The Flight Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colours exploded in her head as he struck her clit with the tip of his tongue, the feeling was exciting her more each time he did it. She couldn't take much more and grabbed his head, trying to force his tongue away. Her moisture was now leaking out and she was ready to scream, she was so far gone she didn't care who heard her. She needed release. She felt she would burst into flame if she didn't come very soon.

He drove his tongue deeper and deeper into her wet furrow, long

deep strokes, feeling her moisture coat his cheeks and goatee. She was near the point of no return, and he intended to push her over the edge. Her hands were in his hair, roughly pulling and pushing his head against her mound, she was rotating her hips up to meet his tongue at each thrust and she was whimpering and moaning his name.

Her mind was spinning, flashing vibrant colours and thunderclaps in her ears, all other sound was drowned out, she couldn't even tell where she was at that moment. He drove her onwards and upwards, she felt the familiar flutter of butterflies in her stomach and loins as her orgasm began to overpower her, the sensual rippling of muscles deep in her pussy starting their contractions. His last slow trailing lick set her off, she gasped and bit down hard, the room spun and she arched her hips up high, calling his name in a breathless symphony of lust and ecstasy.

She came in wave after wave of sexual tension, released to run free in her loins and stomach. The waves took her upward and crashed her again and again into the mattress below her. She felt lifted on wings and then dashed against the rocks of ecstasy.

She lay there gasping for breath, panting and sweating while he looked up at her from between her outstretched thighs. He was grinning a devilish grin and his eyes sparkled with lust and intensity.

After a minute or two she had recovered her composure enough to speak. She looked at his eyes and spoke clearly to him.

"Your turn, lay down." and patted the mattress.

He lay on his back and stretched his long frame out comfortably on the bed, still slightly damp from her sweat. She knelt above him and slid the trousers down his firm legs and off his feet. She turned and smiled, looking back up his body at his satin boxers doing the best imitation of a tent she had ever seen. She crawled towards him, licking her lips like a lioness moving in for the kill. She reached for the waistband of his boxers and lifted them over his hard cock, now protruding from them. He lifted his ass to ease their passage and soon they too were on the floor.

Her slender hand reached up and took a gentle hold of his rigid cock, encasing his hardness in her hand, he was large, she almost couldn't close her hand around it. She began to stroke the foreskin back and forward as Andy closed his eyes in pleasure. She moved closer to the object of her desire and licked her lips once more. She looked up at his face, a picture of pure bliss on the pillow, and then she circled his manly head with her tongue. He flinched slightly and sighed. She slowly swallowed him into her mouth, tasting the saltiness of his skin and the drop of pre-come at its head. She cupped his balls in her other hand as she increased her tempo of licking and sucking.

She bobbed up and down on his cock, sucking him deeper into her warm mouth each time, taking him in with long strokes before slowly sliding back up to his head, circling the glans and slipping back down again. His breathing was becoming more laboured and the taste of pre-come stronger. He arched his hips against her, forcing himself deeper into her willing mouth, and he reached down and tangled his hands in her flame red hair. His balls begin to contract in her hand and she knew he was close, she increased her tempo, relaxing her throat she took him completely into her mouth, down to his root. He groaned as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat and he fought to maintain control. It was a loosing battle, one he couldn't win, and he gave in to his base instincts. She moved her hand onto the root of his hard shaft and began to jack the skin rapidly up and down. He gasped in a lusty far off voice and grunted. Selena slid her mouth off and cupped his head between her lips as he spasmed under her. The hot splash of ejaculate hit her throat and she gasped with the force of it. He jerked in her hand repeatedly and a trail of come dribbled down her chin. She looked up into his face and swallowed his hot jism. He smiled longingly before collapsing on the pillow, his breath coming in ragged short gasps.

Selena sat over his knees, slowly stroking his cock. It was sticky in her hand but wasn't fading any. She looked up the bed and smiled at Andy, resting there on his elbows and grinning like a lovesick schoolboy.

"Seems you're ready for some more," she laughingly spoke.

"Hell yeah," he lustily replied and reached down towards her, his rough hands circling her hips as he pulled her to him. He lifted her onto his swollen member and she reached down between her legs to guide him home. She felt the contact of his head against the outer lips of her pussy and shook with pleasure. She slowly pushed her body down over him, feeling him slide into her wet pussy.

