The Flight

Story Info
Strangers on a flight discover a lot in common.
1k words
3.74
16.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been catching my eye all through the flight. I guess sitting in the exit row diagonally opposite the toilets was going to mean I wasn't going to get much privacy, so I shouldn't have been surprised. He wasn't drop dead gorgeous, or especially ugly, just easy on the eye with a smile that was charming and natural. We hadn't exchanged anything more than a passing glance over the entire flight, so I was very surprised when he beckoned to me from the toilet door. The lights had been dimmed and everyone was sleeping, the flight attendants were nowhere to be seen. I have to admit that I'd had fantasies of this in the past, but when faced with the reality I couldn't go through with it. I shook my head and he just smiled and closed the door.

As soon as the door had closed I started kicking myself. It's not every day you get a chance to act out your fantasies and I'd just a chance slip through my fingers. I knew that he'd open the door, smile at me, and wander on back to his seat. So you can imagine my shock when he opened the door a few seconds later, and beckoned to me again. He must have been reading my mind because he had a very knowing smile on his face this time. Throwing caution to the wind, along with my blanket, I decided Carpe Diem and joined him at the door.

Now a airplane toilet is small at the best of times, with two people inside there is definitely no room for privacy. Not knowing the etiquette for the mile high club I decided it would be best if we introduced ourselves, but as soon as I opened my mouth to speak, he pressed a finger to my lips,. Holding it there for a brief second, before slowly tracing a line down my neck to the base of my throat. The moment was so intense I almost came on the spot! He pressed me gently against the side wall and kissed me right on the neck. My back arched and I pressed my palms against the wall. His other hand was on the hem of my skirt, just tracing the line my skirt made against my thighs. I could feel my legs trembling and was grateful for the wall against my back.

His other hand was now caressing my breasts through my sweater, and my nipples were responding in true fashion. I wanted his touch on my skin, and as if he was reading my mind, he slipped his hand under my sweater and over my rapidly hardening nipples. I arched my back some more and he obliged by unsnapping my bra and releasing my breasts. He ran his fingers softly over the sides of my breasts and then slowly over my nipples. I could feel my pussy was absolutely dripping wet, his expert touch keeping me at the point of orgasm, but never tipping me over.

By now my legs were spread as wide as I could get them in the confined space and I was desperate for his fingers on my pussy. Again, he was reading my mind as with excruciating slowness, he moved his hand from my skirt hem, up the inside of my thigh. My panties were absolutely soaked and when he ran his fingers over my pussy lips through the wet material, I came on the spot, my back arching hard and my knees almost giving way.

After my orgasm had passed, he re-positioned me facing the wall and with true gentleness he eased my panties down to my ankles and I stepped out of them one foot at a time. He flipped my skirt up over my back and I could feel his hot breath against my wet pussy. I wanted to back up on his face, but one hand was holding me against the wall. He took one finger and ran it up my pussy, starting just before my clit, over my engorged outer lips and up to my arsehole. His finger was so wet that it slid straight into my arse and I pressed back against his hand so that his finger slid completely in. With his finger pressing inside my arse he finally placed his lips on my pussy lips and started to lick very very slowly. He had an expert touch, just flicking his tongue over my clit, then sliding it between my pussy lips while his finger moved slowly in and out of my arse. His other hand was on my breasts again, slowly rolling my nipple between his fingers. With all this attention I started to feel a major climax building. My knees started quivering and my arms were having trouble supporting my weight with his tongue pressing deeper and deeper inside me. When his tongue slowly started to circle my clit I came all over his face. My orgasm seemed to last forever and my legs would have collapsed if he had not been supporting me.

Before I knew it his trousers were down around his ankles and I could feel his rock hard cock pressing against my pussy lips. There was no competition, my pussy was so wet he just slid straight inside me. He was rock hard and very wide, and I felt like he was splitting me in half. His thrusts were slow and deep and I started to come again. As soon as I started to come I could feel his cock tense and then his come spurting out, deep inside me and he held my hips and ground his pelvis against mine.

We stayed that way for a few minutes, slowly coming back down to earth. He caressed my back and thighs for a few moments and then released me as his slowly softening cock slipped from my pussy. He pulled his pants back up and then kissed my neck and slipped from to toilet, leaving me alone to compose myself. When I finally returned to my seat it was as I was in a dream, albeit an amazingly intense one! With a start like this, there was no way this holiday was going to be anything but fantastic.