The Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later she stopped moaning and I saw her face convulse and her body shake. Then her hips were moving aggressively as I worked to keep my tongue on her clit and I pushed into her with the leather toy. I enjoyed her orgasm, holding my tongue to her body as she climaxed.

Just then the sound of the lock turning was quick and an instant later I saw her face go to shock. I didn't turned to see who was at the door.

"What the hell?"

It was Captain Samuel.

Ms. Emily recovered quickly as I now stood up and turned toward the door quickly. The dildo dropped from her butthole to the carpet.

"Ms. Heather what were you thinking?"

As I watched him step toward me I'd fail to feel that my thong tape had released and my skirt was tented by my erection. As he walked forward he was looking at my face but he slowed and looked down. My eyes followed his toward my skirt. I realized that my lustfulness had allowed me to forget my job. I had avoided detection for over a year. The look of a pretty blonde stewardess was now shattered by my lack of judgment. Someone who could fire me was five feet away and the pained look on his face wasn't good.

Ms. Emily couldn't see my tented skirt but was not to be trifled with.

"Captain!"

She pushed up onto her elbows smiling with me between her and the Captain. Her hand had moved to her pussy and she surprised me.

"Just be quiet and get your cock over here Sir."

I immediately ran toward the door but Jason stopped me and pulled me to his chest. I hadn't been this close to him though I had fantasized about an encounter. I started to cry and he released me.

"I am terribly sorry Captain," as I reached the door he had turned and forced it to remain shut. I saw that Ms. Emily was now walking toward the door and me as the Captain turned toward her while holding the door shut.

Jason said with some empathy, "Heather don't run,"

"Ms. Norton, we don't have to let this incident destroy Heather but I'm a bit confused."

Now Ms. Emily, standing near to me saw the front of my skirt, though I had lost the stiffness the bulge was apparent.

She smiled and stammered a quip, "Now that's a surprise. Heather do you want to explain anything?" but I was distraught.

Captain Samuel moved to lean against the door as Ms. Emily came and took me into her arms.

"There's no reason to cry about our lovemaking. The good Captain may need some attention though."

She could see that he was now very stiff and her hand reached to his belt as the three of us converged. Ms. Emily moved to wipe the tears from my face as the Captain finished unzipping his trousers.

"If you can lick pussy so well may be you can do his cock?" Ms. Emily suggested.

I had never been with a man. The thought of fellating someone was just a fantasy but there were certain things I had convinced myself I would do when I became a woman. The timing and conditions were no longer within my control and I looked into her eyes as my tears ceased. Ms. Emily had pushed Jason's trousers to his ankles and with her other hand was pressing me to my knees. My boss's hard cock was inches from my soft mouth and Ms. Emily was directing me forward with a subtle hand on my neck.

"So Captain your Flight Attendant is a beauty with a little something extra. Can you handle her sucking you off?"

I looked up into his face I saw the pure lust and Jason's gentle smile. I turned to Ms. Emily but she pressed me forward and my tongue extended to lick the pre-cum from his swollen helmet. The practice of fellatio had never been something I'd studied but I had seen a sexy video of a provocative blonde on the Internet. I tried to recall what she had done to take control of her man. Jason's penis would be my first and I wanted this to be special.

I used my mouth and tongue without my hands to roll about the super sensitive tip. Slowly I then wrapped my lips about his stiff cock. I felt Ms. Emily grasp my long hair to prevent it from tangling as I played with his nice cock. His erection bounced a bit when I'd withdrawn slightly and then I somehow took the whole length into my mouth. Jason moaned as I took hold about the root and now suckled him, gliding up and down.

"She's better at that then I am Captain," Ms. Emily dropped beside me, "I'm excited by this too."

I looked over to her and sense she wanted to suck Jason as well. I didn't stop though. She moved her hand to cup his balls as I pumped him in and out for a few strokes.

"Please Heather, I want some of that."

I had thought she was a lesbian, but what difference did it make. I continued to lick and suck his beautiful cock. I would tease him by just licking the shaft but then pull him deep into my mouth. I loved sucking his penis.

Jason's moaning continued even when I pulled back and Ms. Emily's hand had hold of him and I smiled up at him. Now she licked his shaft. I wondered whether I would get more of his cock. Ms. Emily enjoyed sucking him but then turned to me.

