The Fling

Story Info
An old flame comes back into his life.
3.2k words
4.06
30.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
338 Followers

I'm having this on and off again fling with a lady I'd met on a diving course in Albany five years ago. Jean is seventeen years older than I; English with incredibly attractive hawk like features, a well-defined body and lustrous & lengthy black hair. We hit it off from the first moment we met and within two weeks we were lovers. I, at the time, was a poor, unemployed scruffy backpacker lacking in ambition and spending my time reading history books at the beach. Jean in contrast was completely opposite. She had drive and determination, an excellent job, money and property.

Albany is a small insular and incestuous community composed mainly of expatriate British middle class semi retirees so you can imagine how big the gossip factor is there. Jean being a well-known and respected figure in town simply couldn't allow this nest of vipers the satisfaction of gossiping about her therefore no-one knew of my existence or of our relationship and that, from my point of view, was the cause of some tension. To be fair, she really sorted my life out, allowing me to study at the TAFE College and she was influential in helping me to secure a position at the bank. Several months later she dumped me rather unceremoniously and disappeared overseas for an unspecified length of time. I suspected that she was cheating on me but was unduly concerned because I was cheating on her.

Six months later, my life was a shadow of its former self. I had ambition, focus and drive and I knew what I wanted and how to achieve it. I had risen high in the ranks at the bank and was preparing to move to the head office in Perth. In addition, I had developed an interest in the stock market and was trading fairly regularly on my own book accumulating a steady string of ever increasing profits. The backpacker was no longer alive but reincarnated as this semi-professional entrepreneur who dressed well, spoke well, had refined tastes and enjoyed the finer things in life whilst retaining the essence of his personality.

Several weeks in to the New Year I was working one Friday afternoon at the bank and was looking forward to heading down the pub for several ice cold beers. I was concentrating on this complex investment proposal when I was disturbed by the over audible novelty ring of a mobile phone. Greatly annoyed that my train of thought was interrupted I stood up and spoke rather too loudly to no one in particular "What the fuck was that?"

I looked over at the tellers queue and noticed this rather striking dark haired beauty. She of course looked over at me and instantly I recognised her and instantly my body was pumping adrenaline right through my veins. I was not particularly happy because I'd just reached that stage where I was finally getting over Jean and wasn't really expecting to see her again. This chance encounter was a real shock and I was unsure what to do except hoping that the ground would open up and swallow me. Direct confrontation was out of the question so I decided, for both of us, that I'd finish up for the day. I quickly finished off my analysis, submitted it to my Manager, grabbed my suit jacket, bade my farewells and headed for the pub in the space of maybe two minutes.

That encounter real shook me and there was really only one remedy, alcoholic shock and I began that task with gusto. The Esplanade Hotel is quite opulent for Albany and it's where most of the wealthier sections of the community tend to congregate and in fact Jean and I used to frequent that establishment quite often.

At some point into the night, I was at the bar buying drinks, the crowd was big and the laughs were flowing thick and fast. The round was large and I had roped in a mate to fetch and carry. As I grabbed several beers I turned around expecting my mate to grab them but instead of that scenario, Jean was standing there with a wry smile on her face. I nearly dropped the glasses in shock.

Her first words were "Hi Jason, how are you?" spoken in that rich condescending English accent that she emulates so well (and I detest). Initially I didn't respond, as I was unable to respond but a second later I regained my composure, searched for my mate and started feeding him the drinks. As I grabbed my drink I replied in a hoarse shaky voice that I was well and thanks for asking before almost draining my beer in one swallow. She asked me if I'd like another drink to which I assented and as she was getting served I was able to cast my critical eye across her profile. She still took my breath away and as I was finding it difficult for any girlfriend, since Jean, to measure up in the same way, the old tide of desire was on its way back to shore.

I thanked her for the drink but I didn't want to appear too friendly, after all she broke my heart and I certainly didn't want her to notice the effect she was having on me. We made, or to be precise, I made nervous small talk but I could tell that she was already on to me, clearly enjoying my discomfiture for she seemed to have this perennial look of amusement across her countenance. I was desperately trying to think of a way to end this nightmare but she wasn't making it easy. In the end I resigned myself to this fate for the moment and simply allowed Jean to mock me but the anger was rising in me. Thankfully just as I was about to blow, my mobile rang and I was able to excuse myself with some sense of dignity and answer the call. When it had finished I rejoined my group and pretended to carry on as normal. The encounter lasted all of five minutes but my absence wasn't noticed.

