The Flight Home

Story Info
Wife shows off on flight home.
1.4k words
3.73
57.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on the front porch of my sons' home and waved as you backed out of the driveway and started down the street. I silently mouthed the words, "I Love You" into your rearview mirror. I wished that we had more time for cuddling before you left. I still needed some of your attention on my breasts and between my legs. But it was a long drive home and I knew you were eager to get going.

I felt that hollow, wanting, empty feeling in my womb as I went back into the house. I was looking forward to talking to you tonight for two reasons. First, to know that you got home safely. And second, so that we could have an intimate talk together. I knew that phone sex was exciting to you. I was thinking of your favorite fantasies that we could talk about. You were usually naked and playing with yourself when you call. If you weren't already hard, you would be during our call. I wondered if I could get you to cum tonight? I planned to have my "Pocket Rocket" vibrator ready for me!

I received your text message when you stopped for fuel. You were making good travel time, but I knew it would be late when you finally got home. You were determined not to spend a night in a lonely hotel room in Wyoming.

After helping clean up dinner, my 6 year old granddaughter wanted to sleep on the floor in grandmas' room tonight. I spread some blankets across the top of the card table, to make her a simple tent. I made the door on the side opposite of the bed, and made her bed inside. Her bed time was 7:30. I hadn't been to bed at 7:30 since I was a child! I lay on my bed while she fell asleep.

Absent mindedly, I let my fingers brush across my braless nipples inside my shirt. I could feel the moisture growing in my panty. I knew my husband still had several hours left before he would reach home, and he had to work the next day. Somehow, I drifted off to sleep.

I was after mid-night when I woke. I checked my cell phone. I had a text message that he had arrived home safely. It was too late to call. I put on a nightgown and went back to sleep.

The next morning he called. He told me about his drive. Nothing too exciting, just a long, solitary drive. He put a private, sexy picture of me on the dash board that he could look at as he drove.

We could talk about almost anything, but his favorite topic was always sex. I wondered if I could ever satisfy him and do all the things he said he wanted to do? Tonight, I'd make sure he got the phone sex he craved!

Usually, when we'd take a road trip together, he would ask me not to wear a bra and unbutton my blouse, at least part way. He would often glance deep into the valley between my breasts. I knew he liked that. He'd like to see more, but I'm a little more conservative than he is. I'd let him see a little more after dark. Once we stopped for the night, I was all his.

But another change of plans. After dinner it was my 6 year old grandsons' turn to sleep in the "tent" with grandma. I sat on the bed, doing word search games while I waited for my husband to call. My grandson was already asleep when the phone rang. I went into the bathroom, so I wouldn't wake him. But the cell phone connection was bad. We didn't talk long.

Somewhat frustrated, I returned to my room. I got my "Pocket Rocket" vibrator out of my purse, and crawled into bed. Silently, I pulled my night gown up above my breasts, keeping it on my shoulders in case I needed to cover up quickly.

I rubbed my fingers around my breasts and over my nipple tips. They stiffened. I pressed the button to turn on the vibrator. Silently, I placed it against my nipples, each nipple taking her turn, and let the vibrator do it's magic. Oh, yes!

A gentle orgasm swept through my body. My pussy was wet. I switched it off while my body relaxed. I wondered if my husband was able to get some relief tonight too?

The vibrator came to life again, now lodged between my labia, on top of my clitoris. With one hand, I rubbed my nipples. The other hand moved the vibrator up and down along my wet labia lips and rested on my clitoris. My body shook as several waves of pleasure went through my body. Satisfied, I put the now quiet vibrator on the night stand, pulled my night gown down over my naked body, and went to sleep.

My flight home was Saturday afternoon. I was not too surprised Friday night when my husband suggested what I might do. As a frequent business traveler, he had often talked about people watching in the airport and some of the things he'd seen. He wanted me to try something.

After getting through TSA Security, I went to the ladies room. In my carryon bag, I took out some padding and stuffed it in my bra under my breasts. Not just "some padding" but a lot of padding. My dark areolas were just inside the top edge of my C-cup bra. The tops of my breasts spilled out over the top. The top three buttons of my blouse remained un-fastened. This was unusual for a conservative housewife like me. I checked my make-up in the mirror, took a few deep breaths, and went out into the crowd.

As I walked down the concourse toward my gate, I watched the faces, especially on the men, as I passed by. My husband was right! The sex starved men were getting whiplash trying to see all they could. Inwardly, I smiled, knowing what effect I was having on these total strangers.

I arrived at my gate and found a seat in the waiting area. I took out my word search game book and started on one of the puzzles. I notice the man seated across from me staring. I caught his eye and smiled. He looked away, pretending not to notice. I went back to my puzzle and saw his gaze return.

Slyly, I dropped my pencil on the floor. My blouse fell away from my chest as I bent over to pick it up. This poor fellow mimicked my actions as he bent down and pretended to brush some imaginary lint off the bottom of his slacks. He was looking, no hopelessly staring, at my breasts.

"Gotcha," I thought, as he adjusted his trousers as he sat back up.

Onboard the airplane, I was seated in a window seat. The guy in the center seat next to me kept pretending to look out the window. I knew where he was really looking! I was enjoying his attention, so I let him look. He never spoke. For the entire flight, he kept a magazine on his lap, never once looking at it. I thought I knew why and my suspicions were confirmed after we landed. The seat belt light went off and he stood to get his bag. The bulge in his slacks was obvious. He attempted to make some adjustments, but couldn't hide his excitement. After taking one more longing look, he headed down the aisle toward the exit.

The short layover in Denver, and change of planes, was more of the same. Men walked out of their way to look at me. One poor guy actually tripped over a luggage cart while watching me instead of where he was going.

I made my way to my next gate where my flight was beginning to board. This flight, I had a retired couple seated next to me. They politely said "hi," as their eyes dropped to my breasts. The husband, seated on the aisle, talked to his wife in the center seat throughout the flight, but his eyes were on my chest. I smiled at him, pleased that I could even attract the gaze of older men.

My husband was waiting for me in the airport terminal. His eyes opened wide as he gazed at my cleavage and breasts above my neckline. We kissed as he pressed my breasts to his chest.

"You look great!" he exclaimed. "I can't wait to get you home. We may need to stop at a motel on the way."

He took my carryon and held my hand as we walked to the car.