" the demon roared, as the tear that had admitted him to the castle began to waiver, and a strong wind started blowing into it.

Jonath could hear the wind, felt it against his skin and through his hair, but it applied no force against his body. He got up off his knees and stood his ground with no effort at all. Kimber was similarly unaffected, only her hair and clothing were caught by the wind, and it looked both dramatic and beautiful. The demons, however, were entirely affected by the wind. The she-bat demons were sucked in, leaving behind the guards they had castrated, all of whom were already dead or close to it due to blood loss. The corpse of the tentacle creature that had brutalized Kimber, missing both its head and its tentacles, was sucked in next.

The other tentacle creature was hanging on with its tentacles to both a stone pillar and to the Duchess, whose body hung limp in the spiny tentacles. She had clearly succumbed to pleasure at some point despite her putting up more of a fight. Another metal fan, summoned by Kimber, flew through the air and sliced the tentacles off the demon. The Duchess fell to the floor as the demon was pulled into the closing tear.

Only the great lord remained, at first holding his own against the gale, but finally he too was drawn in with one final howl of "Nooooo!" As he vanished into the void, the tear sealed itself and disappeared.

Jonath stared in amazement, then turned towards Kimber and asked, "Are you alright? That was quite a display."

Kimber sank through the air slowly until she reached the floor in front of him, and said, "The magical energies that saturated this place and allowed the nine-tailed fox to emerge are beginning to disperse." Then she closed her eyes and tilted her head forward, as if concentrating on something. When she reopened them, they had ceased glowing, revealing them to be brown with golden flecks. She grinned widely and spoke again, but no longer with an echo. "So if you want to fuck me like this we need to do it now."

Jonath immediately realized that his cock was still swinging free, having been exposed by the she-bat demon, and was currently very erect. Although given their history together, Kimber didn't need to see that to know that he certainly would like to become intimate with her newest incarnation. He returned the smile and said, "Perhaps we should find a bed, then."

"Yes, good idea," Kimber replied. She took hold of Jonath's hard cock and he felt the floor fall away as she levitated both of them. They moved through the air towards the wall, but passed right through it, and continued on through several more of the castle's walls until they reached an opulent bedroom that could only have belonged to the Duke and Duchess themselves. Still hovering above the floor, Kimber made a motion with her free hand and Jonath's armor and clothing passed through his body and crashed on the floor below. He looked down and noticed that the damage to it had been magically repaired as well. She motioned again and her own clothing fell away and drifted to the floor.

Jonath reached his hand behind her head and pulled it to his own, their lips meeting in a fierce kiss. His hand moved up the back of her head to her fox ears, and began stroking and fondling them, while his other hand moved to her breasts to do the same. She guided his hard cock into her dripping pussy and they started thrusting against each other, plunging his rod in and out of her fuck tunnel while they moaned into each other's mouths. Kimber broke the kiss as her head went back, her back arching in pleasure. Jonath leaned in and set his mouth to work on her breasts, licking and sucking them while squeezing them gently with both hands.

As he teased her nipple between his lips, his hands ventured around to her back, and then down to her large set of tails. He stroked his hands along their soft and fluffy lengths, moving them from tail to tail, trying to pet all nine of them in turn. Kimber squealed in delight. He pulled his dick out of her and moved around behind her, both of them still floating in the air, over the large, plush bed now. Kimber pulled her legs forward to expose her pussy towards her rear, and Jonath grabbed her hips and plunged his manhood back into it, pushing deep and hard. The furry mass of tails moved against his chest now, he couldn't even see Kimber beneath them, though her could hear her moaning just fine. As he thrust over and over into her, he pushed his face into them and felt them stroke against it. He groaned long and loud as he came and unleashed his seed into the depths of her cunt. This put Kimber over the edge as well, and she screamed out her own orgasm as her muscles squeezed against his cock.

Jonath pulled free of Kimber and contemplated his next move. He was still hard and didn't want to change positions again. He pressed his member to her tight asshole. "Yes! Yes, do it!" Kimber urged. He pushed hard into her rear passage as they moaned together, and then began ramming her hard. He leaned in close against her back, trapping a few tails between them while the others splayed to the sides, surrounding his body with orange fur. He reached forward and grabbed her hair, then gently pulled it back, forcing her head up. He reached with his other hand and ran his fingers over her ears. "Ohhhhhh, fuck me, all of me! All that I am is yours!" Kimber said as her fingers went to her clitoris and rubbed it furiously.

Her moans reached a crescendo as she came again, and as her ass tightened around Jonath's cock, so did he. Finally satisfied, he pulled himself around to Kimber's front side again and resumed kissing her, with one hand on her ears and the other buried in the midst of her tails. Their bodies, tight against each other, slowly sank down, coming to rest on the plush bed with Jonath underneath Kimber. With a quick flash of light, her fox features vanished and she was again fully human, and still quite naked, since in her hurry earlier she hadn't bothered getting dressed again. She moaned softly as they continued to kiss, then nestled her head against Jonath's shoulder.

"In the morning, let's find a cart and get some horses from the castle stables," Kimber began. "Then we raid the Duke's treasury, his pantry, his wine stores, and his library, including the book that got left behind in the great hall. I know a place where such dark knowledge will be kept safe. We'll quickly retrieve our things from that tree and be away from this place."

"That sounds like an excellent idea," Jonath replied. "So do you have any more mad quests for us to pursue that will end in disaster?" he asked teasingly.

"I'm sure something will turn up," she said with a smile.

THE END

- - -

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

12