Several minutes later I felt a brush against me, looked over and saw Jean with another woman and a guy walk by and take a position right in front of our group by the window. Jean was positioned with her side facing me, the guy was opposite her and the woman was directly in my vision. Please god no I thought this can't be happening, she was really on a mission to ruin my evening. But then the woman caught my attention. The only verb to describe her was exquisite any others simply weren't suitable. Tall, tanned and blonde with an exceptional pair of long luxurious legs, her breasts were huge, well formed and appeared to be firm. Short skirt and white top exposing much cleavage leading up to the most strikingly beautiful face that I'd laid eyes on in many a month. Surely model material. Being in a wolf pack as the boys were that evening, everyone was paying this creature the same lewd compliments. Even my black mood was replaced with a lustful energy but for all the obvious comments she showed a distinct lack of interest (heard it all before no doubt), as did the accompanying guy but the third member of that ménage a trios did notice but she was only observing the reaction of one individual, me!

Whilst still engaging in conversation with her companions she kept turning her head and looking directly into me eyes with that smile of hers. I didn't know what was happening but my friends did. They didn't know about Jean and I but figured that all these not too obvious glances were an attempt at grabbing my attention. Their vocal encouragement increased my embarrassment further to the point where I actually turned away so that I couldn't see her. And now it was my turn at the bar again. My strategy was to visit the gents and slip back into the bar unnoticed. How naïve. Upon emerging from the toilets she was standing there waiting for me. Would this torture ever end?

"I do believe you're embarrassed by my presence? As you are scowling a lot." She laughed. This time I broke into a broad grin, laughed as well and assented. It was the only possible response in such a situation. "I thought that you might be trying to avoid buying me a return drink."

I assured her that was not the case but it was clear from my delivery that she was unconvinced. I motioned her to the bar, got the round in and asked for her selection. Chardonnay, no surprises there! Truth be told my awkwardness stemmed from the fact that I was still crazy about her and wanted her badly. I didn't think I stood a chance and that potential disappointment would hurt me. I also thought that her male companion may be her latest lover and that thought made be bitter with jealousy but I had to know and I asked the question.

"Who are you with tonight?"

She smiled mischievously and said "Do you like her? You're friends do and she is very beautiful isn't she?"

This evasive response gave me an idea. "Yes she is very beautiful and sexy too. Is she single?"

Jean raised a thin eyebrow in amusement. "Not at present. Mary there is my niece and Mark is her brother."

I soared upon hearing that news, optimism flooded into me and I became boulder. "So where's your beau then?" She laughed at this, took a second to reply and admitted that she was single for the time being. I awarded her ten points for that answer. From that point, on our conversation surged ahead in a more relaxed manner. Jean said that she'd been back in the country a week and was down in Albany to visit her family. She expressed surprise that I was still with the bank when she popped in rather she was of the opinion that I'd have upped and left after out break-up and returned to the road.

I told her, with much pride, what I'd been doing in the last sixth months and although quite away behind her net worth I was confident that I could catch up and even surpass it given a lot of luck, some discipline and a couple of years but I kept that to myself. She was suitably impressed but then is shallow and superficial particularly where money and status are concerned. Upon learning that I was about to move to Perth her eyes lit up and she expressed an interest in pursuing a friendship.

"In fact what are you doing on Sunday evening?" I had nothing planned. "Would you like to go for dinner here at the hotel, my nephew is cooking?" By now I was very interested because the first time we came her was the night we became lovers and that was a great night so without trying to sound too eager, I donned my poker face and I accepted her invitation. After swapping mobile numbers, she downed her glass and told me that she was leaving.

When I arrived back amongst my friends and told them what had happened they were ecstatic and I received numerous congratulations and suggestions. I was, by now, in a great mood and was up for some serious partying. We went to the local nightclub drank more; danced like maniacs, and in my case scored some local girl.

The heady red wine, fine cuisine and engaging conversation had worked up an incredible appetite for the dessert that was being served back at Jean's beach house. The passion was at all time high with events were moving along at breakneck speed. Jean was the first to break our frenzied lip lock, stepping back, deftly removing her clothes and walking towards the bed. She stood before me like some goddess of sex. "Remember this?" She asked running her hands all over her naked body.

"Believe me I'm going to show you what you've missed over these last six months." I walked towards her, swept her up in my arms and resumed my lip exploration.

My hands went up the back of her thighs to her buttocks and I pulled her closer. I gently laid her down on the bed and began to devour her body. Her nipples were pebbles against my face and the heat of her bush burned me. Anxious hands cradled her ass while I kissed and licked each millimeter of her breasts. When I started to suck her nipples, she moaned in delight and began to feed them to me. Our mouths met again and we kissed while she ground her pussy against my erection. Her cream oozed, bathing us in thick, syrupy lubricant. Whenever my cock reached her hot entrance, I tried to thirst home but she always managed evade the spearing.

