Ellen Journals 01. The 5 Sketches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, Mike is stroking his cock, and it's hard as steel from the sight of you." She whimpered and further spread her knees on the carpet, silently begging me to attend to her swollen parts Do you want to see him stroke his cock for you?" She nodded without hesitation and I motioned Mike to stand in front of her, still on hands and knees. He stood, a foot away, and slowly stroked his cock while she licked her lips. I took off my trousers and underwear and stood next to Mike, and we both stroked our cocks inches from her face. "Lick me." I ordered and she took the swollen head of my member in her mouth, running her tongue all over the head. I withdrew.

"Lick Mike." And without hesitation, which surprised me, she offered the same service, taking the head of his cock in her mouth and massaging it with her tongue. After a space I lay flat on the floor next to my kneeling wife.

"Sit on my cock, dear. I want to fuck you," I ordered and she was over me in a trice, reaching around to grab my penis and inserted it with a slurp into her wet and warm pussy. Resuming her trance, I let her pound away at her own, frantic pace.

"Mike, I want you to get some lubrication and put it on your cock." He ran to the cupboard and brought out some olive oil which I saw him pour over his erect penis, spilling most to the carpet below. "You know what to do." I said, and he moved behind my wife, maneuvering into position.

When he was ready, he had to grab her hips to slow her down. My dear Ellen knew what was coming and she lay flat upon me, sticking her bottom out as far as it would go. With a gasp from Ellen I felt Mike enter her as our members now stuck parallel into her warm bottom. We stayed mostly still and let Ellen do the work, one cock in her pussy and another in her asshole. She cried out and spasmed again and again and I could not maintain my passion, spending violently right after her climax, and soon Mike spent himself in Ellen's hot rectum, collapsing over her back.

The three of us lay there for a minute, panting, then first Mike withdrew from Ellen's asshole, then she from my penis in her wet pussy. "Stay there." I asked her, and stood up. "Stay just like that, honey. Don't move."

I stepped behind her and stood with Mike, looking at her spread bottom festooned with white strands and gobs of our sperm. I looked at Mike and nodded. He knew what to do. It was the fifth and last sketch.

When he was finished we all dressed silently. I kept an eye on Ellen for signs of regret or sadness and noted nothing, just a quiet and calm aspect. Mike would not let us see the drawings. He packaged them up and put them in a box for us. We have still not opened that box, but I know we will soon. We said our goodbyes, with no bad feelings and pretty much behaved as if nothing strange had happened. On the drive home Ellen cuddled up against me and smiled, and right before I turned the corner for home she whispered, "Thank you."

We didn't talk about it for almost a year. I didn't know what the future would bring, but I have no regrets about that night.

12