The Flayed One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down opposite Michelle, feeling warm semen leaking form me. I prayed it would not show through my tight trousers. Michelle was glum and silent as she had been the past few days. No longer did she prattle on about Derek, no longer did she speak much at all. She was dressed ridiculously now. Before she had always dressed professionally, a smart blouse and jacket, long skirt, that sort of thing. But since her nights with Derek she dressed sluttier and sluttier. Today she wore a tube top and a skirt so short her laced knickers were clearly visible. Combined with her fishnets it's a wonder strangers did not offer her money on the street. Her face was filled with cosmetics, yet it did not hide the dark circles under her eyes. I decided to confront her at last, "Okay 'chelle', what's the matter? Something is clearly wrong."

Michelle looked up at me with red rimmed eyes, then burst into tears.

It was so unexpected I could only gawp for a moment. Aware that other colleagues were peering at us over their monitors I swiftly took Michelle by the arm and led her outside to the smoking area. I spent a few moments trying to soothe her, pressing a hot cup of coffee into her hand. Once she took a few sips she seemed to recover slightly. She gazed at me miserably, her face streaked with running mascara, "Oh Juli, I'm a walking cumdumpster."

I frowned, "You'll have to explain that."

"That bitch of a witch." She hissed, "She tricked me. There is no love between me and Derek, no true relationship. All we ever did is fuck, like I'm his personal whore. I should have known when she sneered at me, when she tried to tell me that the core of love is lust. That potion of hers, it just made us randy for eachother. Worse, it's made me obsessed. I can't stop thinking about his cock, I can't stand not having him in me. Derek though, he refuses to see me, said he didn't like what we were becoming. I haven't seen him for three nights now, he won't answer my calls. I want him to make me his slut so badly. Oh Juli I can't stand it, I just want to go back to normal."

I hadn't told Michelle I went to see Kilili myself, but thinking of my own experiences with one of her products I was inclined to believe her. Refraining from revealing my own visit, I said as such and asked why she had not sought Kilili for some kind of reversal. She wailed despairingly, "I tried! Everytime I go to that fucking bookshop the closed sign is displayed and the doors are locked. I'm not sure if it is even open anymore."

I considered, "Then I'll go, and break the door down if need be. Come on, I'll ask the boss to let me take you home. A good night's rest will help."

******

I stood outside the bookstore, an old structure with timber framing, painted black. Gold lettering made up the sign 'Babel Books' with a studious owl illustrated beside it. I had never really taken in the building before. I had lived in the town for years, how long had this bookstore been here? The paintwork looked fairly fresh. If it is new what had been here before? Surely I would have heard of a character like Kilili before if she had been here long. Still, that did not really matter right now.

Sure enough a sign saying closed hung on the door. In fairness I went after work and it had just gone five, so it could technically be seen as after hours. Determined to help my friend though I rapped the door loudly. Receiving no answer, I did it several times, to no avail.

Annoyed, I risked trying the handle. There was as soft click and, to my surprise, the door opened. Sheepishly, I stepped in, calling out.

Receiving no answer, I quietly closed the door behind me and looked about. As before books were lined everywhere. There was not a sign of the store owner however. I started when I made out a thumping noise upstairs, occurring at regular intervals. Steeling myself, determine to find a cure for whatever poison she had given Michelle I opened the door at the far end and took the stairs to the rooms above.

The stairs led to a hallway with dim lighting. The sound was louder up here, accompanied by slapping sounds and the occasional gasps. My loins twitched as I began to realise what it was. Still I made my way down. The wall was lined with artwork, some I recognised. Madonna, by Munch. Olympia, by Manet. Odalisque, by Tanoux. There were others that were familiar but I did not recognise. They were not prints but actual paintings. Recreations perhaps? I continued on until I reached the source of the noise.

The door was ajar. Candlelight spewed from the gap along with the scent of incense. I peeked inside and felt my legs tremble with embarrassment and want.

Kilili was on all fours, upon her large bed, being taken doggy style by a man. As before I found myself strangely transfixed by the sight of her. As her breasts swung and the bed rocked loudly with every entry into her vulva. I was both envious of her for managing to get the relief I so craved and envious of the man for delighting in such a strangely beautiful creature. I heard Kilili moan, then speak abruptly, "Wait. Wait!" Confused, the man ceased. Kilili looked over her shoulder straight at me, "This is a holy room Julia. If you want to come in remove your clothing first."

