The Fleeing Fucktoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers

"Do you have business with the resistance?" said the voice.

Simon and I traded affirmative glances.

"Yes," Simon continued, "we do. We're runaway slaves. I'm Simon Fishback, and Slim Tim is in here with me."

"Roger that. The upper-aft vehicle bay is coming open. Proceed calmly in and shut off your engines. If you try anything suspicious, you will be met with force."

"Fair enough. Take us in, Tim."

A pair of doors opened in the back of the submarine, and light poured out, clearly signaling a landing zone. With shaking hands, I brought us down and in, very carefully reducing the throttle all the while. Once were in the bay, squinting against the sudden white light, I reversed the engines for a split second, then shut them down. The next moment, we landed on the bay floor with a disconcerting thunk. Behind us, huge motors whirred, and the doors swung shut. The boom of an air pump echoed through the flooded chamber, and the water level started to go down.

"We're here," I breathed, as the water level drifted down around us. "I can't believe it. We're here."

"Let's go meet the natives," said Simon, opening the hatch. "Are you excited?"

I was silent. Simon placed his hand gently on mine.

"Don't be nervous," he calmed. "I've got your back."

"Thanks, Simon."

Intrepidly, he flipped open the hatch and extricated himself from the watercraft, followed by me.

No sooner than my feet hit the ground, four tough-looking figures in armor came tromping into the room, their body armor clanking with plastic hollowness. They pointed submachine guns at us.

"Hands up, slowly," commanded one of them.

"Do as they say," said Simon, putting his hands up.

"But Simon," I protested, even as I did the same, "I just realized: what if this is a trap?"

"Nothing we can do about it now."

Simon's voice had remained rock-solid as he said this, but I could tell he was feeling a pang of panic.

"We're not a decoy," said one of the soldiers. "This is not an arrest. This is a security measure. If you people were sleeper agents, you wouldn't be the first."

"I understand," said Simon.

"Yeah," I added. "You can't be too careful... I guess."

"Come with us," said the soldier.

Two of the soldiers got behind us, and the leading two led us through an airlock into a lavishly tall and well-lit hallway. Some distance into this corridor, they let their guns down, all at once.

"Alright, that's good," said the leader. "Welcome to the resistance."

"What?" I sputtered. "You trust us now?"

"There were scanners in the entryway back there," explained the soldier, "and we have technicians searching your vehicle as we speak."

"Wow."

"Now, we're going to take you to some private quarters. You can spend the rest of the day there if you like, or you can explore the sub. We'll have certificates of citizenship waiting for you first thing next morning."

"I admire your efficiency," said Simon.

"We've done this a lot before," said the soldier. "And, from one former slave to another, I admire your courage in escaping."

"Thanks."

"In fact, your quarters are right here. If you need anything, just go to the help desk. There are enough people around that you can ask directions and they'll point you there."

"Thanks again," said Simon.

"Wait," I arrested, "there's an entire help desk just for a submarine?"

"This is a huge submarine," said the soldier, walking away. "I don't know if you noticed this on your approach, but she has five decks."

I whistled, then followed Simon into the room.

Inside, the room was small- perhaps only fifteen by ten feet- but furnished adequately. Two bunks hung on the far wall, and a writing desk with a stable-looking chair filled up the rest of the room. As Simon maneuvered past this, I got an idea.

"Hey, Simon," I breathed, grinning playfully, "I think you've got a promise to fulfill now."

Simon stopped for a moment, then realized what I was referring to. A look spread over his face that mirrored mine.

"Take off your shirt," he ordered.

With a little purr, I locked the door behind me and curled my hands around the bottom of my shirt and slowly pulled it up, revealing my athletic physique one inch at a time. Once I had it over my shoulders, I tossed it away with a dramatic flourish.

"Now come over here," said Simon.

Sultrily, I padded over to him, then fell into his firm grip. Gently, he turned me around and sat me down on the lower bunk. With that same confident care, he pried my legs apart, then worked my pants down past my knees.

Very slowly, he brought up his right hand and took my cock between his thumb and forefinger, swinging it up and down for a few seconds, watching it harden.

"What do you say?" he asked, bringing up his mouth.

