The Flight of Passion Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe and Janet continue their sexual conquest.
785 words
3.88
9.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Flight of Passion II: The Hotel Room

The flight landed early morning Janet and Joe were finally dressed from their sexual romp in the plane‘s bathroom. Joe now knows that she is staying at the same hotel. Joe implied to Janet the she just share a room with him to cut the costs. She obliged and they were on their way to the hotel. They check in and Joe gets the keys to the room. Janet tells the hotel manager that she will be canceling her reservation to stay with Joe. The manager takes her name off of the list. They get into the elevator and they are back at it again. Kissing and rubbing each other. They make it into the room where Janet throws Joe on the bed begins to take all his clothes off. She reached into her luggage and grabbed the handcuffs. She then proceeds to cuff his wrists to the bedpost. This makes Joe’s cock rise. She then stands over him and starts to strip very slowly. Joe wants it very badly but cant get it. She unbuttons her blouse very one button at a time and she drops it to the floor. Letting her breasts breathe a little friendlier. She then unhooks her skirt throwing it on to the ground. Joe is moaning he wants it now. Janet lifts a finger to her mouth and tells him shhh be quiet. Her thong comes off and she kneels down and shoves the thong into his mouth tasting her sweet pussy juices.

Joe is lapping every drop of juice he can. She is still standing over him fingering herself and touching her clit moaning out load. Joe sticks his head up trying to get more licks of her pussy juices. She looks down at him and asking him if he wanted more tasting. He said yes. She looks at him and tells him yes what. Joe then replies yes mistress Janet. Much better and for that you get to taste some more. She kneeled down to his face and stuck her pussy into his willing mouth. He greedily devours into it sticking his tongue into her swollen clit and licks up everything in site. Sticking his tongue deeper and farther than he has down to any other women he has been with before. Her moans are getting loader she grabs the back of his head and forces it in closer to her shaven pussy. Her orgasms are coming to a head as she is screaming and she is cumming all over his face and he is lapping it up. You did a good a good job Joe she said. He replied thank you mistress Janet.

She starts to go down to his nipple and starts to suck on it while she takes her hand and starts to pinch it. Then she starts to bite the nipple and to tongue the nipple making it stand erect. She trails her tongue down to his cock which is already rock hard. She cups his ball sac and starts to give him a hand job feeling his precum drip from his cock. Up and down she goes tugging on his sac making him groan unhhhhh! She then starts to lick up and down on his shaft taking his precum into her mouth which is leaking even more. She then takes her tongue and licks the tip of the cock and begins to suck it taking it in inch by inch slowly. This is just making the orgasm even more intense. And even more better than ever. Sucking it up and down deepthroating it. He’s getting close to cumming she can feeling his ball sac boiling. Joe yells to her I I I cu-cum-cumming!!! Ignoring that she continues to suck until he blows his cum into her mouth and she swallows it all load after load and some is dripping down her mouth and on to her nipples. She tells Joe that was one mighty load. As she cups her breasts she begins to lick the cum off her nipple and swallows it. Janet lowers herself to Joe and gives him a kiss and tells him that she is hungry. They lay on the bed recovering of just went on kissing and holding hands. They soon falls asleep in each others arms and with smiles on their faces. A few hours later Janet awakes by giving Joe a blowjob and this wakes him up. She realizes that he’s awake and tell him that she needs to get cleaned up. So they hop out of bed and on into the shower but I will save that for part 3. All comments are welcome.

Copyright 2004 Joker500