I amazed myself with my own obedience. I slipped out of my garments, feeling lewd and liberated., then stepped in. I was awed by the bedroom. There was what I could only describe as a shrine on one side, a black marble pedestal with all sorts of trinkets upon it. The centre of attention was a clay plaque, depicting a winged naked woman standing upon two lions, owls to either side of her. Several scented candles burned there along with incense around it. Hanging from one corner of the pedestal was my pink thong, exchanged for the statue of Marsyas. "You still have my underwear?"

"Of course, it represents the price you paid to be with Marsyas." I turned to see Kilili striding toward me, the man on the bed looking impatient. I looked over Kilili's naked frame with admiration. My ass is my best feature, it is what draws the men. As such I learned to exploit that part of me when dressing for nights out. I could only dream of having the voluptuous figure that Kilili enjoyed, a figure that drives men mad. She surprised me by crushing her body against mine and kissing me passionately. A wonderful feeling flushed through me, making me light-headed. When she broke away she gazed at me with her green eyes, "Now get on the altar."

Somehow I knew she meant the bed. Seeing the man with his erect cock waiting there I found myself obliging. A painting of a woman enwrapped by a snake hung over it, I registered this briefly before crawling on, the black and scarlet sheets soft beneath my touch. Kilili seated herself in a chair nearby, picking up and sipping a nearby glass filled with a white fluid. I dared not ask what it was. Michelle. I was there for Michelle. "What have you done to Michelle?"

She ignored me, looking at the man, "Wreck her womb." She commanded. I gasped when I felt him slide into my rectum. "I said her womb." Kilili ordered, her sensuous voice brooking no disobedience. I felt him leave me, only to take me up the ass again. My knees went weak from the feeling of him delving into me. Kilili laughed, "One more try." Sure enough the same thing happened. The man laughed as well now, giving up he began to pound into me. Kilili sipped from her glass again and leaned forwards, "You have progressed wonderfully Julia, I am envious."

"What's happening to me?" Michelle was forgotten now, "Why can't he do me there?"

Kilili shrugged, "Because that entry belongs to your lover Marsyas of course. I am so glad I could unite you both again."

"Again?" I moaned as I felt the man step up his tempo.

"Keep up the devotions Julia, I promise you will not regret it. I know it is hard, but you will experience such wonders as a result."

Before I could reply I felt warm seed flood my rectum. I shuddered as he pulled out of me, I fell to the bed, still facing Kilili, "This is unbearable."

"Yet wonderful. Agony and ecstasy as one. Few sensations can compare." Kilili rose and stood over me, the man left the room to dress and leave. "You did not give me your underwear for that statue Julia, you gave me your dignity. The more you follow through with your reaching for Marsyas, the more shameless you become. The more you eliminate your ego the closer to you he shall be."

I forced myself to sit up, I looked at her in stupor, "What are you?"

"Now that," Kilili sat beside me and kissed my cheek, filling me with warmth, "Is something you are not ready for. I would love to spend the night dallying with you, telling you of the things I have done and will do, but I have several more 'devotees' lined up tonight and I am thirsty."

I was powerless for her. I found myself getting change outside the 'holy' room and walking back home. Once I got in I looked at the statue, the sight setting me alight again. Somewhere along the line I found myself longing for the grotesque and his monstrous member. I recalled Kilili's shrine and suddenly found my bedside cabinet less than worthy of him. That would have to change. I recalled reading about the crusades once, how pilgrims made certain vows to show their dedication. A perverse idea came to me as I thought of Kilili's words.

I stripped myself down to my thong. I lit candles and incense. I meditated on Marsyas and uttered the devotion. I smiled when I thought I could hear the distant sound of panpipes. His presence was with me, I was sure. I stood, pulled my thong down and cast it away. I made my vow, "To show my love for you, Marsyas, I promise never to use underwear again, that my holes shall always be ready for you when you want me. Truly, truly, truly." It sounded ridiculous, yet I sensed approval somewhere, thought the sound of panpipes grew more clear for just a moment. I only wished I could promise never to wear anything, but reality kept me in check there.

