The Flea Market Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers

Following the path set for by his wife, Ted kissed his way down Georgette's body, relishing in her inviting, soft, and velvety skin. As did his wife, Ted started at Georgette's neck and leisurely traced a line along her jaw from ear to ear. Playfully flicking her earlobe, Ted gradually proceeded down her neck, placing delicate smooches on her skin as he trekked downward. He stopped at her collar bone and drew a thin line along it with his tongue, taking time to tickle that little gap between them. He kissed her shoulder, kissed a line across her upper chest, and then into her cleavage.

He affectionately kissed each breast, paying special attention to the cleavage between them. He then ran his tongue over the smooth and warm skin, tracing the curves of Georgette's breasts. His tongue orbited each areola, creating concentric circles and ending at each nipple. He placed the nipples in his mouth and gently sucked and flipped the buds with his tongue.

Ted placed three quick pecks between her breasts then slowly and lightly ran his tongue down Georgette's stomach. "Ohhh poo," Georgette pouted as Ted moved on. He stopped at her navel. Ted loved her bellybutton and spent a few moments traversing around its cuteness. Georgette, being very ticklish, giggled "HEY!" and grabbed Ted's head. He smiled and continued his journey down Georgette's body.

Ted could sense Georgette's body tense in anticipation as he approached her shaved womanhood. His kissed become closer together, delaying his arrival to her very sensitive button. Georgette tried to push his head onto her mons. Ted resisted. "GRRR" she growled pushing harder. Ted acquiesced, sort of and repositioned himself between her legs. He gently lifted Georgette's legs onto his shoulders and started to gently kiss down the inside of her thigh.

He heard the swift intake of air as he kissed, nibbled, and licked his way down Georgette's thigh to her knee, then calf and ending at her ankles. Ted he kissed her instep and then placed a gentle kiss on each of his bride's toes. Switching to the other foot he again quickly kissed Georgette's toes, then her instep. Moving to her ankle, he passed back up his lifemate's calf, knee, and thigh.

Having thought Georgette has "suffered" enough, he spread Georgette's legs a little further and lovingly kissed her very wet quim. For the next few seconds he did nothing except lightly blow on her lips. The coolness sent shivers through her womanhood. Georgette inhaled, crushing the pillow against her erect nipples.

Ted raised Georgette up slightly and slipped a sofa cushion under her hips. He smiled as he ran his tongue up her moist lips, from the bottom to top, stopping a hair's width from her clit. Once again he gently blew across her lips causing Georgette to almost squeeze the stuffing out of the pillow. Ted spread Georgette's lips and slowly inserted his tongue into her musk. He then slowly ran his tongue up her lips and ended by flicking Georgette's clit.

"Ooo!" Georgette inhaled as her hips jumped slightly. Ted started to draw small and leisurely circles over Georgette's clit. "Oh yes," Georgette whispered encouragingly. Ted ran his tongue back down Georgette's sex, savoring her earthy taste and aroma. He flattened his tongue and lapped at her lips. The sexual energy increased within her. She expelled the pillow and grabbed her breasts, pinching the nipples hard. Ted licked her savory moistness, running his tongue the length of Georgette's opening several times. Up and down, he ran his very talented tongue, paying extra attention to her clitoris, giving it a small kiss with each passing. When he reached the bottom, he would stick his tongue into her opening.

Ted stopped and left his wife. "HEY! You get back here right now damn it!" Georgette protested.

"I have one more surprise. But, you have to close your eyes first," Ted commanded.

"Another surprise? OK. But, please hurry. That erection you are sporting is very inviting and I need relief terribly." Ted went to the place where he hid the new toy and vibrator. Retrieving them he returned to his wife. Kneeling beside Georgette he began to rub the toy against her clit.

"Oh! Wow!" Georgette exclaimed as Ted used the toy to message her love button. "OH MY!" she cried out as Ted inserting and then removing the toy. Georgette became more energized the more he moved the toy in and out. Moans, grunts, and gasps escaped Georgette as Ted continued to fuck his wife with her toy.

Ted was in complete control and planned to make his wife squirm much more. He turned on the vibrator. Inserting the large end of the toy, he placed the vibrator onto the toy's exposed end. Georgette hands found her nipples and once again pinched them hard.

"Oh My!" Georgette gasped as the vibration traversed through the toy into her very excited womanhood. The toy filled her and the vibration radiated throughout her. . "OH YES!" was Georgette's response, louder than before. Ted took his cue and sped up the vibrator. Georgette's hand left her nipples and clasped the blanket tightly. Ted could tell that she was nearing climax as her body became tenser and her sound became more primal.

Finally Georgette screamed as she came. Her orgasm lasted for some time. Her body was tense, her hips were in the air, and pussy was clenched tightly around the toy. Georgette whole body shook intensely with pleasure as her orgasm peaked. She finally collapsed into a quivering mass of very satisfied flesh.

Ted removed the toy and turned off the vibrator. Gently lifting Georgette's hips he removed the pillow and threw it to one side. He encouraged his wife to roll onto all fours. She loved to be entered from behind. And it is not often that Ted got the opportunity to become hard a second time. But when it occured, Georgette usually got the ride of her life. Not one to waste an opportunity, Ted kneeled behind Georgette and slowly pushed his staff fully into his wife's tight and wet pussy.

He slowly pulled back and again thrust his staff slowly and deeply into Georgette. He repeated his action, each time drawing a primordial grunt from his wife. He pulled back and thrust again and again. Georgette did not feel anything but Ted's cock in her, thrusting as deep as it would go. The rush of energy she felt was more than she had ever felt before.

"Oh my! yes! ... Yes! ... YES! ... YESSSSS!" Georgette cried. She experienced a second peak, higher than the first, then a third, and a fourth, and then she lost count. Each peak sent her voice higher in pitch, the grunts more primitive, more basic. She had never in her life had such an orgasm or orgasms. It was blinding, all consuming. The powerful waves were all she could feel. Even, Ted's thrusts were lost in the torrent of lustful energy coursing through her body.

Ted continued to drive deep into Georgette, making slapping sounds as their bodies met. Georgette was chewing on a blanked and sweat poured off their bodies. It had been a very long time since they made love with such vigor. In and out Ted plunged; each stroke ending deep in his wife. At long last, Ted felt that wonderful pressure building in his. With one last lunge he erupted deep in Georgette.

Shaking, sweating, and breathing very heavily, the lovers collapsed. Ted exited Georgette, only to roll her on her back. He lay on his side and reentered Georgette. Somehow he found a blanket and pulled it over them. Georgette turned her head, and looked lovingly into Ted eyes, caressed his face and whispered "Can we go to the flea market tomorrow?"

Smiling, Ted replied "Sure, whatever you want."

"Ted. I love you," Georgette whispered as the forever entwined wife and husband drifted off to sleep.

mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers
12