"You can finish him off. Lesbians aren't partial to the taste of semen. But don't swallow it all Heather. I want some to lube your bottom."

The idea that Jason would want to fuck me was crazy. A blowjob was one thing. Anal penetration was in a different league. Then I saw her moved and take hold of the leather dildo.

"Heather has fucked me and you're about to explode Captain."

I patted his cock helmet on my tongue and Jason did release. It wasn't like in the movies. He shot a small load and filled my tongue. Ms. Emily came back to me.

"Let me have that dear." She took the goo from my extended tongue with her fingers as she directed me to stand while she lifted my skirt hem. A moment later she pulled my pantyhose to my knees.

"Captain, pull her panty aside."

I felt Ms. Emily spread the semen across my hole and then she reached to pick up the leather cock. I had fucked my bottom more than once but with smaller toys. Hers wasn't massive but it was still larger than I had handled. I tense as she rubbed the tip along my perineum.

"I'm not ready for this Ms. Emily," I whimpered softly as she pushed in slightly,

She stopped and came to kiss me. Her tongue felt wonderful.

"You taste of the Captain," at that moment Jason inserted his still hard cock into my bottom and I whined loudly.

Ms. Emily turned and smiled but returned to kissing me, "He's the right size though?"

I tried to concentrate on my two lovers but I was beside myself. I couldn't imagine what was happening. I had lusted after Jason for months but never would I have dreamed that he would be the one. That he would be the man who took my bottom for the first time. He was fucking me slowly and I looked over my shoulder as he bucked back and forth.

Ms. Emily had released the zip of my uniform and my brassiere and she was playing with my breasts.

"These sure feel real Heather." Ms. Emily kissed the tips and caressed my smallish breasts as Jason's dick moved in and out of my bottom.

"Their a perfect size Honey. I like your body. So does your Captain it appears."

I smiled and looked back to him but bit my lip as Jason continued. His hard cock was still doing something wonderful. Never had I dreamed a man as handsome and close to me would be the one to take my cherry.

"He's wonderful Ms. Emily," I felt my orgasm rising as he continued to fucked me.

"Oh my god, how has this happen?" I said as I panted. My orgasm started but I didn't explode. It was more sustained and hit every nerve in my young body. The climax did not stop like it did when I'd played with myself. This was a long rising dome of joy and it washed up my back tingling my skin and causing me to shake as Ms. Emily suckled my tits and Jason continue to probe my body.

"I didn't, I couldn't dream this, fuck me Jason!" and then I felt overcome and collapsed.

I awoke with Ms. Emily at my side and Jason straightening his tie. The room smelled of our sex and it was late.

"Captain?"

It was Jon on the handset. Captain Jason had placed it on the table at some point.

"Jason Samuel here,"

The noise of the conversation continued for a minute. I help Ms. Emily with her face as I re-settled my uniform. The soft pastel blue suit would never be the same. It would remind me of an adventure I still couldn't imagine. I slipped her heels back on and we both stood.

"10-4 and out." Captain Samuel said to the mechanic.

Jason turned to me and reached out, "Ms. Heather, we'll ask that Ms. Norton keep this private. I'm certain you will."

He turned and said, "We've got the clearance to go so please awaken the passengers."

At the door he paused and stepped back to me. He kissed me deeply.

"I'm happy I could be with you tonight. Thanks to a broken pump!"

The door closed and Ms. Emily came to my side. She handed me her card.

"I want you to come visit me on your next trip through DC Heather. The loving was special."

I looked anxious though, "Can we really keep this private?"

She hugged me, "It wasn't at ten thousand feet but I'm pretty certain the Captain risked a lot more than you dear. He'll keep it quiet."

She kissed me and moved through the door. I followed her out to the stairs and the waiting plane.

My tongue could still feel his semen and my bottom was a bit sore. The beautiful Ms. Emily had helped make me a woman. Captain Jason met us and smiled as he turned into the cockpit.

I had work to do but I would never be the same. I smiled to myself as I walked down the aisle and checked their seatbelts. The passengers were happy to be leaving the cornfields of Iowa. To me the cornstalks meant more.

To me Iowa was a special place.

the End

by MadQuill

12