I smiled and kissed the statue, both his face and his cock. I was still painfully horny yet I felt better now, sensed I was attaining something. I went to bed and hoped the strange satyr would visit once more.

The Dancer:

Michelle did not come to work the next week. As her absence went by people grew more and more concerned. As her closest friend they asked me to check on her. I grudgingly did so, but she did not answer her door, the lights out as if no one was in. I was in a poor mood still. If my boss was not doing me each day I am sure I would have been fired by then. I had asked Marsyas for help with Michelle, speaking to the figurine as though it were alive. I received no answer, that combined with the lack of visitations in my dreams frustrated me. I screamed at it and covered it, determined to have nothing more to do with the strange rituals I had been performing. But soon enough my body would draw me to him again, my loins no longer responding to my fingers when I finally aimed to relieve myself.

Eventually the boss called everyone together and announced that Michelle had sent him a letter of resignation, that she was moving to be with her family. That seemed to allay everyone's fears but I was far from convinced.

That night I tried Michelle's home again, and as before no one answered. Despondent and angry that I cannot escape my addiction to Marsyas, I went on a walk rather than return home. No doubt subconsciously led by my throbbing vulva, my feet took me to the seedier part of town. Whores walked here and there, trying to hook passersby, thankfully ignoring me. I stopped short when I saw who I thought to be Michelle entering a strip club, wearing nothing beyond her lingerie. No sooner had I seen her than she entered and was gone from sight.

Swiftly I went there, the doorman giving me a strange look as I paid for entry. I entered a suffocating room filled with a mixture of men. Some lonely, some rich, some celebrating. All of them horny. A woman danced around a pole to some mundane pop music, dressed in a gold bikini. All eyes were on her if not the bar. I ignored both and sought for Michelle, I made out the door to the backstage and approached the bouncer guarding it.

"Pass please." He grunted.

I bit my lip, "I don't work here. Did a woman just enter, I know her by the name Michelle." The bouncer said nothing, just looked at me grimly, "Please, I'm a friend of hers. It's important."

He just stared at me a moment more. A silent contest of wills took place until his gaze broke from mine, "Ten minutes, tops." He said opening the door. "I don't know what's wrong with that crazy bitch, were she not so popular she would have been kicked out long ago."

Giving my thanks I scuttled in, the door closing behind me. I walked down the corridor and entered a changing room where several girls chatted and tried various scanty costumes. One who was in between bras looked at me, "You new here?"

I shook my head, "Michelle, is she here?"

She tutted, "Further down love. She's on next, wish I knew her secret."

I continued on until I managed to find my way behind the curtains. Sure enough Michelle was there, getting ready, dressed in lingerie that hid little. Her eyes widened when she saw me, "What are you doing here Juli?"

"Looking for you. You are a stripper now?"

She clutched her hands, suppressing a sob, "No, I'm a prostitute. I dance to make up funds. It's the only relief I have Juli. If I close my eyes and think hard enough I can pretend the client is Derek. I can't help myself, all I can see when I close my eyes is his cock waiting to be in me. Worst of all are the whispers I sometimes hear."

I suddenly regretted not doing more for her, I should not have let Kilili distract me so. "Whispers?"

"Yes." She drew closer, conspiratorial, "They say I'm an excellent jizz-toilet. That I must continue on my path. That even greater things await me. I hate myself, when they call me such names and promise me such things I feel a horrible excitement. I can't bear it." She looked at me hopefully, "Did you see the witch?"

Guilt wracked me, "She was not in."

Michelle sniffed, "Then I am lost. Thank you Juli, you're the only friend I have." She leaned forwards to embrace me, then paused, "Oh god, you're one of them."

Taken aback, I reached for her, "There, there, we'll find a way."

She shrieked and pushed me away, "Don't touch me. You are one of them, I see it now. You all conspired to make me this way. Stay away from me, stay away!" With that she ran from the building. I never saw her again after that.

The bouncer called after her, then came at me, "What did you do bitch! She is meant to be on next."

I barely heard him over the sound of pan pipes that began playing. The dismay I felt at Michelle's plight was washed away with the joyous music. I suddenly wanted to dance. I realised what I was to do. "Well." I said, pulling my clothes off, "I guess you will have to make do with me."

"Woah now, we may not be the classiest joint but you can't just..." I walked to the stage, "Wait, at least choose a costume. You can't go on naked straight off!"

