The Flight Attendant

Story Info
White flight attendant gets what she's looking for in ATL.
2.3k words
3.86
114.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
65 Followers

I arrived in Atlanta one summer night; I had a three day lay over so I was looking to get my freak on. It was my first time in Atlanta, so I didn't know where to go. I asked the guy at the front desk where I could go for some fun. His name was Ty and he informed he was getting off within the hour and he would love to take me out on the town.

So I waited for him to get off at the downstairs bar. By the time he got off I had down 3 crown and coke that were more like crown and crown. He came in the bar to get me, as I got up my legs didn't want to go anywhere. He looked at me and said.

"I'm sorry but you're not going anywhere but to your room. Give me your room key."

He proceeded to take me to my room. We hit the elevator and I was all over him, I was wearing a short mini and no panties; I opened my legs and put his hand on my pussy. The door opened and we were on my floor. We stepped out and two doors later we were at my door, he slid the card in the slot, the way I was hoping he would slide cock in my slit.

The door opened and I stumbled to the bed. He was standing over me as I pulled my skirt up to my waist revealing my completely shaved pussy. As he stood there gazing at my pussy, he said.

"Because you chose to get drunk instead of just waiting for me, I think you need to be sobered up, so you're going to get fucked until you are sober."

With that he unzipped his pants, let them drop to the floor revealing a beautiful black cock. He reached down and pulled me up to where his cock was at mouth level. I instantly took it into my mouth and started sucking him. He reached down and put one hand on each side of my face and slowly started fucking my mouth. My only job was to take as much of his delicious cock as he wanted me to.

After a few minutes, he started to increase the pace of my mouth fucking and also started pushing it farther down my throat. In one thrust he pushed his cock all the way down my throat. He increased the pace telling me that a load of his sweetness would help me sober up, and in a few more strokes he tensed up and held my face against his pubic bone and shot his load down my throat.

After a minute he pushed me away smiling and said that I was the first woman who had ever been able to deep throat him. Maybe it was all the booze that let me do that or maybe it was just that magnificent cock. After he had come down, he told me to lie back on the bed and spread my legs and my lips for his inspection. He moved close to my pussy and noticed my swollen lips and clit. He said.

"You have one huge clit and I think my friends would like to help me give it a workout."

I was instantly starting to sober up and wondering what he had in store for me. He told me to start rubbing my clit but not to cum while he made a phone call. After hanging up he told me to get dressed because we were going out. Getting dressed meant putting on a blouse, skirt, and shoes.

As we walked out of the hotel the cool wind made a path under my skirt and latched on to my well soaked pussy. The cool air smashing against my wet pussy lips created an avalanche of chill bumps cascading down my back and front to my arms and legs. The walk to the car ended to quick, because the wind had taken me to the crest of something great. I got in the car, I went to sit up front but he grabbed me and put me in the back seat. Once in the back he made me put a leg behind the driver and passenger seats and my arms on each head rest. Then he told me to bend over and lean forward. He pulled my skirt up above my waist. My ass was completely naked and for anyone driving behind us to see.

We drove the interstate and the drive was filled with honking horns the entire drive. It became too much for me, so I began to fuck myself with my fingers as I felt the eyes of 100s of people watching. He reaches in the console and pulled out a 6 inch dildo and a vibrator. My oh my was I in heaven. I used both of them on my pussy. He positioned the rear view mirror to capture the pleasure on my face.

"You've given city a show, how about you give me one. He said

"What do you want Mr. Good Cock?" I said.

"Get on your knees facing the back looking out the rear window and stuff both holes."

I did as I was told and slide the dildo in my ass and the vibrator in my pussy. He drove looking in the mirror as my cum covered each gadget.

We finally got to out destination. It was a large house and we went in and there were about twenty guys there. Oh boy I was in deep and way over my head. I was looking at the size of some of them and I was seriously afraid. I know there had to be some 12 or 13 inch cocks in some of the slacks. I felt my pussy cringing and begging me not to hurt her.

I was put at ease when I was told I would be hooking up with only six of the guys. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the front of the room. The guys were all looking at me and holding there cocks. Then suddenly he ripped my clothes off and I was completely naked. In a loud voice he announced me to everyone.

"Gentlemen I give you Caroline Jetson."

"Our first item up for bid is a Blow job."

He walks up to me and put his hands on my shoulders and forces me to my knees and puts his cock in my mouth and it hits the back of my throat.

"As you can see she knows how to deep throat well and look how she pays close attention to the balls." He said.

A tall light skin black guy name Big Mike paid a grand for my service

"Our next item will be this nice pussy with the big clit." He grabs a chair and sits in it and pulls me to his lap facing the guys. He pushes his cock in me as they watched his cock sliding in and out of me.