Sensing my impatience, Jean rolled me over and began to kiss down my chest. She stopped to suck on my nipples and I was surprised at how good it felt. Her tongue probed my belly button before descending to my erection. She kissed and nibbled, up and down its length, while her sure hands stroked it. Then she took the knob into her mouth. I cupped her head when her tongue swirled around the cap and she made a gurgling sound as her mouth came down, taking me deep into her throat.

I was surprised and moaned with pleasure. I'd never have believed it was possible, but she was consuming my whole cock. "Jesus, Jean!" I tried to retain control of my faculties. "Where did you learn that?" Then cursing myself because I didn't really want to know the answer. Jean's mouth slowly rose up off my cock. She licked her lips and smiled. "Am I doing good?" I laughed and pulled her face back to my lap. Was there any need to answer?

Jean took me back into her mouth and sucked with increasing ardor. Her head moved up and down, faster and faster, and I knew I'd come soon. I warned her, but she sucked even harder until finally I could delay no more. Jean continued to suck as I exploded in her mouth, and swallowed most of it before she lifted her mouth away. I eased up on my elbows to watch her lick my spent cock clean. It turned me on so much that I was hard again before she was finished.

"It's my turn!" I said as I pushed her onto her back. "Oh please. I can't wait." She spread her legs wide open. Nor could she, prior to the two of us hooking up the number of orgasms experienced did not reach double figures but I had the measure of this woman and could make her come every time. I looked at her black and neatly trimmed pussy for a glorious moment, a beautiful sight, covered with syrupy cream and open for me. I poked a finger into the tight hole, then removed the glistening digit and lifted it to my lips.

Jean intercepted my hand and pulled the finger to her own mouth. I discerned the most lustful gaze as her tongue darted out to taste her own juices. It turned me on mightily. She sucked my finger clean and plugged it back into her oozing hole. I leaned forward and sucked her clit while I thrust the finger in and out. She moaned and her hands came down to my head as she pulled me to her roughly. Her tight cunt pulsed around my finger and I guessed she must have been coming.

Blindly I sent the finger off to her waiting mouth and rammed my tongue into her pussy. She licked and sucked her come from my fingers while I drank the nectar straight from her hole. It was delicious! I tongued her pussy until the orgasm had passed, then kissed up the muscular belly to her breasts. I stopped to suck on her nipples, amazed at how hard they remained. I finally reached her mouth and we kissed wetly.

While our tongues waltzed in what had become a single mouth, I thrust my erection against her slippery slit. I knew it was time when her hand wormed in between us. She guided my helmet to her vestibule and it slipped into the hot, tight hole. I suddenly wanted to see what we were doing, so I knelt up and spread her legs back. "Lets fuck hard and fast now Jason." Jean pleaded. Dirty talk from me turned her on but the opposite made my head swim.

In one less than graceful movement, I rolled over and pulled her on top of me. Her slick spasming pussy swallowed up my member with ease. With that, she began bouncing herself up and down on my dick, lifting herself so high that it almost slipped out of her, but then she dropped down so fast that my balls slapped against her ass.

I quickly picked up on what was going on, and tried to reciprocate by pumping my hips back at her, but she was obviously much more experienced than me, and I was still somewhat dazed by what was happening, so for the most part I just let my ex-lover hump me senseless. Her constant groans told me that I giving her what she wanted. I had no power to do anything other than grope her butt and carry on screwing. She also scattered some more dirty talk among the moans, which turned me into some raving animal.

"Oh, fuck, Jason!" She moaned harshly. "Ooh, you're good! Give me all you've got! I love it when we fuck and I've fantasized about getting you back inside my holes for a long time now. I need you, Jason, I need your cock! Give me your cock!" This last almost in a scream.

I continued pounding the full length of my rod inside her wet slippery cunt. The neat, trim hair tickled, increasing the sensations until I thought that events couldn't become more pleasurable. At which point, of course, they did. My entire body spasmed as I came for the second time this evening. My mind exploded as I jerked my hips erratically into Jean's pussy, sending gushes of my sticky white cum inside her, most of which dribbled out down her legs.

This sent her over the edge too, and she bounced so hard that her breasts were constantly being pushed into and out of my face. Also, when she comes from penetration she hardly makes a sound rather she breathes in a very ragged manner and shakes her head wildly. This is certainly an excellent indication of the fun she is having. As she fell back form the dizzying heights of orgasm, Jean lifted herself off my cock, which was slightly limp now, and rolled over, onto her back, panting heavily. She looked right at me and I dizzily tried to focus on her.

"Was that good fun Jason?" My bewildered silence must have been a good enough answer. "I think maybe you need a little while to recover. Stay there Sweetie and allow me to get some refreshments." And with that, she walked out of the bedroom but on the way, she called over her shoulder, "We should do this again sometime!"

Anytime!

Dazman
Dazman
338 Followers