That was precisely what I did. Lecherous cheers greeted me as I strode to the pole, the music only I could hear suffusing me. I looked into the crowd and fancied I could see an ethereal shadow walking amongst them. I smiled, Marsyas was with me, luring me. I ignored the tune coming from the speakers and danced to Marsyas' tune. I threw myself around the pole with ease. I imagined it was his manhood. That I was using my body to tease it, caress it, bring it to erection that it may pierce me. I danced to the tune, led by the demand of my aching vulva.

All too soon the music ended. Recalling nothing of what I had been doing, I returned from my trance to see the crowd watching me reverently. Silence ensued for a heartbeat before they broke into raucous applause. My body was covered in sweat, my thighs slick with my juices, I had to spend a moment to catch my breath before bowing and retreating back behind the curtains.

The bouncer came again, accompanied by a short, portly man who gabbled at me excitedly, "Missy, I don't know who you are but if you want a job here you have it."

I grinned. Making a living, dancing naked to Marsyas' tune each night? How could I refuse?

The Bacchant:

If my great grandfather the emperor could only see me now.

Naked for all to see, I placed the corona upon the statue of Marsyas. With this statement made against him and his favoured god Apollo, the revelries upon the Forum began. I seated myself beneath the statue of my love and watched it all unfold.

Wine and music flowed aplenty, as did semen. I watched my friend take men in either side of her, I watched one of the musicians continue playing even as a woman wrapped her lips around his cock. Sure enough they came to me also and I obliged, I sucked and slobbered over their cocks like a common diabolares before offering my backside to them. As ever some unseen force guided their phalluses into my rectum, depriving me of any release. Is that Kilili being threshed on the banquet table? I smiled when I saw it was so. It was to her I came when seeking some means of spiting my great grandfather. Her answer had been so obvious I wondered why I had not thought of it. Seek guidance from the one who opposed the emperor's favoured god. So I did, coming to this statue daily to ask for aid.

I followed Kilili's difficult instructions, it had been torture to not lay with a man in the usual manner, giving myself relief from my wants. During my most desperate nights I began whoring myself beside the statue, who did not want to do one of the august family? It was then I realised they could not cool the heat in my loins, in time I no longer wanted them to. My womb is for Marsyas alone to ruin. Tonight, with me pinned to his phallus, I shall enter the realm of the gods and challenge Apollo's stifling order.

Some of the public see us and flee in horror. Bacchanalia's are now illegal thanks to my great grandfather, soon the guards will come. Time is of the essence.

Eventually I am free from pleasuring men, they wander off to continue the festivities elsewhere on the Forum. I lean against Marsyas' statue and watch, hearing panpipes and sensing a great presence approaching. I watch as the thick smoke of incense begins to coalesce into a form, recognising my horned love, I approach gleefully.

People gasp in fear as they see the smoky figure lift me up as though I weighed no more than a feather. I feel the grip of his hands on my thighs as I had done in so many nightmares. I titter in excitement as I feel the tip of his great phallus begin to press against my wet and eager labia. At last! I have wanted this for so long. He will wear my like his skin, skewering me and taking me to his realm, letting me lose myself to the ecstasy of it. I feel him press against me harder, yes, that's it! Do it!

Screams resound. Guards march in and begin suppressing the revellers. The force holding me disperses and I fall unceremoniously to the ground. No! I was so close. I am his. I am meant to be his. I screech at them and they force me down and bind me. As they drag me away I wail pitifully toward the statue, begging Marsyas to return and impale me.

******

To the confusion of everyone, I handed in my letter of resignation and left without notice. Thinking it was related to him, my boss dared not challenge me. I instead danced each night and, yes, even whored myself. I sensed Marsyas approved of my shamelessness and I began to welcome the taste of a man's phallus before it entered my ass. I saw it as preparation, getting my ready for the brutal fucking Marsyas would give me.

All I can say about such a life is, I only wish I had let go of my dignity before! I was amazed at the money I made from dancing alone. Far more than I had ever earned behind a desk. Michelle never returned nor did I continue seeking her. I sensed we were both on our own paths now, albeit toward a similar destination. Each night without fail the music would come, Marsyas would be with me, sending me into my trance and leaving me wet with longing.