A guy name Tim had the winning bid of 1500.

"Next we have this nice ass for you." Someone handed him some anal lube and he lubed me up and his cock also. Sitting in the chair I eased down on his cock, and took it up the ass like a champ.

Oh my God the winner was one of those guys that I know has 12 or 13 inches waiting for me, suddenly my ass got tight. He paid 2500 to be the one to ass fuck me.

"Last but not least we're taking sealed bids for the gang bang. The three highest bids will get to participate in the banging of Caroline Jetson."

Tommy, Carl and Jeff ended up winning the gang bang. Combined they paid over 5 grand to bang me. They also looked to be the ones with the biggest cocks.

The guys parted like the Red Sea and a queen size bed was rolled into the room. I got to pick who was going to get my services first. They all were pleading their case to be first. After a few seconds of thinking I asked them which part of me they wanted. Tommy had never been deep throated before and wanted that. His dick was easily 10" and I knew I'd have trouble getting it all the way down. Carl, who was not as long but as thick as my wrist, wanted my sweet white pussy. Jeff said he was an ass man and wanted that.

Jeff's cock was huge and had to be at least 12" and almost as thick as Carl's. Tommy came forward, and got down on the bed and told me to get started. I got between his legs and started slowly taking his dick in my mouth. By this time I was fully sober and not sure if I could get it all down my throat and I knew from size of his balls that he had a huge load waiting for me. I had no trouble with the first 6 or 7 inches… I was starting to gag, it seemed that I was not going to be able to get it all in until Tommy put both hands behind my head and pushed it all the way down my throat and just held me there. As the gag reflex subsided, he started moving my head up and down on his delicious shaft. I had my hands caressing his balls and they seemed to swell.

After a few minutes he increased the tempo and I knew he was about to fill my mouth and throat with his thick cum, suddenly he stiffened and I felt the head of his cock swell and then shoot his full load in my throat. His orgasm lasted at least a minute. After he relaxed and I was about to let his softening cock slip from my mouth, I felt a hand on each of my hips and I knew I was about to take the biggest cock I have ever had in my ass.

Jeff put his dick at the entrance of my ass and slowly started pushing his way in. At first it hurt like hell and my ass was on fire. He reached around me and held a breast in each hand pinching my nipples hard. This made me flinch and pull away from his hands back into his cock and it slid all the way in. He held me there for a minute so I could get used to his size, then slowly started a rhythm. I opened my eyes and saw that all the guys were still there and that one had a video camera. He told Jeff to position himself so that he could get a good shot of my pussy taking all of his cock. After a few minutes Jeff increased his pace and soon dumped his load into my ass. After he had pulled out, the cameraman wanted a close-up of my cum filled ass which was wide open and oozing Jeff's cum.

After all of this I had still not had the orgasm I was looking for, Carl stepped forward, lay down and told me to mount his dick. As I lowered myself on his thick cock, I could feel the walls of my pussy being stretched farther than ever before…it felt wonderful. Then I felt his dick hit my cervix and it felt like he had entered my uterus. His dick was applying just the right pressure on my swollen clit and I came in less than a minute. He reached down to feel my clit and held it between his thumb and finger. He pinched it and then I went off again. I could feel his dick getting harder and knew it soon would be filling me with more black seed.

He grabbed my hips with his powerful hands and started using me as his fuck doll, just moving me up and down his dick, and then in one powerful thrust he filled my pussy with is cum. As he started cumin, I had another orgasm which was the best so far. As his dick went limp, I slid off of him and lay back on the bed. Jeff came forward and spread my legs so the cameraman could get a nice shot of my gaping cum filled pussy.

There were still 15 guys who had not been serviced and Ty asked me if I was sober yet. I was definitely sober, but said "I think I am getting sober, but not quite yet". With that Ty opened the bidding again, saying "who wants to bid on a well used white slut?"

Instantly, there were 15 cocks ready for more of my ass, mouth, and pussy. Ty sold me again for a total of $3,000, but this time he also wanted to video me taking a dick in my pussy, ass, mouth and one in each hand at the same time. Not only did I do that, but the guys all came within a minute of each other, so there was cum everywhere. After that I told Ty I was completely sober and needed to sleep.

In just over 2 hours I had gone from "coffee, tea, or me" to becoming a White for Black cock slut whore. I had been purchased for $8,000, made a video of me, and taken the biggest dicks I had ever seen. On the way back to my hotel, I gave Ty a blowjob in the car. After we got in the room, Ty told me we could do this again if I wanted. I said that I wasn't sure if I was up to doing that again. He quickly reminded me that he had a video of me and that it might fall into the wrong hands or might even show up on EBay for bidding.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
65 Followers