She let out a long sigh as she sank onto him, feeling impaled on his cock. Her walls parted more to take his girth and she closed her eyes and tossed her head back.

Andy thrust his hips upward from the bed, gently filling her completely, she sat still for a moment, then began to rock her hips forwards and backwards, grinding her pelvis downward against his pubic bone. She looked up the bed at Andy's face, his eyes closed in a mask of lust. She reached forward and placed her hands on his shoulders and began to slide up and down on his cock.

She rode him relentlessly, grinding her hips in circles as she bottomed out on his cock, then lifting up, almost all the way off, before sinking down again. He raised his hips to meet her downward thrusts, then pulled back as she rose. They stole little kisses of hot passion at every chance and she purred with pleasure as her drove into her.

She then stretched her legs down and lay full length on top of him,

never breaking the contact. He lifted his head and met her lips in a kiss that would stop time. Their tongues danced a tango of passion

while their hips ground against each other in the age old rhythm of

lust. Their body heat increased as she rode him hard, pushing against him, then pulling free, grinding and moaning and kissing.

"I'm gonna cum" she cried out in a passion soaked voice, "oh god, I'm gonna cum".

"I'm right there with you babe," Andy hissed through clenched teeth

and drove harder into her. He reached his hand between their grinding bodies and found her clit, flicking in with a finger-tip.

Selena sat bolt upright and squealed in delight.

Andy pressed her harder and swirled his fingers around her pleasure button, he then grabbed her hips and thrust mightily up towards her, filling her again. She tripped over the edge at this and fell into the orgasmic abyss. His body spasmed and shook as his own orgasm tore through his loins and he emptied his balls into her.

Selena rocked and shook as her orgasm ripped her apart, her stomach and pussy walls contracting and releasing in time to her heartbeat. The moment was frozen in time as they dashed themselves against each others climax, grunt for grunt, groan for groan and sigh for sigh. Selena collapsed onto Andy's firm muscular body and lay whimpering in his arms. Her breath in ragged sobs from the exertion. Andy curled his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"You're something else, babe." he whispered in her ear.

"Thank you," she replied with a modest smile "but that was all you."

They lay in each others arms for the next five minutes, allowing their breathing to return to normality, exchanging brief kisses and loving squeezes as they did.

Selena was first to move. She climbed up off the bed and crossed the room to the shower stall. Turning on the shower, she looked across the room at Andy, lying there on the bed in a state of bliss.

He rolled toward her and watched her cat-like body move as she climbed into the shower. She washed herself slowly, sensually caressing herself with the cloth. She did her best to keep her long red hair dry.

"No need to give away our secret" she thought wickedly.

Andy arose from the bed and made his way to the shower stall,

watching Selena the whole time.

"Room for two?" he quipped and laughed as she hurled the cloth at him.

"No, unfortunately." came her giggling reply. "wait your turn, I'll be out soon."

Andy busied himself by picking up the discarded clothes from the floor. The scent of her perfume was strong on her blouse and he sniffed it longingly. He laid the clothes out on the crumpled bed as best he could, revelling in the touch of the fine silk and expensive leather.

"Shower's ready for you now" she called to him, stepping out of the stall naked and dripping wet. She reached for a towel from the rack and smiled a brazen smile as he passed her.

"Watch it," he joked with her, "or I'll pull you back in here, towel and all!"

She broke into laughter and shot back at him.

"We'll be missed soon, I have to return to Jenson. I have to go.

I'd love to stay and play some more. But I'd better not."

She stepped back to the bed and hurriedly dressed herself, making sure she had her stockings straight and her hair in place. She walked gracefully back to the shower and kissed Andy in fond farewell.

"Thank you, for a wonderful time. You are a wonderful lover and no-one has made me come like that before. I wish we could be together again, but it's not possible. My father would never allow it.

You have given me a memory I will treasure forever, and for that I thank you again. I have to go now, please lock the door when you finish."

She turned and left the room, leaving Andy alone in the shower.

She walked slowly through the aircraft and returned to find Jenson buried in his book.

"Did you have a good time Miss?" he asked her.

She just smiled a far off smile and sat down.

The End

(or is it?)

12