"Go for it," I moaned.

I closed my eyes, and, the next moment, he took me into his mouth, enveloping my hardening manhood in his warm, wet mouth, his lips sealing tightly against my soft skin.

I let out a staggering sigh as I felt his suction pulling on my masculinity. My eyes rolled back, and I nearly fell backward, bracing myself with my hands. My jaw fell slack and my breathing came in uneven gasps.

Down below, Simon continued enthusiastically, his lips rolling up and down my shaft at just the right speed. Every muscle in my body tightened.

"Oh... S-Simon..." I huffed. "Here it comes!"

Simon took a quick breath through his nose, then sucked harder with his mouth, sending me over the edge. All at once, my cock went from feeling stiff to brittle as my balls tightened and throbbed, then I felt something surging down my shaft.

For a few moments, I lost feeling, then I opened my eyes to see Simon wipe his mouth and smile at me.

"Did you like that?" Simon panted.

"Y-yes," I shivered. "Oh, Simon, that was wonderful."

Simon stood up, pride written all over his face.

"Now take off your pants," I told him. "It's your turn."

"What?"

"Oh, don't tell me you weren't hoping I'd say that."

Simon hesitated a moment, then started to slither down his pants.

"Wait," he said, "I've got an idea. Stand up."

I stood up off the bed, and, the minute I was on my feet, he put his hands on my shoulder and pushed me down onto my knees. Then, with speed I had never seen outside of the fighting ring, he pulled off his pants and wheeled around behind me. The next moment, I felt thin cloth of his pants tightening around my wrists.

"Ooh," I cooed. "Do you like bondage?"

"I never used to..."

Simon got in front of me again and grabbed my chin, pulling me up to face him.

"Yeah," he finished. "I do now."

His hand went down to his cock, and I watched every squeeze and stroke as he slowly coaxed it to stiffness.

"Are you ready for this?" he teased.

"Oh, yes."

"Alright. You don't have to swallow if you don't want to."

With only that, he wrapped a hand around the back of my head, ruffling my hair, and pulled me onto him.

I felt him enter me, and, suddenly, he seemed to be everywhere at once. Unable to bring my arms up, I took a deep breath through my nose and gave his cock one good suck. His fingers twitched, and I could sense a little pulse go coursing through him.

Emboldened, I kept up the suction, letting him push me up and down on his shaft as he saw fit, his hand getting less and less steady.

For a fraction of a minute, I kept him hot and firm, sucking as hard as I dared. Then, once I could sense him regaining his composure, I upped the pressure, giving him long, hard gulps. With each one, I felt him bend over and grunt through gritted teeth.

For almost five seconds, he teetered on the edge, then, at last, I pulled him over. I felt him tighten up all at once, then something sticky filled my mouth from the inside, flooding into me in waves. For just a moment, I wanted to spit it out, then I relaxed and swallowed.

I spent one more moment latched around his slowly shrinking cock, then finally disengaged and looked up at him.

"That was amazing," he gasped. "But you know you didn't have to swallow, right?"

"Yeah," I giggled, "I know."

"Aw, Tim..."

He leaned down and puckered his lips.

"Wait!"

He stopped.

"Let's postpone the kiss until we brush our teeth."

"Hm. Good call. Let's get you untied."

"No need to hurry," I assured.

He looked back at my playfully, and I returned him with an easygoing smirk.

For a couple of seconds, he stood there, admiring my bound form, before finally reaching forward and untying his pants from around my wrists.

"Come on," he said, helping me up, "let's go find a bathroom."

"What? You want more?"

"No, to find some mouthwash."

"Oh... of course."

"Why you little... You're still horny, aren't you?"

I nodded shyly.

"Well, maybe I'll be up for some more fun tonight. But for now, I'm all spent."

"Okay."

Still bathed in afterglow, I followed him out of our room and into the hallways. As we walked, I caught up to him and walked beside him.

"That was fantastic," I marveled.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Not just back there," I clarified. "I mean this whole day. I'm so glad we made it. I'm so glad we decided to get away in the first place. And I'm so glad I kept my promise to you."

"So am I, Tim. So am I."

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers